PDA

View Full Version : Getting on the Elevator

Water Pokemon Master
17th April 2004, 11:01 PM
I can't get on the elevator and I am assuming there is some sort of key. I heard it was in the jail, but I can't find it. Anyone know what to do?

Rambunctious Jamirus
18th April 2004, 09:37 AM
The Jail Key is located on the desk (shining spot). Grab it and open the cell where the police are not standing and talk to the two. Either the prisoner (sleeping) will give you the key or he'll get up and it'll be under him.

Number1ChanseyFan
18th April 2004, 10:12 AM
Also, you have to beat Miror B and visit Agate Village before you can get the elevator key. After you beat Miror B, when you go to leave town, you will be able to go to Agate Village. After you get to Agate, chat with your partner's grandparents, and then go clear the Cipher trainers out of the Relic Forest. After you get rid of the trainers, go back to Eagun's (your partner's grandfather) house, and he will tell you to go to Senilor's house by the PokéMart and talk to him about Celebi. Talk to Senilor, and then go back to Eagun's house to get the small tablet. You should shortly get an e-mail from Duking about helping out at Mt. Battle. After you take care of Dakim at Mt. Battle, go back to Agate, and you can see the news on a TV about an evil organization that is under investigation. If you want, you can get the Cologne Case from a girl standing outside in Agate. When you leave Agate, the Unknown Lab should be on your map. Go to it. You can't get inside, but you will get an e-mail from Duking telling you to come back to Pyrite. Go to Duking's place, and go in the back room where the kids are, and they will give you info about the Kids Network. Now, you should be able to go back to the jail, and get the Jail Key off of the desk in the prison, and then get the Elevator Key from the sleeping inmate, and TM 46 from the northern cell.