Chris 2.1
16th April 2004, 10:38 AM
PA 31/307: Just One of the Geysers
this is Brawly and Ash's rematch
PA 32/308: Abandon ship!
This epi is the one with the trainer who is looking for his Swampert
PA 33/309: Now Thats Flower Power
May's training session for the Slateport Contest

These aren't really that bad, to be honest. Sky1 released these, I believe.

Discussage.

Chris.

Zak
16th April 2004, 11:15 AM
PA 33/309: Now Thats Flower Power
May's training session for the Slateport Contest

WAIT A MINUTE! "Flower Power" was used already... and once again they pull a Beauty and the Breeder. Also, if this is what they've got in mind for only the FIRST Contest with Roselia, they better get thinking fast, since this is only the first and there will be a lot featuring Roselia and Shuu. Can't wait to hear Shuu's dub name, heh I'm guessing it'll be Sean or something with one syllable starting with S.

Discussage.

Chris.

HEY! MY LINE! :mad2:

Lol j/k its cool.

Anyway, I like "Abandon Ship" because its actually a phrase and not a pun, except my only beef with it is the fact that the episode has nothing to do with escaping from a ship, unlike the expression. IMO that would have made an EXCELLENT title for Pokemon Shipwreck, since it has to do with that. And also, they could have called this one Pokemon Shipwreck if it wasn't taken, because it fits this one. I say these two should trade titles :yes:

Also, what's "Just One of the Geysers" a pun on?

~Zak

Rocketboy
16th April 2004, 01:50 PM
Those titles are actually GOOD! Oh My God, I throught this would never happen

Chris 2.1
16th April 2004, 02:27 PM
Zak: I think it's 'just one of the guys', but that really serves no relevance to the episode :-s. Better than 'A Hariyama Caper!' though.

ps: You say DISCUSS. I said DISCUSSAGE ^^ I love ticking peeps off!

I think maybe the actual contest will be something like 'Slateport Flower power' or something. Meh. maybe 'Pretty as a petal', something moronic -_-;;

Pewter City Geodude
21st April 2004, 07:27 PM
If I had to choose a dub name for Shuu, it'd be Shannon. I dunno, he just looks like a Shannon to me. :P

Kojiro
22nd April 2004, 03:32 PM
I think Geysers have something to do with the outcome of the battle, or something. Been along time since I saw that Episode.

And a good Roselia Episode name would be 'Every Roselia has it's thorns!"

Rocketboy
22nd April 2004, 03:42 PM
If I had to choose a dub name for Shuu, it'd be Shannon. I dunno, he just looks like a Shannon to me. :P

I have a strong feeling it will be Shawn.