PDA

View Full Version : Snag trouble

Moonlight Espeon
13th April 2004, 01:00 PM
I forgot the name of the trainers I fought, but after fighting trainers in The Under Subway, I failed to Snag Sneasel, Stantler and Gligar because I knocked them out accidentally. Then I just went back to the Subway after going a whole bunch of other places and all of the trainers were gone. o_O It says the only trainers you can only fight once are the trainers with Admin in their name. Does anybody know how to go back and get these Pokemon? It also happened with Aipom at the Shadow Pokemon Lab because I accidentally knocked it out but the trainer didn't reappear. Usually once I go somewhere else and go back to the area, the trainers want to battle again, but it didn't work this time.
I also had the same problem with Cipher Peon Reath, I failed to snag Remoraid but I'm to the point where Reath and the other one were arrested.

Number1ChanseyFan
13th April 2004, 01:11 PM
Well, I know that you can find Reath towards the end of the game. Reath and her partner in crime, Ferma, will eventually escape prison, and they will go to Miror B.'s room in the Pyrite cave, and you can fight them there, and snag their shadow Pokémon. As for the trainer with Aipom, I think that you can fight him again when you return to the Shadow Pokémon Lab, after you beat Evice at Realgam Tower, and explored the Snagem Hideout. As for the other trainers, you will be able to fight them again, I am not 100% sure, but you will probably be able to find them at the Snagem Hideout after you beat Evice at Realgam Tower.

Moonlight Espeon
13th April 2004, 03:16 PM
Alright, thanks. I'll just have to get to Realgam Tower first. I can access it, but I just want to train a bit more. Come to think of it, anybody know a good place to train? My Pokemon are all Lv. 38-41, except for my Piloswine that's Lv. 45.

Number1ChanseyFan
13th April 2004, 03:27 PM
Alright, thanks. I'll just have to get to Realgam Tower first. I can access it, but I just want to train a bit more. Come to think of it, anybody know a good place to train? My Pokemon are all Lv. 38-41, except for my Piloswine that's Lv. 45.

You could train at Pyrite Colosseum or The Under Colosseum, or you can train at Mt. Battle. the only problem with Mt. Battle is that the Pokémon start out at extremely low levels, and it takes awhile until you get to the trainers that have Pokémon that are at high enough levels to give you respectable amounts of experience points. The earlier trainers at Mt. Battle are mostly there for you to work on purifying your Shadow Pokémon against.

Pikachu101
26th April 2004, 10:52 AM
You could train at Pyrite Colosseum or The Under Colosseum, or you can train at Mt. Battle. the only problem with Mt. Battle is that the Pomon start out at extremely low levels, and it takes awhile until you get to the trainers that have Pomon that are at high enough levels to give you respectable amounts of experience points. The earlier trainers at Mt. Battle are mostly there for you to work on purifying your Shadow Pomon against.

Agrees, on Mt. Battle, but if you go to the Under with a 38-45 team you will be thrashed. As for Ferma and Reath, I have no confirmation on that (bleepin level 20 Remoraid) Cole and the other shadow lab peons will eventually return to the lab along with one of the mystery troops that you didn't fight in Phenac after you clear the Snagem Hideout the first time. As for the subway pokes, you can snag them after you clear the lab. You'll find Piloswine and Gligar the first time in their two spots, then if you retreat to the PC, Stantler and Sneasel will take their places.