Swampert
-Naughty-
Surf
Take Down
Earthquake
Rest

Rabid_Cow
26th April 2004, 04:31 PM
Milotic - MC and Confuse Ray don't work well together. Ice Beam > Confuse Ray. You never know when they're gonna hurt themselves and then you just wasted a turn.

Gardy - Doesn't need WoW and Reflect. Both halve attack/damage, so I'd go w/WoW. It hurts them continuously and can't be broken by Brick Break. Go Destiny Bond in the last slot.

Blaziken - Overheat > Flamethrower. STAB plus he doesn't have much staying power so the loss of Sp. Atk. isn't that big of a deal. Sky Uppercut > Brick Break. And finally Equake > Mirror Move. Period.

-or-

Blaziken @Salac
-Overheat
-Earthquake
-Endure
-Reversal

I use this one, and it's awesome! Sweeps everything. I prefer it to tell you the truth. It doesn't have good stayin power and it's a good thing here!

Sceptile - Go w/this: Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Protect/Toxic/Leech Seed. It's his natural role: Special Sweeper. He's darn good at it too, you'd be surprised!

Altaria - Doesn't need Safeguard. It's ability is Natural Cure so it's not that big of a deal using rest. Go w/this: Dragon Dance, Rest, Earthquake, Aerial Ace. It's classic for this guy. DD, sweep, and then Rest and switch. It works like a charm. No Dragon Claw here cause DD only for Atk, and Spd. AA is a STAB too, so I'd recommend that instead.

Swampert - Needs Mirror Coat. Definetally needs Mirror Coat. Put that instead of Take Down, and leave Rest.

Hope this was of some help!

Poryhedron
26th April 2004, 06:51 PM
/scans for weaknesses/ No 3x weaknesses, that's good. You're 2x weak to Bug, Flying, Grass and Ice, but only 4 2xes and no 3xes is pretty decent.

ShockingAlberto
27th April 2004, 09:32 PM
I'd recommend losing Mirror Coat. Damage given is proportional to damage taken. Since Milotic's Special Defense is through the rooof (not even mentioning its special ability), Mirror Coat will not be that effective. Keep Confuse Ray in and replace Mirror Coat with Ice Beam.

For me, there's really only one set that works on Blaziken.

Blaziken@Salac Berry
Earthquake
Flamethrower
Brick Break
Return/Rock Slide

I would not go for Overheat unless you really have no confidence in how long Blaziken will stay alive. He's managed to be a cornerstone of my team for a long time and has a lot of staying power, especially if he has good speed.

As for Sceptile, go with this:

Sceptile@Leftovers
Leaf Blade
Dragonbreath
Crunch
Leech Seed

Those four combined together can create an insane special sweeper, especially with Crunch's ability to lower Sp. Def. Leaf Blade also has a high critical hit ratio, so I've been able to easily take out other people's Metagrosses with this set.

Concerning Swampert, get rid of Takedown and put in Ice Beam. If worse comes to worse, it's your only defense against a grass Pokemon. You've already got most of Swampert's high attack behind Earthquake and Return, anyhow.

Anything else I say will just be derivative of the above posts.

-- ShockingAlberto