PDA

View Full Version : POLL: OL in RL?

RedStarWarrior
19th April 2004, 08:46 AM
Okay, I know this has been done before but whatever...

1>> Who at TPM do you want to meet in real life? Why?

2>> Where would you have to go to meet them (i.e. what state or country?)?

3>> Is there any TPMer you wouldn't want to meet? If so, why not?

Random:
4>> Pickles or bananas?

Okay, here are my answers:

1<< I would want to meet Chris, Raz, Dean, OzAndrew, shazza, Kiyone, Jay, Bulbasaur4, The Rusted One, Angel Blossom, and some more I can't think of off the top of my head.

2<< Well, I would have to atleast go to the UK and Australia to meet some of them. I know Raz lives a couple of hours from me in Virginia, US. Not sure about where all of them live.

3<< Right now? Hmm...there is currently noone I wouldn't mind meeting. There are only a few I wouldn't seek but if I ran into them by pure chance it would be fine.

4<< Pickles are good and all, but bananas beat all!!! http://www.iphq.net/tpm/img/bananacool.gif

Indecent Exposure
19th April 2004, 12:56 PM
Dont know, not really that close with anybody right now, because they all hate me :( Well, I'd probably like to meet Jay (Umbreon) and Ash, sicne they've been my friends for a while. I'd also like to meet Kris, Soo and a bunch of people who used to go to ASB.

Manchester for Jay, which is onyl a couple of hours away, but I'm poor/lazy/lazy (it needed to be mentioned twice). And Ash is runnign further away now she lives in America :(

Raven Adonis :p There's nobody I really wouldn't want to meet, ust a bunch of people I wouldn't put any effort into meeting :)

4>> Pickles or bananas?
Bananas. Pickles are for wimps.

Green_Pikachu
19th April 2004, 01:53 PM

gm. so we can smoke weed together.

i forget where he said he lived. oh well. he'll be coming to me then.

anyone who doesn't want to meet me.

Random:
4>> Pickles or bananas?
yes

Kris
19th April 2004, 04:29 PM

1>> Chris and Lezta

2>> Id like Chris to come down here and me and Lezta would have to meet at Alton towers. Weve planned it so many times!!

3>> One I didnt know????

Tainted
19th April 2004, 06:30 PM
1) *shrug* Anybody that I wouldn't be embarrassed to look at.
2) Wherever. But I'm most likely not moving. So you all can flock to me.
3) Bjarni... he'd probably drool on me or something.
4) The sole reason I answered this poll... to discuss my PICKLE BANANA HYBRID!! I will call it the Pinana, or the Backle, and it will consist of a pickle inside of a banana peel. So you'd open it up and be all "Mmm, time to enjoy a nice banana" and then be all "WTF! PICCCKLEZZ WOWASSHSHAS!!! CWAAAZY, JEWISH!!" and then like grandma's would pop in with nunchucks and beat you all to death while headbanging to radiohead because we all know everybody likes to headbang to radiohead and then we'd be all backflippin' and shizit until we were so black we'd be popping caps in eachother's asses and be eating the pinana's and jumping on pop, because we all love to hop on pop and I'd be all "Yo nig', fo'shig this wig, ba'dig'dig" and then it'd be all "Whooooa, racist" and I'd be "I ain't no racist, you guys be just fascist" and then they'd be all "Woah, man! Whoever said da rhymez didz daz crimezz" and I'll be "No way man, I didn't sleep with that hooker, she smelt" and we'd all be "Dag, yo."

Dag yo,
Zak Hunter

RedStarWarrior
19th April 2004, 07:03 PM
Obviously your answer to number 4 was 'Crack', Skullfire.

Dean
19th April 2004, 07:13 PM
1. Everyone who doesn't suck.
2. If it were up to me, there would be an island with a giant mansion and monkey butlers where all the people who didn't suck could meet. Until that becomes reality, they should all come to my house. Or pay for my plane ticket to Florida
3. All the people who do suck.

Rambunctious Jamirus
19th April 2004, 07:14 PM

Anyone that seems interesting which would be almost everyone but I'd really like to meet Raz (because he's, like, God on TPM.), Gabi because we're friends, Cyndaquil, Amy, Becca, and a few others...

I'd like to go visit them if they do not live in U.S. but maybe we could assign a "TPM meet" somewhere and have everyone from TPM go...

Anyone who has pissed me off which hasn't happened lately...so no, not at the moment.

Random:
4>> Pickles or bananas?

Depends...pickles though because they may be sour but they are oh-so good.

phaedrus
19th April 2004, 07:20 PM
1)()()()ANyone who doesn't hate me.
2)()()()Nowhere outside of Ohio =D i'm lazy.
3)()()()Anyone who hates me.
4)()()() the :banana: has won. 'nuff said.

Dark-San
19th April 2004, 07:41 PM

Random:
4>> Pickles or bananas?
[/img]

1) The doods that hang ard at the TCG forum

2) Hmm give me 2 tickets and I wil proberly fly myself to both the States and Australlia. I'm off to Australlia to meet Last Exile and States to where the rest of the TCG doods are...

3) Hmm as of now nobody bothers me that much to wanna hate them. So none I guess...

4) Bananas OWNZed ^^;

abunaidesu
19th April 2004, 08:17 PM
1 - (not in any order):
nick, steven, dean, suzie, zak, chris, mike, SOCKIT-TOOMEY, shazza, etc
2 - Australia and other states in the USA :mad:
3 - Ledian_X for sure. Not trying to start a flame war, I just wouldn't want to meet him
4 - Bananas 4L

Angel Blossom
19th April 2004, 09:04 PM
1) I'd love to meet all my friends & the people I know who don't hate me all at once! ^^;; That would be a lot of fun. I think it would be possible to meet my friend Kyle (Anduril), since he lives about an hour away from me. That's pretty close, well, for us Californians anyway. XD Steph lives in the same area as I do, but she wouldn't want to meet a dorky girl like me, haha. And thanks Scott, it would be pretty cool to meet you too. ^-^

2) Most of my friends from TPM live in the United States, but they live across the country. I'm one of the few people I know here who lives in Northern California, heh. ^^;; I also have a couple of friends here who live in Europe or in other continents. I think Gabi is really cool, I'd like to meet her, but she lives in Argentina. o.o I have family there, so -maybe- I'd meet her.

3) Meh, anyone who didn't like me at all or someone I totally did not know or trust. That would be too awkward for me. ^^;;

4) Bananas. Pickles can be gross when they're not from the deli & have too much salt. x.x How random, Scott. XP

Andrew
19th April 2004, 09:24 PM
Tara again, Gavin, Ryan, Chris, Suzie, Si, Soo, Ade, Sam, Ada, Martin, Nine, FP, Raven, B4, Jay, kurai, Shazza, Cool Daddy, Monion, Platnum Hawke and Bluey.

I'd have to go to the UK and USA and such.... If I were rich though, I'd hold a convention and fly people in to stay at a hotel.

Probably Dean. He'd try to kick me and laugh.

Random:
4>> Pickles or bananas?

Bananas 4 Lyfe! Phallic Objects+++

suzie
19th April 2004, 10:27 PM

woz, nine, kurai, nick, panties, pmk, m0de, the other suzie (so we can go to the pub and get smashed and pick up tons of hot english boys), and merenwen that goes to the ummmm chatroom on aim, i dont know who she is on here, but id like to give her a hug because shes always nice to me :D

zeeeee uk :wave:

dean. he might try to touch me or something.

and i refuse to answer question 4, as it is laaaaaaaaame :o

Katie
19th April 2004, 10:52 PM
1. Who at TPM do you want to meet in real life? Why?
any ummmmer who isn't a dummy annoying lil person

2. Where would you have to go to meet them (i.e. what state or country?)?
antarctica cuz there are penguins

3. Is there any TPMer you wouldn't want to meet? If so, why not?
all the pedos we got here (I'm sure there are a few! I mean, pokemon board with lil kids everywhere...) that would be scary! :oh:

4. Pickles or bananas?
nanners. pickles are nasty beyond all reason

~Katie

Syberia
19th April 2004, 11:51 PM
1) Kris (Angel Blossom) or Chris (SirChris, though he's pretty much dead now). Kind of odd how they've got the same name, just a different spelling. Or pretty much anyone else from here or ummmm who isn't a complete asshole (Brian, you know who you are).

2) Within the United States. San Francisco would be the closest.

3) Hunter, Brian, and someone else who I won't mention for fear of starting yet another argument. I would have answered Clark or TMM a couple months ago, but I don't hate them anymore.

4) Bananna slugs.

Razola
20th April 2004, 12:01 AM
No one. It's a forum, and just a place where I can share ideas and kill some time.

Don't care.

I'd hate to run into TRO. Things would turn violent, and he'd probably kick my ass. He looks like a small, speedy little bugger.

4>> Pickles or bananas?
Close one, but bananas narrowly win in terms of taste and comedy value.

EDIT: Raven, I only live five hours from you when I'm at school. My family lives in Chesapeake, and that's where I am during breaks.

suzie
20th April 2004, 12:34 AM
EDIT: Raven, I only live five hours from you when I'm at school. My family lives in Chesapeake, and that's where I am during breaks.

my cousin lives there and im hanging out with him in the summer. ill kick your ass :O

..kidding for those who cant take a joke :wave:

shazza
20th April 2004, 05:14 AM
-people from #pbs
-Canada :lemon:
-The Muffin Man :no:

Dean
20th April 2004, 06:57 AM
ilu suzie, dont hate :(

Toxicity
20th April 2004, 02:14 PM

Random:
4>> Pickles or bananas?

~*~*~*~

1. PoLHaruko-san or Nabooru23...I consider them my friends...^^;;

2. For PoLHaruko-san, New York. If I wanted to see Nabooru23, I think I would have to go to Illinois(which would be easier).

3. The Muffin Man(I think he's using me and he's probably cheating on me), and some others...;-;

.:.Randon.:.
4. Depends, really. Bannanas are good, yet pickles taste good and last longer...

Craig
20th April 2004, 05:28 PM

Random:
4>> Pickles or bananas?

1. If we had a massive TPM orgy fun party, this is who I would invite.. yay. *uses buddy list for reference*

Dean, Raz, Zak, Chris(all of them I think ..o.O ), Suzie(s), Zak, Si, Pants, Katie, Scooter, Danny, Nate, Ashlea, Sam, Kris, Steph, teh muffin man, simone, john, kayla, matt, asi, kurai, mike (sableye), otto, ozandrew, mist, and many more 8)

2. Like.. all over the world o.O but since It would be massive fun party they'd all come to me..muahaha

3. If I hate you, you are on this list :) Lolol!

4. Bananas are to Pickles as King is to Peasant

classy_cat18
20th April 2004, 05:44 PM
The mods from Fanfic, RPG, and AC/CC. And Tsukasa, the .Hack dude.

I guess I would have them meet me in Alabama. So misunderstood, my little state.

*points to Raz*

Random:
4>> Pickles or bananas?
Bananas! Whee!

Jay
21st April 2004, 07:07 AM
If you asked that around 6 months ago I'd have a full page listed, but now I realise who the jerks are and stuff. Not many now, I would visit Raven Adonis, OzAndrew, Cyndaquil, some SPP people for the good... That's about all. About 2 months ago it would have been Cheesey and AnthonyChaos17 (I was planning to meet them) but stuff has changed, it seems.

For the bad, I'd also like to visit Moonlight Espeon/YAMI YUGI/AnthonyChaos17(now) to possibly murder them all. >=) Mwahaha.

Since people are too lazy to visit me, and I have the money and stuff I could very well go to their country or wherever the hell they want to meet up.

All the people I like I want to meet, and all the people I hate I'd like to meet (for reasons). I would say anyone's good to meet here, as long as I know you well enough and everything.

Random:
4>> Pickles or bananas?
Bananas.

PancaKe
21st April 2004, 07:29 AM

I met Oz already. I've got plans to meet Ryan. I guess people that are left on the list are Gavin Luper, Zak, Gabbi, and just general others.

I met Oz in a McDonalds in Queensland, and Ryan is coming up to Sydney to meet me so *shrugs* For Gav, I'd have to fly to Perth, so stuff that. For Gabbi I'd be going to South America and others i dunno where.

I've never wanted to meet Mist.

4>> Pickles or bananas?

BANANA's!!!!!

~Mist

mr_pikachu
9th May 2004, 08:20 AM
To PancaKe: What the heck?! You ARE Mist! *sighs*

Well, I probably wouldn't realistically meet anyone, as it can be somewhat dangerous. I hear terrible stories all the time about it on the news. But if I did, it'd probably be ZeldaFan20 or classy_cat18.

Umm... I'm not really certain, honestly. I think ZF20 lives in the New York area, and cc18 lives in Alabama.

No offense, but I wouldn't want to meet TMM. I can picture our meeting...

Me: Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm-
TMM: Shuddup, foo'! Get yo' fat ass outta my face!
Me: But-
TMM: Dammit, I warned you! *punches my face*
Me: Nggh... ow...
TMM: You shoulda' known betta' than ta' mess wit' me! *pulls out knife/gun/hammer/chainsaw/etc.*

And the rest is history. And so am I. :(

Random:
4>> Pickles or bananas?

Bananas. Pickles are nasty. :P