Earthquake

Banette@Cherri Berry
Will-O-Wisp
Shadow Ball
Rest/Imprison/Destiny Bond
Skill Swap

Rabid_Cow
30th April 2004, 11:36 AM
Sceptile is pretty standard here, but go Crunch > Protect. Use his Sp. Atk. for your benefit.

Alakazam is ok. Go w/Encore instead of Trick. Choice Band gives the move used 1.5 times it's base power and makes em repeat it. Encore makes em repeat it 3-6, and can be used w/the move Disable for a nasty combo. Go with Psychic and Recover in the last slots.

Flygon needs Dragon Claw > Rock Tomb. Unless this is In game w/o any trading of TMs, then I'd suggest Crunch instead.

Ew, I don't like Pelipper here. Not a good deal at all. Go w/Kingdra, Milotic, or my 2 favs Ludicolo or Wailord. Better m/s and not just huge magnets for electrics.

If this is 2v2 battles give Slaking Return > Hyper Beam if Banette uses Skill Swap. (look at my team! YAY! Skill Swapin Slaking/Banette Combo!) Go w/Fire Blast > Brick Break. Only way to deal w/all those Skarms. Leftovers cause of his HUGE HP.

Banette, fine for 2v2 battles. 1v1 needs WoW, Shadow Ball, Imprison, and Thunderbolt/Destiny Bond.

Hope this was of some help!

Ho

phaedrus
30th April 2004, 11:58 AM
Sceptile@Leftovers
Leaf Blade
Earthquake/Rock Tomb
Dragon Claw
Protect
whatever, it looks alright.
Alakazam@Choice Band
Trick
Calm Mind
Psychic
Shock Wave
no....if you use calmmind-psychic-shockwave, put in reflect/recover, reflect preferred
Flygon@Lum Berry
Earthquake
Frustration/Return
Fire Blast
Rock Tomb
definately return. looks fine otherwise. choice band option.
Pelipper@Chesto Berry
Surf/Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Shock Wave/HP: Electric
Rest/Substitute/Agility
sub if it can get it, shockwave.
Slaking@Quick Claw
Brick Break/Focus Punch
Shadow Ball
Hyper Beam/Frustration
Earthquake
return>hyperbeam, brickbreak>focuspunch
Banette@Cherri Berry
Will-O-Wisp
Shadow Ball
Rest/Imprison/Destiny Bond
Skill Swap
make sure you don't get truant when you ss. otherwise looks ok. if you use rest, chesto-rest it.

looks decent, just needs some changes/.

Don't Run With Scizors
30th April 2004, 12:13 PM
Sceptile: needs Leech Seed.

Alakazam: eh... TrickBanding isn't all that effective, but it does get glory points.

Flygon: Actually, give 'kazam the Lum Berry and an elemental punch set and give Flygon the Choice Band.

Pelipper: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Toxic, and Protect with Leftovers.

Slaking: Fine.

Banette: Go with max speed and put Destiny Bond somewhere. Banette can DB against its slower opponents.

ShockingAlberto
30th April 2004, 02:53 PM
Trickbanding is really only useful with Sword Dancers or Baton Passers. Anything that doesn't do damage. Using it on, say, Blaziken will put you in a world of hurt.

-- ShockingAlberto