PDA

View Full Version : May 6th epi preview

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th April 2004, 02:45 AM
Oh no! It's MY again with his not-so-easy-to-read preview translations! Oh yes, here's the text from http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/2_yokoku/main.html , regarding the next episode, romanized:

Taiketsu! Kyodai-Namazun To TsuriMeijin!

Mizu-umi no hotori de hitoyasumi suru koto ni shita Satoshi-tachi. Kore made tatakatte kita batoru de te ni ireta bajji wo nagamete ita Satoshi datta ga, ukkari bajji wo keesugoto mizu no naka ni otoshite shimau. Suru to, muzu-umi kara kyodai-Namazun ga araware, bajjikeesu wo pakuri to kuchi ni kuwaete itte shimatta. Awatete ato wo oi, mizu-umi ni tobikomu Satoshi datta ga, oborete shimau.

Satoshi wo tasuketa no wa, guuzen soko ni ita tsurishi datta. Kono tsurishi, nani yara kyodai-Namazun to kakawari ga aru yoo datta ga...

And here's my attempt to translate it:

Showdown! Giant Namazun And the Fishing Master!

Satoshi and others are taking a rest near a lake. Satoshi views the badges obtained in battles so far, but carelessly drops the case with the badges to the water. Then, from the lake, a giant Namazun emerges, and swallows the badge case into its gaping mouth. Confused, following the tracks, Satoshi dives into the lake, but is about to drown.

It is the fishing master, who is there by accident, who helps Satoshi. This fishing master is somehow connected to the giant Namazun...

Namazun=Whiscash
Satoshi=Ash

Thoughts about this eppie/preview are welcome here and people without a Real Player plugin would be more than pleased if someone was kind enough to tell what happens in the clip.

AKA Pokemon Fan
30th April 2004, 10:17 AM
Well I can tell this much from watching the preview:

ASH WANTS THOSE BADGES BACK!!!!! :lol:

Really I haven't seen him this upset in quite a while. He even apepars to be displaying herculean feats of strength. I thought this episode was going to be all about the old man trying to catch Whiscash but the preview clip makes it look like Ash will be doing all the fishing, with the old man just teaching him. I'll leave it to others to speculate on whether or not the fish will be caught and released. ;)

Rocketboy
6th May 2004, 05:33 AM
Mabey, it's possible...he could CATCH the Whiscash

Pewter City Geodude
8th May 2004, 12:53 PM
Mabey, it's possible...he could CATCH the Whiscash

Didn't happen. He never intended to. Even the fishing master tried but failed in quite an amusing way. :) The Whiscash swallowed his Master Ball.