PDA

View Full Version : A Background I Made Tell Me What You Think

Latios & Latias
28th January 2003, 11:07 AM
The Pokemon Pictures I Just Copied But I Did All The Rest Have A Look And Tell Me What You Think
http://www.boomspeed.com/latios/Dmc.gif

Shining Kabutops
28th January 2003, 11:15 AM
I really like the effects on the first background. Which program did you do it on? Great effects, well done! :D

Latios & Latias
28th January 2003, 11:17 AM
THX! i used Adobe Photoshop 7.0 its really good

DarkTemplarZero
29th January 2003, 02:20 PM
You made something that lame with photoshop? I mean, it would be ok if you made it with paint or drew it by hand, but with photoshop you could make something infinitely better

Meowth_Kitten
29th January 2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by DarkTemplarZero
You made something that lame with photoshop? I mean, it would be ok if you made it with paint or drew it by hand, but with photoshop you could make something infinitely better

A warning to you, DarkTemplarZero, for putting down this person's picture. If you have negative thoughts, you best keep them to yourself or you'll end up in big trouble. Don't let me catch you putting another person's art down again or you'll be getting another warning.

Latios & Latias, your picture is very nice. The background colors match the two Pokemon perfectly and is very fitting. Well done! You don't think by any chance though that you could make it smaller, do you? It's making a horrible screen scroll... Anyways, keep up the good work!

Azureon
29th January 2003, 11:46 PM
I think it looks very cute and nicely put together. You did a great job with Photoshop to make this. I couldn't make anything like this if I tried. x.x Very well done! The background sort of hypnotized me for a while. ^^; I couldn't stop looking at it because it was so pretty! o.o; For a while it looked like a bunch of red and blue jewels. ^^ That's a creative idea to make the image split-colored like that. Great job! ^^

Nuriko
30th January 2003, 12:26 AM
Yeah, that's very pretty! How did you do a backround so nice? It looks sort of like a bunch of crystals... ^^ Nice choise of piccies too, they're so cute. ^^ And I love the whole red/blue thing, very colorful... Latias' side is red, and Latios' blue. Neat! ^^ You also put them in a position so they look like they're flying in the air, happily glancing at eachother... almsot as if they're playing a fun game of some sort. ^^ Overall, great work! You're pretty good with photoshop. I use it all the time and experiment with effects, but I havn't done any like that yet. o.o Keep it up! ^-^

100FangCroconaw
30th January 2003, 02:52 PM
*whistles*Niicce.Hang on, I just thought of a title!The Joining of Latias and Latios

MindlessSelf
31st January 2003, 08:46 PM
* cough, cough, gag * It's sooooo cute! * saves it * * cough, gag * I love those pokemon!

Flareon-trainer
6th February 2003, 06:28 PM
It looks very nice but the images don't stand out. If you want them to be more noticable, switch it so that the blue bird is on the red part and vice versa. It remind me of rock candy! Yummy, hee.

Latios & Latias
7th February 2003, 11:36 AM
i suppose i could do that but ill do it another time right now im really busy *sits here just looking at the screen doing nothing*

Flareon-trainer
7th February 2003, 01:48 PM
Lol! I've been busy like that too. We should work together sometime. We'd get a lot done, lol!

Meowth_Kitten
8th February 2003, 10:05 AM
Latios & Latias, I'm starting to get fed up with your replying posts. Especially that last one. Its called Spam and we don't allow it. I figured you would have noticed that I have already deleted two of your posts in this very topic already. Appearently you haven't noticed, so I'm giving you a warning for spam. You don't need to reply to every single post someone posts here. Wait every five or so and then reply to all of them in one post! Please don't reply with one word or very few word posts ever again.

Latios & Latias
9th February 2003, 05:33 AM
woops im very sorry ,so thats y some of my posts were going missing...., i truely am sorry ill not do it again and i hope u dont thikn this is spam :confused: :( :confused: :( :confused: :( :confused: :(