dragon dance, earthquake, flying power, taunt
+adamant, 148/204/0/156/0/0 &intimidate

needs more quick attack. rawr.

Poryhedron
1st May 2004, 06:55 PM
/nods/ No 3x weaknesses here.

Deviou$
1st May 2004, 09:43 PM
I don't know much to rate, but please keep in mind that Smeargle has worse stats than Pidgey before picking him :/

Rabid_Cow
1st May 2004, 10:15 PM
Smeargle, huh. I like him, but not the M/S. Why don't you try one like this:
Smeargle @anything
-Spore
-Spider Web/Mean Look
-Lock On/Mind Reader
-Sheer Cold

It works man. Put em to sleep, then trap whether they switched or not. Then make em really really cold. Works like a charm.

From my experience Sceptile doesn't leave too many pokes on the field, so maybe reconsider Dragon Claw/Crunch > Leech Seed. Maybe put on Shell Bell if you're still wanting the HP give back that Sub + LS provides...

Metagross is fine.

Electabuzz is fine too.

Yeap yeap for trio too.

And again fine here on Gyrados.

Nice team though. Rawr.

Spinarak-Man
2nd May 2004, 11:29 AM
I don't know much to rate, but please keep in mind that Smeargle has worse stats than Pidgey before picking him :/

Keep in mind that my Smeargle has the ability to disable one pokemon with sleep, kill a second when they switch out between Endeavor and S-Toss, and lower a 3rd to 1 HP before getting killed.. allowing Dugtrio to finish off the 3rd.

Keep in mind I don't like ignorant posts.

DaBlackBandit
10th May 2004, 09:01 AM
Smeargle:
Night Shade over S.Toss to hit ghosts

Sceptile:
Maybe Crunch over Hidden Power fire to lower special Defense, then Leaf Blade to death.

Dugtrio:
Hidden Power Flying over Ghost for Grass, but you seem to have a handle on what's good and what's not.

Everything else is fine.

GupLoaf
12th May 2004, 02:17 PM
I like the Smeargle moveset... I was actually just thinking about Smeargle's uses again these days. Be careful of paralyzation & poison, that would be your only real weakness in not pulling off a decent salac/ endure combo. Luckily you're covered on confusion w/ Own Tempo.

Rudoku
12th May 2004, 03:54 PM
Smeargle:
Night Shade over S.Toss to hit ghosts

But then he wouldn't be able to hit Normals. Plus Endeavor(the meat-n-potatoes of his set) is usless against ghost as well. So...I'd just keep Seismic Toss.

Don't Run With Scizors
12th May 2004, 05:36 PM
Actually, I've seen Endeavor hit ghosts on the bot as well. So I put Dragon Rage instead of Seismic Toss or Night Shade on my Smeargle on Sapphire - it'll finish off anything else... except it prevents that Smeargle from KOing the ever popular Blissey. Oh well.