PDA

View Full Version : Missing a Pokemon in Col.

Thy
19th April 2004, 03:30 PM
Okay, I want to get all 48 Pkmn. But I missed catching Stantler and Murkrow. I think it's Cipher Peon Lare who had the Murkrow and Chaser Liaks with Stanley. Lare was in the Lab. Liaks was on the stairs in The Under. Both of them are now gone. Does anyone who where the exact locations of these two? :(

Don't Run With Scizors
19th April 2004, 03:46 PM
I know for sure you can find Liaks in the Snagem Hideout. Not sure about Lare, but I have vague memories of her being there as well.

Number1ChanseyFan
19th April 2004, 03:53 PM
You should be able to have a rematch with Lare, and be able to snag her Murkrow at the Shadow Pokémon lab. However, you won't be able to until you have beaten Evice at the top of Realgam Tower, opened up the Snagem Hideout on the map, and have snagged two of the three "Johto starting Pokémon." (Bayleef, Quilava, and Croconaw) After you do all of that, you will get an e-mail from Secc. (The kid from The Under) Secc will tell you to visit Nett in The Under. Nett will then tell you that Gurks (The trainer outside of the Junk Shop in The Under) knows something about a trainer with a shadow Pokémon. Defeat Gurks. You will then get some information that tells you the trainer's location, which is the Shadow Pokémon lab. In there, you will be able to snag the third Johto Starter Pokémon, and along the way, you will remeet a lot of trainers, and if you didn't snag their Shadow Pokémon, you will be able to now. As for Stantler, I am not 100%, but I think that you will be able to snag it in the Snagem Hideout if you failed to snag it the first time around. However, like I said, I am not 100% sure, so if somebody else could confirm this, or if they know where Stantler is if I am wrong, that would be great!!

EDIT: DRWS already confirmed where Stantler is!!