PDA

View Full Version : Another Kecleon Question

X-2
23rd April 2004, 11:00 AM
I was wondering, if I Skill Swap Color Change away from Kecleon, then KO the opponet's Pokemon, will Kecleon regain Color Change, or keep the Swapped Ability?

Because if he doesn't get it back, then that would defeat the whole purpose of the Skill Swap > Aerial Ace > Thunderbolt combo I had going..

Whisper in the Wind
23rd April 2004, 12:09 PM
Unless you skill swap it back, I believe he doesn't. It doesn't defeat his purpose though, he has acess to such a good move pool for physical sweeping, not to mention the possibilty of trick bandin an opp making it only a 1/4 as useful as before (if its not a physical sweeper or doesn't have an offensive move in its first slot)

X-2
23rd April 2004, 12:18 PM
Heh, I didn't mean it defeated Kecleon's purpose, but the purpose of the Strategy I had going for him.

Perhaps I'll try the Sub-Punching method.. And where do you get the Choice Band?

phaedrus
23rd April 2004, 07:11 PM
Heh, I didn't mean it defeated Kecleon's purpose, but the purpose of the Strategy I had going for him.

Perhaps I'll try the Sub-Punching method.. And where do you get the Choice Band?

choice band is from the battle-tower. beat the e4 first.

BlueEyesPikachu
23rd April 2004, 08:19 PM
You can also get it from the PokeCoupon exchange in Colosseum and have it transfered to your game.

PhatZapdos
23rd April 2004, 08:46 PM
hi BEP :wave: