PDA

View Full Version : ~POLL~ Stupid things you've done

abunaidesu
17th April 2004, 09:33 PM
I'm sure all of us have done something really stupid in our lives. Here is where we can share them ^_~

The questions:
~ What's the stupidiest thing you've ever done?
~ Who's the stupidiest person you ever met IRL?

Once I went across the city to buy something that was around 80 bucks. No I won't tell you what it is ;[ Anyways when I got there, it turns out I forgot my money at home. I had to go back home, then back to the store. Took about three hours total.

EDIT: i just added another question to the poll, so feel free to reanswer if you like.

And my answer to the new question: My friend's friend's scanner broke. I was telling her how to refix it, then she tells me that "it's still not working". Turns out she was TRYING to scan it while the thing was still installing. :mad2:

Charizard04621
17th April 2004, 09:36 PM
Postcount++ ^^;

The question: What's the stupidiest thing you've ever done?

Well, I don't know if it's the stupidest, but I can remember a recent one back when I was getting my driver's license. The only thing I needed to bring on test day was my driving permit. And guess what I forgot. ^_^;

Green_Pikachu
17th April 2004, 10:21 PM
registering here as Green_Pikachu. haha. actually, i have a terrible memory, i can't really think of something that stupid, as lame as that sounds. maybe....almost burning down the house? yeah, that's pretty damn stupid, come to think of it.

Zak
17th April 2004, 10:50 PM
registering here as Green_Pikachu.

Well, you better like self-esteem boosts, because I first registered here in 2000 at "SCIZOR ROX DA HOUSE". Thankfully my account got deleted in the KC hacking, and then later on I reregistered after some common sense counseling. No wonder he deleted it. -_-

Anyway, as for other stupid things that I've done would probably be forgetting my bag at school a few times. Oh, and of course re-opening that topic was...

~Zak

Pyrusette
17th April 2004, 10:55 PM
The stupidest thing I've ever done was fling myself onto my parent's bed, breaking it in the process. I was banned from the Internet for the entire summer... ;_;

Red Angel
17th April 2004, 11:15 PM
Joined TPM, allowing it to suck hours out of my otherwise usefull life :sweat4:

<sobs softly in corner>

Stupidest person... er... hmmm... dunno.