PDA

View Full Version : Rmt!!!

drizzt
24th April 2004, 03:27 PM
Here it is. I hope its good so rate away.

Cacturn
-Spikes
-Leach Seed
-Sandstorm
-Faint Attack

A spiker and a little bit of an annoyer to.

Ludicolo@leftovers
-Rain Dance
-Surf
-Leach Seed
-Giga Drain

standard

Camperut@Quick Claw
-Overheat
-Rock Slide
-E-quake
-Amnesia

What can i say?

Zangoose
-Return
-Swords Dance
-Shadow Ball
-Brick break

Another standard

Regice@Chesto Berry
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Toxic
-Rest

I have a lot of standard sets on my team...

Magneton
-Rain Dance
-HP Water
-Thunder
-Thunder Wave

Well there it is. hope you think its good.

drizzt
28th April 2004, 07:20 AM
Come on. Can someone please rate my team.

ShockingAlberto
28th April 2004, 12:56 PM
Not much to argue with. The sets are pretty standard. I would change Zangoose, though.

Zangoose@Scope Lens
Slash
Shadow Ball
Swords Dance
Brick Break

Slash with a scope lens has a 75%-85% chance of a critical hit. Since Zangoose doesn't have a lot of lastability, as it were, this can be useful very often.

I'd worry about the two weather moves with two annoyer Pokemon. Ludicolo's lack of offensive power (anything really doing direct damage besides Surf and Giga Drain?) bothers me. I'd recommend Ice Beam over Rain Dance.

Magneton's is pretty good. I especially like Rain Dance and HP Water, a nice touch. What's the ability, though? That could completely change the battle. If it has Magnet Pull, you'll have an easy time with Skarmory, but any other steel type will rip it apart (since most others know Earthquake). I'd be wary of it, if nothing else.

As for Regice...lose Thunderbolt and put back in Curse, especially if you're making it a Toxic Annoyer.

Otherwise, a standard team. Not a whole lot of surprise in it, but there's also not much risk.

-- ShockingAlberto

Poryhedron
28th April 2004, 01:30 PM
Actually, there is much risk. Namely, a 4x Fighting weakness and a 3x Fire weakness. Cacturne, Regice and Magneton may not be the best pokémon to put on the same team.