PDA

View Full Version : POLL - What do you look like? *so original* ^^"

Angel Blossom
27th April 2004, 12:10 AM
Well, this has got to be the most original Poll I've ever posted in my time at TPM. *rolls eyes* XD I don't think it'll hurt, besides, I added some extra questions to make it all better. Hmm, anyway... this one just popped up in my head a while ago. It's an interesting one, IMO. It hasn't been posted in a while, so I think it's okay to. Hopefully no one will go stalker-crazy on our members. ^^;; Onto the real poll!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

» What do you look like? (IE: Hair color, Eye color, etc.)

» Do you like the way you look? Why or why not?

» Have you ever met/seen anyone who looked like you?
› (Sorry, your relatives don't count XP)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Maybe it's a bit annoying to repeat this, but please try to put atleast a bit of effort into your reply if you usually don't! ^^ That way no one will get mad & yell at you, lol. We don't want PCG to have a bad name... even though it.. already kinda.. does. o.o Anyway.

1) I look like a fat, hairy, cheesey toad. ;-; J/k.. eww. oO; My hair is naturally wavy around the ends. It's layered in an angle, so the big curls in my hair are really noticeable. x-x My hair color is dark/medium blonde. It's natural, so my roots aren't any different from the rest of my hair. My eyes range from a vivid green somedays to a very dull green on other days. It's weird, I know. ^^;; I'm not too tall, not that short.. 5'5". Unless if I'm wearing my Chuck Taylor's I am usually around 5'7" because of the shoes I wear. It's all good, since my legs aren't short at all and I don't seem THAT short, even though I kinda am. I weigh about 103 lbs, but most people assume that I weigh around 110 because of.. certain things. Heh, that's what I get for being a teeny bit short! Unfortunately, I still wear braces. I'm getting them off in about 3 months, so it's alright. My teeth are pretty straight anyway so it's not too big of a deal. I actually have a great complexion, too. It's in my genes, you could tell if you saw my other family members. ^^;;

2) I'm perfectly fine with it. Looks aren't exactly the most important thing to me, even though I can be obsessive with my hair at times. XD People that matter (screw them varsity cheerleaders :B) sometimes compliment on how I look, so I guess it's okay. *shrug* I just wish I would get my braces off sooner than in 3 months. My sister's will be off forever in a matter of 3 weeks! Poor me. ^^;;

3) Actually, I have yet to find ONE person who has a resemblance to me. Since I have a lot of nationalities mixed up in me, I look very different from most people. Heh, not even my parents, relatives, & siblings resemble me. x-X I like it that way, though. ^^;; I'm not sure about the rest of you, but for me, it would be a little odd to know someone who looked a lot like me.

Syberia
27th April 2004, 12:25 AM
1) Well, let's see... I'm about 6'1", 190 lbs last time I checked, with straight, short reddish-brown (used to be a lot redder when I was little) hair. I'm not fat, not skinny either. Just sort of in the middle. I've got blue eyes, and unfortunately, I have braces too (getting them off in about a month, though).

2) I'm fine with it. Used to hate it, but it's natural for everyone to hate the way they look.

3) Nope, not even my relatives. I don't know how I ended up with the hair color I did, though, because nobody in my family as far back as I know ever had that color hair. Some people think me and one of my friends are brothers because we're both tall and have pretty much the same color hair (his is a lot brighter if you ask me) but I don't think we look all that similar.

EDIT: Why didn't I just do this in the first place?
Really old picture of me that I hate. (http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/syberia3/kyle.jpg)
Halloween picture (the other person is my bro). (http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/syberia3/h2003/kung-fu.jpg)
Another Halloween pic. (http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/syberia3/h2003/dodge.jpg)
I'm the one in the blue Nike sweatshirt. (http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/syberia3/pics/PICT0179b.jpg)

AntiAsh Superstar
27th April 2004, 01:16 AM
1. Lesse, a fraction under 6', medium build, bluey/greeny eyes depending on the light, glasses, pale skin, rather mad light orange hair that usually refuses to do anything I want it to tied back in a ponytail... slightly protracted canine teeth, which is excellent should I need to bite anyone in the neck. :o

2. Yeah, now I've lost a bit of weight. I used to be quite chubby coz all I'd do is sit at the comp all day and binge on snacks, but I'm in a lot better condition now. I didn't used to like myself at all, but meh... =/

3. Soo keeps bumping into people who look like me but I've only ever caught glimpses of possible clones. Actually my identical twin is Spencer Moody from the Murder City Devils. Seriously, that guy looks so much like me it freaks me out. @_@;;;

RedStarWarrior
27th April 2004, 01:49 AM
Brown hair and eyes. I have several pictures in the picture topic if you are that curious...

I guess so. I mean, looks never really mattered to me.

One of my Fraternity Brothers, Jeff (or Geoff), looks a lot like me. In fact we also share the same sick sense of humor.

Razola
27th April 2004, 02:26 AM
No need to answer the poll, as my picture is now my avatar.

AntiAsh Superstar
27th April 2004, 02:53 AM
1. I've got dark blonde hair with bits of red at the bottom from highlights that haven't grown out, choppy layers and it is just above shoulder length. I have bright blue eyes, quite pale skin and I'm about 5'7" and average weight.

2. Yes, I'm happy with the way I look, although I am always getting bored of my hair and changing it.

3. When I got my new mobile phone, the woman on the box looks exactly like me, it's really scary! Also, the woman on one of the university prospectuses this year looks just like me as well. I thought it *was* me for a while! Scary! I think the two might be the same model. I wonder if I'm on anything else!

Kirei
27th April 2004, 02:57 AM
1. I've got dark blonde hair with bits of red at the bottom from highlights that haven't grown out, choppy layers and it is just above shoulder length. I have bright blue eyes, quite pale skin and I'm about 5'7" and average weight.

2. Yes, I'm happy with the way I look, although I am always getting bored of my hair and changing it.

3. When I got my new mobile phone, the woman on the box looks exactly like me, it's really scary! Also, the woman on one of the university prospectuses this year looks just like me as well. I thought it *was* me for a while! Scary! I think the two might be the same model. I wonder if I'm on anything else!

Drago
27th April 2004, 04:51 AM
Golly, I haven't seen this one in a while. About a year or so, and nowadays I feel a whole lot more ubër than ever before.

Right now, I've just hit 6' (finally), and weigh about 170 lbs. I've got short brown hair (just got it cut recently), and have blue/green eyes, which upon closer inspection look like the sun, or a nuclear explosion. Whee! I've just recently started proper weightlifting, and I've noticed effects in my shoulder region and pretty much nowhere else, damn. lol Otherwise I'm pretty thin, lean I like to say, and featuring the typical Australian tan.
Damn, I sound pretty sexay. Too bad I'm not then, eh? :heh:

Hell yes! I'm so very meeeeeeee! I can't imagine being quite the same person with different expressions and the like.

Nope, not a single person. I often wonder if there is someone who looks remotely like me, but as of yet, I can only look at a person and relate to their haircut. ^^;

Thanks for bringing back some memories, Angel Blossom. Yet another snazzy poll. ^_^

Yukitsukai
27th April 2004, 05:52 AM

I'm about 5'4", less than 100 pounds (:/) hazel eyes that sometimes change to green, shoulder length blood red hair that feathers out at the ends, really pale skin, couple of scars and beauty marks here and there, horrid teeth, but I'm getting braces over the summer.

I don't have any problem with it, because I accept who I am and I try not to let anyone get me down about it.

Nope, thank god :/

Jay
27th April 2004, 06:15 AM
Bugsy I thought you said you have dark blonde hair with big tits @.@

Anyway I look cool. 8) And no I haven't met anyone that looks like me, though people have told me before "You look soooo much like [person]" when hell I don't.

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
27th April 2004, 07:29 AM

I'm pretty.....pretty ugly, that is. :lol: I'm about 5'2" and weighing a whopping 191 pounds. Yup, I'm a shorty and a fatty. My messy, shoulder-length hair is naturally black and some parts of it are dyed light brown. I was originally going for blonde streaks, but apparently my hair was too dark to show it, and the stylist said I might have serious damage to my hair if I used a stronger dye. I have bangs that stop above my eyes and cover up my pimply forehead. :P My eyes are brown and I wear glasses. My teeth are straight, as I have worn braces for about two years, IIRC.

Eh, I'm content with it and I just don't care anymore. I'm too lazy to do a damn thing about the way I look. I have been working out a little lately because of all the nagging I get.

This old guy once came up to me and thought I was his friend's daughter, and a teacher once told me I look like a student she had about three years ago...but no, I've never actually met these people.

abunaidesu
27th April 2004, 08:56 AM
1 - Dark Brown Hair(which is so dark it looks black except in the sun) and Dark Brown Eyes.
2 - Don't really care
3 - My friend at another school told me there was someone else who looked like me

Little_Pikachu
27th April 2004, 10:22 AM
1. What do you look like? (IE: Hair color, Eye color, etc.)
Right now my hair is kinda reddish blonde, naturally curly but forced to be straight. My eyes are blue/grey/green depending on the weather. I'm about 5'2" but my legs are quite long for my height.
"You look nothing like you act, you look like a sweet innocent girl" -Ex-TPM member upon seeing my pic.

2. Do you like the way you look? Why or why not?
I don't like it, I have very low self esteem and hate everything about myself constantly. If you put me down about my looks I'll just agree with you, if you compliment me, I'll argue with you.

3. Have you ever met/seen anyone who looked like you?
I don't think so, but a few of my friends thought my ex's sister looked like me, only she's about 5 years younger.
Also once whlie I was sitting in the pub, all my friends were away at the bar and this weird old man game up to me and said "You look like my wife who just died, only younger" then he pulled out a £10 note and I'm like WTF... then he said "here, get yourself a drink" and gave me the £10. I was totally weirded out.
Lots of people say they know people who look like me or have seen clones of me around, but I've yet to see any.

suzie
27th April 2004, 12:33 PM

i have brown hair, brown eyes, and am generally brown. except for my skin, which is pasty white. boo. im 6'3" and my legs are ridiculously long. im not fat or skinny, which i guess makes me average!

ya i guess. maybe i could be skinnier.

no but tons of people say i look like that older girl from the disney movie "wish upon a star" you know, the one where the sisters switch bodies. ya i dont see it one bit, but the older one was better looking so im not complaining :wave:

Kris
27th April 2004, 05:28 PM
I have blonde hair (recently highlighted) with choppy layers. Bright blue eyes, pale, 5 foot 8 and about 8 stone.

I hate the way I look as I have an extremely low self asteem

No one is unlucky enough to look like me!!!

kainashi
27th April 2004, 05:54 PM
i'm 6' and about 190 pounds. kind of in the middle, i guess. my eyes are brown, as is my hair. i wear glasses. pretty boring. *shrug*

sure, i guess.

can't say that i have.

Dean
27th April 2004, 08:04 PM
1. i look like this (http://www.geocities.com/anidean/dean.jpg).
2. im pretty happy with the way i look. I could stand to gain a few pounds but ive got a pretty muscular build for someone so short and small (and hey, im big where it counts so who cares ;))
3. a girl once told me i looked like harry potter. i was like "whoa ***** step off" and pimp smacked her so hard she didnt know her face from her ass.

shazza
27th April 2004, 08:38 PM
-My hair colour is brown and my eye colour changes, it can be green/blue/brown/mixture. Depending what kind of day it is). I am about 5'6"
-Yes, mostly everything.
-No.

Indecent Exposure
28th April 2004, 05:11 PM
What do you look like? (IE: Hair color, Eye color, etc.)
Ummm... quite dark brown hair, blue eyes, I got a nose and two ears, the usual. I'd tell you how tall I am or somethign, but I don't know, and finding out seems like it would invole effort, and possibly movement.

Do you like the way you look? Why or why not?
Meh. I'm not really bothered. Lets face it, I'm not the one who has to look at me all day, so why should I care how I look? :)

Have you ever met/seen anyone who looked like you?
Nope. I'm unique in every single way... maybe.

Lady Vulpix
28th April 2004, 05:59 PM
1.63 meters tall; very light skin color; long, wavy dark blond hair; light colored eyes (they may look blue, green or grey depending on who knows what), noticeably female figure. :P You can find some photos of me at the picture thread in Misc.

Yes, I do. My hair's rather naughty and changes randomly (it gets darker or fairer, curlier or more straight), but in general I like the way I look.

Exactly like me? No, never.

Cheesey
29th April 2004, 07:40 AM
I'm a guy, just to confirm. =P

I have brown hair that's pretty straight and goes down to the bottom of my neck. It's cool but sometimes it goes maorly frizzy which gets so irritating! My eyes are blue/grey and not very attractive. Sometimes they'll go electric blue which is really strange because it looks like I'm wearing contact lenses O_o. My face is thinner (very noticeably when you compare to my photo in the TPM Members Picture topic - That was awful) than it used to be... I haven't got a lanky build, but I'm skinny. I'm most certainly not remotely bulky. Go me, =P. I'm not the most attractive guy ever, anyway. =x

No, not really. I don't hate the way I appear as much as I used to now that my face now looks like a teenagers instead of a 12-year-olds, but I still don't like myself. I suppose it's quite natural, really.

No, thankfully. I'm pretty unique (at least, I am in the town that I live in) =P

Cheesey
29th April 2004, 07:40 AM
I'm a guy, just to confirm. =P

I have brown hair that's pretty straight and goes down to the bottom of my neck. It's cool but sometimes it goes maorly frizzy which gets so irritating! My eyes are blue/grey and not very attractive. Sometimes they'll go electric blue which is really strange because it looks like I'm wearing contact lenses O_o. My face is thinner (very noticeably when you compare to my photo in the TPM Members Picture topic - That was awful) than it used to be... I haven't got a lanky build, but I'm skinny. I'm most certainly not remotely bulky. Go me, =P. I'm not the most attractive guy ever, anyway. =x

No, not really. I don't hate the way I appear as much as I used to now that my face now looks like a teenagers instead of a 12-year-olds, but I still don't like myself. I suppose it's quite natural, really.

No, thankfully. I'm pretty unique (at least, I am in the town that I live in) =P

The Decapitated Mole
29th April 2004, 09:05 AM
How do I look... ugh...

I have really dark brown [almost black] long hair that's usually really curly and poofly [in fact, I usually have a white man's fro] but since I haven't cut in for a little over a year it's starting to form dreadlocks[which some of my friends have taken to calling "frolocks"], which is fine with me. It's about 7 inches long at the moment. I also have brown eyes, and a really ugly hairy mole on my right cheek. I'm about 5'6, but my hair adds around 2 inches or so. I have glasses, and weigh 135 lbs. [oh yea, I have kind of a large nose, from what I've been told].

2: Actually, no. I used to have a huge problem with it, seeing as I'm hideous and all, but now it doesn't bother me at all.

3: Yeah. My best friend's older sister's friend looks exactly like me, same hair and face and everything, except without the mole, and a few inches taller. It's weird.

I'll show yall a pickcha when I get my family reunion photos back.

o_0
jimm

Number1ChanseyFan
2nd May 2004, 10:56 AM
1. I am not too tall or too short, about 5'7". I do weigh a little more than I would like to weigh, about 135-140 lbs. I would like to lose at least around 10-15 lbs. (Too much pop and McDonald's!!) My hair is a little bit wavy, and not quite shoulder length. It is dark brown, although in the sunlight it has natural reddish-brown highlights. My hair is totally natural, although I think that I am going to get some streaks in it soon. My eyes are extremely dark brown.

2. Meh, I am not crazy about how I look, but I don't put too much emphasis on looks, so I guess I can live with myself. ;) I am not super-ugly or anything, but I definitely don't look all that great either.

3. Everybody swears that my little cousin who is 10 years old looks exactly like me when I was her age. The entire family has been saying that since she was born, and they still say it now. Everybody always thinks that when we are together, she is my little sister. I don't think that she looks all that similar to me, but everybody else does. But I don't really hear it about people that I am not related too.

phaedrus
2nd May 2004, 12:22 PM
i'm a banana. 'nuff said.
bananas are sexy.
sure i have. all my buddies look just like me. sadly, they're not free from those damn fruit companies yet. we manage to keep in touch -.-

Crystal Mew
7th May 2004, 11:46 AM
1. I have light brown hair, hazezl eyes, I'm 5'7" , on the skinny side. Um I have some freckles, they are so ugly ;< my hair is naturally a little wavy, and its layered, anad its a little past my shoulders

2. I don't think anyone does, so no, I don't. My friends are always like 'Samantha! you are sooo cute :>' but I never agree with them, heh...I'm not horrid looking, but whatever

3. Not really, but people always come up to me and are like 'omfg you look like my sister/neice/granddaughter/friend!' its kinda annoying, but it just shows how normal I look ;<

Toxicity
8th May 2004, 01:18 AM

~*~*~*~*~*~

1. I have hazel-green eyes(really deep color); my skin is pale and normally smooth, but my arms feel rough because of this rash I have...:< My hair is a deep dark brown, nearly black, color with dark blue streaks dyed in and naturally straight, as well as sorta thick. I'm sorta mixed between lanky and slightly muscular(competative swimming and Tae Kwon Do does that to you), but I still have this gut I had since I hit puberty at 9 or 10...;-; My facial structure is getting a bit thinner and my freckles are fading. Oh yeah, I'm short for my age: 4'10"...=/

2. I'm somewhat satisfied, but not exactly happy with it. I've been called 'short', 'fat', and 'ugly because I'm not blonde and not a wh***', which has got me depressed. It's actually okay though because I'm taller than some of the boys who call me short...=D I'm starting to think this one guy thinks my appearance is okay, yet he won't admit it.

3. Not really, although some people say I look like Amy Lee from Evanescence or Jennifer Connelly(the actress who played in House of Sand and Fog). When I was younger I looked a lot like Sakura Kinomoto on Cardcaptor Sakura, and I was shocked when I noticed that. The guy mentioned at the of the response above this has my hair/eye color(except he has no streaks, I think he uses a gel to get his 'bangs' to look blonde-ish), and I noticed a slight resemblence between me and Anastasia Romanov(which is odd, because I don't think I have any Russian blood in me)...oO;;

mr_pikachu
9th May 2004, 05:57 AM
1. What do you look like? (IE: Hair color, Eye color, etc.)

Black hair, brown eyes, medium height... uh... can't think of anything really special...

2. Do you like the way you look? Why or why not?

I'm fine with it. I figure the only way to change it big time is with plastic surgery anyway, and that's a slippery slope, from what I've heard. :eek:

3. Have you ever met/seen anyone who looked like you? (Sorry, your relatives don't count XP)

Nope. I'm one-of-a-kind, I guess.

Arbok2
21st May 2004, 12:05 AM
1. I'm about 6 feet tall, 180 pounds which is a little less than I'd like to be because I used to be bigger when I played baseball. I'm fair-skinned with green eyes and a shaved head. My hair is actually light brown and about 1/4 inch but its been growing for a week or so. I'm muscular in the arms and legs, but thats it because Freshman year of college took a toll on me.

2. Yeah, pretty much. Wish I was more muscley like senior year.

3, Nope

nightcrow
21st May 2004, 02:36 PM
1. Lets see... I have [currently] dark brown hair, which is naturally a pretty bright, beach blonde. I think I'll be dying my hair back to my natural color in the next week... *has digressed* Uh, I also have faint blue eyes that look grey and depressing. I'm 5'10", very curvy, and around 150lbs (i'm losing it though! I promise!). I'm not fat but I'm not really thin either. I have freckles also. :)

2. I'm okay with how I look. I get noticed, which is never a bad thing, but I was often teased when I was a bit younger because I was ugly. I was never truly ugly (I was a model for crying out loud) but I just looked different because of the strong german and british blood I have. I don't look american at all. Luckily, people (mainly guys ;)) have grown to appreciate that, but it's still tough to get over that teasing =\

3. Can't say I've really ever met someone who looks like me, though back in Germany people would always ask if me and one of my best friends were sisters, but I never understood why they'd think that.

abunaidesu
21st May 2004, 04:32 PM
i'm going to reanswer..

dark brown hair with red highlights that aren't very noticeable except in the sun. my eyes are also dark brown. i'm 5'5" and it took me till the beginning of 9th grade to grow to where i am now

yeah i guess, its not super high self-esteem, but i don't hate it either since i get compliments about it :P

no and i hope i don't

woz
21st May 2004, 05:25 PM

1. short brown hair; i'm going to shave it off soon for summer. blue eyes. slim, etc.
2. well i can't really change some things, so i guess i'm stuck with them.
3. in my opinion, no.

darktyranitar
2nd June 2004, 08:46 AM

› (Sorry, your relatives don't count XP)[/B]

~*~*~*~*~*~

1. I have hazel-green eyes(really deep color); my skin is pale and normally smooth, but my arms feel rough because of this rash I have...:< My hair is a deep dark brown, nearly black, color with dark blue streaks dyed in and naturally straight, as well as sorta thick. I'm sorta mixed between lanky and slightly muscular(competative swimming and Tae Kwon Do does that to you), but I still have this gut I had since I hit puberty at 9 or 10...;-; My facial structure is getting a bit thinner and my freckles are fading. Oh yeah, I'm short for my age: 4'10"...=/

2. I'm somewhat satisfied, but not exactly happy with it. I've been called 'short', 'fat', and 'ugly because I'm not blonde and not a wh***', which has got me depressed. It's actually okay though because I'm taller than some of the boys who call me short...=D I'm starting to think this one guy thinks my appearance is okay, yet he won't admit it.

3. Not really, although some people say I look like Amy Lee from Evanescence or Jennifer Connelly(the actress who played in House of Sand and Fog). When I was younger I looked a lot like Sakura Kinomoto on Cardcaptor Sakura, and I was shocked when I noticed that. The guy mentioned at the of the response above this has my hair/eye color(except he has no streaks, I think he uses a gel to get his 'bangs' to look blonde-ish), and I noticed a slight resemblence between me and Anastasia Romanov(which is odd, because I don't think I have any Russian blood in me)...oO;;

Man, hard to read the words. Maybe you should consider using other colour. I correct it for you.
And just curious, why the word WH... is cut off? Is it..white?

Anyway, here's mine(I'm a guy, if anybody didn't know that):
I am 159 cm and 49 kg from the last time I check.I have thick, frizzy black hair, nearly curly, and black eyes. I'm not too fat, not too thin either.
Yeah, I guess it's alright, but I prefer cutting my hair short, because my classmate usually say like, "Hey, how you get that type of hair?"
Not really, but some people say that my frizzy hair look like a bunch of musician of a band in my country(There are Alleycats, BTW)