PDA

View Full Version : The Dragon's Sword

Linc
25th April 2004, 09:14 AM
Many, many centuries ago, in a distant land, there was a peaceful kingdom by the name of Andriath, The Land of Dragons.
It was a very happy place where many races lived together in harmony. Every person there had a Dragon of their own, and a Pokemon to keep them safe while they grew to become strong. Everything went well until one day, a fleet of black ships carrying Dark Dragons and evil Soldiers, Goblins, and Trolls, and Shadow Pokemon that took over Andriath, and their leader, Kondrax crowned himself king. Many chose not to fight, but one group, The Dragon Fleet chose to go against Kondrax.

We are The Dragon Fleet. We will all start off in the Town of Dashu and make are way towards the Central City, to where Kondrax's tower looms.

The Subscription Form:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance: (It may be a long time ago, btu still modern clothing :P)
Weapons/Magic:
Race: (Elf, Dwarf, Human, Talkind Beast, etc.)

Dragon
Name of Dragon:
Type of Attack: (Fire, Ice, Lightning, etc.
Description:

Pokemon (optional)
Name:
Species:
As for me:

Name: Linc
Personality: Good sense of Humor, Serious when needs to be, always friendly (except to Kondrax)
Appearance: Brown haie, blue eyes, wears backwards baseball cap, jeans, sneakers.
Weapons/Magic: He has a bow, a long sword, and he controls fire
Race: Elf/Human

Dragon
Name: Oriar
Color: Red /w blue wings
Type of Attack: Fire and Ice
Description: Long horns, spines on back, when attacks with fire horns and spikes glow, when attacks with ice wings glow

Pokemon
Name: Legend
Species: Electrike

I'm expecting a lot of subscriptions and I'll say when subscriptions are closed.

Lulu
25th April 2004, 09:51 AM
Name: Elle wilkins
Personality: kind ,generous, strong,fiesty,humorous.
Appearance: long brown hair,hazel eyes,wears jeans, white trainers,and a black thick strapped vest topped.
Race: human

Dragon
Name of Dragon: kimi
Color: light blue
Type of Attack: water/ice
Description: silver horns,long tail with a black tip,dark blue eyes,large wings.

Linc
25th April 2004, 07:18 PM
Name: Elle wilkins
Personality: kind ,generous, strong,fiesty,humorous.
Appearance: long brown hair,hazel eyes,wears jeans, white trainers,and a black thick strapped vest topped.
Race: human

Dragon
Name of Dragon: thunder
Color: light blue
Type of Attack: water/ice
Description: silver horns,long tail with a black tip,dark blue eyes,large wings.

Pokemon
Name: Kimi
Species: ice/water
For species, you put the kind of Pokemon.

Linc
26th April 2004, 02:32 PM
Sorry for double posting but I need more sign-ups!

Crystal Tears
26th April 2004, 03:12 PM
Name: Sin
Personality: Very loyal to the fleet, protective, out going, can come off as a bit of a jerk but is also very nice. Tends to keep to himself at times, but a great friend to have around.
Appearance: He very much resembles a Komodo dragon but stands on two legs. He stands about 7'10 and has a great build, his eyes are a bright yellow, that glow in the night. His scales range from brown to black. Black tends to be his feet and hands. His tail is long and thick, which packs a powerful punch.
Unlike the human clothing, his clothes consists of a tatter brown shorts. Coming from a very violent race, he wears beautiful steel armor plating on his chest,also has some sort of light weight metal that has been strapped on to the top of his arms, and has a purple cape coming from the shoulders.
He wears no shoes, for one they don't fit and two his doesn't like them.
Weapons/Magic:
Note: Sinner and Hunter are swords, Sacra is a dagger,
Sinner: Picture (http://www.netstores.com/dwos-bin/dynamic2.pl?nccust=survival&code=C764)
Hunter: Picture (http://www.netstores.com/dwos-bin/dynamic2.pl?nccust=survival&code=C93)
Sacra: Picture (http://www.netstores.com/dwos-bin/dynamic2.pl?nccust=survival&code=UC898)
Can control Psionic energy (psychic)
Race: Argonath (lizard race)

Dragon
Name of Dragon: Fenix
Color: black
Type of Attack: psychic
Description: picture (http://www.beautifulwallpapers.com/blackdragon.shtml)

No pokemon. I no want one...

Linc
26th April 2004, 03:46 PM
ok need more subscriptions

Linc
28th April 2004, 02:40 PM
I'm sorry for double posting once again but I really need more subscriptions! I really want to have a succesful RPG for my first time so please subscribe.

Sheila Rae
29th April 2004, 06:15 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just trying to help, but your RPG might be more successful if you expanded more on the plot and your own signup. It's my suggestion that you read the "How to make a monster of an RPG" topic (a sticky on this forum) and then rewrite/add to the plot. You have a going idea, so keep going on it!

Heald
30th April 2004, 04:48 PM
1) Saying you need more sign-ups is just another way of bumping, which I think has been banned.

2) "...to wear Kondrax's tower looms."

Wow! I can't wait to wear Kondrax's tower looms! What are they, some kind of underwear? No wait, socks!

Linc
30th April 2004, 07:11 PM
1) Saying you need more sign-ups is just another way of bumping, which I think has been banned.

2) "...to wear Kondrax's tower looms."

Wow! I can't wait to wear Kondrax's tower looms! What are they, some kind of underwear? No wait, socks!
To loom means to look large or portentous.

Heald
30th April 2004, 07:28 PM
*falls over, huge sweatdrop, yada yada yada*

I know what loom means, but you said 'wear', not 'where', so 'looms' could mean a garment of clothing...

Linc
30th April 2004, 07:39 PM
Oh sorry, I didn't notice that. (big sweatdrop the size of New York City rolls down face)

Sakura12
3rd May 2004, 12:31 AM
Heya! Nice rpg! Can you reserve a spot for me, please?? I'm not free now, and probably won't be free till 11th of May. I'll try to post my sign up this Saturday, but no promise. If you think that a week is too long to wait for me, you can choose to reject my reserve. I don't mind...

Linc
3rd May 2004, 02:32 PM
I don't have a reserve part, so I'll just wait for your subscription.

Sakura12
12th May 2004, 09:03 AM
Okay then, here's my signup:

Name: Menelvir Laerien
Personality: Carefree and happy, Menelvir is the pacifist of the group. She will not fight, unless necessary.
Appearance: Long, strawberry brown hair, usually tied back in a messy bun, blue-grey eyes, fair complexion. She wears a pink top with jeans, and white sneakers, with a white bag slung across the left shoulder.
Weapons/Magic:
~ Cugalad: her bow
~ Elenvir: her sword. She usually uses this in battles.
~ Ithiluial: her other sword. This one's shorter.
Magic: control of the elements, time, space and the mind
Race: Shapeshifter, usually takes the form of an elf.

Dragon
Name of Dragon: Tinnuloki
Color: Spectral
Type of Attack: Wind and water
Description: Tinnuloki, unlike most dragons, has soft, smooth hair on her body instead of scales. Her skin is spectral, which means she can take on any colour she wishes, and can easily camouflage herself. She can also make herself invisible. In visible form, however, she usually prefers to take on a white colour. Her eyes appear pupiless, but that's only the trick of light, as her eyes are opal-ish. Tinnuloki has silver spikes down its spine, up to the end of her tail, which itself is encased with a ring of spikes, all of which are razor sharp. Her wings are extensive, and from them healing comes.

Pokemon (optional)
Name: Morianth
Species: Absol

Hope that's okay. I kind of got carried away with this signup...

Krystalline Kabutops
12th May 2004, 06:56 PM
Man, this RPG sounds so much like the book Eragon , I think I'll stylize my character that way!

Name: Dae Brisygnr
Personality: He's a clown who's always getting his nose into something. He's also a glutton, but at the same time very picky :what: He loves to play practical jokes, but hates it when the joke's on him. He's slow to trust, but proves to be a valuable ally. He is blunt, and very impatient. He does many seemingly pointless things, like sticking a banana in his shoe, usually to amuse those around him. He has a very complex, intelligent mind, but chooses not to use it most of the time. Overall, he's more like a human than an elf, having almost none of the self-restraint assosciated with his race.
Appearance: He wears a white bandana, baggy dark-green cargo shorts, and a white tattered shirt, along with sandles. He has messy black hair, which is unusual for an elf. His eyes resemble that of a cat's. They're green with flecks of orange. He is tall and wiry, with catlike agility.
Weapons/Magic: He has very heightened senses, his weapon is a deep blue sword (Like Zar'Roc from Eragon, only blue), and he has numerous magical abilities. He can manipulate plants, enchant items (Although usually it's weaponry), and gain entry to people's minds.
Race: Elven

Dragon
Name of Dragon: Asphen
Color: Bluish-greenish. Kinda like Teal.
Type of Attack: She can manipulate light, from blinding her enemies to creating objects out of pure light to focusing light into a laser.
Description: She, like her Rider, is long and wiry. She is roughly the size of a house, but weighs about as much as a dragon half her size. She has a very affectionate personality, but is prone to rapidly going from content to outraged. Her claws look like jade, as do her teeth.

I'll pass on the Pokemon, 2 chars is more than enough to manage...