PDA

View Full Version : Demon Lords Of Japan (Sign-Ups)

Cxjenious
17th April 2004, 12:03 PM
Title: Demon Lords of Japan
Basis: Onimusha, Ruroni Kenshin, Dragonball, Naruto
Genre: Adventure/Horror/Anime/Romance
Plot: The year is 1462. The empires of Japan are at war. No one knows why. Some people say that the Lords are just simply greedy. Others say that they are evil sadistic bastards. But most knowledgeable, wise people know the truth. The lords have been possessed by demons. The four lords that have been possessed are just mere stepping stones for the greatest demon of all, the Demon King, Fortrinbas. Their lives will be sacrificed to awaken the demon king. Guildenstien, one of the higher ranking demons, and the one responsible for the Lords possession, has constructed an army of demon warriors. And the only people who can save the world from demon take over are the six chosen one’s…their destiny have been predetermined. The one from the north is a samurai of indescribable power. He draws upon the power of the ancient ogres to vanquish the demons. The two from the east are the most coveted and skilled of the Shinobi, wielding elemental powers against the demon horde. The one from the west is a very skilled gunman, with aim and patience that is unmatched. He is blessed with power from the gods to destroy the demon menace. The two from the south have been called barbaric, because of their immense physical strength. Where their power comes from is mostly unknown, but most say it comes directly from the soul, and is embedded deep in their blood, which is unlike any other. They are prominent martial artists. Together and only together will these six warriors’ be able to defeat the demon army, and destroy Fortrinbas. Their journey will not be easy, and they will have to dig deep in their souls for the power to destroy the demon army.

Name: Duh!
Appearance: size, weight, build, eye color, hair color skin color, normal attire, etc.
Battle Wear: describe the armor and stuff you wear when going into battle. During this RP, you’ll be in these clothes most of the time, unless you come to a town that isn’t overrun with demons.
Personality: whether you’re a happy person, or a sad person, but please, give me some description. And don’t be predictable. Have your personality go along with your profession. Samurai’s are loyal, Ninja’s are kinda sneaky and secretive, martial artists can be anything, and this gunman is wise beyond his years
Weapons: Up to three. A pack of Kunai takes up only one item slot. For the gunman, ammo doesn’t take up a slot, but you will have to find more during the RP. You start off with fifty rounds for each gun you have. (No twentieth century guns) You also start off with basic weapons, but better ones will be found during the RP.
Special Attack: Up to three. (Fort the samurai, this is a special sword move, for the Shinobi, one of those ninja moves from Naruto, for the gunman, a combo of some sort involving your gun, and for the Martial artist, a chi attack (Like the weak ones in Dragonball), or a powerful physical attack. These are the guidelines you must follow, but you can come up with any attack you want, just know that it can’t be to powerful, and as the RP progresses, you will learn more moves as you gain more experience.
History: I don’t want this to be to long. Just give me the important stuff that has happened in you characters life.
Other: Something that you specialize in would go here, like herbal medicine, or if you have a pet or if you’re related to another character.

My Guy

Samurai
Name: Turunkisu Kato
Appearance: Turunkisu stands at a lanky 6’3, and weighs only 165 lb. He is very wiry, and his frame hides his strength and his speed. His hair is thick and pure black, and cascades down his back to just above his buttocks. His eyes are bright green, but at times can turn a fiery red. His skin is just a bit tanned, but his slanted eyes give away his Japanese blood; but the eye that appears on his forehead from time to time reveals his ogre descent.
Battle Wear: He wear a long flowing black gi over white pant’s that are very loose, allowing for very easy movement. He wears wooden sandals that have metal plates on the bottom. He wears a special gauntlet that can absorb the souls of the demon’s he kills. He can use these souls to add power to his attacks. He wears this all the time
Personality: He is very loyal to those he trusts. He isn’t very loud, nor does he talk much, but he is a very pleasant person and almost always remains calm. He seems to be naïve about people, but he is only the way he is because he believes people should be given a second chance like he was given.
Weapons: He has a samurai sword created by his father. It is a reverse blade sword, and is very difficult to use. He carries a bow, but he rarely uses it, since he has a gunman to take care of opponents that are far away.
Special Attack(s):

Heavens Sword Flash: This maneuver involves a series of lightning flash sword slashes, following by a very painful kick to the face, and is finished with a very slow, yet powerful slash that almost always finishes the opponent, if he hasn’t died already.

*Ogres Revenge: This attack varies with the users power. Like the Heaven Sword Flash, it involves many minor slashes, but instead of a powerful kick and a final blow, a blast of pure energy is released from the tip of the blade. During this attack the blade is infused with the power of the ogres and the power from the users soul. For those of Ogre descent, the move is fatal against all low and middle class demons, and a few high class demons, but requires a lot of power and is very draining to use. It is the ultimate regular sword {non-Bishamon} move.

Bishamon White Dragon Attack: This move can only be used with the Bishamon sword, the most powerful sword ever made by the ogres. The user draws all the power of the ogres into one final blow, and in the single slash that this moves needs, a white dragon is summoned, and is used to add even more power to the attack. Only one being can survive this attack, and even he can’t survive it more than once.

History: Turunkisu grew up with no mother. His father was a legendary samurai of the northern empire, and the Emperor’s right and left-hand man. His father trained him in the ways of the samurai at a very young age. During the war of 1455, Turunkisu fought and earned the name of the Legendary ManSlayer. During the war, his father was killed. He thought it was by enemy soldiers, but it turned out to be a demon. That was when the Emperor of the north was first possessed. He spent five years alone, fighting demons, and it was during that time that he met his mother, a full-blooded ogre, and perfected his fighting techniques. He was given his special gauntlet, and since then, has been fighting more valiantly than ever against the demons. Now, in 1462, Kenshinhan Taruka, the oldest man in existence, asked Turunkisu to visit him in the mountains of Middle Japan. It was there that he met his five companions, and his journey started…
Other: He has a horse, is very good at with herbal medicine, and is a great survivalist.

If you can guess which of the basis’ I got the idea from this guy from, I'll give you an extra attack slot.

Darkmaster Kagemusha
17th April 2004, 01:34 PM
Naruto and Kenshin are GODLY!

Barbarian
Name: Daishi Bokkai
Appearance: 6'6" tall and muscular. He has long black hair that goes down to the middle of his back and is tied in a braid and the hair on the top and sides of his head is shorter and spiky. His eyes are a very dark brown. He has tanned skin and a lot of scars, mainly on his hands/arms, chest, and face--one in particular on his face runs from his forehead to his chin, barely having missed his left eye. He wears a black, high collared cape and baggy black clothing underneath.
Battle Wear: Underneath the cape he wears a black leather vest over a sleeveless black shirt, metal plated gauntlets, leather pauldrons (shoulder armor), and leather pants.
Personality: He isn't too talkative, but he's not particularly anti-social. He's confident in his skills, and can sometimes be rather vulgar.
Weapons: Kubikiri Houcho (It's the sword Zabuza carried. If I can't have that, then here's my alternate weapons: A Fuuma Shuriken (Evil Wind Shuriken) and a Battle Axe.)
Special Attack(s):
Berserk: He charges his body with energy and becomes enraged to the point where he cannot feel pain. It increases the damage he does by 3 times (Until he develops it more).
Kubikiri Whirlwind (Only if I can have the Kubikiri): He hurls his massive sword at his opponent(s), slicing whoever it hits in half.
Fuuma Shuriken Whirlwind (Only if I can't have the Kubikiri): He charges energy into the large shuriken and throws it at the enemy. The energy put into the shuriken allows it to cut through more resilliant materials, as well as allowing him to guide where it goes, though not very well.
History: Grew up fighting along side his clan against other clans. He was called the Demon Berserker ever since the age of 10 when he ripped the head off an assassin from another clan after he stabbed him three times. The prominent scar across his face is from his older brother, who tried to kill him with the Kubikiri. Daishi ended up killing his brother, and took the sword.
Other: Is very fast, despite being so muscular.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Your character seems based off of Kenshin Himura (Hitokiri Battousai)

MarshmallowEgg
17th April 2004, 02:12 PM
Barbarian

Name: Rie Akamatsu
Appearance: Rie stands at about 5'4". Weighing only about 102 pounds, she is very thin. However, she's not just skin and bones; she has muscle on her from all her martial arts training. Her hair is long and jet black, but there are streaks of a deep red running through it. She keeps her hair back in a braid most of the time. Her eyes are a deep brown, almost black, reminicient of the color of dark chocolate. Her skin is light and fair, like most of the Japanese. She can be found wearing a white cloth tunic and brown leggings when not in her battle attire, and is normally barefoot.
Battle Wear: When in battle, Rie dons a leather tunic that's a bit thicker than that of her normal cloth tunic, and leather gloves to protect her hands. Even in battle she rarely wears shoes, though if she knows she'll be heading into a particularly difficult battle she'll put on a pair of lace-up boots that only go to right above her ankle.
Personality: Rie is fairly serious. She tends to be quiet, though not shy - if she has something to say, she'll say it. However, she prefers to listen to conversations rather than participate in them. She's very blunt, and normally isn't the one of the group to play the optimist or pessimist; she just tells things as they are. It takes her a little while to make friends well, but she doesn't betray the ones she does make. She likes the quiet, and will sometimes wander off for a bit if she feels things are too loud for her liking or if she needs some time to herself. Normally she isn't one to daydream, being more practical than that, but every once in a while Rie will find herself caught up in a daydream of some sort.
Weapons: A short dagger, a katana, and some small throwing knives. She rarely uses weapons, though, preferring to use her hands and feet.
Special Attack:
Spin Dance - Rie spins quickly and in a complex pattern to confuse her opponent, then jumps at the opponent and attacks with a series of quick punches and kicks that are normally powerful enough to knock out said opponent.
History: Her grandfather on her mother's side was very skilled in martial arts, and she was always fascinated as a young child by the stories he would tell. Around the age of ten, and after much incessant begging, she finally got her grandfather to train her. He was shocked to find that it came so naturally to her, as he had tried to train her older brother Ryo in martial arts at one point and he had had no skill whatsoever. Her training with her grandfather continued until she was about 18, when he was killed in combat with a small horde of demons that had happened upon the city. He was one of only 5 causulties. Rie was saddened, but continued to train on her own, until she received the call to the mountains....
Other: Her pet cat, Michi, was killed in the attack on the city. Rie was very close to her, and she SWEARS Michi's ghost still follows her around and will sometimes appear to her.

Cxjenious
17th April 2004, 05:01 PM
Darkmaster Kagemusha: Accepted! You can have the Kubikiri. Your guess about the basis of my character was close, but no cigar. However, it was partially correct.

Marshmellow Egg: Accepted! I like the thing about the ghost cat.

Beach Boy
17th April 2004, 05:30 PM
Shinobi

Name: Ookami
Appearance: 6'5, 150 lbs, has a wiry build of body, sharp yellow eyes, black spiky hair, tan skin. Wears a brown cloak, that's torn at the chest by claw marks, that covers his battle gear.
Battle Wear: A black red, navy blue, and black sleeveless gi with a waist holder for his weapons.
Personality: Very quite. Hold great grudges. Looks at all dangers as annoyances. He only shows respect to others good guys if they beat him in a fight or that he made a mistake about them.
Weapons: Tonfas, Sais, and Ninja Stars
Special Attacks: Comet Strike: His sais glow yellow with his life force. This makes him faster for 3 minutes, after that he past out

Falling Moon: His tonfas glow yellow with his life force. He leaps into the air and drops at a fast speed and strikes his enemies with a deadly force.

Star Spin: He uses his ninja star to make a small tornado, use for quick escapes.
History: Was adopted by a ninja master, who uses the Night Force style, and his wife. After the demons took over, He has been wondering when the demons set fire to his home two years ago.
Other: He is a werewolf, which means he can transform into an black and white anthrowolf or normal wolf under a full moon or at will, but he has nearly full control over it. He is traveling with his 6-year-old sister, Yume.

Darkmaster Kagemusha
17th April 2004, 06:37 PM
After re-reading your form, I know who it is, but I can't remember the name! It's been too long since I've seen Kenshin! DAMN CARTOON NETWORK!

Cxjenious
17th April 2004, 06:52 PM
Beachboy: Accepted. Being a werewolf should make for some great RP battles.

Darkmaster Kagemusha: Hint: He's not just from Ruroni Kenshin.

Cxjenious
20th April 2004, 09:05 PM
Come on people! Just two more! Signee's! Tell your friends to sign-up. I'm ready to get this started before my head explodes from to many ideas!

Anjana's Halo
20th April 2004, 10:22 PM
Sheesh, you're whiny. I'll just join to stop you.

Actually, I've been thinking of signing up anyway.

Gunman

Name: Jin Ishii
Appearance: Standing 6'1" with a fairly thin frame, she is neither large nor petite (definitely not petite) and also looks several years younger than she actually is. Her hair is ivory, hanging around her face in long strands, covering one side of her face and tied in an even longer ponytail behind her. Her eyes are a dull brown, and her face is free of wrinkles from seeming to never move her facial muscles. Her body is muscular in a feminine sense, and her hands are surprisingly tiny, whereas her feet are huge. On the side of her face that is covered with hair, there are four blackened scars, looking as if claws had raked her face. Her arms remain bare except for a thick iron bracelet on her left arm.
Battle Wear: Since she fights long distance, she has little armor. The style of clothing also causes people to first think she's male, and she does little to disillusion them. She wears dark brown leather pants, black combat boots, a tight, dark blue tanktop under a loose fitting black shirt, and a large black cape with a dark red underside, the collar of which hides her lower face.
Personality: A calm steady mind only rivaled by her hand while aiming, she seems to know infinitely more than she's letting on. However, the lifestyle she has led makes her very awkward in personal and social relationships, showing a great deal of insecurity and clumsiness. She also has a habit of speaking her thoughts or just chattering to break the silence.
Weapons: All her weapons are custom built models. The first is a rifle she uses for sniping or for closer contact. The second is akin to a pistol, though it has a much higher stopping power. The third is a large, revolver-like weapon similar to Vash's in Trigun.
Special Attacks:
~Focus- Calming and emptying her mind completely, she focuses all her senses to give a perfectly aimed, never miss shot. She must have time to prepare herself mentally beforehand, and she's vulnerable to attacks from the side or behind, since she is paying no attention to anything else. She uses this while sniping, mostly.
~Rei-Gun- If Jin would run out of bullets or need a stronger source of ammo, she can draw off her life-force and use chi as projectiles. This is draining however, so she prefers bullets. Using this too often could also send her into a coma or kill her.
~E Pluribus Unum- She locks all her weapons together to form one large super gun. What it does is unknown, since she's never actually used it.
History: She was trained from a very young age by the great gunmaster Jin Ishii in the lands of eastern Europe. She never knew her parents or her own true name, remaining nameless for the beginning of her life. When her master died in a fight when she was 15, she took up his name and his three guns and decided to travel east to the land of Jin the gunmaster's birth, Japan. In a Buddist temple in India she learned the art of chi-manipulation, and learned to use her chi as a physical weapon. She's been wandering aimlessly for years, never knowing anyone and remaining unknown to all. Once she reached Japan, she continued wandering, perfecting her use of the language and learning the customs and history, as well as its current events.
Other: She's a master of poisons, something she learned on her long journey east along with several other skills.

That good? Yes, no, maybe?

Ali
21st April 2004, 11:56 AM
Er, could I reserve a shinobi if one is available? 8D;;

Cxjenious
21st April 2004, 04:10 PM
Yes.

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Kuro Espeon
10th May 2004, 02:51 PM
Hmmm...since the person who asked to reserve the Shinobi spot hasn't done so yet...would it be possible for me to take it?

Oh, BTW Cxjenious...it's also kind of sad that I know where you got your names for the demon Lords in the plot description....they're based off names from Hamlet, correct? (Fortinbras and Guildenstern)*shakes her head* IB English class will haunt me forever...

nd Beach Boy-- I like your char name! I have a character named Ookami too, heehee! ;) But mines a girl.... :sweat4:

So can I join? Pwitty Pweeese?

P.S. You're character is partly based on Battousai right? and I'm guessing the other part comes from Onimusha?

Ali
10th May 2004, 05:15 PM
...Ack. I can't believe I forgot about this. x___x;;;;

Name; Amuza
Age; 19
Gender;
Appearance; Standing at about 5'9", this mysterious young shinobi's hair is a tawny gold color, an uncommon hair color in the area. Her hair is short, and is pulled into four spiky pigtails - two at the top and two at the bottom. Her eyes are a green-grey color, and she usualy wears a confident smirk on her face. Amuza is thin and lanky, but still strong enough to hold her own in battle.
Battle Wear; She wears a white robe/dress that hangs around her shoulders. It ends about three inches before her wrists, and she wears a dark red shash around her waist. The end of her robe slants upwards a bit. The upper half of her outfit is whole, but the lower half has a slit that goes up to her side through the left slide. Underneath her robe she wears a skintight black shirt that is just black cloth in the middle, but the rest is made of fishnetting, and black skintight shorts. On her right leg, she wears fishnetting that goes down to her knee and on her left leg, she wears fishnetting that goes up to her knee. She also wears an alternative outfit: a dark blue V-necked dress/robe that goes down to about mid-thigh, once again slanting up from left to right. The sleeves of her robe are slightly bell-shaped and go down to her wrists, although she usually hikes them to around elbow length. She still has the slit, although it's a lot shorter this time. Over this outfit, she wears a steel breastplate that she ties a light red, almost pink sash around. Amuza's still wears the fishnet on her legs though, and in both outfits, she wears sandals and a dark bandana/strip of cloth tied loosely around her neck.
Personality; Confident of her skills and herself, Amuza is a bit vain. She doesn't place a lot of trust in people who she thinks are weak, and to her, that's mostly everyone. She's a prodigy in her skills, master of an arsenal of ninja skills. However, she does respect people who are powerful or at least know how to use their skills efficiently. She's kind of a sucker for a pretty or handsome guy, but other than that, she's intelligent and reasonably level-headed, although she does fall prey to wishful thinking sometimes. However, she's not above using people for her ends, so beware.
Weapons; Amuza carries around a giant fan that's as big as her with ease. On this fan there are three rose-colored dots. Also, she carries around a pack of kunai around her waist and she also carries around the traditional ninja stars.
Special Attack; ...I'll do this later? 8D;; I need to look some things up.
History; To make this short and sweet: Amuza appeared when she was five on a expert ninja's doorstep when she was five and refused to move until he gave in and took her on as an apprentence. She refused to tell anyone about herself, and as she was blonde, they concluded she was a foreigner - but from where? Amuza also didn't give them her real name, so 'Amuza' is not really her name at all. She flourished under her tutor and become one of the top shinobis in the area at age thirteen.
Other; She can summon weasels, via Naruto style. So yes, she can summon giant weasels that can squish your house.

...And yes, this is basicly a Temari clone. >> ::shifty eyes::

[attachment deleted by admin]

Duo_Washu_III
10th May 2004, 09:03 PM
is it too late yet?

Name: duo (no last name)
Appearance:5"7',153,skinny,blue grey,so light it's almost white,black with a white streak of hair,tan,but not dark,a coat that goes to his knees, a black shirt underneath, and pants.
battle Wear: the same, but has a white shirt instead of a black.
Personality:a carefree martial artist, most people hate him for acting calm when there's an emergency.
Weapons:fists.
special attacks: he only has one so far, but it's cool.

flame - fire dragon that consumes the enemy in flames!

later i'll learn a black mage hadoken(see attachements).MUCH LATER.

History: he dosen't remember much, only dark-coated people killing his dad. he ran away after that, and dosen't remember anything else.
Other: i'm not related to anyone, andi'm not good with spices. but this is where they put death things like *FLAME TO ALL!*

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kuro Espeon
11th May 2004, 03:51 PM
Gah....me and my big mout...can i still have a spot? I'll take anything.

Cxjenious
11th May 2004, 08:13 PM
Lady Ali: accepted
Duo Washu II: sorry, the last slot was filled.
Kuro Espeon: you got the basis of my character correct, but their are no more slots.

Look for this to start late tomorrow or the day after.

Aeges_Ateri
11th May 2004, 08:17 PM
If there is an available martial artist spot left, could I have it? I understand if you don't...

Beach Boy
12th May 2004, 07:48 PM
Lady Ali: accepted
Duo Washu II: sorry, the last slot was filled.
Kuro Espeon: you got the basis of my character correct, but their are no more slots.

Maybe K.E. could play as my character's sister, Yume, if you and she wants. She can make an age difference or other kinds of changes if she wishes it.

Beach Boy
23rd May 2004, 05:27 PM
For those who don't know, this RPG is already started, just look at the form.