PDA

View Full Version : 2000 posts and a poll!!!

Snakes N' Legends
28th January 2003, 08:50 PM
I finally reached 2000 posts!!!!! Yeah for me, 2000 posts!!

Okay, question time.

If you could invent anything in the world, what you it be and why?

I would invent a system that allows you to enter different worlds (not like the Timer on Sliders) because I would want to see other worlds.

shazza
29th January 2003, 01:25 AM
I would invent something that kills you.

Ninetales3001
29th January 2003, 01:50 AM
I would invent.. tehehe.. *mind steers off to fantasy land* NO NO NO *hits head with a mallet* aah... ok what was the question? lol.. oh yeah. I'd invent my own currency so I'd be rich. Each "nine" dollar would be worth 2.5 british pounds. ^^;

So.. like each bill would have a different picture on it. Pictures of the people/fictional characters who I adore, love, and respect.

the N$1 bill would have Bear from .hack//SIGN on it and the back would have the senery
the N$5 bill would have the Para Para Allstars on it and on the back the stage of Velfarre in Japan.
the N$10 bill would have my 5 friends who I cosplay with on it and the back a picture of Sakuracon 2003.
the N$20 bill would have Lulu from FFX on it and the back, a sewing machine and my Lulu costume (not being worn).
the N$50 bill would have a picture of my best friend eating the bunny cookie on it XD and on the back it would have his car with us sitting in it
the N$100 would have a picture of my old black bear hamster "Tidus" on it and the back his cage.
the N$1000 would have a picture of my parents :) and the back would be a picture of my house.

the coins would be:
1 ncents: A blue coin with a rose on it, the back the N currency sign.
5 ncents: A sewing needle with thread in it and the back the N Currency sign
10 ncents: "eurobeat"text and a wave of light and the back the N currency sign
25 ncents: a network of lines representing the internet/computers and on the back the N currency sign

EVme15
29th January 2003, 08:41 AM
Anything...? Um... *thinks hard* Yes, that, but I don't think the parents would like me saying that... um...
Something that could make anime characters real! YEAH! *dreams about Ryou, Bakura, Malik, Trunks, Zarbon, Kurama, Suzaku, Raven, Mushrambo, Kaworu, Tsukasa, Kenshin, Kai, and Rei.* Oops... did I just list those? Sorrys... *goes back to dreaming*

DarkTemplarZero
29th January 2003, 11:45 AM
I'd build a machine that converts all the stupidity in the world into electricity. That's enough power to give electricity to everything in the whole world and still have enough to power a fleet of ships capable of warp 9.975 http://www.razorstudios.netfirms.com/ubcs/azn.gif

SupremeChampion
29th January 2003, 11:49 AM
i'd invent a video game system that actualy puts you in the game. of course when you die/lose or win, the game would be over and transport you back to real life.

~The Italian Stallion

Red Angel
29th January 2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by DarkTemplarZero
I'd build a machine that converts all the stupidity in the world into electricity. That's enough power to give electricity to everything in the whole world and still have enough to power a fleet of ships capable of warp 9.975

AND it's be able to power my warp gate, enabling you to warp into an anime series of your choice...
<dreams>

awww... I wanna be in a cool anime series, but NOOOOOOOO, I'm stuck here on stupid boring planet Earth... where's all the invading aliens and giant robots and spiky-haire people in uniform? Not here... obviously...

Darkmaster Kagemusha
29th January 2003, 07:22 PM
Either something to send me into the world of Anime, because let's face it, Earth is so boring that I might just die pretending to be interested in it. If not that, then a coldsleep machine (Anyone who's read Anne McCaffrey's Dinosaur Planet Series knows what I mean) so that I could go to sleep, and wake up looking and feeling the same as I do now, but I'll have been in coldsleep for a huge long time so Earth won't be so boring, we will have Aliens to fight. YAY!

White Gryphon
29th January 2003, 09:21 PM
I would invent real living breathing metabolizing pokémon so that I would no longer be in such dire need of a reality check.

Pichu
29th January 2003, 09:57 PM
This is a bit hilarious, but I'm going to say it anyway:

I would invent a machine that can convert animals into Pokémon (ROFL).
such that, it has a radius that can "zap" all animals into Pokémon or by concentration beam onto one and turn it into its Pokémon counterpart. ie: if its a rabbit, it might be a pikachu, or pichu..etc.

PokeMaster Bryan
29th January 2003, 10:20 PM
Hmmm...*Thinks deeply* *Brain buzzes and crackles* Okay, I got it. I have always wanted to invent a World Wide Teleportation System.

It will be sort of complicated, but easy to explain. You start by standing on a platform with many lasers hovering around you. The leasers shoot you with a special kind of beam. Your molucules are then seperated and warped to another Teleportationn Platform placed somewhere on Earth.

P.S.- I am not responsible if your molucules become deformed or if you lost a few during the warp. :D