PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or is the ppl in my country playing a ... [YGO Discussion]

Dark-San
14th April 2004, 10:47 AM
Well lately I've seen ppl running decks that comprise of 3 Magician of Faith, 2 Blade Knights, 3 DD Warrior Lady, 1 Don Zaloog, 2 Reinforcement of the Army, 1 Remains of Anubis with another Tribute monster either Jinzo or Dark Magician of Chaos.

Hmm this deck seems pretty weird to me. Adding to that list, they even have both Chaos in this deck. And this deck is pretty popular around here. I wonder how does this deck would run.

I was thinking that they might be using Reinforcement of Army to reduce the deck. In this way, they could easily get both Chaos out faster. But why 2 Tributes? Doesn't this slows down the deck? Funny right guys! I've really no idea what the ppl here are really thinking about.

Well I will just still to my DDV Chaos. Trying out this deck is way too dangerous IMO. So wat are you guys opinion?

Yoh Asakura
14th April 2004, 12:41 PM
Standard Chaos used to be Chaos Soldier, Chaos Emp Dragon & Black Magician Of Chaos with APS as a staple =]

As for the Anubis, I have no idea since it stops Chaos from being played.