PDA

View Full Version : A team so lazy, it doesn't even have a sixth Pokemon! (fire/leaf future team)

Iveechan
13th April 2004, 12:55 AM
Team Lazy. So called because all Pokemon are ones that are either gifts or ingame trades. I don't have the patience to breed for the correct natures. This isn't in order of who is a starter and stuff for this will be used for that colloseum (sp?) game... and I didn't take 2 on 2 in consideration. Oops.

Hitmonchan, jolly
-bulk up
-brick break (always hits, unlike sky uppercut)
-rock slide (YAY!)
-EQ

[]Yay, my favorite Pokemon is available as a gift! Maxed out speed and HP maybe[]

Jynx, timid
-calm mind
-ice beam
-psychic
-water pulse (omg!)

[]She's kind of like Golduck except for STAB on different moves and no defense and a bunch of weaknesses. Maxed speed and EV's into special stats[]

Lapras, modest
-surf
-ice beam
-thunderbolt
-t-wave if possible, rest if not

[]I <3 Lapras... maxed special attack and HP[]

Jolteon, modest
-thunderbolt
-bite
-thunderwave
-protect (possible 2 on 2 protection againt EQ)

[]I'm too lazy to breed for wish/train for baton pass. I was thinking of protect in the last spot or substitute. Maxed special attack and speed[]

Aerodactle, adamant
-ancient power (only one rock slide)
-wing attack
-double edge (rock head ability!)
-EQ

[]Fly as a filler until I get another EQ. Maxed attack and speed[]

What? Where's number six? You decide. Maybe I'll train up a Grass type in RS, work on that until this game comes out. Ludicolo maybe, or Sceptile. I like attacking stuff. Because I didn't take 2 on 2 battles in consideration, there's no strategies for those. . I soppose I can see Jynx and Lapras paired up because of Lapras' water absorb, or Lapras/Jynx with a rain dancing Ludicolo if I decide to train him for the team. My weakness seems to be too many special attackers. Nobody suggest a hidden power move because I doubt it'll be the one I want and this is going to be a real-life team. Maybe Cradily will be good... it is a gift Pokemon... I'll need help with a moveset because it's more defensive. Thanks in advance.

3X rock weakness... not too bad since I have 2 water attackers and 2 EQ users...