PDA

View Full Version : Poll: The forums we post in!

bb88
16th April 2004, 11:31 PM
Just wondering if anyone else posts in any forums besides TPM. I searched for it, so if it has already been made, I apologize.

Anyway, I posted at diabloii.net for a little bit, and had also posted at Ampharos17's old forums, whitecity (named after a place in a pokemon game for those wondering). Mostly now I post at rajahwwf.com's forums since I got into wrestling huge.

So what about the rest of you? Obviously we all post at the TPM forums, but what else do we do? Or am I mostly alone in the multi-forum posting?

en0miz
16th April 2004, 11:36 PM
Besides TPM, I post a lot on the Gamefaqs forum, which I like because of its many sections. I sometimes post on the neoboards on Neopets, but most of the posters there are immature, and the rules are ridiculous. :< I used to post/lurk a lot on a Futurama message board, but I hardly go there anymore. My time is mostly spent on TPM and Gamefaqs.

PNT510
16th April 2004, 11:37 PM
Right now I post here, and I post at uSuCK.com

Charizard04621
16th April 2004, 11:45 PM
Hmm... Not really. I used to not have enough time for any other forum back when I modded both RBY and ASB... But now that I have the choice I'd rather do something else anyway.

RedStarWarrior
16th April 2004, 11:59 PM
I also post in the NationStates.net forums and my NationStates regional forums aside from TPM.

shazza
17th April 2004, 12:33 AM
Besides TPM, I sometimes post on the dreaded GameFAQ's, not much though. I rarely post on rajah.com/forums, but when I do, my opinion is heard. :wave:

MarshmallowEgg
17th April 2004, 12:38 AM
I post on the Go-Gaia forums a lot, under the SN Miangel. I'm also on a few baby name boards (don't ask, I'm just weird) under either Megan or Flute. That's about all.

abunaidesu
17th April 2004, 12:53 AM
I only post here usually. I occasionally go to SPP to read the posts, but that's about it. I don't actually POST there.

Jay
17th April 2004, 02:18 AM
I moderate SPP, so obviously I need to post there. I don't frequently go to TPM anymore, but I still post here from time to time.

Suite Madame Blue
17th April 2004, 04:21 AM
Aside from TPM, I also post in the Severus Snape Fanclub as Suite Madame Blue. Yes, I like Snape. :liplick:

Indecent Exposure
17th April 2004, 07:32 AM
I've posted in many places over the years, but here's pretty much the only place I post nowdays, and really the only place I've stayed for a long period of time. I'm not really bothered to try and find other places worth posting

Silver Ledian
17th April 2004, 09:00 AM
I'm a member of the following boards, other than TPM:

SPP- I have like 10 posts or something, I don't go there really.
IPHQ- I visit there every other day, go me!
Lissa Explains- It's a really useful/helpful/friendly forum for anyone wanting to learn HTML. It's directed at kids but anyone can learn there, it's really good.
Amy Studt- Message board of my favourite artist. I just lurk there.
Mp3locator- Message board I used to post on but now just lurk, to find out midweek chart indications and singles being released etc.

Green_Pikachu
17th April 2004, 09:02 AM
i post at ign sometimes, usually just to make fun of them. i USED to post at gamefaqs, azureheights, marblepalace, and the sneak forums. I'm still going strong here though! yeahhhhhhh!

Dark-San
17th April 2004, 09:20 AM
Me?

Well I posted at:

Watprice- My local store's forum. Its been pretty dead there too. But the adminstrator is going to revamp everything lets hope it brings life there again lolz~

Bulbagarden- I posted there sometime back but left the board for certain reasons as the trading card section doesn't allow me to post Duel Monsters' deck.

HavoX
17th April 2004, 09:44 AM
I also post at:

Quake3World forums-- I'm a Quake 3 Arena fan
Skulltag.com -- the official forum dedicated to the the best source mod for DooM

On very rare occasions, I post at SPP as well

kainashi
17th April 2004, 10:21 AM
i post here, lgw, and neowin. :hmph:

HawkerXatu
17th April 2004, 03:32 PM
I don't really go on the computer much anymore.Sometimes I go to gamefaqs, but only to the forum sections of the games I like.I also occasionally go to Gaming World forums. I'm probably going to get killed for saying this, but I go to Serebii's forums as well. Mostly because it was the first pokemon forum I registered to back two or so years ago.

Chris
17th April 2004, 03:59 PM
IPHQ (http://www.iphq.co.uk) as Chris - I'm expected to post there, what else can I say.. :P
UBBDev (http://www.ubbdev.com) as CTM - "UBB enthusiasts" doesn't even describe the userbase there. "Fanatics" is a better term. ;)
The Matrix Community (http://www.matrixcommunity.org) as CTM - For when elevated thinking isn't enough. I also help out occasionally with technical matters.
Neowin (http://www.neowin.net/forum) as CTM - I rarely post, but I'm a heavy browser of both the site and forums.

Nice poll bb, haven't seen this one done in quite a while... Plus it's always nice to see where else our newer members visit. :)

bme
17th April 2004, 04:07 PM
SPP - I know some people there, and I like looking at the stuff people make in fan art.

TFA - Don't post a lot, but that place is fun because there's no spammers or lame threads.

BMG - I post there a lot. Not active, but once in a while there's some idiot who begs for pogeyman hentai. Always look forward to that. :)

MMM - I don't post much, but it's a great forum.

2005Boards - The best forum ever. It's my home away from home. 8)

NoPants McGee
17th April 2004, 05:13 PM
Gaia and Plinkomedia.

Moonlight Espeon
17th April 2004, 07:56 PM
Eh, I used to post at the United: Final Fantasy forums and the FFInsider forums under the screen name "ultimatemage196", but both of them have grown to be annoying. FFInsider's forums were completely wiped and now they're HARDLY what they used to be, and United: Final Fantasy is a forum I'm too bored to frequent. I also used to post at Gengar and Haunter's Pokemon Forums (GHPF), but I keep forgetting to go there.

Aipom Of Doom
17th April 2004, 08:49 PM
I post at IPHQ... well I haven't posted much lately =x. And I post at the GameFAQs SSBM board. And no where else really =/

Metallix
18th April 2004, 02:29 AM
I also post at the Sonic Foundation Message Board. (The site is all but dead, but the forum is still active), and I make the occasional posts at GameFAQs, Shoryuken and F1 Gamers Online.

Angel Blossom
18th April 2004, 11:24 AM
When I don't post here at TPM, sometimes I post at IPHQ. Well, like Danny, I haven't posted there a lot lately, so I've been a little bit inactive there. ^^;; I used to post at UBCS, but I didn't really fit in there lol. I usually don't post at multiple message boards. I stick to the one message board that I post in more than the others. ^^

Katie
18th April 2004, 04:43 PM
I thought advertising was against the rules 8( lolzjk
I go to:
here (duh)
an ezboard (which only has ...6 barely active members? lol)
a neopets one that I rarely post on, only if I have a question or something
and I sort of lurk at the neoboards, it's best to keep to yourself with so many haxors there ;x

~Katie

Crystal Mew
18th April 2004, 06:31 PM
I post here obviously, at SPP, BMG occasionally, IPHQ sometimes, this elijah forum like everyday ^_^;, I lurk at the neoboards too...but the other day I was lurking the stock market board, and this person neomailed me saying 'I saw you on the stock market board, and I see you like pokemon and lord of the rings!!11' stalkers ;<

and...I am a member at loads of boards, but I hardly go..hehe. I go to TPM and the elijah one the most, aren't I cool.

SupremeChampion
18th April 2004, 07:14 PM
well, here... then i used to go to whitecity.... also neopets... and i used to go to a wizards board... but not anymore.

~The Italian Stallion

Drago
19th April 2004, 05:10 AM
Ooh, ooh. I've...all but forgotten. Most places where I post(ed) have probably had my membership terminated in the most brutal possible way...
Smash World Forums~ Though I tend to avoid posting here. Me posting about video game strategies is about as bright as me posting RMT opinions. And hey, I did that, once. Crobat should have Bite, I tells ya.
Mario Kart Central's forums~ I stopped posting here when they made questionable modding decisions. I oftentimes just drift about there, not much being said. I'll prolly make a return when the next Mario Kart comes out.
Gamefaqs' forums~ Too...many...posts... It's like an ezboard on steroids. Although, I never post there, but at least it makes for some good readin'
Backyard Wrestling Merger forums~ There's never a dull moment here. Every post is cause for celebration. If God is happy, he'll give us TWO in one month!

All the other forums I've visited have died upon my arrival. Obviously, I'm not terribly good luck for a forum. ^^;

Kris
19th April 2004, 04:44 PM
I post at IPHQ, and used to post at bmg and spp

Starry Might
19th April 2004, 05:58 PM
Besides here, I also post at:

ROMOTS: Message board for "The Sims"

The Ring Bearer Forums: Message board for "Lord Of The Rings"

I also go to forums that I don't belong to, but like to browse, such as the Atari Forums (I like to look at the "User Maps & Mods" section of the "Unreal Tournament 2003/2004" section of the boards to see what custom content - maps, skins, models, etc. - people have made/are making. :)).

phaedrus
20th April 2004, 12:26 PM
nowhere else because i used to post at gamefaqs and i was not liked very much :oh:

here now. probably still here tomorrow. =D

mr_pikachu
9th May 2004, 08:32 AM
I just recently joined the Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon forums, though I can't say I'm too impressed - it's actually about a quarter of the size of TPM, if that. Of course, that's nothing compared to the KingYugi forums I was on awhile ago (and recently left)... the entire stinking forum was spam, and there was hardly any of THAT, even! I think the most on-topic thread was a poll called "Which Yugioh character has the strangest hair?" It used to be a big forum, but now it's pathetic.

Other than those two, nope. :no: