PDA

View Full Version : Colossuem Bonus not for the Aussies.

Razola
15th April 2004, 02:20 PM
More like Pokemon Channel (http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?action=item&id=5210)

Incredibly crappy deal. Colossuem may be flawed, but at least it's a game. Channel, on the other hand, is the worst pokemon game I have ever seen. What a rip-off.

The Muffin Man
15th April 2004, 02:51 PM
More like Pokemon Channel (http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?action=item&id=5210)

Incredibly crappy deal. Colossuem may be flawed, but at least it's a game. Channel, on the other hand, is the worst pokemon game I have ever seen. What a rip-off.

Hey You! Pikachu.

Razola
15th April 2004, 02:52 PM
Didn't that have some sort of gameplay? I mean, at least it had a kinda-cool voice recognition system.

Mitch's Bashamo
16th April 2004, 02:06 AM
So is Jirachi an E-Reader card or do you get it downloaded while you play Pokemon Channel?

Nace
16th April 2004, 05:05 AM
So we have to get an e-reader and channel just to get jirachi? That's f***ing retarded. I hate nintendo now.

HavoX
16th April 2004, 08:46 AM
I know exactly how you guys feel.

I never got my bonus disc, but I only needed it so I could update the Berry Program to both my Ruby and Sapphire game paks. (Before there was an announcement that playing Colosseum was one of the five things that you can update the Berry Program, the Bonus Disc was the only solution IIRC)

I'll survive without Jirachi.

PokeLady Jeannette
28th April 2004, 09:54 AM
At least they had the anime cries in Pokemon Channel. In Collosseum, they used the GBA and GB cries. (What's wrong with actual anime cries in Collosseum?)

Rudoku
28th April 2004, 11:06 PM
At least they had the anime cries in Pokemon Channel. In Collosseum, they used the GBA and GB cries. (What's wrong with actual anime cries in Collosseum?)

Maybe it's because the anime cries are crap. Did you hear what they did to Hitmonlee?

andyizcool
30th April 2004, 05:18 PM
Isn't that Jirachi on Pokemon Channel like the UK Version I have? You complete the game then it unlocks this Opinion "Jirachi" and you just need a GC-GBA connection lead to download it to your GBA. It also fixes the Time/Berry Glitch that everyone's been hearing about.