PDA

View Full Version : We need some standardised.... [Notice]

Dark-San
28th April 2004, 07:36 AM
When I was dueling with SageofDarkness through apprentice when we found out that the patch which we are both operating from are totally different. I mean I was operating a patch given to me by YY and he got his patch from Pojo.

Yupz thats the problem. And the patch that I'm operating on happens to be a Japanese patch whereby all the cards retain their Japanese name like for Example Spirit Reaper is written as Soul Hunting Spirit. I'm afraid there are some cards that some English metagame players wouldn't understand. So yupz I'm appealing to the ppl here that we should get some standardised patch if we are to organise tourneys as not to create any confusion.

Pls post the patches that you are using currently. So if the patches happens we can decide on using whose patch. My patch is as below and its only up to the Japanese series 308. The names of the cards are in Japanese too.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Roarkiller
28th April 2004, 07:55 AM
For the sake of fairness, id suggest attaching an english patch instead.

Of course, since this is online, we could always encourage ppl to use j-cards so they can better plan their decks when the english counterparts r released. But there has to be an agreemnet on both sides, of course.

I know i dont have the time to do this, so i'll ask: if anyone here knows how to edit patches, please do come forward.

Jedi
28th April 2004, 09:24 AM
*Raises Hand*
I know how to do it. It's not that hard, but it's time comsuming.

Yoh Asakura
28th April 2004, 12:44 PM
It's pretty easy to make an App patch, all you have to do is D/l the app patch creator. Dun ask why I dun make them, I can't D/l the program, my comp dun like me =x

If you want I could get in touch with Altron and try have him merge together the English and Japanse patches. I doubt he has the time though so... yeah.

I'll see if I can get my comp to install it, I have more then enough free time on a Weekend to do whatever.

DarkTemplarZ
28th April 2004, 06:31 PM
I have YVD patches for all Japanese cards, not like anybody here uses it though. Where do u download App?