PDA

View Full Version : Pictures (Wow, what a creative title!)

Nuriko
28th January 2003, 08:05 PM
Okay, now that things are back to normal... (well, i hope they are... x_x) I'd like to post a couple pics of mine. They're defenitly not my best, but oh well. *sigh* (What *is* my best, anyway? O.o)

Wierd thingy (http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/lil_hoshi/wierdthingy.jpg)
I call it... umm.. no clue. I don't even know what it is. ^^' I asked my friend if I could draw something for her becuase I was bored and her requests are usually super easy... then she sorta made up this.. wierd thing. And that's what i came up with. Yay. Too boring. 'tis just.. standing there looking cute. Uhg!

Shampoo kitty thingy (http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/lil_hoshi/nekoshampoo.jpg)
Yeah um.. she's from Ranma 1/2. o.o I wanted to show her to somebody, but I couldn't actually find a good picture of her as a kitty on the web, (and yes, i looked at practically 200 sites! x_x) so I finally gave up and drew her myself. x_x It's kinda rushed, and my gosh, i'm so bad at felines it's not even funny! >< Eep, you should see my canines... they're even worse! (If that's possible. O.o)

Charmander (http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/lil_hoshi/charashcolour.jpg)
Yay, a plain boring Charmander that I accedently scanned crooked and forgot to fix and looks like he's gonna tip over any second. ^^ My favorite!

So, there's your bunch of terrible pics for today... XD I'm sorry. I know I put myself down to much. It's just.. kinda hard to not to. o_o I compare myself way too much, and well.. you're all so much better than me! *sob* And yes, that is fact. I hate when really talented arists say they're not... >< it's okay when not-so-talented aritsts say they're not though, because it's the truth. Like me. Oh well. I think I'm improving a lil'... compared to say, two years ago, ack, remember I couldn't even shade? I know I can't shade good now, but back then i couldn't at all. And I never did. And my piccies all winded up looking flat. x.x'

Oh yeah.. and for those of you who I still owe requests, I'm really sorry... my scanner finally works, but now I just have to find the actual sketches first! Sorry for taking so long, guys. x_x

Guardian Lugia
29th January 2003, 03:46 AM
Wierd thingy
This one looks like a cute little silver bleu Eevee standing up straight. It's sooooooo cuuuuuute. And the background makes it come out even better.

Shampoo kitty thingy
This one's cute as well. It could do a little more shading, though. (easy to say for someone who'se totaly worse at shading. At drawing ay all. I had the best time with my art teacher after I quited art. Therefore I was driving him crazy :) )
And agian, I really like the background

Charmander
And A cute looking Charmander. Look at the flames from it's tail! there really awesome!

Keep on the good work!

BTW. I like you typing in purple again. It really suits you

Azureon
29th January 2003, 11:39 PM
I agree with Guardian Lugia, it's nice to see you back with purple. ^^

Wow, nice job on the piccies! ^^ The first one looks very cute and original! I really like it! It does sort of remind me of an Eevee. Just a little bit. It's so cute though! And a nice background to match!

Aww! It's the Shampoo kitty! -^^- Like I said before, it's so adorably drawn! I love the way you draw kitties! You have a superb talent for drawing them, I'm not kidding! The yellow bow/tie/scrunchie thingy is just too cute! ^^ And I like that puffy bang on her head. ^^ The coloring is very nice!

I don't think the Charmander looks boring. ^^ I love the shading on this one! It really makes it stand out. And the flame is well done. Yeah, I've scanned pictures crooked before also. Very annoying... ^^; But this one looks good like this! Like it's on its tiptoes. ^^ It looks very cute overall. Great work!

No way, you have more talent than you think. ^^ You really shouldn't hate you're art so much, it's very beautiful. =) Keep it up!

Ninetales3001
30th January 2003, 12:07 AM
hahaha! I love the weird thingy! It's so adorable! I love your art so much, you are able to draw the cutest things ever!! ^;^

The Charmander is so sad looking (sad as in cry sad, not pathetic sad ^^; ). It's so cute, it looks depressed... like it's looking in the fires for it's trainer or something like that. ^^; The Shampoo kitty thing is so cuuuuute too!!

FULL OF CUTENESS!! *Squeals*

Nuriko
30th January 2003, 12:20 AM
Yay! I actually got replies! ^_^ Thanks so much guys. Lol, you're all right. It does sort of look like an Eevee. Especially it's head. You know why? It was requested to have an Eevee-like head, lol. ^^;; Oh well, you guys just prove that i got it partly-right, if it looks Eevee-ish. It was also supposed to have a Charizard-like tail but with no flame... O.o Turned out kinda... odd. Yeah, Shampoo could defenitly use more shading... It was actually okay before, but somehow when I saved it as a jpg, it faded so you could barely see the shading on the white parts... but it's there, if you look reeeaaally close... x_x
*sweatdrops slightly at Nine* Um.. yes.. full of cuteness, if you say so. ^^; Wait.. cute's a good thing, right? Becuase i can't draw aaaanything but cute. >< I even drew a Gyarados once that turned out looking like a sad baby dragon just wanting it's mom. O.o' Oh well. ^^ Thanks again guys. Even though I put myself down tons, it always cheers me up to get compliments... it tells me that even though *I* don't like my pics much, at least other people do. Unless you're all just pretending you like them to not be rude... =P I've had people do that before... but you're not like that... right, guys? ^^;;;

Discothéque
30th January 2003, 12:28 AM
Aww! ^^ They're all so cute!! =3

*huggles the Shampoo-kitty* xD 'Tis my favourite. Very cute, I also LOVE the background. ^^;; Bwarh. Go Ranma! Heh.

The little blue... thingy is adorable! Looks huggable. o.o;; And all chibi. *steals*

(O.o I just noticed this is my first post in fanart. xD!)

Nuriko
30th January 2003, 07:14 PM
Uh.. congrats on your first post in Fanart? ^^;; And it's one of my threads! o.o I feel so honored. XD Thanks for the comments, they're always apprecieted. ^^ Wow. I never even really took notice of the backround. It's kinda cheap... >< All I usually do is fiddle with the clouds effect in photoshop for awhile, and pick some good colors that go well with the backround.. o.o'

Meowth_Kitten
31st January 2003, 06:07 PM
Sorry I haven't replied to this earlier, for some reason I kept forgetting about it... XD Anyways... CUTIES!!!! The wierd thingy is just sooo cute.... I agree with everyone else when they said it looks like a little Eevee, but it also reminds me of... Gizmo! The little Grimlin thingy, you know? That thing is so cute... as is your piccy. I don't know why it reminds me of Gizmo, but it does. It's absolutely adorable. The little kitty is just amazingly cute, too. It's so sweet. I really love the way you drew its eye, as well as its ears, for some reason, lol. The colors are great and match perfectly. The red-ish color and the white really remind me of a red and white colored Siberian husky. ^^* The little Charmander is priceless! It's soo cute. I agree with Nine about the fact that it looks just so sad. Just makes me want to give it a big hug to cheer it up... < o.O > You've really done an amazing job with all of these pictures. They are all just soooo cute! Keep up the great work!

MikeNBulbasaur
31st January 2003, 06:27 PM
dat Charmander is so cute!!! now usually I only POKéMON I think are this cute are Caterpies Pikachu's from the PKMN Manga & my Bulbasaurs (ok a little self absorpsion about the Bulbasaurs but if I posted 1 u'll probably c y) the Thingy & Shampoo Kitty are quite cute too!
Charmander Charmander Char...