PDA

View Full Version : Game: Pokemon Hangman v.28 (M.A.)

Pages : [1] 2

Pichu
13th April 2004, 09:59 PM
Pokémon Hangman v.28
Little_Pikachu approved

Game Founder / Rules Creator and Editor: Jay
Hosts: Jay, Rambunctious Jamirus, Hexae, DarkPrince the Dark Knight, Cyndaquil

I’m sure we’ve all played hangman when you’re bored, or at least heard of it. Pokemon Hangman was first created by Mist who is associated with the Charmander Central Club in giving out "plushies" as prizes for people who guessed correctly. People began big collections of these "plushies" when this game was first introduced to PCG, and I hope that people will extend their big collections, or even start them, today.

Rules
Newest rules in Crimson

The rules of Hangman are fairly straight-forward. If you don’t know them, then watch a few people post and we're sure you’ll get the hang of it. *sigh*

But we do have specific rules that we need to follow to make the game slightly trickier. You may only post a maximum of THREE single letter guesses per person before you must guess the name of the Pokemon. This rule is subject to change. But for now it’s THREE and only THREE single letter guesses per person, per round. This shouldn't be too hard to follow. If you notice someone that has made more than three single letter guesses then you should be smart and tell them so. :rolleyes:

When someone guesses the word correctly it is their turn to think of a Pokemon for others to guess. Please make sure you don’t mess up for other people’s sake - Double check to see if a letter is present in the Pokemon’s name you’re doing before you post to avoid mistakes. Also, if it’s your turn, try and pick a Pokemon that hasn’t already been done. You don’t need to always pick evolved forms. The rarity of each plushie should remain the same so we have a nice mix. You may only win a maximum of three plushies per day - This is to prevent a certain group of people called plushie hogs grabbing all the stuff every second turn. If you win three plushies you may still play, however if you win after you've exceded the limit you must either A) Give the plushie to someone else who is less fortunate or B) Do not take the plushie as a prize. Just make sure everyone has a fair go too! This is only in effect for 24 hours after you've received the first of your three plushies for the day.

Legendaries can be won here, but only a worker may give them out. Anyone else may not. If this were possible we'd have legendaries popping up everywhere, and they deserve a rarity. Specialized plushies may also be won here, like a Shiny Claydol, or a Pikachu with a Blue Scarf... the list continues, and only the workers may give them out. You won't know if you've won one of these very rare plushies until you win the plushie.

The only pokemon that aren't allowed to be done by the players here are: Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Jirachi, Deoxys, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios and Latias. All others are fine.

You are allowed a maximum of NINE incorrect guesses before it’s Game Over, not per person, that includes everyone’s incorrect guesses. Usually people guess the name before the nine incorrect guesses so don't worry. If no one guesses the Pokemon correctly by the quota then no one receives a plushie, and one of the two workers must do the next puzzle. You don’t get two turns in a row at it. You may only post one guess until the person posts an update of the current Pokemon.

Try and not be too idle, the workers would like the game to be fast moving. If you guess the Pokemon correctly and then you’re going to be away for 2 weeks then don’t wait until you get back because you’ll most likely forget about the game. Give someone else a turn.

Right now, an incorrect letter is counted as 1 incorrect guess and incorrect Pokemon are also counted as 2 incorrect guesses. This is also subject to change later on to improve/decrease the difficulty, if any of the workers think it's needed.

Absolutely no editting your guess at the name or a letter. If you plan to edit your post and notice a late spelling mistake and want to change it then specify so. Don't use this as an excuse to change your guess because you might have someone who witnessed you with your previous guess. You'll be in big trouble then.

The scores are no longer being updated - if a worker wishes to spare the time to restart the scores and keep track of everyone then they may do so.

The SPAM has become quite excessive here, and the limit is now 5 words. If any one catches you making a guess (whether it is a letter or Pokemon being guessed) that is less than 5 words, you will get a warning from Cyndaquil, Hexae, RJ, DarkPrince the Dark Knight, or Jay. Three warnings, and you will be permanently banned from the game. The workers are exempt from this rule only if they're giving someone a warning.

If you don't want Hangman permanently closed, extend your post's wordcount as much as possible to stop SPAM. Of course, do not create a story out of it. <_<

If it is your turn to post a puzzle, you have 24 hours to post or update the puzzle. In the case of updating, this applies to three situations:

1. When someone makes a letter guess, and it is in (or not in) the puzzle (this also applies to letter guesses in advance).

2. When someone makes a Pokemon guess, and it is wrong/right

3. When so many guesses are made that the man might hang (this also applies to letter guesses in advance as well)

4. When you have yet to post after winning a plushie

If you don't post 24 hours after any situation above, you will lose your turn, and it will be either my turn (or RJ's turn if I am away, etc.) to post (note: the 24 hour rule doesn't apply to the workers).

If you make an incorrect Pokemon guess by accident, you aren't allowed to delete it and make a new guess before the person whose turn it is updates.

If anyone sees someone posting under 5 words, they should PM/IM me, Hexae, RJ, DarkPrince the DarkKnight, or Jay appropriately addressing the URL to the exact post, or at least the page number, and we will retort to it. Your reward? A plushie of course (which can be any kind of plushie, even a shiny or legendary). Your name will remain confidential to the accuser of this rule, so you're safe.

Plushies

What is a Plushie?

Plushies are soft toys. In this game, if you guess a Pokemon correctly you receive a soft toy of the Pokemon you guessed correctly.

What do I do with a Plushie?

Umm... look at them? They aren't really used for anything, mainly just a fun collecting sort of thing. That's all. Maybe one day they might be used for something, but that's a doubtful possibility. If you have a site it might be wise to put them on there to keep track of what you have. Or keep them on a word document.

I don't like my plushie! Can I trade with someone else?

Yes, you may as long as the other person agrees. If they don't want to trade with you then you should respect that. There are many others that may want to trade. Since this game was created long ago some people may already have a decent amount of plushies they might like to trade. You could try sending a PM/IM to one of them if you would like to trade or ask for a list of their plushies. Most people who play Expedia (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21467) have plushies, so try trading with one of them, or you could start playing the game to extend your collection a different way.

The plushies that I can trade are:

Nosepass (3, but I am keeping one), Venomoth, Hoppip, Metang, Psyduck, Koffing (2, but I won't necessarily be keeping one of them), Slowbro, Qwilfish, Pineco, Pinsir, Snorlax, Swinub, Gulpin, Oddish, Horsea, Taillow, Electrike (2, but I am keeping one), Ninetales (2, but I am keeping one), Bagon (2, but one is from Expedia (that one is mine) and the other, which can be traded is from Pokemon Hangman), Sunflora (2, but I am keeping one), Steelix (2, but I am keeping one), Miltank (2, but I am keeping one), Castform (2, but I am keeping one), Houndoom (2, but I am keeping one), Charmander (2, but I am keeping one), Tauros (2, but I am keeping one), Whiscash (2, but I am keeping one), Masquerain (2, but I am keeping one), Electabuzz (2, but I am keeping one)

The plushies that Hexae can trade are:

Gorebyss, Crawdaunt

Can I sell my plushies? Or buy one off someone?

No, you may not sell your plushies for CCPs or Stamps.

How many plushies am I allowed to own?

As many as you can win here. Just remember you can only win a maximum of three every day!

Final Words

To avoid this topic being closed yet again, try and think of your own way to make the post a little lengthier. Even if it’s just "I pick the letter A", at least it isn’t a single letter reply, otherwise known as SPAM.

ONLY post the names of Pokemon. No dictionary words! That is if you haven't been bothered to read the rules, which I recommend reading. There are well over 300 Pokemon to choose from so good luck!

If there's something you don't understand then ask Jay, Kyle, Hexae, RJ, or I - We bite but we'll still help ;) Or maybe someone else can help. Have fun! Your hosts - Jay, Kyle, Hexae, RJ, and Cyndaquil

Top Scorers (First 10 Versions)

1. Phantom of Innocence-BF
2. DarkPrince the Dark Knight
3. Cyndaquil (Tournament Champion) (That's ME)

The man has been hung a total of twenty-six times
Hangman makes up approximately 1/5 of the total posts in PCG since last year; considering this game began in very late April

Pichu
13th April 2004, 10:00 PM
Sorry for double posting, but I don't wanna mess up the vbcode...

If you may not already know, RJ is now a worker, and so is Jay.

Next up:

P: --------
$: 9
X:

shazza
13th April 2004, 10:05 PM
hey guys is there an E :confused:

P.S: Yes, I am a male Cyndaquil.

P.P.S: I assumed Snubull has one b. SPP said it did. And even if it is incorrect in the b value, you still would have gotten it right.

P.P.P.S: "Shazza, stop calling me names." You don't get my sense of humor then, don't you.

Pichu
13th April 2004, 10:06 PM
Actually, it actually wrote "Snubull" in my old cheat list. :lol:

$: 8
X: e

shazza
13th April 2004, 10:34 PM
I am just wondering, but is there an A :confused:

abunaidesu
13th April 2004, 11:40 PM
Is there a S?? ^_~

Pichu
14th April 2004, 12:56 AM
Kiyone, the limit is 5 words, so I'm not accepting that as a guess. :no:

$: 7
X: ae

abunaidesu
14th April 2004, 12:59 AM
oops ^___^

Angel Blossom
14th April 2004, 01:06 AM
I'll take a guess.. is there an O in this one?

Pichu
14th April 2004, 02:45 AM
Haven't seen you in a while in this game, AB. ^_^

X: aeo

Chris
14th April 2004, 03:46 AM
I'll have to go for I, then. There's only one other vowel around after this. :tongue:

RedStarWarrior
14th April 2004, 04:58 AM
If it is indeed a Pokémon and 8 letters long, then it must contain atleast one a, e, or o, unless it is a plural of a Pokémon. I just went through the whole list of Pokémon and couldn't find one to match your puzzle. Please look again and make sure you haven't made a mistake in spelling or whatnot or inform me if I have skipped over the Pokémon you have chosen when checking the list.

Rambunctious Jamirus
14th April 2004, 04:59 AM
Just because I don't have it, may I guess Jumpluff, the cheerleader in Colosseum?

RedStarWarrior
14th April 2004, 05:08 AM
Oh, so it doesn't have to be a Pokémon?

When someone guesses the word correctly it is their turn to think of a Pokemon for others to guess.
Maybe the rules should be updated then.

Rambunctious Jamirus
14th April 2004, 05:12 AM
Oh, so it doesn't have to be a Pokémon?

Maybe the rules should be updated then.

Jumpluff acts like a cheerleader in Colosseum since it has the "pom-poms."

And yes, there is actually more than one Pokemon that fits the description above. I've found at least three, including Jumpluff.

shazza
14th April 2004, 06:04 AM
hey i am just wondering but is there a U :confused:

aragornbird
14th April 2004, 06:26 AM
Aww...well, everyone makes mistakes. Is there an I?

Pichu
14th April 2004, 01:52 PM
P: --u--u--
$: 4
X: aeio, Jumpluff

RedStarWarrior
14th April 2004, 02:05 PM
Jumpluff acts like a cheerleader in Colosseum since it has the "pom-poms."

And yes, there is actually more than one Pokemon that fits the description above. I've found at least three, including Jumpluff.
Ah, see I am just not up to date on all of the Pokémon. I figured that I missed a few.

Sorry! ^^' *walks away whistling* ♪

Angel Blossom
14th April 2004, 02:12 PM
I think this Pokemon may be Snubbull. I hope I'm right! ^^;;

PancaKe
14th April 2004, 05:45 PM
Hey. I dont know pretty much ANY of the Ruby/Sapphire pokemon, so if its obvious that its one of those and I dont get it, then that is why, okay?

Anyway, I'd like to guess a letter.

What about the letter, S?

And is there anywhere I can see a good pokedex on these Ruby Sapphire pokemon??

~Mist

Angel Blossom
14th April 2004, 05:57 PM
And is there anywhere I can see a good pokedex on these Ruby Sapphire pokemon??

~Mist

A helpful Pokédex (http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex/index.php?)

You can look at the names of all the Pokémon on that site. It's quite helpful, in my opinion. ^^;; Sure, it's hard to scroll around while looking for a name, but it'll help you out. Well, I think that it should help you out, anyway!

Thanks to Amy for giving me the URL to that Pokédex, by the way. ^_^

PancaKe
14th April 2004, 08:06 PM
Thanks for that dude! Big help! *hugs*Its pretty funky.

~Mist

Pichu
14th April 2004, 10:10 PM
I think this Pokemon may be Snubbull. I hope I'm right! ^^;;

Indeed... *hands over the pinky plushie*

Your turn :)

Angel Blossom
14th April 2004, 10:39 PM
Yay, I won the plushie. :)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Incorrect Guesses:
Chances left: 9

RedStarWarrior
14th April 2004, 10:54 PM
My guess is the letter 'E'.

PancaKe
14th April 2004, 11:04 PM
Can I guess the letter A?

Thanks dude!

~Mist

Pichu
14th April 2004, 11:08 PM
Oh okay then, I shall guess an U

Angel Blossom
15th April 2004, 12:14 AM
Sorry, none of those guesses were correct! ^^;; Keep trying.

(7) _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Incorrect Guesses - A E U
# of Chances left - 6

*points it out* This would be my 3,900th post! :eek: :rolleyes2 :grinblah:
I'm a really big dork, if you have yet to notice that. ^_^;;

shazza
15th April 2004, 01:09 AM
Why did you use my Snubull again :mad:

Anyway, hey i am just wondering but is there an O :confused:

Angel Blossom
15th April 2004, 01:13 AM
Good job, Shaz! ^_~
Aww, come on guys, this is an easy one! Just keep guessing! ^^;;

(7) _ _ _ o _ _ _
Incorrect Guesses - A E U
# of Chances Left - 6

shazza
15th April 2004, 01:22 AM
I hardly doubt Milotic is an easy one :mad:

Angel Blossom
15th April 2004, 12:31 PM
I hardly doubt Milotic is an easy one :mad:

Well it IS! :mad2:

(7) M I L O T I C

Lol, yep Shaz.. ^^;
*hands over the plushie*
Now it's your turn!

Jay
16th April 2004, 04:50 PM
Why was I hired here again? O_o;; *resigns* Was I drunk.

Yeah I don't think I should have the position considering I'm not going to be that dedicated to TPM anymore. Sorry.

Angel Blossom
16th April 2004, 04:55 PM
Hm.. I wonder where Shazza is. He usually posts everyday, so it's weird that he hasn't posted his Hangman round yet. If he doesn't show up soon, will someone else have to take over? I'm just curious, since I don't remember the rules much. ^_^;;

Jay
16th April 2004, 05:05 PM
Since I'm 'currently' a worker, I'll give you permission to do another if you want seeing as though I can't be stuffed. :x lol

It's been over 24 hours, so workers usually do one if someone hasn't posted the puzzle after 24h, but I'll give you the okie.

Angel Blossom
16th April 2004, 07:33 PM
Okay.. ^_^

(9) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Incorrect Guesses - 0
# of Chances Left - 9

Rambunctious Jamirus
16th April 2004, 07:34 PM
*goes into fake cheerleader mode* Give me an A! *chucks pom-poms at preps at her school* :D

Angel Blossom
16th April 2004, 07:45 PM
You know, I am an ex-cheerleader, RJ! =P

(9) _ _ _ _ _ A _ _ _
Incorrect Guesses - 0
# of Chances Left - 9

Rambunctious Jamirus
16th April 2004, 07:49 PM
*laughs* I like making fun of my cheerleaders. I mean, the band is more enthusiatic than them.

*throws arms into the air* Give me an E!

Angel Blossom
16th April 2004, 07:54 PM
Hehe, well, being a cheerleader was crappy anyway. The girls were braindead. XD

(9) _ _ _ E _ A _ E _
Incorrect Guesses - 0
# of Guesses Left - 9

Rambunctious Jamirus
16th April 2004, 07:56 PM
Give me other letters combined since I'm lazy and what does it spell? Ninetales!

Angel Blossom
16th April 2004, 08:40 PM
Go, go RJ! Go, go, go RJ!
Whooo!

XD

(9) N I N E T A L E S

*hands over the fuzzy plushie* Good job! No incorrect guesses, either. ^_^
Now it's your turn! Give us a hard one, RJ. :D

Rambunctious Jamirus
16th April 2004, 09:11 PM
*hugs Ninetales* Thanks! Now, let's go, go, go! *jumps up*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [8]
Guesses Left: 9
Incorrect Letters:
Incorrect Pokemon:

Moonlight Espeon
16th April 2004, 09:18 PM
Hmm.. an 8-letter Pokemon puzzle. Doesn't look easy. =o
I'll take my chances and guess an A. :o

Rambunctious Jamirus
16th April 2004, 09:30 PM
'Tis actually easy now.

A _ A _ A _ A _ [8]
Incorrect Letters:
Incorrect Pokemon:

Moonlight Espeon
16th April 2004, 09:36 PM
I am pretty certain the answer to this puzzle is Alakazam. :o

Rambunctious Jamirus
16th April 2004, 09:41 PM
I am pretty certain the answer to this puzzle is Alakazam. :o

And you are correct! *hands over the wierd looking Plushie*

Okay, give it a go!

Moonlight Espeon
16th April 2004, 09:45 PM
:o Thanks RJ. My first plushie in a while!
Alright.. I've thought of one now.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)
Incorrect Guesses:

Guess away! ^^

Rambunctious Jamirus
16th April 2004, 09:47 PM
*gets rid of cheerleader mode* Bah, let's have a nice A.

Moonlight Espeon
16th April 2004, 09:49 PM
XD The cheerleader thing was funny though :<
Anyway..
Correct! There is an A :o

_ _ A _ _ _ _ (7)
Incorrect Guesses:

Rambunctious Jamirus
16th April 2004, 09:53 PM
May I have the great letter E? Pretty please?

Moonlight Espeon
16th April 2004, 10:02 PM
Nope. No E :< Sorry.

_ _ A _ _ _ _ (7)
Incorrect Guesses: E
Guesses Left: 8

I have to go now until tommorow at about, say.. the late afternoon tommorow. Can you postpone guessing until then? Otherwise, don't expect a fast reply xD

Green Lanturn
17th April 2004, 12:16 PM
Could i have an R. I believe that to be a big help.

~GL

Moonlight Espeon
17th April 2004, 12:21 PM
Yep, there's an R!

_ R A _ _ _ _

It's easy now xD

Charizard04621
17th April 2004, 12:23 PM
Could it be Dratini maybe?

Moonlight Espeon
17th April 2004, 04:11 PM
Could it be Dratini maybe?

Yep. It is. :) *hands you the plushie*
Your turn now.

Pichu
20th April 2004, 10:52 AM

P: -----
X:

andyizcool
20th April 2004, 02:22 PM
Is there an A anywhere in there?

Everoy
20th April 2004, 03:59 PM
I'll go out and guess Eevee.

Pichu
20th April 2004, 04:02 PM
P: A----
X: Eevee

Wolfsong
20th April 2004, 04:03 PM
I wonder if this could be the pokemon ABSOL. *crosses fingers*

Rambunctious Jamirus
20th April 2004, 05:46 PM
May I guess the wonderful Aipom? Please?

aragornbird
20th April 2004, 07:02 PM
I will select the final choice...Arbok!

Pichu
21st April 2004, 01:12 AM
I wonder if this could be the pokemon ABSOL. *crosses fingers*

Indeed...

*hands over the goat plushie*

Your turn Amy. :)

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 09:24 AM
Indeed...

*hands over the goat plushie*

Your turn Amy. :)

An absol is a goat? O.o Could have fooled me.

*shrugs*

Anyway here we go. ^^

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Wrong Letters:
Wrong Pokemon:

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 05:02 PM
I always thought it was more of the carnivore family...

An A?

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 05:08 PM
I always though of it as a type of canine

Anyway there is an A in this puzzle. ^^

_ _ _ _ A _ _ (7)

Wrong Letters:
Wrong Pokemon:

aragornbird
21st April 2004, 05:12 PM
Hey, Amy, how about an E?

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 06:34 PM
Yeah, or a cross between a cat and bear.

How about an N?

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 06:44 PM
There are no Es but there is an N or rather two of them ^^

N _ N _ A _ _ (7)

Wrong Letters: E
Wrong Pokemon:

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 06:45 PM
Could this be the almighty Speed God, Ninjask?

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 06:47 PM
Could this be the almighty Speed God, Ninjask?

Not only could it be, it is ^^ *tosses you the plushie* Your turn. ^^

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 06:49 PM
Yay! Another one for me to trade!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)
Incorrect Letters:
Incorrect Pokemon:

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 06:53 PM
I'll go with my usual starting letter. ^^ The vowel commonly known by the name of E ^^

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 07:04 PM
One E! *ding!*

_ _ _ _ E _ _ (7)
Incorrect Letters:
Incorrect Pokemon:

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 07:11 PM
I wonder if there might also be an O in this puzzle?

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 07:13 PM
*bzzt!* No O, sorry...

_ _ _ _ E _ _ (7)
Incorrect Letters: O
Incorrect Pokemon:

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 07:14 PM
Well if there isn't any Os in this puzzle, might there be an A?

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 07:34 PM
One A! *ding!*

_ _ _ _ E A _ (7)
Incorrect Letters: O
Incorrect Pokemon:

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 07:36 PM
I wonder if this might be the pokemon that is commonly known by Nuzleaf?

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 07:48 PM
I wonder if this might be the pokemon that is commonly known by Nuzleaf?

Yep, it is Nuzleaf! *Wheel of Fortune noise when person wins* Your turn as we enjoy Wheel of Fortune!

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 07:54 PM
Yep, it is Nuzleaf! *Wheel of Fortune noise when person wins* Your turn as we enjoy Wheel of Fortune!

One i've already got one of ^^;;. Anyone want to trade for a nuzleaf plushie?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Wrong Letters:
Wrong Pokemon:

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 07:56 PM
I've got Breloom, Caterpie, Mankey, Ninjask, Seedot, and Snorunt for trade...

*spins wheel* Can I buy an A?

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 07:58 PM
How about your breloom for my nuzleaf?

Nope, no As sorry

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Wrong Letters: A
Wrong Pokemon:

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 07:59 PM
All right. *gives Breloom*

Can I buy an E then, please?

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 08:03 PM
Okay. *hands over Nuzleaf*

Sorry, no Es either.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Wrong Letters: A, E
Wrong Pokemon:

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 08:05 PM
Thank you, Amy!

Can I buy a small U please? Pretty please?

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 08:07 PM
No problem. ^^ We both got a plushie we wanted ^^.

Nope, no Us either. Sorry ^^;

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Wrong Letters: A, E, U
Wrong Pokemon:

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 08:09 PM
^-^

How about an o? May I buy one or two please?

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 08:12 PM
Umm.. Haven't you made 3 single letter guesses already ^^;; Or has that rule changed?

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 08:18 PM
Not again. *smacks forehead* Ah, Cyndaquil will be on pretty soon. Then the real fun begins ^-^

aragornbird
21st April 2004, 08:29 PM
I'm here and I'll take RJ's vowel. O please!

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 08:39 PM
Finally. Someone gets a letter thats in the puzzle ^^

_ O _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Wrong Letters: A, E, U
Wrong Pokemon:

aragornbird
21st April 2004, 08:41 PM
It just might be a Koffing....

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 08:42 PM
Don't forget Torchic there aragorn. Go fire chicken! Bakaww!

Wolfsong
21st April 2004, 08:43 PM
Don't forget Torchic there aragorn. Go fire chicken! Bakaww!

Ding ding ding! We have a winner. It was torchic. ^^ *tosses RJ the plushie* Your turn

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 08:46 PM
Yay!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)
Incorrect Letters:
Incorrect Pokemon:

Pichu
21st April 2004, 08:50 PM
Can RJ's favorite delicious A be in there?

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 09:10 PM
Yes, there's one A!

_ A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)
Incorrect Letters:
Incorrect Pokemon:

Pichu
21st April 2004, 09:15 PM
How about the next favorite letter, O?

Green Lanturn
21st April 2004, 09:18 PM
Could i get an E please.

That should limit the possibilities,lol.

~GL

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 09:20 PM
One O but no E...

_ A _ _ _ _ O _ _ (9)
Incorrect Letters: E
Incorrect Pokemon:

Pichu
21st April 2004, 09:26 PM
maybe it could be a Marshtomp

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st April 2004, 09:32 PM
maybe it could be a Marshtomp

Yep, it is the little Marshtompy! *hands over the mud fish Plushie* Your turn Cyndaquil!

Pichu
21st April 2004, 09:46 PM
Thanks RJ

P: ---------
X:

Wolfsong
22nd April 2004, 12:30 AM
While i'm online i might as well guess a letter. Hmmm.. I'll choose my usual starting letter E. Is there any in this puzzle?

Rambunctious Jamirus
22nd April 2004, 04:23 AM
I'll take my usual letter of A! Bow to the almighty A!

Pichu
22nd April 2004, 11:45 AM
P: -a-------

Lady Vulpix
22nd April 2004, 12:05 PM
I can think of 2 that fit. I think an S should sort this out.

Pichu
22nd April 2004, 02:35 PM
P: -a-s-----

aragornbird
22nd April 2004, 03:02 PM
I might have this already, but is it Marshtomp?

Pichu
22nd April 2004, 04:04 PM
I might have this already, but is it Marshtomp?

Indeed ... *hands over a shiny Marshtomp*

Congratz!

Your turn! :)

aragornbird
22nd April 2004, 05:31 PM
WHOA! A shiny Marshtomp! Thanks so much! :D

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Incorrect:
Left: 9

Wolfsong
22nd April 2004, 06:17 PM
I'll go with my usual nice and shiny vowel, the letter E

Kris
22nd April 2004, 07:08 PM
I go for S

Pichu
22nd April 2004, 07:11 PM
I go for S
5 words only please. Thank you.

aragornbird
22nd April 2004, 08:33 PM
I guess I don't count the S?

_ _ _ _ E _ (6)

Incorrect:

Rambunctious Jamirus
22nd April 2004, 09:54 PM
May I guess the almighty A please?

aragornbird
23rd April 2004, 03:56 PM
_ _ _ _ E _ (6)

Incorrect: A
Left: 8

Green Lanturn
23rd April 2004, 04:37 PM
I am going to take a quick guess and say Grimer.

Hope thats right,lol. You know how long it takes to answer one of these be4 someone else?

~GL

Kris
23rd April 2004, 06:24 PM
My guess will be "s"

PancaKe
23rd April 2004, 08:26 PM
I hope its not Grimer - just so I have a chance!!

What about an I? Any of those??

**PancaKe||

aragornbird
23rd April 2004, 09:26 PM
OMG! Green Lanturn got it right!
It's GRIMER! :D

Green Lanturn
24th April 2004, 10:51 AM
Yeah! My first plushie. My aunt always did say i liked the weird things when it came to collectables,lol.

Anwayz,

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)
Inccorect:
Guesses:9

~GL

Rambunctious Jamirus
24th April 2004, 10:55 AM
Can there be an A in this particular puzzle?

Green Lanturn
24th April 2004, 12:21 PM
Somehow i knew that would come up with you, RJ,lol.

And no, there is no A in this puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)
Incorrect:A
Guesses:8

~GL

Rambunctious Jamirus
24th April 2004, 12:24 PM
*smiles* How about an E then, please?

aragornbird
24th April 2004, 04:38 PM
Congrats on your first win!
Now what about an O?

Green Lanturn
24th April 2004, 07:25 PM
lol, thanks.

Actually, niether of those two either.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)
Incorrect:A,E,O
Guesses:6

~GL

Rambunctious Jamirus
24th April 2004, 07:47 PM
May I guess the ever popular I then please?

Green Lanturn
24th April 2004, 08:22 PM
Ah, at last a letter is found.

_ _ _ _ _ I _ (7)
Guesses:5

~GL

Rambunctious Jamirus
24th April 2004, 08:27 PM
Could this be the almighty and great Grumpig?

Green Lanturn
24th April 2004, 09:36 PM
Why yes it could. *hands over plushie*.

Your turn.

~GL

Rambunctious Jamirus
25th April 2004, 07:38 AM
Thanks, GL!

Hmm...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)
Incorrect Letters:
Incorrect Pokemon:

andyizcool
25th April 2004, 07:39 AM
Could there be an A in there?

Rambunctious Jamirus
25th April 2004, 07:57 AM
Nope, no A, andy

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)
Incorrect Letters: A
Incorrect Pokemon:

Linc
25th April 2004, 07:58 AM
Is there an almight U?

Rambunctious Jamirus
25th April 2004, 08:13 AM
No U as well...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)
Guesses Left: 7
Incorrect Letters: A, U
Incorrect Pokemon:

aragornbird
25th April 2004, 08:43 AM
Could there be an E?

Rambunctious Jamirus
25th April 2004, 08:59 AM
No E either. It's whittling down...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)
Guesses Left: 6
Incorrect Letters: A, E, U
Incorrect Pokemon:

andyizcool
25th April 2004, 09:04 AM
Is there an I there that would help?

aragornbird
25th April 2004, 10:02 AM
Might it be a Hitmontop?

andyizcool
25th April 2004, 10:09 AM
I'll give a guess, could it be Poliwhirl?

Green Lanturn
25th April 2004, 10:50 AM
And here i was thinking it would be a Shroomish, lol.

Well, thats my guess if niether of these two got it right,lol.

~GL

Rambunctious Jamirus
25th April 2004, 11:12 AM
And here i was thinking it would be a Shroomish, lol.

Well, thats my guess if niether of these two got it right,lol.

~GL

Actually, we have a winner! The answer is Shroomish! *hands over the mushroom* Your turn, GL!

Green Lanturn
25th April 2004, 02:09 PM
Goodie!

Ok, here goes.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)
Incorrect:

~GL

andyizcool
25th April 2004, 02:15 PM
I'll give a guess at an A?

Rambunctious Jamirus
25th April 2004, 02:47 PM
Can I guess the great and powerful O?

aragornbird
25th April 2004, 02:48 PM
Eh...what about an E?

Green Lanturn
25th April 2004, 03:22 PM
Lets see, no A, no O, and no E for that matter,lol.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

~GL

Rambunctious Jamirus
25th April 2004, 03:24 PM
Could there be a nice little U in that thar puzzle?

Green Lanturn
25th April 2004, 05:26 PM
This should giveaway a lot, there is no U.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _(7)
Incorrect:A,E,O,U

~GL

andyizcool
25th April 2004, 05:31 PM
How about an I, there must be a vowel?

Rambunctious Jamirus
25th April 2004, 05:38 PM
Is this the almighty and samurai-like Shiftry?

Green Lanturn
25th April 2004, 08:14 PM
Yes Andy, there is an I, but im afraid that RJ caught it. It is indeed the almighty Shiftry,*hands over the rather tree-like plushie*.

Your turn, again,lol.

~GL

Rambunctious Jamirus
25th April 2004, 08:16 PM
Thanks GL! ^-^

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)
Incorrect Letters:
Incorrect Pokemon:

Wolfsong
25th April 2004, 08:52 PM
I'll go with my usual starting letter E and btw *pokes* check your pms please

Rambunctious Jamirus
26th April 2004, 04:58 AM
Two E's and PMs checked ^-^"

_ E _ _ _ E _ (7)
Incorrect Letters:
Incorrect Pokemon:

Green Lanturn
26th April 2004, 05:18 AM
Could that possibly be the ever frightening Seviper?

~GL

Kris
26th April 2004, 02:28 PM
If green lanturn is incorrect then I guess a nice little "s"

aragornbird
26th April 2004, 04:18 PM
It can also be a Sentret.

Rambunctious Jamirus
27th April 2004, 05:36 AM
Could that possibly be the ever frightening Seviper?

~GL

Yep! *hands over the snake Plushie* Sorry for the delay, I haven't been feeling too great. Your turn again, GL!

Green Lanturn
27th April 2004, 05:42 AM
OK! Here we go again.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)
Incorrect:

~GL

andyizcool
27th April 2004, 01:55 PM
I would like to guess an A please.

Green Lanturn
27th April 2004, 04:17 PM
Hmm, sorry for the delay(school), but apparently, nobody posted until just a few hours ago,lol.

Anywayz, no A Andy.

_ _ _ _ _ _(6)
Guesses:8

~GL

andyizcool
27th April 2004, 04:22 PM
Is there at least an E in the puzzle then?

Green Lanturn
27th April 2004, 06:07 PM
Yep, there is an E

_ _ _ _ _ E (6)
Guesses:7

~GL

andyizcool
27th April 2004, 06:11 PM
How about there being an I in there too?

Green Lanturn
27th April 2004, 06:54 PM
Nope, no I.

_ _ _ _ _ E (6)
Incorrect:A,I

~GL

aragornbird
27th April 2004, 07:39 PM
Well, I'll take a guess with Cubone.

Angel Blossom
27th April 2004, 07:49 PM
Hmm.. I think I'll take a shot. ^^;;

Could it possibly be Plusle?
Haha, I am probably wrong.. oh well, atleast I tried. '^-^

Green Lanturn
27th April 2004, 08:57 PM
Congratulations, we have a winner. The correct answer to my puzzle.......Cubone! OMG, he's so cute! anywayz, congrats aragornbird,*hands over the plushie*.

Your turn, AB

~GL

aragornbird
28th April 2004, 06:10 PM
Whoa, I didn't think I'd win!
Thanks!

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Incorrect:

Pichu
28th April 2004, 09:39 PM
Is there an I for Iluvatarbird? =P (I'm just started reading Simarillion now)

aragornbird
29th April 2004, 02:11 PM
Cool, Cynda, I'll have to read that after I finish Da Vinci Code.

_ _ I _ _ _ (6)

Incorrect:

andyizcool
29th April 2004, 02:20 PM
Could there be an A in that puzzle?

aragornbird
29th April 2004, 07:47 PM
_ A I _ _ _ (6)

Incorrect:

Jay
29th April 2004, 07:56 PM
It is probably that Raichu.

Aipom Of Doom
29th April 2004, 08:22 PM
Or it could be a Lairon :o.

aragornbird
30th April 2004, 01:42 PM
But Jay got it, it's a RAICHU!
Congrats! :)

Jay
30th April 2004, 11:33 PM
Oh hay thanks. :)

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

andyizcool
1st May 2004, 03:50 AM
Is there an A anywhere in the puzzle?

Everoy
1st May 2004, 09:26 AM
Going out on a limb to guess Unown.

Jay
1st May 2004, 09:29 AM
_ _ _ _ _ (5)
Incorrect: A, Unown
Left: 6

andyizcool
1st May 2004, 09:32 AM
Is there an E in the puzzle then?

Jay
1st May 2004, 09:36 AM
_ _ _ _ _ (5)
Incorrect: A, E, Unown
Left: 5

andyizcool
1st May 2004, 09:40 AM
Could there be an O at least?

Jay
1st May 2004, 09:42 AM
_ _ _ _ O (5)
Incorrect: A, E, Unown
Left: 5

andyizcool
1st May 2004, 09:43 AM
Could it be that little purple Pokemon, Ditto?

Jay
1st May 2004, 09:45 AM
_ _ _ _ O (5)
Incorrect: A, E, Unown, Ditto
Left: 3

Green Lanturn
1st May 2004, 11:25 AM
Might then the answer be Hypno?

*hopes it is,lol.*

~GL

Jay
3rd May 2004, 02:43 AM
Yes and it is now your turn. :)

Green Lanturn
3rd May 2004, 05:42 AM
Ok, here goes.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)
Incorrect:

~GL

andyizcool
3rd May 2004, 02:21 PM
Would there happen to be an A in the puzzle?

Kris
3rd May 2004, 04:03 PM
How about a lovely little e?

Howd I do?

Green Lanturn
3rd May 2004, 06:23 PM
To be honest with you guys, no, there is no A or E in this puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)
Incorrect:A,E

~GL

Linc
3rd May 2004, 06:27 PM
Might there be a U, one of the almighty vowels?

Moonlight Espeon
3rd May 2004, 06:38 PM
Heh.. I'm going to see what it is from this letter..
Is there an O in this puzzle by any chance?

aragornbird
3rd May 2004, 07:14 PM
And I'm gonna guess the last vowel, an I.

Green Lanturn
3rd May 2004, 09:13 PM
Then I guess all will be revealed. No U or I in this, but there is an O.

_ _ _ _ O _ _ (7)
Incorrect:A,E,I,U
Guesses:4

~GL

Feztra
3rd May 2004, 09:13 PM
aren't you banned from here moonlight espeon?

i will take her guess and guess an 'o'

Wolfsong
3rd May 2004, 10:14 PM
i wonder if the answer to this puzzle might be the rhino pokemon Rhyhorn?

Green Lanturn
4th May 2004, 06:30 PM
Really? I did not know that. Anywayz, yes, as stated above, there is an O. And yes, Amy got it right, it is indeed Rhyhorn.

Congrats Amy, and its your turn*hands over plushie*

~GL

Wolfsong
4th May 2004, 10:29 PM
Sorry it took me a while been moving out of the dorm for hte end of the semester break and then typing up my cc rbg story. Anyway here we go:

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Wrong Letters:
Wrong Pokemon:

Green Lanturn
5th May 2004, 05:41 AM
Might there be an A anywhere in that there puzzle?

~GL

Wolfsong
5th May 2004, 08:36 AM
Yeah there is an A in the puzzle.

_ A _ _ _ (5)

Wrong Letters:
Wrong Pokemon:

Green Lanturn
5th May 2004, 06:12 PM
Hmm, i can think of a pokemon that fits that criteria.

How about a Ralts?

*hopes he is right, but willing to accept not,lol.*

~GL

Wolfsong
5th May 2004, 08:52 PM
Nope, sorry its not ralts
_ A _ _ _ (5)

Wrong Letters:
Wrong Pokemon: Ralts

andyizcool
6th May 2004, 12:00 PM
Could there be an O in the puzzle?

Wolfsong
6th May 2004, 12:01 PM
Yes, there is an O

_ A _ O _ (5)

Wrong Letters:
Wrong Pokemon: Ralts

andyizcool
6th May 2004, 12:04 PM
Could it be that Dragon Pokemon, Bagon?

Wolfsong
6th May 2004, 12:15 PM
Could it be that Dragon Pokemon, Bagon?

Not only could it be, it is. ^^ *tosses you the plushie* Your turn.

BTW, I'd like an E in advance if possible. ^^;

andyizcool
6th May 2004, 12:21 PM
Yay, I finally have a Dragon Pokemon Plushie. Here's a new puzzle.

_ _ _ E _ (5)

Incorrect Guesses:
Chances Left: 9

Green Lanturn
6th May 2004, 06:28 PM
lol, well, you know me, i like to jump the gun. Anyway, I really think that an L will give out a lot in this puzzle,lol.

So may I please hjave one? :sweat4: .

~GL

andyizcool
6th May 2004, 06:31 PM
Yep, there's an L in my puzzle.

_ _ L E _ (5)

Incorrect Guesses:

The_Missing_Link
6th May 2004, 06:32 PM
I'll take a shot at it and say it's Golem

andyizcool
7th May 2004, 11:32 AM
You got it right Becca. Here take your Golem Plushie. Now you get to make the next puzzle.

The_Missing_Link
7th May 2004, 02:34 PM
And as always, I shall give my plushie to the first person who doesn't have a Golem plushie

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Guesses: None

andyizcool
7th May 2004, 02:36 PM
I don't have a Golem Plushie so could I please have it? I would also like to guess an A in this puzzle.

The_Missing_Link
7th May 2004, 02:38 PM
Yeah, you can have it. And send me your next BT moves

A _ A _ A _ A _ (8)

Guesses: A

If no one realizes who it is in 5 seconds, that's really sad

andyizcool
7th May 2004, 02:52 PM
Is that Pokemon a Psychic Pokemon called Alakazam?

The_Missing_Link
7th May 2004, 06:28 PM
Yes, yes it is *hands over the plushie*

andyizcool
7th May 2004, 06:33 PM
Cool, my very own powerful Psychic Pokemon as a Plushie. Now I have a new puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses:

shazza
7th May 2004, 10:20 PM
Hey guys, I am just wondering but is there an E :confused:

andyizcool
8th May 2004, 06:49 AM
No, sorry there's no E in the puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Chances Left: 8

Linc
8th May 2004, 05:19 PM
Is there a vowel named U in this puzzle?

andyizcool
8th May 2004, 05:24 PM
Luckily for you there is a U in the puzzle.

_ _ U _ _ _ _ (7)

Chances Left: 8

Chris 2.1
8th May 2004, 05:29 PM
I'll throw my guess in that it's Loudred

andyizcool
8th May 2004, 05:30 PM
Sorry, not Loudred, there's no E in the puzzle.

_ _ U _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: E, Loudred
Chances Left: 6

Kris
8th May 2004, 05:55 PM
Could there be an A in the game????

andyizcool
8th May 2004, 05:58 PM
Sorry, there isn't an A in the puzzle.

_ _ U _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: E, Loudred, A
Chances Left: 5

Green Lanturn
8th May 2004, 10:27 PM
Then could it be the ever purple and black psuchic pokemon Grumpig?

~GL

shazza
8th May 2004, 11:34 PM
Hey I am just wondering but is there an O

andyizcool
9th May 2004, 09:41 AM
Yea, the Pokemon was Grumpig. Take your Grumpig Plushie GL and now it's your turn to make the next puzzle.

mr_pikachu
9th May 2004, 09:50 AM
I would like to call the excellent, extraodinary, expendable E in advance!

Heh... you thought I was going to say X, didn't you? Nope! Gimme an E!

Kris
9th May 2004, 10:08 AM
Im going for an advance shout on S!!!

Is there an S inthe puzzle?

Green Lanturn
9th May 2004, 02:00 PM
Boy, look what got started. Now there are advanced guesses?O.o

Anyway, in my puzzle, there is an E, but no S.

_ _ _ _ E _(6)
Incorrect:S

~GL

andyizcool
9th May 2004, 02:01 PM
I would like to guess an A for this puzzle.

Kris
9th May 2004, 03:43 PM
Can I have a R please Bob!

Green Lanturn
9th May 2004, 06:58 PM
Bob?

Anyway, no R, but there is an A.

_ A _ _ E _(6)
Incorrect:R,S

~GL

andyizcool
10th May 2004, 11:46 AM
Could I try my luck with an I being in the puzzle?

mr_pikachu
10th May 2004, 11:51 AM
Is it the marvelously muscular Mankey?

Green Lanturn
10th May 2004, 06:46 PM
Why yes it is Mr.Pikachu. *hands over plushie.*

Your turn.

~GL

mr_pikachu
10th May 2004, 11:10 PM
All right! :D Well, then, here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses Left: 9

Incorrect Guesses: (None yet)

Wolfsong
10th May 2004, 11:46 PM
I'll go with my usual starting letter. It's the vowel commonly called E

andyizcool
11th May 2004, 11:40 AM
Is there my favourite letter A in this puzzle?

aragornbird
11th May 2004, 03:50 PM
This is a job for the letter I!

Kris
11th May 2004, 04:34 PM
Ill go for the not so common letter S!

mr_pikachu
11th May 2004, 06:03 PM
_ _ A _ _ _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses Left: 6

Incorrect Guesses: E, I, S