PDA

View Full Version : is nintendo blind or...

YoMomMa
30th April 2004, 12:20 AM
its so obvious to have this energy type. i mean like come on its a good idea!!! a nuclear energy
http://users.domaindlx.com/RedVII/Nukeenergy.jpg

YoMomMa
30th April 2004, 10:55 AM
wtf the pic aint showin!!!!!! well its a nuke energy

Water Pokemon Master
30th April 2004, 05:30 PM
That is a fake card. There is no such thing as a "Nuclear Energy."

Heald
30th April 2004, 05:47 PM
That is a fake card. There is no such thing as a "Nuclear Energy."No sh*t Sherlock. He is saying Nintendo should incorporate it. Even though it is well known that Wizards of the Coast make the game and since neither Nintendo or WOTC listen to their fans, this seems futile.

YoMomMa
30th April 2004, 07:31 PM
That is a fake card. There is no such thing as a "Nuclear Energy."
i made the thing!!!!!!!!!!! i should make a bio energy
or a blastoise with a matercannon. but red prolly wont host more than 2 files for me

Razola
1st May 2004, 01:26 AM
No sh*t Sherlock. He is saying Nintendo should incorporate it. Even though it is well known that Wizards of the Coast make the game and since neither Nintendo or WOTC listen to their fans, this seems futile.
Wizards never made it, but just translated and mass produced cards.

And they don't do that anymore, it's all 100% Nintendo.

Secondwavecalvin
1st May 2004, 01:41 PM
Yeah, i know how that one goes...=/ well, that's actually not a bad card, decent n' stuff, butt with the "new special energy rule" it wouldn't have the do 20 to non-radioactive poke's....just the poison...and what pokemon would fall into this category? i'm guessing like, Magnemite/Ton...

YoMomMa
2nd May 2004, 12:21 AM
they could make a set of pokemon that got nuked or soemthing. have a mewtwo with this. or a muk where if 4 are on it it would gie an instant knock out

grimer and muk are perfect for nuke types

Water Pokemon Master
2nd May 2004, 12:23 AM
.....and Koffing and Weezing. :D

YoMomMa
2nd May 2004, 12:24 AM
.....and Koffing and Weezing. :D
very true. almost any pure poison type would be good for this. should maek a card caleld nuclear reactor where u can search your deck for a nuke energy. they should make a whole set built around nuke types.

YoMomMa
2nd May 2004, 12:26 AM
the way the nuke enrgy works is this.
if a pokemon its not on isnt a nuke type, it takes 20 damage.
if it is a nuke type, whatever it attacks gets poisoned.

darktyranitar
2nd May 2004, 03:13 AM
Or make a Nuclear Reactor stadium card. Something like"Each non Nuclear Pokemon receive 10 damage when the turn this card comes into play.Don't apply Weakness and Resistance. Each non nuclear Active Pokemon is poisoned."

Roarkiller
2nd May 2004, 07:46 AM
Shouldnt this be in the fake card topic?

Actually, since its a picture, this should be in the fanart forum.

YoMomMa
2nd May 2004, 05:37 PM
Meltdown
your opponent knocks out 1 pokemon on his/her bench then you knock out 1 pokemon on your bench. this card cannot be played if there is only 1 prize card remaning for any player.

Water Pokemon Master
2nd May 2004, 09:02 PM
Definate Win (Supporter):
Flip a coin. If heads, you win the game. If tails, your opponent loses the game.

YoMomMa
2nd May 2004, 09:52 PM
Definate Win (Supporter):
Flip a coin. If heads, you win the game. If tails, your opponent loses the game.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! how about if coin lands on its side or is not perfectly flat you must take that coin and shove it up your own ass and light yourhar on fire with a match and the fart from a cow. and you have to give your opponent all of your money and kill yourself by gettign prison raped. then you win
wow!! nobody would use that.

YoMomMa
2nd May 2004, 09:56 PM
shotgun. pokemon tool
when a pokemon this card is attached to attack, place 2 damage coutners on 3 pokemon your opponent controls.

or this:
psychic control (supporter)
select a pokemon on your opponents bench and place it on your bench. you now take control of it (and all cards attached to it) when that pokemon is knocked out, you take a prize card and all cards that were attachedd to it goes into your opponents discar pile along with the pokemon you selected.
long wording on hte card, but its a cheating/loophole prevention system

YoMomMa
2nd May 2004, 10:10 PM
i got red to host more of my files
this HAD to be done!
http://users.domaindlx.com/RedVII/Blastoise.jpg

Water Pokemon Master
2nd May 2004, 10:28 PM
That's a very......interesting card.

YoMomMa, please do not double post. Hit the edit button when you want to add things, or wait until someone else replies.

YoMomMa
4th May 2004, 12:01 AM
what pokemon card should i make next. dotn specify attack and i might not od it, but maye i will if i get bored enough

Roarkiller
4th May 2004, 08:01 AM
While we're on the topic of fake cards, juz for those who havent seen them yet, here's the cards i made:

http://www.geocities.com/elite_trainer2000/fake_card

It may seem like a lot, but dont be fooled, about 80% of the links r dead links. I only made like 50+ cards.

YoMomMa
4th May 2004, 11:45 PM
dem soem nice fakes!!!! im too lazt to make a fake card now. but could soemoen link me to this fake cards topic ive heard about?