PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower v. 25!

Pages : [1] 2

Pyrusette
2nd May 2004, 10:11 PM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Aipom Of Doom, Silver Ledian, Pyrusette

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem and Thunderstone
Ocean Gem and Water Stone
Flame Gem and Fire Stone
Solar Gem and Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
Light Gem and Day Stone
Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Angel Blossom
2nd May 2004, 10:18 PM
I'd like to forge my Division Gem and my Fire Stone, please. I believe that'll leave me with a Flame Gem and a Hollow Stone, right? ^^;; I'd like to sell the forged Flame Gem & three of my Hollow Stones for 5 Stamps too, please.

Pyrusette
2nd May 2004, 10:27 PM
Kris:
*hands over 5 stamps*

Eamon:
*gives you 1 stamp, 1 CCP, Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, and Ocean Gem*
*hands over 4 CCPs*

GT: Is it Vulpix? Blue MGcoin if I'm right.
I'll sell my Lunar Gem for stamps.

Syberia
2nd May 2004, 11:43 PM
Haven't answered the day's poll yet...

(5/2) Do you have any pets? If so, how many, and what are their names? If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?

I have a miniature pincer (little dog for those of you who dont know what that is) named Kelly. If I could have any animal as a pet, I'd probably still have a dog. There's just something about them that makes them good pets. Not to mention I like them.

Jay
2nd May 2004, 11:47 PM
Pyrusette, when you post a new version, you must post a new poll. That is generally when you should post a new version; when a new poll should be added. And if you break that unwritten rule, you pretty much always need to post the current poll so people don't get confused. That's kind of common sense...

Oh and would one of you's please fix the main post? I have a bunch of boxes showing up. Ie:
"In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the �Mystery Pokemon� that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a �yes� or a �no�. In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize"
Bit annoying.

(5/2) Do you have any pets? If so, how many, and what are their names? If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?

Two pets, both cats. Snowball who is 8 - 9 human years old, and Honey who is around 2.5 human years old. I want more cats since they're cool.

- 1 MG

*Murkrow
3rd May 2004, 05:31 AM
Quoted from last version

Sneasel(h)Obsessive:
MGs: Lunar Gem,Mystery Box O_O

I'd like to sell the gem for 2 Stamps, and I’ll take 2 Stamps as the Uncommon item in the Mystery Box please.

(5/1) Do you visit your relatives very often? When you do, do you generally go to them or do they come to you? What kind of things do you do with your relatives?

I visit them about once a year-at Christmas we take the presents up, and stay for a couple of days, though I’m not sure if we’ll do that this year because my gran has moved here and we always stayed in her house :-/
We normally do, um, not much. Just go round their house, usually have a Christmas party.
*Shrugs*

Yep, I’ve got a black and white cat called Socks, and she’s evil. If I could have any, I think I’d have a horse because I love them^_^

3 MGs (including Mystery Box one), 10 Group 2 SC’s (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and my two EMT’s of the month please.
*Hands over two Green MG Coins with the rest of the stuff*

Lady Vulpix
3rd May 2004, 07:10 AM
( 4/30 ) Are you or your family doing any sort of remodeling, repairing, or just fixing up something small around your house currently? When was the last time that you/your family did something like that?
Right now, no. The last time was on my birthday, when the room I'm sitting in was rearranged just because my uncle sent us a different computer desk.

(5/1) Do you visit your relatives very often? When you do, do you generally go to them or do they come to you? What kind of things do you do with your relatives?
No, not very often. There aren't many people I see often; more like once a month or so. Sometimes I go to their houses and sometimes they come here. We mostly talk, eat and sometimes buy things (I certainly prefer talking and eating to shopping). With my second cousins Inés and Helena it's different. I consider them two of my best friends. We hang out, sing, dance, talk about much more interesting (or fun) things, and sometimes go to places or play games. I've even cooked with them a few times.

I have a dog, a cat, another cat comes and goes unofficially, and another cat has settled in my garden and brought 2 daughters with her and then had 3 more kittens. The official ones are Colita (dog) and Felicia (Cat). The other cats are Intruso, the mother whose name we haven't decided on yet (my brother calls her Andrea, my mum calls her Leoncia and I haven't given her a name but I find Leoncia disgusting and Andrea disrespectful towards the person my brother was inspired on), Nu, Eve and the 3 kittens don't have names yet.

Oh, I've edited the main post, but only to fix the characters that were still in Unicode. I didn't touch the content.

I'd like my MGs and my 2 EMTs for May.
*Hands over 2 Green MGCoins.*
First time I've requested 2 EMTs at once! O_O

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 09:22 AM
(5/3) If you could do anything you wanted this summer, what would it be? What are your real summer plans?

Kyle:
MG: Solar Gem

Jay:
Sorry. I guess the euphoria of being able to post the new one got to my head.
MG: Lunar Gem

Hannah:
*hands over 2 stamps*
*opens Mystery Box and gives you 1 stamp, 1 CCP, Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps, and Solar Gem*
MGs: Hollow Stone, Flame Gem
SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins
EMTs: Revenge TM, Withdraw TM

Gabi:
MGs: Lunar Gem, Division Gem, Green MGcoin
EMTs: Leech Life TM, Curse TM

Wolfsong
3rd May 2004, 09:35 AM
(5/3) If you could do anything you wanted this summer, what would it be? What are your real summer plans?

It would probably either go to the animal kingdom in Disney World or go on the Alaskan crusie with my mom but neither is likely going to happen unless somnething comes up and Mom can't go. Probably jsut stick around the house. Might go to the zoo and see the pandas if i can talk someone into goign. Basically nothing interesting.

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 10:23 AM
Amy:
MG: Hollow Stone

Wolfsong
3rd May 2004, 01:49 PM
I'd like to sell that for ccp please and play a game of MP and 10 games of grabbers up 5 over 5 *hands voer mg coins*

andyizcool
3rd May 2004, 02:42 PM
Anything I wanted to do this summer? I don't know anymore. I'm sort of depressed and can't enjoy anything I do. I suppose playing a few video games would cheer me up for a little while but I would just get mad at them. My real summer plans are just to relax after doing all my GCSE exams that are coming up very soon.

1 MG Please.

Moonlight Espeon
3rd May 2004, 02:45 PM

Nope, I don't have any pets. I'd want a.. hmm.. actually I wouldn't want a pet. I just wouldn't have the time or motivation to take care of it well.

I would go to Florida again and stay in that hotel called Embassy Suites. That rocked. Really big room, TV, big arcade, really good breakfast every morning when you came down to the lobby, room service for dinner.. :3
I have no plans for summer. Bleh.

2 MGs please.

Silent Dragonfly
3rd May 2004, 03:42 PM

I'd like to on an around the world tour if I could. My plans for for this summer are to see my friends more often and relax and have fun after my exams are all over.

1 MG Please.

Charizard04621
3rd May 2004, 04:07 PM
I'll sell my Flame Gem for 2 Stamps.

I would learn how to fly and develop psychic powers. You did say anything. :P But I'm actually going to writing camp all the way in Tennessee. ^_^;

The_Missing_Link
3rd May 2004, 04:38 PM

Cat: Pete (10 year old diabetic fat cat)
Cat: Gracie (5 year old gray/brown/white tabby who's the queen of the house)
Hedgehog: Quillbert (my sister's pet)

If panthers could be tamed, I would want one

hmm, go back to a day camp I had a lot of fun in but it's in Maryland (I live in Mass.) and I'm too old. My real plans are getting a job and narrowing my field of colleges down

Matt
3rd May 2004, 04:59 PM
( 5/2 ) Do you have any pets? If so, how many, and what are their names? If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?

I have one pet :) She's a soild black cat named Tabitha ;o If I could, I would want a white tiger for a pet or something lol

( 5/3 ) If you could do anything you wanted this summer, what would it be? What are your real summer plans?

I would like to get some kind of job to get some extra money, but I don't see that happening, lol. My summer plans are probably going to be: sleep most of the day, get on the computer, maybe go to the beach, etc.

MP from danny - Grovyle, Torkoal, Huntail, Dodrio, Ninjask, Manectric, Cleffa, Wurmple, Linoone, Nuzleaf, Octillery, Anorith, Magikarp, Wynaut

1) Has this pokemon already evolved?

I'll also sell the Lunar Gem I got for CCPs

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 05:58 PM
Jeez... Where are the other owners?

Amy:
*hands over CCPs*
GGs: You dropped 'em all >_<

Andy:
MG: Red MGcoin

Kelly:
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Solar Gem

Cloudizme:
MG: Rainbow Gem

Karin:
*hands over stamps*
MG: Blue MGcoin

Becca:
MGs: Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Matt:
MGs: Flame Gem, Red MGcoin
*hands over CCPs*

andyizcool
3rd May 2004, 06:06 PM
Could I try 4 Group 2 Scratchcards (2,3,6) for Green MGCoins please?

*Hands over 2 Red MGCoins and a Blue MGCoin*

Wolfsong
3rd May 2004, 06:37 PM
Amy:
*hands over CCPs*
GGs: You dropped 'em all >_<

Figured that would be my luck but i think my game of MP was forgotten ^^;;

play a game of MP and ...

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 06:38 PM
Andy:
SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins

Amy:
Ack! Why do I always forget those?
MP: Metagross, Sunkern, Blaziken, Weezing, Deoxys, Dragonair, Grovyle, Kirlia, Tyrogue, Lunatone, Wynaut, Gyarados, Shuppet, Flygon

Moonlight Espeon
3rd May 2004, 06:42 PM
I'll sell those two gems for CCP's please.

Syberia
3rd May 2004, 06:55 PM
( 5/3 ) If you could do anything you wanted this summer, what would it be? What are your real summer plans?

Hmm, take flying lessons. Flying a plane has always interested me, but I don't know anyone who has a plane I could learn in (and I definitely don't have one myself o_o) or have the time to be able to do something like that. Besides that, I don't even know if I'm old enough to get a pilot's license here (though I've heard in some places you can legally fly a plane before you can legally drive a car).

As for my real plans, I'll be working for most of the summer at a day camp run by my church for 4th to 6th graders, going off to camp for a week, and then my family's taking a Caribbean cruise somewhere in there. So yeah, my summer's pretty full already. It's all stuff I think I'll enjoy, though.

Wolfsong
3rd May 2004, 06:57 PM
[b]Amy:
Ack! Why do I always forget those?
MP: Metagross, Sunkern, Blaziken, Weezing, Deoxys, Dragonair, Grovyle, Kirlia, Tyrogue, Lunatone, Wynaut, Gyarados, Shuppet, Flygon

Question 1: Has the pokemon in question evolved?

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 06:58 PM
Kelly:
*hands over 4 CCPs*

Kyle:

Amy:
That's twice now that we've posted at the same time ^^;;
MP: No

MarshmallowEgg
3rd May 2004, 07:04 PM

No, I don't visit my relatives very often. At least not my out-of-state relatives. We just don't have the money to go visit them. So the only relatives I've visited are the ones in-state, and even then, it's usually only on holidays. When I'm over there, I usually read or write or watch TV - all the kids are younger than me by at least five or six years, so there's not much for me to do with them.

I have three and a half pets. :lol: I say that because my cat only comes around when she wants to/when she feels it's worth her time. My cat's name is Cali. I also have two white rats, Scrumptious and Delicious (sisters; don't ask about the names, my brother got them from his school) and a male cockatiel named Tweak. If I could have any animal for a pet... I'd want a white tiger. I've always loved them. They're pretty.

If I could do anything this summer... I'd go visit my friends in other states/countries. I've made a bunch of friends in other states recently that I talk to on the phone, and I'd like to meet them. My actual plans for the summer are to go down to LA from July 2-12 on a missions trip, and to band camp (and yes, I play flute... no band camp jokes!) from July 18-24. I also am probably going to go camping in Idaho sometime in August.

3 MGs, please.

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 07:17 PM
MarshmallowEgg:
MGs: Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Oh, by the way, if anyone wants me to call them something other than what I'm calling them now, please let me know. Thanks.

Wolfsong
3rd May 2004, 07:31 PM
Narrowed List

[b]Amy:
MP: Sunkern, Deoxys, Tyrogue, Lunatone, Wynaut, Shuppet

Question 1: Has the pokemon in question evolved? - No
Question 2: Can the pokemon in question be caught legally in R/S?

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 07:43 PM
Amy:
MP: Yes

Wolfsong
3rd May 2004, 07:52 PM
Narrowed List

[b]Amy:
MP: Lunatone, Wynaut, Shuppet

Question 2: Can the pokemon in question be caught legally in R/S? - Yes
Question 3: Can the pokemon in question Evolve?

EngiMatikul
3rd May 2004, 08:11 PM
I will convert the ccps/stamps into 10 stamps from my last prize.

Ideal: Play Ragnarok Online the whole summer.
Reality: Play Ragnarok Online for a month, Go to China for a month, then deal with college stuff for a month.

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 08:37 PM
Amy:
MP: Yes

EngiMatikul:
MG: Darkness Gem

Wolfsong
3rd May 2004, 08:42 PM
Narrowed List

[b]Amy:
MP: Wynaut, Shuppet

Question 2: Can the pokemon in question be caught legally in R/S? - Yes
Question 3: Can the pokemon in question Evolve? - yes

hmm i know i can ask one more q but i think i'll try and guess. 50-50 chance. is it shuppet?

Angel Blossom
3rd May 2004, 09:14 PM
(5/3) » If you could do anything you wanted this summer, what would it be? What are your real summer plans?
If I could do anything this summer, eh? I would spend an entire week in Southern California with my family & with my favorite cousins. ^^;; On our time spent there, we would go to many theme parks, shopping centers, etc. Try to enjoy our time there since southern California is very cool. I don't really have a clue on what I'll do this summer.. but hey, summer vacation is always fun.

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 09:26 PM
Amy:
Sorry, it's Wynaut.

Kris:
MG: Division Gem

Angel Blossom
3rd May 2004, 09:36 PM
Yay, I needed one of those too! I'd like to forge my Division Gem with my Thunderstone since I don't exactly need that stone anymore. Then I'd like to sell the forged Gem & Hollow Stone for stamps, along with my remaining Hollow Stone. Hopefully, that wasn't confusing, heh. That should be 4 Stamps, I think. ^^"

Pyrusette
3rd May 2004, 11:06 PM
Kris:
*hands over 4 stamps*

andyizcool
4th May 2004, 06:43 PM
Could I try 5 Group 2 Scratchcards (2,3,6) for Green MGCoins please?

*Hands over 3 Red MGCoins and a Blue MGCoin*

Pyrusette
5th May 2004, 09:32 AM
Sorry for no poll yesterday.

(5/5) If you were a Pokemon game developer, how would you improve the games? What would be the color(s) of the next versions?

(5/5) If you had a completely empty large plot of land, what would you turn it into? (It can be an island if you want.) Would you let other people onto it?

Andy:
SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins

Silent Dragonfly
5th May 2004, 10:56 AM
(5/5) If you were a Pokemon game developer, how would you improve the games? What would be the color(s) of the next versions?

I'd start by making all of the Pokemon accesible. No silly events that no-one can get to. Also I'd make the games a lot bigger, with all of the regions in, between the two games. (Kanto-Johto in one, Hoenn-Oore in the other)s a new region. I'd call them Sun and Moon Versions.

(5/5) If you had a completely empty large plot of land, what would you turn it into? (It can be an island if you want.) Would you let other people onto it?

I guess I'd like to build a theme park, so yes I would let other people onto it.

2 MGs Please

*Murkrow
5th May 2004, 02:07 PM
Hannah:
*opens Mystery Box and gives....Solar Gem*

Sell all for 5 Stamps please.

(5/3) » If you could do anything you wanted this summer, what would it be? What are your real summer plans?

Um, probably go somewhere like Canada or New Zealand, or just gp hores-riding a lot^_^
I'm not sure at the moment-might go abroad, though definitely not to either of those two places, as well as do some riding and just hang around.

Drop anything refering to unobtainables, maybe making a special based Pokémon like Mew/Celebi/Jirachi available ingame but only catchable after a number of events.
Also, maybe make more Dark/Steel types and lower the amount of new Water/Normal types.
Also, change the legendary trio (seeing as they're in every game) to types like Dark.
Er, they'd be called Light and Dark.

Build some stables on part of it, and leave the rest alone to be a wildlife reserve.
In certain areas, yes, I'd let people on, but make some areas horse only accessible and some non-public.

3 MG's, and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Aipom Of Doom
5th May 2004, 03:16 PM
err... sorry for being away and stuff... I've been quite busy and haven't been feeling too great :x. Oh well, I'm back now :D.

cloudizme: Berry, 10 Stamps/CCPs

hannah: your 5 stamps, Green MGcoin, Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

err... I dunno... my real summer plans involve building a computer and installing Linux on it, and also going to a physics camp thing during the day for four weeks :o. Err... my plans would be similar to that I guess... except with me building many powerful computers instead of just one sort of cheap one ;o.

MG, 10 SCs (123 for green MGcoins)

The_Missing_Link
5th May 2004, 03:25 PM

I would make the sprites move when they attack (like making a Cyndaquil open its mouth to release a flamethrower), include more towns and different trainers and include every Pokemon that were released (including the legendaries that you couldn't get before). I would name them Emerald and Diamond

I would create my fantasy home and theme park, the house on one side and the theme park on the other. The park would be open to the public but of course not my house

I would also like to sell my Hollow Stone

Charizard04621
5th May 2004, 03:55 PM

I'd make the bodies actually move in the battle whenever they do something like Cross Chop or Tackle... Would involve a lot more memory, pictures, and time, though. There wouldn't be some stupid stuff about not being able to get a pokémon without purchasing a particular item that is not a game. As for the next version colors... No idea. A lot seem to be taken.

I assume I'd have all the money I needed... If I had a large plot of land, I'd plant a forest. There would be fruit-bearing trees, animals, a lot of sunlight, pristine untainted springs, rivers, maybe a waterfall. The land would be fertile enough to farm. I'd have a little garden of vegetables next to the house (which would be in a clearing). Of course, I'd make this private property... It wouldn't be a permanent home; probably more like a summer/vacation retreat or something. I wouldn't want to live in isolation. It would get too boring.

andyizcool
5th May 2004, 04:08 PM
I would make my own Pokemon game with the whole World with all 386 Pokemon in. The only reason for your friends to get it would be to battle, do contests, or play mini games. To improve the game they could make the Sprites move again but not slow they game down like on Pokemon Crystal.

Probably turn it into an airfield or something. I really want some planes or helicopters to fly when I'm older. I'd need a lot of money for them but so would I to get a large plot of land.

2 MGs Please.

Moonlight Espeon
5th May 2004, 05:01 PM

I would improve the games by making more side-quests. Really, all you do after you win the game is run around, catch Pokemon and run around some more.
The next colors? Hmm.. White and Black.

Hmm.. Probably an amusement park. Yes, the amusement park would be open to the public. What fun would it be with only yourself?

2 MGs please.

Pyrusette
5th May 2004, 06:21 PM
Danny:
MG: Ocean Gem
SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Becca:
MGs: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem
*hands over stamps or CCPs, whichever you like*

Karin:
MGs: Lunar Gem, Gold Berry

Andy:
MGs: Solar Gem, Hollow Stone

Kelly:
MGs: Rainbow Gem, Spark Gem

I would make every move customized to every Pokemon, so that there would be a different animation for everything. (I can dream, can't I?) Also, every Pokemon would be available somehow without having to go anywhere or buy anything extra. They would be called Onyx and Topaz versions.

Aww, Karin, you stole my answer! Like her, I would plant a forest. Unlike her, there would be little to no sunlight. I like dark forests, what can I say? Also, my house wouldn't have a garden, but there would be some wild fruits and/or vegetables.

2 MGs, and a GT, please.

Oh, and we've decided that we need another worker. Danny will post the application.

Aipom Of Doom
5th May 2004, 06:25 PM
Err yeah... Eamon's having some computer problems, so we need another worker now :o.

Worker Applications
Why would you be a good worker at the Goldenrod Tower?
How can you contribute to making the Goldenrod Tower better?
How often can you update?

Send your applications via PM to Cora and me by putting "Aipom of Doom; Pyrusette" as the Recipient Usernames.

Pyrusette: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem
GT: correct.
GT: When I evolve I have 150% the quantity of heads that I had previously. Who am I? :o

Angel Blossom
5th May 2004, 06:52 PM
(5/5) » If you were a Pokemon game developer, how would you improve the games? What would be the color(s) of the next versions?
I would improve the games by making the plot a tad bit more mature & make it that there is excitement all throughout the game. It would be neat if you could have a Pokémon follow you around like in Pokémon Yellow (Pikachu), too. As for the new versions.. not really sure, but maybe Onyx & Emerald. ^^;;

(5/5) » If you had a completely empty large plot of land, what would you turn it into? (It can be an island if you want.) Would you let other people onto it?
I would have a beautiful estate built there with a large area to keep horses. ^^ I'd make it VERY pretty, of course.. nothing tacky, hehe. I wouldn't let other people in there unless if I knew them, of course. Xx;

Charizard04621
5th May 2004, 07:19 PM
I'll sell the Lunar Gem for 2 Stamps.

Pyrusette
5th May 2004, 07:31 PM
Kris:
MGs: Light Gem, Lunar Gem

Karin:
SOLD! *hands over stamps*

I'll sell the Solar Gem for stamps.
GT: Is it Doduo? Blue MGcoin if I'm right.

Syberia
5th May 2004, 07:44 PM

I'd make it kind of like a GTA-type environment, 3D graphics, vehicles, and all that (needless to say it would be for GameCube or Xbox, not gameboy :P). People would actually talk (as opposed to having to read what they say on the screen) and battles would take place in a stadium-like style (that is, the pokemon are fully 3D and move when they attack) and damage would become visibly apparent. Every trainer would at least have a clue what they are doing (for example, nobody with a single level 10 Magikarp knowing only Splash) and all their pokemon would actually have competitive movesets. The levels of their pokemon would be based on your current team, so there's no building up one really strong pokemon and tearing everybody else in the game apart. It would be sort of ASB-style in the fact that I wouldn't restrict a pokemon to only knowing four moves, they would be able to learn as many as they want and keep all those they have previously learned. Wow, that was long. But if someone ever made a game like that, I'd probably have a new interest in pokemon.

Assuming I had an infinitely large sum of money, I'd buy an island and build a huge theme park on it. On a hill overlooking it all I'd build a big hotel-type place, complete with restaraunts, stores, and even an indoor water park. My own house would be around here somewhere. People would come here on vacation and such and they'd get to the island on a boat (think 1500's-style sailing ship).

Pyrusette
5th May 2004, 07:49 PM
Kyle:
Nice O_o
MGs: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Division Gem

Syberia
5th May 2004, 08:14 PM
I'll take that in stamps if you don't mind.

Matt
5th May 2004, 09:01 PM
( 5/5 ) If you were a Pokemon game developer, how would you improve the games? What would be the color(s) of the next versions?

maybe put them on some other kinda thing instead of gamboy lol. and make the trainers talk and have some kind of good kind of pokemon game that isn't the same thing as all the others lol. the colors would be aquamarine or amethyst ;o

( 5/5 ) If you had a completely empty large plot of land, what would you turn it into? (It can be an island if you want.) Would you let other people onto it?

*shrug* i guess some sort of theme park and stuff. then people could come and have fun and I'll be able to make the money ;o then what little space is left i'll put an outhouse :)

MP from Danny - Grovyle, Torkoal, Huntail, Dodrio, Ninjask, Manectric, Cleffa, Wurmple, Linoone, Nuzleaf, Octillery, Anorith, Magikarp, Wynaut

i'll sell the flame gem i got for stamps

Jay
5th May 2004, 10:31 PM
Excuse me but why must you open a worker application now? Someone's having computer problems, boo hoo. Then they come back in a few days and then what? Very pointless, at least, the reason you gave. I still believe it's too early since I left very recently, but whatever floats yer darn boat. Disrespectful bastard. :p

I would improve the games by making more side-quests. Really, all you do after you win the game is run around, catch Pokemon and run around some more.
What? Pokemon don't have side quests? Oh, I thought the Regis, gym leaders, trick house, TR hideout, etc. etc. were all side-quests. But of course Kelly is always right.

You actually don't win the game until you catch every pokemon. Side quests inevitably END, you know, they're never longlasting, which you're making it out to be.

I also find it ironic how people's IQs' drop significantly after they defriend me. Mmm mmm that's hinting something isn't it eh. ;)

Weird question, but it really depends on how big the land is. Of course money is a big issue. So you can say you can open an amusement park but I seriously doubt you could without going into major financial debt. Heh, good luck with that. I'd sell the land.

Yesh, all those people who said they'd turn it into a theme park/amusement park, are really thoughtless. O_o

- 1 MG.

Pyrusette
5th May 2004, 10:41 PM
Jay:

Jay, we're only accepting applications right now because Eamon specifically asked us to. We wouldn't do something like that without his consent.

I really wish I could do something about this but at the minute I'm trying to sort out the problem and so I'll probably be inactive from the tower for a while. Hopefully you can understand my reasons and allow me to keep my spot but at the same time, I think it's important that we allow applications for a 4th worker now. IMO it's time and if you plan on doing so in the near future, yourself and Cora have my agreement.

Jay
5th May 2004, 10:44 PM
Okay well, I feel that it's too early. I know that he requests it but heck, that is still pretty darn disrespectful, and a put-down to me, because I only got fired two weeks ago and now he's like 'Hurry up and hire someone now, it's the right time.' To me, it isn't. I at least would wait two weeks before I'm okay with it. Since you know, I pretty much need to be okay with it too. I can claim that as very offensive.

You can take my Solar Gem, also.

Wolfsong
5th May 2004, 10:47 PM

I'd probably make it so that the baby pokemon that come form the eggs don't look exactly like full grown adults. For example a snorlax egg would be HUGE if that was the case ^^;; Not sure if i worded that clearly but i tried ^^;; If i could name teh next games it would probably be Emerald and Topaz or somehting. ^^;;

If money wasn't an option, I'd turn it into a rescue for wolfs that can't make it in the wild (like orphaned pups) or couln't be released (those raised in cpativity but no longer wanted). On a more logical not if money is an option, I'd probably open up a rat terrier rescue. ^^;;

Pyrusette
5th May 2004, 11:04 PM
Amy:
MGs: Division Gem, Lunar Gem

Thanks, Jay! :)

EDIT: Oops, sorry, Matt.
MGs: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem
*hands over stamps*

EngiMatikul
6th May 2004, 12:52 AM

One thing is for sure: they will have options to change your trainer status, like a job change in FF games. This will cause boosting in some stats and abilities for pokemon and definately make the game more cool. Eer, I'll leave the color to the developers.

I would let it grow wild, then observe the curious ways that these "weeds" are able to develop so quickly in so little time with such interesting adaptions. Then I'll wait several thousand years to see if any evolutionary changes had occurred. Oh, and I'll also keep an eye out for some interesting components within any random plant that's going around; never know when there's a cancer cure in the common weed.

Pyrusette
6th May 2004, 09:17 AM
(5/6) This is kinda belated, but... Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo? If so, what kind of things do you do? If not, what holidays do you celebrate?

EngiMatikul:
MGs: Hollow Stone, Light Gem

Lady Vulpix
6th May 2004, 09:21 AM
(5/5) » If you were a Pokemon game developer, how would you improve the games? What would be the color(s) of the next versions?
Strange, I was just talking about this. I'd give Ditto more speed and HP to reduce the effort the effort of training one, mybe that way someone would try to raise one and not just use them for breeding. I'd give the legendaries genders even if they can't breed, and have Miltanks be able to have Tauros children. I've also thought of making Ghost type special and Dark type physical, but I think it still works the other way around, it just doesn't look so logic. As for the colors... I don't know, they've stopped looking for new colors already; even though they've left out important ones like turquoise and magenta (primary substractive colors). Hmm... A thought comes to my mind now... Maybe pokemon Orange? :rolleyes:

(5/5) » If you had a completely empty large plot of land, what would you turn it into? (It can be an island if you want.) Would you let other people onto it?
Completely empty? Then I'd start by planting things on it. Some decorative plants and some edible ones too. I'd start from there and see what else to do as it goes on. I could also hand a hammock on one corner, and sit/lie on it, and also write on it. And yes, I'd let others come over too. It would be fun. :)

2 MGs, please, and I'd like to sell:

• 1 Darkness Gem
• 2 Flame Gems
• 4 Spark Gems
• 5 Lunar Gems
• 1 Ocean Gem
• 2 Solar Gems
• 1 Photosynthesis Gem
• 2 Division Gems
• 4 Hollow Stones

That should add up to 40 stamps, right?

Pyrusette
6th May 2004, 09:28 AM
Gabi:
MGs: Ocean Gem, Solar Gem
That's right. *hands over 40 stamps*

Wolfsong
6th May 2004, 10:53 AM
(5/6) This is kinda belated, but... Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo? If so, what kind of things do you do? If not, what holidays do you celebrate?

Not really. In May, I celebrate my birthday and thats about it. I also celebreate stuff that arent in May, like my parents and other family member's burthdays as well as things like Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, Christmas, etc...

Silent Dragonfly
6th May 2004, 11:01 AM

Birthdays are the main thing I celebrate.
Even though I'm not a christian we still have christmas and easter but we just don't celebrate the religious side of it.

Lady Vulpix
6th May 2004, 11:19 AM
I didn't know there was a celebration on May 5th. What is it about? I celebrate my Birthday, of course, New Year (both Jewish and Occidental), Iom Kippur, Pesach and, to a lesser degree, Hannukah. And my country has other holidays (April 2nd, May 25th, June 20th, July 9th, August 17th, October 12th) but they're not really celebrations (at least for the last few decades). They're just days in which people don't work or go to school.

BTW, I'm giving my Curse TM to Tsunami, my adopted Vaporeon. I have a Leech Seed TM for sale or trade, if anyone wants it.

andyizcool
6th May 2004, 11:46 AM
I don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo and this sounds stupid but I don't know what it even is sorry. The only holidays I celebrate our Easter and Christmas. I have no Easter Eggs at Easter anymore just time to relax. Christmas is a time to get a few gifts not as many as when I was a little kid but nevermind.

1 MG Please.

Aipom Of Doom
6th May 2004, 02:17 PM
Amy: Red MGcoin

cloudizme: Division Gem

Gabi: Photosynthesis Gem

Andy: Hollow Stone

Err... I'd make the games have some sort of plot that doesn't involve going and beating a bunch of gyms then the elite four <_<. They've done that for three generations of games now, and it's a bit boring by now in my opinion. Err... I'd also make all Pokemon obtainable somehow, and make the game more replayable by having more random events, trainer battles, and other things that happen after you "beat the game" so to say :o.

Err... It would really depend on where this land was and how much money I'd have. Anyway, I might put a house there and live in it if I had enough money... I'd make it a decently-sized house, with large room for me that had a nice fast internet connection for servers and stuff :D. And I'd put grounded outlets in it, unlike my room now >:O. Err.. most likely I'd sell the land, like Jay said, and use the money to get myself a nice, fast internet connection and some grounded outlets in my current room (and a bunch of computers too xD).

2 MGs, 10 scs 123 for GreenMGcoins

andyizcool
6th May 2004, 02:19 PM
Can I try a Guess This! for today please?

*Hands over a Red MGCoin*

Matt
6th May 2004, 03:23 PM
( 5/6 ) This is kinda belated, but... Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo? If so, what kind of things do you do? If not, what holidays do you celebrate?

Nope. In May I celebrate mine, my brother's and my uncle's birthdays. Other times of the month I celebrate national holidays if they're worth celebrating and birthdays of other people *shrug*

MP from Danny :notfunny: - Grovyle, Torkoal, Huntail, Dodrio, Ninjask, Manectric, Cleffa, Wurmple, Linoone, Nuzleaf, Octillery, Anorith, Magikarp, Wynaut

I'll sell the Spark and Lunar gem for stamps please.

Pyrusette
6th May 2004, 06:51 PM
Danny:
MGs: Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP
SCs: 8 Red MGcoins

Andy:
GT!: My name is a palindrome, and so is my body, so to speak.

Matt:
*hands over stamps*

I don't personally celebrate it, aside from wishing people a happy Cinco de Mayo, but it's very big where I live. I also celebrate all the Jewish holidays, like Pesach and Hannukah, Christmas (half my family is Christian), and birthdays.

1 MG, and I'd like a new GT!.

I'll sell the Solar Gem for stamps.
GT: Is it Doduo? Blue MGcoin if I'm right.

By the way, if anyone wants to know, Cinco de Mayo commemorates the victory of the Mexicans over the French army at The Battle Of Puebla in 1862. It is primarily a regional holiday celebrated in the Mexican state capital city of Puebla and throughout the state of Puebla, but is also celebrated in other parts of the country and in U.S. cities with a significant Mexican population.

The_Missing_Link
6th May 2004, 07:00 PM

Nope, I don't. I do celebrate birthdays and all of those fun Jewish holidays (although going to temple is a pain in the neck)

I'd also like to sell my 2 gems for stamps, please

EngiMatikul
6th May 2004, 07:41 PM

That means um.. 5th of May. Um. That's the farthest extent of how much I celebrate. Um. The fifth of may.

Aipom Of Doom
6th May 2004, 07:43 PM
Matt:
MP - yes

Pryusette: Red MGcoin
GT - correct :d. Blue MGcoin
GT - My preevolution weighs the same as me, but my next form weighs a few hundred times more :o.

Becca: your 4 stamps, Hollow Stone

EngiMatikul: Blue MGcoin

Syberia
6th May 2004, 11:28 PM

Nope, we don't. But it's the same day as my mom's birthday, so we did celebrate that. We ended up going out for Mexican food for that, do I guess in a roundabout way, we sorta celebrated it.

soggy_cardboard
7th May 2004, 01:42 AM
Woo, I would make the 1st pkmn in your party able to follow behind you:)
hmmm: "Spew-Green" and..."Poo-Brown" ^^

No idea :what: Maybe plant something on it, and say Aliens put it there :D

I dont like Mayonnaise :P
I only celebrate the standard ones.

3 MGs pls

+10 GGs (5x5) thx

MarshmallowEgg
7th May 2004, 07:24 AM

Hmm... I'd add more side quests, and more things to do after you beat the game. 'Cause after you beat the game, there's not really much you can do except catch all the Pokemon.

Make a giant amusement park. ^_^ Amusement parks are fun. It'd have the world's tallest roller coaster in it! And of COURSE I'd let people in - what good is an amusement park just sitting there?

Nope, I don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo, though I do know what it is. I celebrate all the traditional Christian holidays - Christmas, Easter, etc, along with, like, Halloween and stuff. All the holidays most people in the US celebrate.

3 MGs, please.

Pyrusette
7th May 2004, 09:07 AM
Kyle:
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Soggy:
MGs: Red MGcoin, Spark Gem, Darkness Gem
GGs: Gold Berry, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Darkness Gem

MarshmallowEgg:
MGs: Flame Gem, 2 Green MGcoins (congrats!), Blue MGcoin

andyizcool
7th May 2004, 11:35 AM
Andy:
GT!: My name is a palindrome, and so is my body, so to speak.
Could that Pokemon be Girafarig? Can I have a Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Charizard04621
7th May 2004, 12:58 PM

We had a Cinco de Mayo celebration in Spanish the other day. Yum, food! ^_^

Lady Vulpix
7th May 2004, 01:20 PM
But what's the celebration about? No one has answered my question.
As for the TM I mentioned earlier, I've traded it to Amy for a Slash TM.

*Murkrow
7th May 2004, 01:37 PM

I've never even heard of that, so no, I didn't celebrate it o_O
The holidays that I do celebrate are Christmas and Easter, and my friends/families birthdays.

MG, and 10 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please:)

Charizard04621
7th May 2004, 02:08 PM
But what's the celebration about? No one has answered my question.
As for the TM I mentioned earlier, I've traded it to Amy for a Slash TM.

No clue, Gabi. I think it has something to do with Mexican independence, but the 5th of May isn't the real independence day, or something like that. So it's really just an excuse to have a party! I think. Someone who knows more please correct me on that. O_o

Pyrusette
7th May 2004, 04:58 PM
(5/7) If money was no object, what kind of restaurant would you go to for a meal? What kind of thing would you order?

Andy:
Girafarig is correct! *hands over Blue MGcoin*

Karin:
MG: Mystery Box =O

Gabi:
I answered your question on the previous page, but I guess I was too subtle.

HEY EVERYONE! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT CINCO DE MAYO, LOOK HERE! Cinco de Mayo commemorates the victory of the Mexicans over the French army at The Battle Of Puebla in 1862. It is primarily a regional holiday celebrated in the Mexican state capital city of Puebla and throughout the state of Puebla, but is also celebrated in other parts of the country and in U.S. cities with a significant Mexican population.

Hannah:
MG: Green MGcoin
SCs: 6 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

andyizcool
7th May 2004, 05:04 PM
(5/7) If money was no object, what kind of restaurant would you go to for a meal? What kind of thing would you order?
Depends who I went to the restaurant with. If it was with a girlfriend I would go to a really romantic restaurant and order something that we would both like together. If it was with my friends or family I would go to the restaurant with the best food just so we could all be fed anything we want and it would be nice.

1 MG Please. Can I also try a Guess This! for today please?

Pyrusette
7th May 2004, 05:08 PM
Andy:
GT!: Both me and my evolution's names mean something backwards.

andyizcool
7th May 2004, 05:12 PM
Andy:
GT!: Both me and my evolution's names mean something backwards.
Could that Pokemon be Ekans? This came to my mind straight away. Can I have a Blue MGCoin if I'm right please?

Pyrusette
7th May 2004, 06:03 PM
Andy:
Yep, Ekans is correct! *hands over Blue MGcoin*

Wolfsong
7th May 2004, 06:08 PM

I'd go to a real nice steak house. The kind where they have all sorts of steaks and all different sizes. I would order one of the biggest steaks they had and what i couldt' eat carry home for another meal.

10 grabber games up 5 over 5 please *hands over MG coins*

andyizcool
7th May 2004, 06:09 PM
Could I try 8 Group 2 Scratchcards (2,3,6) for Green MGCoins today please?

*Hands over 2 Red MGCoins and 3 Blue MGCoins*

The_Missing_Link
7th May 2004, 06:20 PM

I would go to a restaurant that has a mix of fast food (Arby's, McDonalds), meat (steak, lamb chops), pasta and a nice salad. I know it doesn't exist but I would probably create one with the money anyway :D

I would also like to sell my Hollow Stone for a stamp, please

Pyrusette
7th May 2004, 06:24 PM
Amy:
GGs: 1 Stamp/CCP :(

Andy:
SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins

Becca:
MG: Berry
*hands over a stamp*

Charizard04621
7th May 2004, 06:26 PM
I'll use my Mystery Box. I'll take 2 Stamps for the Uncommon item.

Um... Hard to say. I love lots of food. Seafood is an exception, though; a seafood restaurant would be the worst place to go. I like eating, and I would come out of seafood places hungry. Not happy at all. I don't really like steak and heavier meat that much, either. I prefer chicken. I love Italian, Thai, Indian... Tofu is great, pasta, soup, FOOD! ^_________^

2 MGs please.

Wolfsong
7th May 2004, 06:30 PM
Amy:
GGs: 1 Stamp/CCP :(

I'd liek to see that for stamps as well as 2 division gems, an ocean and a lunar gem please

Syberia
7th May 2004, 07:10 PM

A steakhouse does it for me. Cattlemen's and Tahoe Joe's are my favorites, though, and my dad usually takes me to places like that when my mom's out of town. Sucks for her :P. I've heard there's a place in Chicago that serves 72-oz steaks, and if you can manage to eat the whole thing, it's free. Not that I'd ever be able to eat that much in a single meal, though.

Pyrusette
7th May 2004, 07:15 PM
Karin:
*opens Mystery Box and gives you 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps and Spark Gem (free MG)*

Amy:
*hands over 10 stamps*

Kyle:

Charizard04621
7th May 2004, 07:17 PM
I'll sell the Spark Gem for 2 Stamps. :)

Pyrusette
7th May 2004, 07:41 PM
Karin:
*hands them over*

MarshmallowEgg
7th May 2004, 07:55 PM

A seafood restaurant - Red Lobster, preferably. I'd get lobster. God I love that stuff. Haven't had any in a long time, though. ;_; My parents went to eat there and it cost 70 bucks for the two of them. x_x

MG, please.

Angel Blossom
7th May 2004, 08:54 PM
I don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo, lol. ^^;; *shrugs* I do celebrate Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Mother's/Father's Day, & 4th of July, however. They're a lot of fun when you celebrate them with family & friends.

Hmm.. I'd go to a Japanese restaurant. I'd order all different kinds of sushi & noodles. Of course, I'd have to go there on an empty stomach, since I don't want to get fat off of it. XP I love Japanese restaurants, and the expensive ones are always the best. o.o

EngiMatikul
7th May 2004, 09:46 PM

I would goto a Chinese Restaurant to order Chinese Food because I'm Chinese.

Pyrusette
7th May 2004, 11:55 PM
MarshmallowEgg:

Kris:
MGs: Light Gem, Rainbow Gem

EngiMatikul:
MG: Mystery Box =O

Angel Blossom
8th May 2004, 12:07 AM
This time it won't be cute, k? :P
I would like to sell the following Gems:

Light Gem × 2
Rainbow Gem × 1
Lunar Gem × 1

That'll be 8 Stamps, I think. ^_^

*Murkrow
8th May 2004, 03:22 AM

I'd probably go to a really expensive italian restuarant^_^ Um, I'd order anything involving pasta-I love that stuff:P

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Jay
8th May 2004, 04:32 AM

I'm rich and I can go wherever I want. The places I go where money is no object wouldn't matter in this scenario.

- 1 MG.

Pyrusette
8th May 2004, 10:31 AM
Kris:
*hands over 8 non-cute stamps*

Hannah:
MG: Berry
SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Jay:
You didn't answer the question, but I'll be lenient.
MG: Flame Gem

andyizcool
8th May 2004, 05:47 PM
Can I try a Guess This! for today please?

aragornbird
8th May 2004, 06:17 PM
Hmmmm....Oooh, I'll build my own house on it, and if it was big enough, maybe a mansion, with a garden and stuff. I usually like being alone, but I'll let people like friends, and family and butlers on it.

No I don't. I celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Chinese New Years, but not the Fifth of May.

I'd go onto one of those really fancy restuarants they have in Italy or France. I think I'll get one of their desserts, and maybe some special kind of pasta.

I'd like 10 GG's...4x4, please!

EngiMatikul
8th May 2004, 08:46 PM
themysteriousbox got a Mystery Box. :o

I want A Blue MG Coin as my item and.. um... yea.

EDIT: Syb saves me from utter humiliation once more.

Syberia
8th May 2004, 11:30 PM
Err... by MG that means a free Mystery Gift (random item).

soggy_cardboard
9th May 2004, 05:23 AM
I dunno, maybe chinese or thai, or something like that :yes:
Just lots of it :)

1 MG pls

+10 GG (5x5) thx

Jay
9th May 2004, 06:01 AM
Umm Pyrusette, I did answer the question... 'Anywhere I want.' :rolleyes: And that also translates to 'Anything I want to order'.

Don't give me that bullshit. Seriously. That's the last I want to hear from you; trying to act like you're superior over me. -_-;; I hate workers that act like egotistical bastards over veterans. You can get fired for pertaining grudges, and yes I've experienced that before at this very business.

Anyway is there a couple of polls? It's almost the 10th here. :no:

Lady Vulpix
9th May 2004, 07:46 AM
I'd go to a good Italian, Chinese or international restaurant and order something involving pasta/noodles. I do that almost every time I go to a restaurant.

Aipom Of Doom
9th May 2004, 08:31 AM
Poll (5/9) 1: What is the earliest time you've woken up in the past few weeks? why? What about the latest you've gone to bed? why?

Poll (5/9) 2: How many smoke alarms do you have in your house? Any other sort of alarms? Do some of them go off when they shouldn't? why?

andy:
GT - I'm your only source of Twisted Spoons in GSC =p. who am I?

ab: Darkness Gem, Ocean Gem, Gold Berry
GGs - Green MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Darkness Gem, Green MGcoin, Dropped: 6

EngiMatikul: 1 stamp, 1 ccp, 1 Red MGcoin, the Blue MGcoin, and a Hollow Stone from that box :o.

soggy: Photosynthesis Gem
GGs - Dropped: 10 =[

Gabi: Gold Berry

Err... Chinese restaurant maybe, and get some sort of food that involved chicken or shrimp and vegetables in a sauce that tastes good xD. Or a seafood place so I can get shrimp or salmon or other types of good food. yeah, I wouldn't be too picky =p.

MG, 10 scs (123 for green mgcoins)

Silver Ledian
9th May 2004, 08:38 AM
Danny
MG: 1 stamp/CCP
SC: 1 Green MGCoin, 4 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins

-----

PS: I'm back after a lot of computer problems and a major virus. I downgraded to my old Windows98 so my comp is going faster again and every has been cleaned off it. It feels brand new. So I'll be back to normal duties again. Sorry for any inconvenience. :)

Lady Vulpix
9th May 2004, 08:47 AM
Hmm... Gold Berry... *Goes to see who doesn't have an attached item.*
I'll give it to Skydancer, even if that means it will remain unused for ages.

Poll (5/9) 1: What is the earliest time you've woken up in the past few weeks? why? What about the latest you've gone to bed? why?
Earliest up: 6:10 AM on Thursday, because I was at my dad's and he got up and started making noises in the kitchen, and besides I had to leave early and I used the extra time for reading.
Latest down: somewhere between 1 and 2 AM on Tuesday, because I wasn't feeling well, and I had a long talk with my mom about it after my acting class.

Poll (5/9) 2: How many smoke alarms do you have in your house? Any other sort of alarms? Do some of them go off when they shouldn't? why?
No smoke alarms. I do have theft alarms, which have gone off unexpectedly a few times over the years, but haven't done so for a while.

Wolfsong
9th May 2004, 08:49 AM

About 7 am the other day. Someone called and I couldn't go back to sleep. The latest I've gone to bed, that would be 2 am this morning. I was talking with some friends online, and trying to figure out who i was going to use in the DT scenario

Two. No others. Yes. Steam from the shower. IF you don't want it going off, you have to shut the bathroom door while you are in the shower or as soon as you get done. It has gone off a time or two when mom was cooking. At school there is one in every dorm room and it goes off at least once a month for fire drills x.x

10 grabbers up 5 over 5 please

Aipom Of Doom
9th May 2004, 08:53 AM
Worker applications will be open for a few more days if anyone else wishes to apply :o.

Worker Applications
Why would you be a good worker at the Goldenrod Tower?
How can you contribute to making the Goldenrod Tower better?
How often can you update?

Send your applications via PM to Cora and me by putting "Aipom of Doom; Pyrusette" as the Recipient Usernames.

andyizcool
9th May 2004, 09:33 AM
Andy:
Could that Pokemon be Kadabra? Can I have a Blue MGCoin if I'm right please?

(5/9) 1: What is the earliest time you've woken up in the past few weeks? why? What about the latest you've gone to bed? why?
Earliest I've woken up is about 6:45am because I need to be ready and catch an early bus for school. The last I've gone to bed is probably 2:00am I just end up doing a lot of stuff online and lose track of time.

(5/9) 2: How many smoke alarms do you have in your house? Any other sort of alarms? Do some of them go off when they shouldn't? why?
We have a smoke alarm in every room only because they came with the house. We don't have any other sort of alarms. They only go off in a real crisis but we haven't had any of them and I hope we don't.

2 MGs Please.

Silent Dragonfly
9th May 2004, 10:06 AM

7.30 is the earliest I've got got recently, because I'm lazy and I'd rather sleep in and leave just enough time to get ready for school. I've been going to sleep around 1 or 2 o clock, mainly because I just haven't been tired.

We only have one smoke alarm. No other alarms. It doesn't go off when they shouldn't, but we check it regularly.

2MG Please

aragornbird
9th May 2004, 10:55 AM

I wake up at 6 AM everyday so I can get ready for school. I went to bed at 12:30 AM yesterday because I wanted to watch Fooly Cooly. ^_^

I have 3, one on every floor. None of them ever go off unless my dad is fixing them. Other alarms? Well, I have an alarm clock...^^;;

Since I got a bunch of Green MGCoins, I'll play the GG x10, 3x3.

Angel Blossom
9th May 2004, 11:07 AM
(5/9) » What is the earliest time you've woken up in the past few weeks? Why? What about the latest you've gone to bed? why?
The earliest time was about 6:45 A.M. last week on a school day. I had to get up early that day to talk to my teacher for help with some stuff. The latest I've gone to bed lately is 11:30 P.M. which was last night, since I wanted to watch SNL but was too tired to. ^^;;

(5/9) » How many smoke alarms do you have in your house? Any other sort of alarms? Do some of them go off when they shouldn't? Why?
We have about four of them here. The only type of alarm we also have is a burglar alarm. Thank God that it hasn't gone off yet, lol. ^^" The smoke alarms go off whenever we're having a barbeque!

Pyrusette
9th May 2004, 11:52 AM
Gabi:

Amy:
MGs: Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin
GGs: Gold Berry, Solar Gem, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Gold Berry

Andy:
MGs: Light Gem, Solar Gem

Cloudizme:
MGs: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin

Aragornbird:
MGs: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone
GGs: Light Gem, Flame Gem, Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin, Rainbow Gem

Kris:
MGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem

The earliest I've gotten up is 4:15 AM, because I had to catch a plane to New York. The latest I've gone to bed is 3:00 AM, just because I felt like it.

We have a smoke alarm in the kitchen that goes off every single time anyone cooks anything... We also have a carbon monoxide alarm in the living room.

2 MGs, please.

Angel Blossom
9th May 2004, 11:54 AM
I would like to sell that Darkness Gem & a Rainbow Gem I've been keeping for 4 Stamps, please. ^^

Pyrusette
9th May 2004, 12:19 PM
Kris:
*hands em over*

Silver Ledian
9th May 2004, 12:36 PM
Cora
MG: Light Gem, 1 stamp/CCP

Charizard04621
9th May 2004, 02:12 PM

Um... Depends whether you mean woke up or got up. I've been up at like 12, 2, and 4 AM a lot because I tend to be a light sleeper. The earliest I've bothered to get up and get ready, though, is around 6 AM. I've gone to sleep at 2 AM before just yesterday trying to finish writing up some stuff.

I... have no idea. We probably have some, but they've never rung, so I wouldn't know where they are or how many I have.

Silver Ledian
9th May 2004, 03:17 PM
Karin
MG: Ocean Gem, Miracle Berry

Syberia
9th May 2004, 06:17 PM

About 6:30 all of last week to go to school. That's normally when I get up anyways, and I've gotten to the point where I can do it quite well without an alarm clock. Latest I've gone to bed was around midnight on Friday because I just wasn't tired.

Three, last time I checked. Yeah, they go off whenever we cook and make a lot of smoke. Whoever decided to put a smoke alarm in the kitchen when they built the house wasn't very smart. We were supposed to have a burglar alarm, but it's been 12 years now and my parents are still too lazy to finish wiring the thing. No one's ever tried to break into the house yet, so I guess we don't really need it.

Matt
9th May 2004, 07:10 PM
( 5/7 ) If money was no object, what kind of restaurant would you go to for a meal? What kind of thing would you order?

I'd go back to this really fancy resturant in Louisiana. This really famous chef is the one that made the resturant and such but I can't remember his name, lol. I would order whatever I think is good for the moment :) Anything on that menu is expensive.

( 5/9 ) 1: What is the earliest time you've woken up in the past few weeks? why? What about the latest you've gone to bed? why?

I wake up at 6 AM about everyday now because of school lol. The latest was last night; I didn't go to sleep until around 3 AM, lol. I was too busy watching TV and I wasn't tired so *shrug*

( 5/9 ) 2: How many smoke alarms do you have in your house? Any other sort of alarms? Do some of them go off when they shouldn't? why?

We have, I think, one or two. Then we have a burgular alarm :sweat2: None of them haven't gone off in a while, but when you test the smoke alarm it beeps for a while.

I'll sell the Lunar Gem I got earlier for Stamps please.

Pyrusette
9th May 2004, 09:38 PM
I'll sell my Light Gem for stamps.

Kyle:
MGs: Green MGcoin, Solar Gem

Matt:
MGs: Red MGcoin, Green MGcoin, Blue MGcoin O_o
*hands over stamps*

Syberia
9th May 2004, 11:55 PM
I'd like to use my two EMT's for this month. *pays a green, blue, and red MGCoin*

EDIT: I'd also like to sell my 3 Solar Gems and 1 Lunar Gem for stamps.

soggy_cardboard
10th May 2004, 12:40 AM
( 5/9 ) 1: What is the earliest time you've woken up in the past few weeks? why? What about the latest you've gone to bed? why?
5 am (for work), and 2:30am (from playing Ps2) :D

( 5/9 ) 2: How many smoke alarms do you have in your house? Any other sort of alarms? Do some of them go off when they shouldn't? why?
1 or 2, i think... O_o
and Burnt Toast = Loud Beeping Noise =_=

2 MGs pls
+10 GG (5x5)
+I'll have my 2 Spins of the EMT pls:D *pays 6 creds* thx:wave:

Jay
10th May 2004, 01:43 AM

I'll just use this past week since I don't remember far back really, especially not my sleeping times. Latest I went to bed was probably two days ago at 10:00am. Earliest I woke up was 6:30am, for school. Um, why was the why needed? O_o Because I was tired..? And because that's when I woke up..? o.o

- 1 MG.

Pyrusette
10th May 2004, 10:04 AM
Kyle:
EMTs: Calm Mind TM, Smellingsalt TM
*hands over 8 stamps*

Soggy:
MGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP
GGs: Solar Gem
EMTs: Fissure TM (!), Foresight TM

Jay:

Wolfsong
10th May 2004, 11:01 AM
I'd like to sell that Lunar gem for ccps please.

Then i'd like to sell the solar Spark, and photosynthesis gems for stamps

Silver Ledian
10th May 2004, 01:15 PM
Cora
*hands you 2 stamps for Light Gem*

Amy
*hands you 2CCPs for Lunar Gem and 6 stamps for the others*

(5/10) Do you skip school/college/uni much? If so, how often and what are your reasons normally? Also, do you take many days off sick?

andyizcool
10th May 2004, 01:17 PM
(5/10) Do you skip school/college/uni much? If so, how often and what are your reasons normally? Also, do you take many days off sick?
I hardly ever skip school. I've only skipped it one or two days because we were moving house and needed the time to move everything. When I'm sick not faking it, I would take one day off school because I can't go if I'm being sick a lot.

1 MG Please.

EDIT: Could Danny please check that soon? Thanks.

Andy:
Could that Pokemon be Kadabra? Can I have a Blue MGCoin if I'm right please?

Silver Ledian
10th May 2004, 01:35 PM
Andy

Aipom Of Doom
10th May 2004, 02:17 PM
Andy
GT - Correct, Blue MGcoin.

4 AM, a few days ago for a robotics competition that started at around 8 and involved over 3 hours of driving ;-;. Err... I go to bed around 2AM most Fridays/Saturdays, because I can :D.

Poll [5/9] 2: How many smoke alarms do you have in your house? Any other sort of alarms? Do some of them go off when they shouldn't? why?

Eh, three or four... Plus a burglar alarm and a few carbon monoxide alarms ;o. Err, the burglar alarm goes off whenever anyone opens a window or something when it's on. The smoke alarm in the kitchen goes off a lot whenever you cook stuff and forget to turn on the fan... the other smoke alarms go off occasionally for weird reasons (like the one in the basement apparently considers paint fumes to be smoke ._.)

{5/10} Do you skip school/college/uni much? If so, how often and what are your reasons normally? Also, do you take many days off sick?

No, not usually ;o. I've missed... four days this year due to illness and the like =/. And I also missed two days for a robotics competition back in March. I take off only if I'm really sick (I missed three days for one sickness, and one other day because I really hurt my ankle and couldn't walk, but it was better the next day o_O).

3 MGs, 10 SCs, 123 for greenmgcoins

andyizcool
10th May 2004, 02:25 PM
Could I try 9 Group 2 Scratchcards (2,3,6) for Green MGCoins today please?

*Hands over 2 Red MGCoins, 2 Blue MGCoins, and a Green MGCoin*

Silver Ledian
10th May 2004, 02:51 PM
Danny
MG: Hollow Stone, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Andy
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Silent Dragonfly
10th May 2004, 03:05 PM

I sometimes fake a sickie if there was some major homework I didnt do but otherwise I don't skip school. When I really am sick I usuallt take 1 or 2 days off.

1 MG please

Silver Ledian
10th May 2004, 03:33 PM
cloudizme
MG: Flame Gem

Charizard04621
10th May 2004, 03:51 PM

Er, no. I don't skip if I can help it. It's not good for you. You miss out on whatever information is being taught that day, and it's difficult to catch up.

Wolfsong
10th May 2004, 04:13 PM

Up to this year I've never skipped any classes. The teach gave us permission to skip the swimming class the friday that began our spring break, and the only other time wasFriday before last when my parents wanted me to move some stuff from the dorm room home, and get in before it started raining. So i missed swimming that day but we got 4 free days anyway. but i don't plan to skip anymore. I usually try to go to class even if i'm sick., It has to be bad before i miss school for sickness

10 grabbers up 5 over 5 please

Silver Ledian
10th May 2004, 04:18 PM
Karin

Amy
MG: Red MGCoin
GG: Flame Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Darkness Gem, Flame Gem, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 5

Charizard04621
10th May 2004, 04:25 PM
I'll sell the Ocean Gem for 2 Stamps.

The_Missing_Link
10th May 2004, 05:01 PM
(5/9) 1: What is the earliest time you've woken up in the past few weeks? why? What about the latest you've gone to bed? why?

Earliest I've woken up is 3 AM because I had to go to the bathroom or something :\ To actually do something though, 6:30 for school. The latest is 12, either because I watch TV when I shouldn't or staying up late to do homework

[5/9] 2: How many smoke alarms do you have in your house? Any other sort of alarms? Do some of them go off when they shouldn't? Why?

Well, at least one on each floor and we have a carbon monoxide detector on the top floor. The only smoke detector alarm that went off by accident was when I lived in Maryland and when we cooked, the smoke sometimes got too near the detector and we would have to wave a cloth in front of it to shut off

{5/10} Do you skip school/college/uni much? If so, how often and what are your reasons normally? Also, do you take many days off sick?

Maybe at least once a month or every two months, I just become so tired that I need a day to rest or relax. I've only started late in sophomore year and I don't abuse it so I can keep up. I rarely get sick but when I am, I'm usually out for a day or two. This year, I've probably been out maybe 10 days altogether

Wolfsong
10th May 2004, 05:23 PM
I'd like to sell those 2 flame gems darkness gem, and hollow stone for stamps please.

EngiMatikul
10th May 2004, 06:43 PM
Today I woke up at 5:30 AM to take a test. -_- But usually I wake up around 7:30 AM just to make it to the 8:00 bell. And if I have no limit hindering me, I sleep until 10:00 or so.

I have two. And they work fine. If I can smell something, they go off.

If I'm ditching, its probably because I just took a test, its in the middle of a period, and I really don't feel like going to class. Especially Global History. No one wants to go to that class anyway.

Also, I will give Syberia/Kyle/whoever he is my hollow stone I got from my mystery box and my photosynthesis gem for beating me in PokeZoo, out of the deal that I made with him. :) Congrats!

Pyrusette
10th May 2004, 06:58 PM
Karin:
*hands over 2 stamps*

Becca:
MGs: Photosynthesis Gem, Gold Berry, Ocean Gem

Amy:
*hands over 7 stamps*

EngiMatikul:
MGs: Division Gem, Lunar Gem, 2 Green MGcoins

No, I don't skip school much at all. I think the only time I skipped it was when I had to go to my grandmother's funeral. I do sometimes get sick, and the longest time I've been out sick was a week, when I had a really bad flu.

1 MG, and I'm giving up on my old GT!, so I'd like a new one, please.

Syberia
10th May 2004, 07:18 PM
Thanks, Engi. I'd like to forge the Hollow Stone and Photosynthesis Gem into a Leaf Stone for my Exeggcute. *pays 2 stamps*

The only class I ever really ditch is P.E., but that really doesn't count. More than half the people in that class don't show up anyways. There was that one time in Spanish when I was supposed to turn in a 100-point assignment that I forgot to do, so needless to say I didn't go so I could get an extra day that way. As for sick days, I don't usually get sick. Sucks, I know. I missed a couple of days when I was hit by a car earlier in the year, though.

MarshmallowEgg
10th May 2004, 07:52 PM

The earliest I've woken up was five AM, because that's when I always wake up for school. The latest I've gone to bed was 3:00 AM, because I was up baking a cake and then I played video games for a while.

We have one smoke alarm, which isn't a big deal, because I live in an apartment. It works fine - it's gone off a couple time recently because I leave stuff on the burner and forget about it. It's a bad habit.

I never skip school. My mom's home all day so I couldn't get away with it, anyway. I didn't have ANY sick days last semester, but this semester I've had four so far. x_x I had a lot of stress this semester. WASLs, my first breakup, etc. I tend to get sick when I'm stressed.

3 MGs, please.

Pyrusette
10th May 2004, 10:50 PM
Kyle:
*forges the stone and gem and hands you a brand-new Leaf Stone*

MarshmallowEgg:
MGs: Gold Berry, Ocean Gem, Red MGcoin

Lady Vulpix
11th May 2004, 09:38 AM
I've never skipped university. The few times I've skipped classes were because I had to do more urgent things also at university. I don't take a day off sick unless I'm so sick I can't stay on my feet, which fortunately doesn't happen often.

Pyrusette
11th May 2004, 09:50 AM
Gabi:

(5/11) Do you like Italian food? If so, what's your favorite? (Pizza doesn't count.)

Lady Vulpix
11th May 2004, 10:16 AM
(5/11) Do you like Italian food? If so, what's your favorite? (Pizza doesn't count.)
I do. Why doesn't pizza count? Isn't it food? Anyway, my favorite is pasta, especially noodles of all kinds.

Wolfsong
11th May 2004, 10:28 AM

Yes, I do. I like Sphagetti, but i also liek the lasanga taht a frine of our family makes from scratch every once in a while. She doesn't make t much, but when she does its nice and its usually for a special reason to.

Silver Ledian
11th May 2004, 11:05 AM
Cora
MG: Light Gem
GT: I'm a ghost pokémon with no evolution chain, though I do have a kind of chain around my neck. It's a nice reddish/pink :)

Gabi
MG: Photosynthesis Gem

Amy

Wolfsong
11th May 2004, 11:17 AM
i'd liek to sell that gem for stamps and play a game of GT and MP please

andyizcool
11th May 2004, 11:37 AM
I do like some Italian food once in a while. I like Sphagetti because that tastes nice and you could add lemon juice or sauce with it. I don't really know many foods that came from Italy because I never know where many foods come from. Foods are just for eating in my opinion.

1 MG Please.

Silent Dragonfly
11th May 2004, 12:02 PM

Yeah Italian Food Rules. My fave would have to be Pasta covered in Cheese Sauce.

1MG Please

Silver Ledian
11th May 2004, 12:16 PM
Amy
*hands you 2 stamps for gem*

GT: I'm a normal pokémon with extremely strong teeth, which I often use to perform my own unique attacks. Furry, brown and white is what I am.

MP: Gulpin, Tropius, Sunflora, Rhyhorn, Meowth, Mankey, Nidorino, Dusclops, Alakazam, Crobat, Abra, Machoke, Sudowoodo, Cacturne

Andy

cloudizme

I'm not really a big fan of Italian food to be honest, since I'm not the most adventurous person when it comes to tasting it. I like ice cream though, which is one of the things Italy is famous for - in terms of food - although the Chinese made it first, hehe.

1MG for me please and 6GGs, 3X3

andyizcool
11th May 2004, 12:26 PM
Could I try 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (2,3,6) for Green MGCoins today please?

*Hands over 5 Blue MGCoins*

*Murkrow
11th May 2004, 01:09 PM

The earliest was probably about 2-3 AM because we left the cat in by accident and she celebrated that fact by jumping on my bed at said time and climbing all over me until I woke up o_O
The latest, um, probably about midnight, with no real reason other than I couldn't be bothered to go to bed.

I don't think we've got any smoke alarms-or any burglar ones, actually, I don't think we've got any of any sort. We used to have a smoke alarm, but it would go off at completely random times, so we got rid of it.

I don't skip whole days unless I'm ill, and even then I'm normally only at home for one or two days.
But I do go skip complementary studies on a Wednesday, as well as if a teacher is ill for last lesson, I don't see any point hanging around.

Yes, I love it^_^ Pasta is definitely my favourite, I could eat it everyday.

4 MGs, and 10 Group 2 Sc's(2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Silver Ledian
11th May 2004, 01:29 PM
Andy
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

Hannah
MG: Division Gem, Berry, 2 stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem
SC: 5 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

Charizard04621
11th May 2004, 04:00 PM

Yes!!! I like mostly anything Italian with red sauce. Soups I prefer red, but they're all right otherwise, too. I can tolerate stuff with white sauce if there are chunks of tomato along with it. I don't really like straight white sauce, though. Oh, yeah, and the stuffed cheese ravioli at Olive Garden is heavenly. The cheese is powdery and slightly sweet, with no nasty stench at all. And it's all covered in meat sauce... Mmmm... Btw, did you know, if the Europeans never set foot on the American continents, Italian food would be cooked without tomatoes?

soggy_cardboard
11th May 2004, 04:46 PM
I have been working for a while, and have only called in sick once :)

Sure I like Pizza :P
Actually, I dont eat much Italian...

2 MG pls

+10 group 2 SCs for CCP (1,3,4) thx

Silver Ledian
11th May 2004, 04:51 PM
Karin

soggy
MG: 20 stamps/CCPs :o!, 1 stamp/CCP
SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins

Note: Next time please try to elaborate on your answers...sometimes it's hard for us to come up with polls, so members not putting effort into answering them decently defeats the purpose of there being any in the first place i.e. to stop SPAM. :lookout:

Pyrusette
11th May 2004, 06:08 PM
Cora
MG: Light Gem
GT: I'm a ghost pokémon with no evolution chain, though I do have a kind of chain around my neck. It's a nice reddish/pink :)

I'll sell that gem for stamps.

GT!: Would that be Misdreavus? Blue MGcoin if I am correct.

Aside from pizza, which where I live has been so Americanized that I don't consider it Italian anymore, I don't eat much Italian food. However, when I do eat it, I like cheesy things like ravioli and lasagna. I will also eat pasta if it has more to it than just noodles.

1 MG, and a new GT!, please.

Syberia
11th May 2004, 07:32 PM

Well, my favorite is definitely pizza, but that doesn't count. I also like spaghetti, fettucini, and ravioli, along with those breadsticks they have at Olive Garden. My dad's Italian so we have that kind of food alot.

Angel Blossom
11th May 2004, 08:00 PM
(5/10) » Do you skip school/college/uni much? If so, how often and what are your reasons normally? Also, do you take many days off sick?
I don't skip school. The only times I'm not at school are when I don't feel well or when I'm on a short vacation during the week. I did take many days off for not feeling well this year, though. Although I hate being sick, it's nice to have a day off of school.

(5/11) » Do you like Italian food? If so, what's your favorite? (Pizza doesn't count.)
Of course! I like spaghetti, fettucini, capillettes (sp? O_o), & chicken raviolis. Also, who in the right mind would hate gelato? ^^ There are tons of Italian restaurants in North Beach (in S.F.), so we go there often. Never been to the Olive Garden, since it's always seemed pretty lame to us. My family thought it was some sort of expensive yet americanized Italian joint, but I guess not.The best part is that my parents are Italian & they love to cook Italian food. *nods*

EngiMatikul
11th May 2004, 11:45 PM
(5/11) » Do you like Italian food? If so, what's your favorite? (Pizza doesn't count.)

PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA
Speaking of which, I believe noodles originated from Asia and Marco Polo brought them to Europe, I believe. :P

Pyrusette
12th May 2004, 09:16 AM
Kyle:

Kris:
MGs: Miracle Berry, Red MGcoin

EngiMatikul:
O_o

Silver Ledian
12th May 2004, 12:08 PM
I'm not really a big fan of Italian food to be honest, since I'm not the most adventurous person when it comes to tasting it. I like ice cream though, which is one of the things Italy is famous for - in terms of food - although the Chinese made it first, hehe.

1MG for me please and 6GGs, 3X3

I didn't get my MG or Grabber Games from yesterday :sweat4:

Cora
Misdreavous is correct! ;)
*hands you a Blue MGCoin*
MG: Spark Gem
GT: I'm a very clever pokémon that holds two spoons.

(12/5) Do you go to/like Neopets? Whatever your answer, what are your reasons for that answer?

andyizcool
12th May 2004, 12:19 PM
(12/5) Do you go to/like Neopets? Whatever your answer, what are your reasons for that answer?
I go to Neopets rarely now just to do the Lab Ray once a day on my strong Neopet. I use to go on it a lot and play games to earn NP but now it's just boring and repetitive. I raised 3 Million NP and just brought a powerful weapon for my Neopet to get a few Points in the War. Now nothing much is happening on it and the people working there just want money from their merchandise.

1 MG Please.

Silent Dragonfly
12th May 2004, 12:34 PM

I used to play Neopets but I've drifted away from it in the last year. I just think it's a bit repetitive and boring now.

1MG Please

*Murkrow
12th May 2004, 01:53 PM
Hannah
MG: Division Gem, Spark Gem

Sell for four Stamps please.

No, I don't-and I haven't ever been. I'm not totally sure why I haven't-I've been linked to it a couple of times, but never went any further than that. Possibly because it just doesn't interest me much.

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Charizard04621
12th May 2004, 03:42 PM
Okay, I'd better not get another Darkness Gem chain like last time. :P I'll sell that one for 2 Stamps.

Meh, pokémon is soooo much better. Neopets involve a lot of busy work and I don't know what to get stuff, and their battles don't make any sense, but if you wanted a battle in pokémon you could make a team on a bot/PBS and you wouldn't even have to raise your pokémon yourself. It's more strategic and involves less wasted time.

Silver Ledian
12th May 2004, 03:53 PM
Andy

cloudizme
MG: Gold Berry

Hannah
*hands you 4 stamps for gems*
MG: 2 stamps/CCPs
SC: 10 Stamps, 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

Karin

andyizcool
12th May 2004, 04:09 PM
Could I try 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (2,4,8) for Green MGCoins today please?

*Hands over 8 Red MGCoins, and a Blue MGCoin*

Silver Ledian
12th May 2004, 04:41 PM
Andy
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Pyrusette
12th May 2004, 05:16 PM
Eamon:
Sorry ^^;;
GGs: Ocean Gem, Light Gem, Darkness Gem, Rainbow Gem

I'll sell that Spark Gem for stamps.
GT!: Is it Alakazam? Blue MGcoin if I'm right.

Ah, Neopets... I used to go there when it first came out. I was 9. I played it all the way through 4th, 5th, and 6th grade, but then I stopped because it was turning into a walking billboard. I mean, half the games are "sponsored by ____!" I just got sick of the blatant advertising.

andyizcool
12th May 2004, 05:17 PM
I think I'll try a Guess This! for today please.

Pyrusette
12th May 2004, 05:19 PM
Andy:
GT!: I learn a strategic move that deals half of the opponent's HP. I'm in the original games.

andyizcool
12th May 2004, 05:24 PM
Andy:
GT!: I learn a strategic move that deals half of the opponent's HP. I'm in the original games.
Would that Pokemon be Rattata? Can I have a Blue MGCoin if I'm right please?

MarshmallowEgg
12th May 2004, 05:29 PM

Yeah, I like Italian food, especially the stuff at the Old Spaghetti Factory. Mmmm.... Spaghetti is probably my favorite.

Neopets is okay. I was never really able to get into it, though. I would start, and then quit a few days later. It's too time-consuming and there's not really much of a point to it, at least not that I could see.

2 MGs, please.

Pyrusette
12th May 2004, 07:10 PM
Andy:
GT!: Actually, I made a goof. Both Rattata and Raticate are acceptable, so you're correct! *hands over Blue MGcoin*

MarshmallowEgg:
MGs: Spark Gem, Solar Gem

The_Missing_Link
12th May 2004, 07:20 PM
(5/12) Do you go to/like Neopets? Whatever your answer, what are your reasons for that answer?

Yup, I do. My only pet is a Blue Lupe and nothing else for a while. I've drifted away a bit, not playing many games anymore but I like looking at the updates for new colors on pets and the like. What can I say, it amuses me

I'll sell my photo gem and ocean gem for stamps and can you tell me what a Gold Berry does?

Pyrusette
12th May 2004, 07:24 PM
Becca:
MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs
*hands over 4 stamps*
A Gold Berry is a hold item. I believe it heals 30 HP.

Syberia
12th May 2004, 07:48 PM

I used to, back when I was in 7th grade or so. In the week that I was a member, I gambled away every last neopoint on blackjack, forgot my password, and never went back. Now I think it's just a bit too childish.

Pyrusette
12th May 2004, 07:59 PM
Kyle:

EngiMatikul
12th May 2004, 11:45 PM

I played Neopets for like, one week, then I didn't find it fun anymore and forgot about it. My sister, on the other hand, took it up when I left, and she's still playing Neopets. It's been about 3 years already. >.>

O yea, I'll convert the 1 thingy into a stamp.

soggy_cardboard
13th May 2004, 03:36 AM
Yup. Now that I have a ps2, I dont play neopets that much. But I do go on daily to look at the news, and collect avatars. (btw, anyone who wants the slorg av, can have my pet with a 101 slorg attached) I currently have 4 pets, after i get rid of my slorg holder, and my (soon to be) coconut jubjub, I'll be down to 2. Then i'll get rid of one of them. then concentrate on one pet only. :)

MG pls

+10 group 2 SCs for CCP (1,3,4)

Lady Vulpix
13th May 2004, 07:05 AM
I go sometimes. I used to go a LOT more often, but I've been way too busy lately, and the few times I tried to use it over the last few days the site was down. I'm considering giving away my lilirins account, it seems I can't be active on 2 accounts. I'm even having problems with my main one.

Pyrusette
13th May 2004, 09:25 AM
EngiMatikul:

Soggy:
SCs: 5 CCPs, 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

Gabi:

(5/13) What's the weirdest thing you've heard someone say in a video game? What's the weirdest thing you've seen someone do in a video game? (This can be a PC or an NPC.)

Jay
13th May 2004, 09:30 AM

I used to do Neopets, but after a few security problems I think it's a dangerous site to go to nowadays. Also they unfairly froze my account for obtaining 18 trophies in 2 weeks, and everyone reported me and assumed I was 'cheating in flash games.' I don't know where the hell they got that idea from, and I got a few of my friend's accounts frozen for 'cheating on flash games' also. Very annoying and poorly run site. The staff don't really care about what the players feel either, so they don't have my support anymore.

- 1 MG.

Pyrusette
13th May 2004, 09:37 AM
Jay:

Wolfsong
13th May 2004, 11:09 AM
Amy

GT: I'm a normal pokémon with extremely strong teeth, which I often use to perform my own unique attacks. Furry, brown and white is what I am.

MP: Gulpin, Tropius, Sunflora, Rhyhorn, Meowth, Mankey, Nidorino, Dusclops, Alakazam, Crobat, Abra, Machoke, Sudowoodo, Cacturne

GT: No clue. I'm gonna guess Eevee ^^;

MP: Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally caught in R/S?

I go to neopets. There are times that i play the games but lately becuase of finals and all I've just been going to ray my two lab pets on my main account and gallery account. Some of the games are fun, like pyramids, that bank game Trouble at the National Neopian (sp?)

(5/13) What's the weirdest thing you've heard someone say in a video game? What's the weirdest thing you've seen someone do in a video game? (This can be a PC or an NPC.)

I don't really think i've heard anyone say anything weird in a videogame or seen anything, though i have to admit in colesseum, when you ko a jigglypuff, its interesting to see it deflate like a balloon and float to the ground.

Also, 5 grabbers up 5 over 5 and 5 games of group 2 scratchcards (2,3,5) for 5 ccps please. *hands over MG coins*

andyizcool
13th May 2004, 11:41 AM
The weirdest thing I've probably heard in a video game is on Pokemon RBY where a Juggler in Koga's Gym says, "Dropped my balls", when you defeat him. The weirdest thing I've seen someone do in a video game is probably on Final Fantasy X where they have their hands as if they're holding weapons but the weapons aren't there.

1 MG Please.

Silver Ledian
13th May 2004, 12:08 PM
Eamon:
Sorry ^^;;
GGs: Ocean Gem, Light Gem, Darkness Gem, Rainbow Gem

I'll sell those gems for 8CCPs and 2 stamps thanks.

Cora
*hands you 2CCPs for gem*
GT: Alakazam is correct! ;)
*hands you a Blue MGCoin*

Amy
GT: Sorry, that's incorrect. The correct answer was Raticate :(
MG: Solar Gem, 1 stamp/CCP
GG: Division Gem, Rainbow Gem, Dropped: 3
SC: 5 Red MGcoins
MP: Yes. This pokémon can be legally caught in R/S :)

Andy

Wolfsong
13th May 2004, 12:21 PM
Narrowed List

Amy
MP: Gulpin, Tropius, Rhyhorn, Dusclops, Alakazam, Crobat, Abra, Machoke, Cacturne

MP: Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally caught in R/S? - yes

Question 2: has the pokemon in question evolved?

I'd like to sell those gems for stamps please

Silver Ledian
13th May 2004, 12:23 PM
Amy
*hands you 6 stamps for gems*
MP: Yes, the pokémon in question has evolved.

Wolfsong
13th May 2004, 12:30 PM
Narrowed List

Amy
MP: Dusclops, Alakazam, Crobat, Machoke, Cacturne

Question 2: has the pokemon in question evolved? - Yes

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

Silver Ledian
13th May 2004, 02:20 PM
I really can't think of anything weird that people say but the most irritating or annoying thing would have to be 'Hi! I'm Daisy!' in Double Dash. I also think it's quite weird how Game&Watch uses attacks in SSB:M...I mean one of his attacks is sausages jumping out of a frying pan...come on :sweat4:

1MG for me please :)

Amy
MP: Nope, the pokémon is not a dual type.

andyizcool
13th May 2004, 02:21 PM

*Hands over 4 Blue MGCoins and 2 Red MGCoins*

Silver Ledian
13th May 2004, 02:51 PM
Andy
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Charizard04621
13th May 2004, 03:29 PM

It has to be that boy in Ruby/Sapphire that sits in a house in Pacifidlog. -_- Where he asks where you're from and your choices are Yes or No. What a stupid person.

Wolfsong
13th May 2004, 03:44 PM
Narrowed List

Amy
MP: Dusclops, Alakazam, Machoke

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - No

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn the move psychic?

Silver Ledian
13th May 2004, 04:12 PM
Karin

Amy
MP: Yes, the pokémon can learn Psychic :p

Charizard04621
13th May 2004, 04:25 PM
I'll sell the Solar Gem for 2 Stamps.

Wolfsong
13th May 2004, 04:32 PM
Narrowed List

Amy
MP: Dusclops, Alakazam

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - No

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn the move psychic? - Yes

Is it alakazam?

Silver Ledian
13th May 2004, 04:37 PM
Karin

Amy
MP: Alakazam is correct! :) You may choose your prize!

Wolfsong
13th May 2004, 04:40 PM
Amy
MP: Alakazam is correct! :) You may choose your prize!

I'd liek 2 ccps for my prize please.

Charizard04621
13th May 2004, 04:41 PM
I'll pay 1 Red MGCoin for Guess This!

Pyrusette
13th May 2004, 04:55 PM
Karin:
GT!: Even though both I and my evolution are flightless, somehow we are Flying type. O_o

I'll sell my Darkness Gem for stamps.

Well, my personal favorite quote from a video game is a Youngster in RBY that says "Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!" and then starts a battle. The weirdest thing I've seen someone do is when my friends were playing Halo and one of them got stuck in the wall somehow. It was hilarious. O_o

1 MG and a GT!

Charizard04621
13th May 2004, 05:18 PM
Karin:
GT!: Even though both I and my evolution are flightless, somehow we are Flying type. O_o

Could it be Doduo?

aragornbird
13th May 2004, 05:40 PM
Yes, Italian food! Mmmmm...spaghetti, ravioli, alfredo etc. It's the only time I would eat tomatoes.

(5/12) Do you go to/like Neopets? Whatever your answer, what are your reasons for that answer?

I used to but not any more. It was fun and creative and all, and I had 500,000 NP and a really strong pet. But someone stole my account and I lost almost everything....:( So I made a new account, but I got banned cause you weren't allowed to have multiple accounts.

I'll use Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, since that's the only game I'm playing. Saying: Everytime the Moogles go "Kupo!" What's with kupo anyways? Action: When one of the monsters tried to kill one of my clan members, but killed himself instead. Ha!

Jay
13th May 2004, 05:48 PM

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v198/jayd3n/sailormoon.jpg

Oh and I haven't seen anything weird.

- 1 MG.

Silver Ledian
13th May 2004, 05:54 PM
Amy
*hands you 2CCPs for guessing the MP correctly* :)

Cora
GT: I'm a heavy grey pokémon with a horn, who has a 1-hit K.O. attack and who can ironically learn Surf.

aragornbird
MG: Spark Gem, Division Gem, Flame Gem

Jay

Syberia
13th May 2004, 07:26 PM

Well, if Red vs. Blue counts (web cartoon series filmed using the characters and settings from Halo), then it would have to be something along the lines of this:

Doc: "I'm a pacifist"
Caboose: "You're a thing that babies suck on?"
Tucker: "No dude, that's a pedophile."
Church: "Tucker, I think he means a pacifier."
Tucker: "Oh yeah, right. Man, I was totally thinking about something else."

But coming in at a close second is pretty much anything said on the radio station VCPR in Vice City.

John: "Alright! These problems are typical of what happens with an open
border to the north. The state is filling up with trash; People who
can't tell the difference between a swamp and a marsh. Guys who don't
the first thing about the legality of marrying within the family.
That's why we need a river. People, I'm telling you pick up your
spades, go into your garden. Start diggin' as deep and as far as you
can. Pretty soon, the whole state will be flooded in ruin, and then,
they'll have to leave. We must build a moat to the north or they will
come down and ruin this great state."

Maurice: "...And Mr. Hickory, were you born in Florida?"

John: "Of course not! No one's been born in Florida since 1877! BUT...!
I've been here five years which is a very long time."

...or maybe this one...

Alex: "Well... I'm afraid that's apparently quite a difficult question,
but my solution is easy. I'm going to talk for a long time about a
subject not in anyway related and pretty soon people will forget about
it. I'll remind people that I have a great haircut, and under my
stewardship Vice City has had, on average, 15% better weather than
before, while crime rates only go up if you don't turn the graph upside
down. Turn it upside down, and they have halved- HALVED under me, Alex
Shrub. Vote Shrub for president and you'll have a friendly face in the
White House. A man you can trust. A local man who likes golf, and
laughing, and photo opportunities at your store or place of business.
Just send me a letter. I'll send you an automated, photocopied
response. We call it 'democracy' and that's where the money goes."

maybe...

Jan: "When my family go out to dinner we're starting from scratch,
even if daddy is working late, again, We build our own spears, smear
ourselves with dung, and wait in the swamps for something to come by."

(no, i didn't memorize those, i just copied them off gamefaqs :P)

Weirdest thing I've ever seen someone do in a while would have to be when my bro decided to launch a warthog a couple hundred feet in the air with a bunch of grenades in Halo. Or the part where Tex rips out Jimmy's skull and beats him to death with it while the whole time he's screaming "This doesn't seem physically possible!"

EDIT: Wow, I had too much fun with this one :/

EngiMatikul
13th May 2004, 10:37 PM

That would have to be my two friends, one who was a (male) mage in Ragnarok Online and the other who was a swordswoman.
Swordswoman: Are you wearing a dress?
Mage: ...
Mage: It's a robe.
Swordswoman: It's a dress!
Mage: No, its a robe.
Swordswoman: Dress!
Mage: Robe.
Swordswoman: Dress!
Me: ... *sweatdrop*
Random guy: *little note thingy*

soggy_cardboard
14th May 2004, 12:58 AM

Ratchet & Clank 1
Security Guard: "...then you snap a picture of the captain in his underpants,"
Ratchet: "Underpants?"
Security Guard: "...then sell it to the tabloids for a million bolts, when im stucks here making 6 bolts an hour for that cheapskate quark."

The Ratchet & Clank games are so funny imo :D

Weirdest thing:
MGS: hero+locker+poster=something dodgy :what:

MG pls
+10 group 2 SCs (1,3,4) for CCP, thx

Pyrusette
14th May 2004, 09:30 AM
Karin:
Doduo is correct!

Kyle:
"Bloody murder! Bloody murder!"

EngiMatikul:

Soggy:
SCs: 5 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

I'll sell my Solar Gem for stamps.
GT!: Would that be Rhydon? Blue MGcoin if I'm right.

(5/14) Do you play any tabletop roleplaying games (D&D, Shadowrun, etc.)? If so, what kind and how often? If not, which ones have you heard of?

andyizcool
14th May 2004, 01:57 PM
(5/14) Do you play any tabletop roleplaying games (D&D, Shadowrun, etc.)? If so, what kind and how often? If not, which ones have you heard of?
I don't play any tabletop roleplaying games because I wouldn't have enough spare time to collect, make, and use them if I wanted to play them. The only one I've heard of is Warhammer because I see a lot of it in the shops and my old friend collects them.

1 MG Please.

MarshmallowEgg
14th May 2004, 03:06 PM

Hm... the weirdest thing I've heard someone say? Probably the Lass in Pokemon RBY, who starts a battle saying, "Would you like to play?" and then at the end says, "Whew! I'm all sweaty now." XD That always sounded... really bad to me. The weirdest thing I've seen someone do was when my friend and I were playing that old Superman game for the 64 and my friend's ship literally sunk into the ground and he was flying around in this black void. It was really weird, but funny.

I've never played any tabletop RPGs... I had a friend who played D&D though. I've heard of D&D and Warhammer (that IS an RPG, right?) before.

2 MGs, please.

Also, I'd like to sell the following for stamps:
Hollow Stone x 3
Flame Gem x 2
Lunar Gem x 4
Spark Gem x 2
Ocean Gem
Solar Gem

That comes to... 23 stamps, I believe.

Charizard04621
14th May 2004, 03:53 PM
Karin:
Doduo is correct!

I'll take a Blue MG Coin for it, and I'll spend another Red MGCoin to get a new GT! for today.

On the computer? No. And what does tabletop mean? I need to know to be able to answer the question. :\

Wolfsong
14th May 2004, 04:04 PM

No, I don't, and I don't think that i have heard of any ^^:;

1 gt please and one game of MP?

Silver Ledian
14th May 2004, 04:40 PM
Cora
GT: Rhydon is correct! :)
*hands you a Blue MGCoin for guessing right*

Andy

MarshmallowEgg
*hands you 23 stamps for gems/stones*
MG: Solar Gem, Spark Gem

Karin
GT: I'm a little yellow baby pokémon, with black stripes and a little lightning bolt down my chest :)

Amy
GT: I'm a grizzly normal pokémon with a ring on my chest and a ring in my name.

MP: Mareep, Ditto, Totodile, Venomoth, Gardevoir, Exploud, Houndour, Barboach, Spinda, Venonat, Clefairy, Beedrill, Cyndaquil, Hariyama

Wolfsong
14th May 2004, 04:46 PM
Amy
GT: I'm a grizzly normal pokémon with a ring on my chest and a ring in my name.

MP: Mareep, Ditto, Totodile, Venomoth, Gardevoir, Exploud, Houndour, Barboach, Spinda, Venonat, Clefairy, Beedrill, Cyndaquil, Hariyama

I'd like to sell that Gem for CCps please.

GT: Ursaring? Blue MG Coin if i'm correct.

MP: Question 1: Can the pokemon in question be caught legally in R/S?

Silver Ledian
14th May 2004, 04:56 PM
Amy
*hands you 2CCPs for gem*
GT: Ursaring is correct! :)
*hands you a Blue MGCoin for guessing right*
MP: Yes, the pokémon can be caught in R/S legally!

Wolfsong
14th May 2004, 06:27 PM
Narrowed List:

Amy
MP: Gardevoir, Exploud, Barboach, Spinda, Hariyama

MP: Question 1: Can the pokemon in question be caught legally in R/S? - Yes

Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved?

Angel Blossom
14th May 2004, 06:54 PM
(5/12) » Do you go to/like Neopets? Whatever your answer, what are your reasons for that answer
Not anymore. I really dislike how it takes up all of your free time. I once had about 750,000 NP and I spent most of it on a Baby Paint Brush for my Gelert. Then I invested the rest in an item that had become retired that day, buying nearly 100k of that item. Then, a few hours later, they said it was a temporary trick and the prices dropped 10,000 NP less than what I bought them for. -_-' And I was hacked twice before when I NEVER gave out my password or talked to anyone.. all because I had a Draik & because I had a Baby Paint brush (my 1st one). Neopets sucks.

(5/13) » What's the weirdest thing you've heard someone say in a video game? What's the weirdest thing you've seen someone do in a video game? (This can be a PC or an NPC.)
I think the weirdest thing I've seen a character say in a video game is what that weird guy in the Pokémon center says in RuSa. He sings quite.. awkwardly. X_x

(5/14) » Do you play any tabletop roleplaying games (D&D, Shadowrun, etc.)? If so, what kind and how often? If not, which ones have you heard of?
Nope. O_o Never even heard of tabletop roleplaying games, sorry. ^^;;

Moonlight Espeon
14th May 2004, 07:09 PM
(5/12) » Do you go to/like Neopets? Whatever your answer, what are your reasons for that answer

I used to not too long ago but I'm not crazy about it anymore. I have these kinda.. phases where I really want to go on Neopets at a certain time and then it just gets really boring.. It's fun to play the games the first time, but you sit there playing everything and you run out of stuff to play.

(5/13) » What's the weirdest thing you've heard someone say in a video game? What's the weirdest thing you've seen someone do in a video game? (This can be a PC or an NPC.)

This is more funny but weird.. but it is a little awkward. If you've ever played Final Fantasy X-2, you probably remember the scene where the Leblanc Syndicate (I think that's what it's called) falls on the ledge in the ruins of Mt. Gagazet?
"Would you stop staring!"

(5/14) » Do you play any tabletop roleplaying games (D&D, Shadowrun, etc.)? If so, what kind and how often? If not, which ones have you heard of?

No, considering I don't know what they are. I haven't heard of them before o_o..

3 MGs please

Silver Ledian
14th May 2004, 07:17 PM
Amy
MP: No, the pokémon has not evolved

Kris
MG: Lunar Gem, Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Kelly
MG: Hollow Stone, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem

Wolfsong
14th May 2004, 07:25 PM
Narrowed List:

Amy
MP: Barboach, Spinda

Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - No

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

andyizcool
14th May 2004, 07:32 PM

*Hands over 8 Red MGCoins and a Blue MGCoins*

Charizard04621
14th May 2004, 07:34 PM
Karin
GT: I'm a little yellow baby pokémon, with black stripes and a little lightning bolt down my chest :)

I'll sell the Hollow Stone for 1 Stamp.

GT!: Is it Elekid?

Silver Ledian
14th May 2004, 07:40 PM
Amy
MP: Nope, the pokémon can't evolve :)

Andy
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

Karin
*hands you 1 stamp for stone*
GT: Elekid is correct! :)

Wolfsong
14th May 2004, 07:47 PM
Narrowed List:

Amy
MP: Spinda

Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - No

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - No

Should be pretty easy now XD I'll say Spinda. 5 ccps if I'm right please.

Silver Ledian
14th May 2004, 07:59 PM
Amy
MP: Spinda is correct! Congrats! :lemon:
*hands you 5CCPs for guessing right*

I think you're the first MP player that has won with only three questions - with me, I mean ^_^ :krad:

Charizard04621
14th May 2004, 08:01 PM
Karin
*hands you 1 stamp for stone*
GT: Elekid is correct! :)

Yay! I'll take another Blue MGCoin. :)

EngiMatikul
14th May 2004, 11:30 PM

I heard of Dungeons and Dragons. No, I never played any of those games.

Pyrusette
15th May 2004, 12:29 AM
EngiMatikul:

I play D&D with my friends about once every two weeks. I have also heard of Shadowrun, all the games by White Wolf, GURPS, and others, but D&D is the only one I know how to play.

MG and a GT!, please.

soggy_cardboard
15th May 2004, 02:35 AM
I dont play any, and I have only heard of D&D. I prefer ps2 :D

MG pls
+10 group 2 SCs for CCP (1,3,4) thx

Aipom Of Doom
15th May 2004, 02:59 PM
sorry for the absence, I've been really busy ;-;

(5/15) Have you had any parties at your house lately? Will you be hosting one sometime soon? When was the last party you went to?

Pyrusette: Red MGcoin
GT - My name has a character in it that isn't a letter, space, period, dash, male symbol, or female symbol. Who am I?

soggy: 1 Stamp/CCP
SCs - 5 CCPs, 5 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin

(5/15) Have you had any parties at your house lately? Will you be hosting one sometime soon? When was the last party you went to?

We're hosting one tomorrow for the robotics team at my school... none of the other parents had volunteered so mine did xD. We haven't hosted any real big parties like this for a while... we do have most of our (small) family come for Christmas, if that counts. And I haven't been to any parties lately either ;o

Uhh... no. I've heard of D&D... The closest I've come to one of those is Magic: The Gathering xD. It's a pwnage card game tho ;d.

O_o I dunno... "Oops I dropped my balls" or whatever the juggler said in one of those Pokemon versions maybe. Or possibly Buena talking weirdly about some Pokemon on her radio show in GSC.

3 MGs, 10 SCS (123 for Green MGcoins)

EngiMatikul
15th May 2004, 03:32 PM

My last party at my house was at New Years, and I've never went to any parties following that date. The next party that will probably be held is in next New Years. I'm not exactly a party person. :P

Jay
15th May 2004, 03:41 PM
Can I make a suggestion? But if people can't respond to a poll (as I got told off for an 'inproper response' not surprisingly), then they shouldn't receive an MG.

Particularly with this 'tabletop games' poll, a lot of people have said that they don't know what they are, and that's it. Yet receive an MG. I dunno, I feel that's kind of wrong.