PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished Team

Ark Chaos
28th April 2004, 02:27 AM
I was starting with an idea for a team, but now I'm stumped. I need two more to complete it. And any suggestions on the current 4 are welcomed.

Ninjask @Liechi/Petaya Berry
Jolly
- Swords Dance/Toxic
- Endure
- Protect
- Baton Pass

The idea behind it is mostly to use Speed Boost for, well, anyone on the team. I chose those berries at the top with this idea. I can use Endure when I want to activate the berry and then pass. Just depends on if I use Swords Dance or not and it is only a one-time use.

Octillery @Petaya Berry
Modest
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower/Psychic
- Thunder Wave

Special sweeper that NEEDS some help with speed. So it either gets it from Ninjask or inflicts paralysis. I'll take any suggestions with this too.

Machamp @Shell Bell
Adamant
- Cross Chop
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Bulk Up

I know, standard pretty much. Can use anything passed from Ninjask effectively.

Torkoal @Leftovers
Bold
- Yawn
- Amnesia
- Rest
- Flamethrower/Heat Wave

Kinda self-explanatory. Bold to increase it's already high defenses, Yawn to begin its fight, Amnesia while you can and then Rest. Tada!

Well, I need help with the rest. Any suggestions will do for any part of the team. Thanks in advance.

BTW, only restriction is that any suggestion must be possible in-game. Ru/Sa and Colosseum influence only.

DaBlackBandit
30th April 2004, 09:00 AM
I think Endure and Protect run off the same counter. So you might not be able to use it. Why not Substitute over Endure or Dig. and if you use Dig, Earthquake won't hurt you, since it's part Flying.

Octillery:
Flamethrower over Psychic. Maybe Rest. over Surf or Ice Beam.

Machamp:
I like Chesto/Resto with Bulk UP, but it's up too you.

Torkoal:
Why not at Toxic somewhere in there

Let's see you got a Bug/Flying, Fire, Fighting, Water, how about Something now weak to Rock or Flying. Maybe a Psychic type. Like Grumpig and maybe a Poison Type or something resistant to Ground or Electric attacks. Something with Levitate . Like (Flygon, Chimecho, Claydol, or a Dragon type.)