PDA

View Full Version : Team Rockets new pokemon

Powarun
27th January 2003, 08:48 PM
This is not real it is a theory, for a good episode of Pokemon. Ash an co. learn about the plus and minus things that look like pokemon. then the ugly filling, and in the end Team Rocket catches both of them Jesse gets the red and james blue. It would be better that way

Hanada Tattsu
27th January 2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Powarun
This is not real it is a theory, for a good episode of Pokemon. Ash an co. learn about the plus and minus things that look like pokemon. then the ugly filling, and in the end Team Rocket catches both of them Jesse gets the red and james blue. It would be better that way

What do you mean by "the plus and minus things that look like Pokemon", and whatever do you mean by "the ugly filling". Can you explain it please? Thanks! :)

pikasaiyan
27th January 2003, 10:16 PM
i think he means the two rabbit like things that resemble pichu with the blue ears and red one with the plus sign one with the minus

Cheens
28th January 2003, 08:03 AM
sounds cool, kind of ironic tho, they try all this time to get pikachu and end up with thy're own versions. it would be be good if it happened, deffinately make things more interesting.

Hanada Tattsu
28th January 2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by pikasaiyan
i think he means the two rabbit like things that resemble pichu with the blue ears and red one with the plus sign one with the minus

Oh, thanks for helping!

Anyway, I suppose that would be interesting, I mean, The Rocket-Dan gets a taste of their own medicine.

It sucks that those Pokemon don't evolve though, I'm sure The Rocket-Dan would kick serious butt with their evolved forms if they had them.

Light_Togetic
28th January 2003, 01:30 PM
That would be cool. It is kinda hard for me to imagine Team Rocket with two cute little rabbitty mouse things though. I think that if they give anyone on the show Purasuru and Mainan (I think that's their names) they should give both of them to two people, not just one of them to one person. They're a pair, so are Jessie and James; it would be the perfect choice!:D

Totodilemew
31st January 2003, 09:06 PM
Purasuru and Mainan are some of my favorite pokémon. Team Rocket doesn't need them, instead give them to me!!! But seriously, do you want to se those pokémon get hurt in battle? Purasuru is my strongets pokémon on my sapphire game. Thats why he is my avatar, and one of my favorite pokémon. I first thought they were related to pikachu, so I named Purasuru P-Chu and Mainan N-Chu. P is for Positive and N is for Negative.

Powarun
3rd February 2003, 01:13 PM
Of course I want to see the things get blown away, it would be the closest thing to killing Pikachu. Kill look a likes and leave the rest for me. Comes up to Pikachu with a sword in a rubber suit

RyouBakura02
4th February 2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Cheens
sounds cool, kind of ironic tho, they try all this time to get pikachu and end up with thy're own versions. it would be be good if it happened, deffinately make things more interesting.

Ok, Mainan and Purasuru are NOT related to Pikachu, Pichu, or Raichu! Not at ALL related! They look like it, yes, they are the same type, yes, but are they anyway related? NO.

Darth J.
23rd February 2003, 08:24 AM
This does sound interesting!
It would be a nice turn of events ...