PDA

View Full Version : Yuu-Yu-Gi-Shaaman-Hoggu-Ibo! Dawn of a New Day!

legendary fisherman1
4th May 2004, 11:40 PM
This is going to be one hell of a crossover here. It’s a Yuu Yuu Hakusho/Yu-Gi-Oh/Shaman King/Harry Potter. 1st year.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything of this except the plot. Yuu Yuu Hakusho is owned by Yoshihiro Togashi, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned by Kazuki Takahashi, Shaman King is owned by Hiroyuki Takai, and Harry Potter is owned by J.K. Rowling.

Now on with it!

Chapter One: Demons, Spirits, Cards, and Owls

Everything was next to a mess at the moment. Oni everywhere were running at twice their normal speed just too barely keep up with the new complications. The sheer confusion, details, and just the plain frustration of it was next to unbearable. The Ruler of the Dead Koenma was getting ready for the longest, hardest, and possibly the most important mission of all.

‘Oh, I just can’t believe this! How could so much chaos happen at once? So many different evils...coming together as one? And yet still divided at the current moment.’ thought Koenma as he got ready to leave for the Ningenkai. He had next to no choice but to do this again. Even though his Mafuuken had been through restoration ever since the encounter with Sensui, it would not be enough to revive a person yet...no that would probably take four years to do. There was no more room for casualties as he had liked to believe to tell Yuusuke that there was no more room for casualties, and then reveal that all isn’t lost. But right now, that’s beside the point. Right now he had to meet three people who would be most likely to help him...hell, they all had connections to him somehow. Or course they would be of great assistance to him. But the tricky part is...how useful would they be?

~*~^~*~

‘Darn it! Darn it all! I can’t believe that Urameshi would just go off like that and leave us for three whole years just to train for the day that he is king of the Makai! Sometimes I wish that he would die!’ thought the extremely furious Kuwabara as he heard the news from Shuichi Minamino AKA Kurama. He had just told Kazuma that Yuusuke has decided to stay in the Makai as well as Hiei-though Hiei staying didn’t really faze him that much. It however did hurt Yukina when Kurama delivered the news that Hiei told him to give to her about her brother.

“I don’t believe it...why!” Yukina yelled into the air with agony in her usually delicate voice. She held her newly acquired Tear-Gem. “I never even met him before and he just died? But how?!” she collapsed and sobbed.

“I am truly sorry for not bringing better news. But it had to be delivered for the sake of the truth.” Kurama replied quietly. He knew that breaking the news to Keiko and Atsuko would be hard for them to take. ‘Hopefully they won’t hate Yuusuke for it.’ Kurama thought as Genkai started to get up.

“Enough of your whining both of you. Yukina, how would your brother prefer you to be: with a smile on your face, or saddened on your knees? Kuwabara, you know as well as I do that Yuusuke will do what he believes is right. So no more tears. I don’t want to get back here and find a new river coming into my temple.” Genkai commanded sharply.

While the words barely had any effect on Kuwabara or Yukina, they along with Kurama looked up at her as she started to go out of the temple. “Um, Master Genkai, where are you going?” asked Kurama thoughtfully. The old woman slightly turned around “That is none of your business fox.” she spat at him as she started walking again. “I will be back in a couple of hours” were the last words that she said.

“What was that all about?” Kuwabara asked Kurama as he gritted his teeth still affected by Yuusuke’s seemingly selfish actions.

“To tell you the truth Kuwabara, her voice was one of a prepared sort. It seems that she is getting ready for something that will take a lot of effort...Kuwabara?” Kurama asked as he looked at Kuwabara staring at a tree.

“Yo Kurama...since when do owls come out at this time of day?” Kuwabara asked him confused.

~*~^~*~

The walls of the Egyptian pyramid were a sight that some people just couldn’t get enough of. Especially to the Egyptians. For had next to all of them not had forgotten how to read their own language, they would not need to be here all the time to study it. There however was a select few Egyptians who could read and recite the ancient hieratic texts. But they are a group of people that is on the verge of dying out. And among them are the Grave Keepers, who guard the Pharaohs Tomb.

Today though, there were no Grave Keepers in the main room of a certain house of Grave Keepers. No, the Ishtars were not present due to their current location at Domino, Japan for Seto Kaiba’s Battle City. The battle city had ended, and the There however was a Spirit with a tangible body outside the underground home of the grave Keepers. ‘The destinies of the Sennen Items are changing as I told little Yugi. Item holders may not be item holders as the year ends. And the six priests of the great pharaoh have not been awakened yet. Only time and destiny will tell what will happen now.’ mused the spirit Shadi.

“Oh Osiris, you have allowed me to keep a place in this world in order to guard the Millennium Items, but how much longer will it take? Destiny is closing in on the Nameless Pharaoh, and it will show no mercy if the prophesy is not fulfilled.” He quietly told himself to remember what would happen should the old pharaoh fail. And it would not be pretty.

Just then he sensed that a spirit of immense power had entered this world. Shadi was aware of the four realms of the Earth. ‘I believe that one came......from the Spirit World of Japan.’

~*~^~*~

“Well Jyonouchi, here you go. You’ve earned it.” the spirit of the Millennium Puzzle Mou Hitori no Yugi told him as he handed over a card. It was Jou’s Red Eyes Black Dragon. He had finally got it back through dueling him to prove he was worthy of it. “Gee, thanks Mou Hitori no Yugi. I finally get my card back!” Jounochi exclaimed as he put his card back in his deck. It had been a long road, but battle city was finally over. The God Cards were in Yugi’s possession, Yugi owned four of the seven Sennen Items, and the other three were in good hands with Shadi hopefully. Times were peaceful and now and that was just how Yugi liked it.

“So Yugi, what’s going to happen today?” Jyonouchi asked Yugi, unsure of what to do now that Battle City was over. Yugi thought for a minute. He to had no idea of what to do either. It was like just waking up on a Sunday after sleeping in and having nothing to do but watch T.V. “Well Jyonouchi, I really don’t know what to do either” Yugi bluntly replied.

~You could relax for the day Aibou. You’ve had quite an adventure, and I for one am ready for a break~

~What? You of all people want to have a break from adventure? That seems too out of character for the spirit of an Egyptian pharaoh~

~I probably had more adventure in my day, then you will have in your...well never mind~

“Yo Yuge, what are you doing?” Jyonouchi asked him due to his ‘spacing out’. In a split second Yugi got back to earth “Huh? Oh sorry Jyonouchi, I was just talking to Mou Hitori no Boku. He was saying something about him having a more exciting life then me.” Yugi laughed with Jyonouchi soon to follow. But their laughter was cut short due to something dropping on Jyonouchi’s head.

“Ow! What just fell on my head!?” he complained as he checked his head for any damages. But what Yugi noticed, and Jyonouchi didn’t, was that what fell on him was still on his head. “Well there’s no...Hey wait” Jyonouchi exclaimed as he took something out of his hair. He checked it out for a second “Hey Yuge...it’s a letter! And get this.” He told him as he showed him the letter.

Mr. Y. Mutou, and Mr. K. Jyonouchi,
Near Domino High,
The Middle of the Street,
Domino City,
Japan

~*~^~*~

It has been four months since the Shaman Fight between Hao and Yoh. It’s now summer and the ‘group’ has been keeping in touch. However all was not right in a certain Patch village. Weird people things were happening, thing that haven’t happened for eleven years. The plane of spirits has greatly decreased in the number of ghosts in certain areas. Usually that only happened when mass killing happened in a society where spirits either go to heaven or stay in Limbo/Purgatory forever. After all, there are more than four or five religions. A ghost is most likely going to want to go to heaven rather than stay in the world that caused them pain. Gorudoba had sent Silva and Karim to investigate but this was one of the rare times where she had a bad feeling. It was like her awareness of spirit power was going crazy.

‘This just isn’t right. Insecurity, nervousness, doubts...those things I haven’t felt in over eleven years. Then again eleven years ago I was eleven years younger, and those were just right out dark times. I haven’t been in contact with any of the magical world since I helped that old magician against a dark evil.’ Gorudoba thought as she started to look toward the sun. Just then her body felt a huge force. It was a heavenly force yet dormant. ‘So...the old baby wants to have a chat with me eh?’ she mused as she heard Silva fly in the air via Silver Wing.

“Gorudoba, I’ve investigated along with Karim and I found nothing. Do you have any idea of what’s going on?” Silva asked as Karim ran up to them from behind. “Silva, you could at least have had the decency to wait for me at the river when I had to get a splinter out of my foot.” Karim sobbed as he noticed Gorudoba’s solemn face.

“Yes Silva I do believe I know Whats going on. It’s the Spirit World of Japan. Its ruler just came to the Ningenkai. He wants to have a meeting with me...”

~*~^~*~

“A school to what?!” both Yoh and Ryu gasped as they read what was in this letter.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL
of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. Of Wizards)
Dear Mr. Asakura,
We are pleased to inform you have been accepted at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all the necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We accept your owl no later than July 31.

P.S. Due to a reason we could not evade, you were not accepted when you were 11. We are very sorry, but you will have to join the first years even though you are older than they are. Apologies in advance.
Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

And Ryu’s had:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL

Dear Mr. Umemiya,
We are pleased to inform you have been accepted at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all the necessary books and equipment.

P.S. Due to a reason we could not evade, you were not accepted when you were 11. We are very sorry, but you will have to join the first years even though you are older than they are. Extreme apologies in advance.
Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

“OKAY! RYU, GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!” a scream was heard so loud it might have been heard all around Japan. It was the one being that was the most evil, most destructive, and most scary thing of all...

A pissed off Anna. “RYU, IF THIS IS YOUR IDEA OF A JOKE, THEN YOUR ARE GOING TO DIE AND GET TORTURED BY MY PRAYER BAEDS!” she shouted so loud, evil spirits ran away as fast as they could. “I-I swear Anna-sama, I would never do an-anything like wha-what your thinking! What do you think I d-did?” Ryu trembled at the sight of her. If looks killed, Anna was a time-bomb at the Earth’s core.

Anna took a letter out of her pocket and showed it to the death glared and scared Ryu and Yoh. However as Anna had not expected it, they did not bow down or beg for forgiveness. Instead they just stared at the letter with faces of confusion. “But Anna-sama, we got one of these too!” Yoh pleaded to her. But to no avail. “Please! If you will Anna-san, do you really think this kind of thing can be made up? I mean, you’d have to be a genius to make this up.” Ryu tried to reason with her.

Anna seemed to tense down a little bit, but she wasn’t finished with them. Oh no, she would get the truth out of them if it killed them.

~*~^~*~

“Harry-Yer a wizard.” Said the giant Hagrid. “I’m a what?” he gasped. ‘A wizard? That’s not possible...is it?’ thought rushed into his head, but Hagrid interrupted his thoughts.

“A wizard o` course. An` a thunpin` good`un, I’d say, once yeh`ve been trained up a bit. With a mum an` dad like yours, who else would yeh be? An` I reckon it’s abou` time yeh read your letter.” He finished. Harry then immediately snatched the letter from his hand and opened it up. It read:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL

Dear Mr. Potter,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

‘You can’t really make this stuff up can you?’ Harry thought as he reread the letter. “Um, Hagrid? What does it mean by owl?”

~*~^~*~

So how was it? Good? Bad? Reviews people.

Beach Boy
5th May 2004, 01:31 PM
Hehehe :lol: It's going to be an interesting year at Hogwarts. Keep on going.

legendary fisherman1
5th May 2004, 04:35 PM
Beach Boy: Thanks ^.^ I will as soon as I can.

legendary fisherman1
13th May 2004, 06:29 PM
Chapter Two: Reading the Letters

“So what is it Koenma? I have been looking forward to having a nice long rest for a long time now, and you’re not letting me have good results. Do you have a good reason for dragging me out to somewhere in Egypt?” Genkai questioned him annoyed that she was literally half way around the world. Koenma however-who usually was very tense and nervous when questioned- kept the same tone of voice and look on his face as he repeated to her what he said many times “We are waiting for e few old acquaintances of mine.”

Genkai just sighed. She really had no idea as to why Koenma had come here or to why he looked more solemn than usual. ‘If the brat wanted anything done then why couldn’t he have just sent my dim-wit apprentice...Oh right. He’s in the Makai for business. It seems like just yesterday he had been under my wing after defeating Rando. Hopefully he will get here before my time is up.’ She thought sadly as Koenma started to raise his head a bit. “Genkai, I believe one of them is about to get here.” Koenma stated with a relieved voice. However, Genkai did not know what he meant. She did not feel the ki of an approaching power, nor did she see anyone coming up to their current position...

“Why hello Koenma. I dare say that the last time I saw you, was when you were in diapers.” said an old soft voice that had just came in front of Genkai and Koenma. Koenma was not surprised, but Genkai on the other hand jumped a bit. An old man in a sort robe, and a pointy hat had just appeared-out of nowhere! Once more, he had a British heritage obviously, and yet he spoke in fluent Japanese! And besides that, it was more than a normal accomplishment when someone could escape Genkai’s sixth sense. “Nice to see you again too Albus. And I see that I’m still at least five times older than you are. I assume that you had a pleasant trip?” Koenma greeted with kindness and relief.

‘So this is one of the people that Koenma is relying on instead of Yuusuke?’ Genkai contemplated as ‘Albus’ took something out of his robe. “Would you care for a Lemon Drop?” he asked her while holding a rectangular box of candy. ‘...were doomed’

~*~^~*~

Kuwabara almost fell down when he looked at what was in the letter. There was absolutely NO way in four worlds that this was real. Of all the things that was going on here, considering everything that he had gone through, this wasn’t real. ‘Who the hell would have the time to do all this? Kurama isn’t laughing, and Koenma would only waste time writing to us on business’. “Kurama? Could you please look at this?” Kuwabara asked him angrily thinking who could have done it. He handed Kurama the letter, hoping that he wouldn’t laugh in his face...after all, the fox did like a good laugh once in a while. He looked at the letter and Kuwabara thanked Kami-sama that he didn’t laugh or anything. Kurama just looked at it...very surprised actually. It was very unusual that Kurama wouldn’t know about something that was real. He was one of the most well informed demons in the Makai. ‘Of course if it IS real.’ Kuwabara thought at the back of his head.

“Kuwabara-kun, you have magic blood on your family!?” Kurama asked him incredulously. “Oh Kazuma! Your magical?” Yukina gasped as she heard the ‘news’. Kurama just stared at the letter ‘Kuwabara...a wizard? This is unprecedented. Though with his high spiritual powers, I would have thought he was a shaman. Truly remarkable. I guess he will finally have something that I, Yuusuke, or Hiei doesn’t have besides being human.’ Kurama mused as Kuwabara should have answered the question. However to no avail, as he was looking out the same window that the owl had came out of. “Kurama, you’re not going to believe this.” Kuwabara told him as ANOTHER owl had come into the temple. This time it had ran itself into the walls of the temple much like Puu, but this was much worse. It almost ran himself into Yukina, but Kurama caught it. In its claw was a letter.

‘Kuso! I have to get one too?’ Kurama thought as he opened the letter. He had normal school to go to, and how would he explain to his mother that he was going to a school for wizards? But luckily for him it read.

Kurama,
Please report to spirit world at once. I need to talk to you. Do not mention any of this letter to anyone.

Koenma

Ruler of the Spirit World
精神世界の定規
‘Koenma needs me? Why?’ Kurama thought as the front door opened. It was Asato Kido, Yuu Kaito, Mitsunari Yanagisiwa. They had confusion on their face and a hint of perhaps even some frustration. Kaito spoke up first “Would you mind telling me, and my friends about this Shuichi?” he spoke with a neutral voice.

~*~^~*~

~What do you think Mou Hitori no Boku? You can’t just make this up out of the blue~ Yugi thought spoke to his ‘other me’.

~Well Aibou, to tell you the truth I think it’s real. I’ve thought about every reason why some one would want to do this to us, and I found nothing. Kaiba doesn’t believe in magic, Bakura wouldn’t waste his time, unless the tomb-robber is back, Honda isn’t that smart, and Anzu is more mature than that. There’s no other explanation~

“So Yugi, what does Mou Hitori no Yugi think?” Jyonouchi asked him attentively. He knew that Yugi had magic in him, but how could HE-Katsuya Jyonouchi-have magic in him? The baffling question was very un-explanatory and it was like some one was playing a sick joke on him. “Well Jyonouchi, Mou Hitori no Boku says that it might be real. No one we know seems to be a true culprit.” Yugi confessed. He didn’t believe it, and he was usually the open-minded one. Though the evidence was quite clear. Either pigeons and owls switched brains, or there was a school for magic.

“DAMN IT KOINU! IF THIS IS ONE OF YOUR BONKOTSU HEADED TRICKS, THEN YOU ARE DEAD!” a pissed off Seto Kaiba shouted as he started to move in on his prey. It would seem that he had just gotten out of his limo and looked like he was about to explode. “Whoa whoa whoa Kaiba! Whats going on? Did you get water on your Blue-Eyes?” Jyonouchi taunted him.

~Five hundred yen says he’s dead~

~Six hundred yen says your right~ Hikari Yugi joked with his other self.

“You really think this is something worth joking for dog face! I don’t know how you trained an owl to obey you when you can’t obey anything yourself. I do not find anything funny about a school of magic!” he slammed the letter he received in Jyonouchi’s face. Kaiba expected Jyonouchi to at least beg for mercy, but instead Jyonouchi cocked his eyebrow in defense. “Why you dirty little sleaze ball! How dare you try to trick me into thinking that I did something wrong!” he challenged Kaiba in disgust. ‘I never knew Kaiba to be a liar! Maybe a cheat, but not a liar.’

“What the hell are you talking about?! You’re the one who sent me this letter!” Kaiba shouted in reflex. But Jyonouchi was starting to get it now “If I really sent you that letter, then why did I send Yugi and myself a letter too?” Jyonouchi replied slyly. Kaiba froze for a second. ‘You mean Yugi and the dog got one too? Come to think of it Jyonouchi can’t have sent it. He’s not smart enough to do this much less try to trick my by sending himself and Yugi one as well’ Kaiba contemplated. However as Kaiba was pondering any other reasons not to believe Jyonouchi, there was another figure coming into play.

“Um excuse me, am I interrupting anything?” a soft voice asked politely. It was Bakura. He had made a full recovery from his injuries, and he didn’t have his Sennen Ring. “Oh hi Bakura-kun. Jyonouchi-kun and Kaiba-kun were just fighting over a letter they though each other had sent.” Yugi filled him in. Bakura widened his eyes. “Well I guess it would be pointless to ask who sent this letter, as none of you know anyway.” Bakura told them disappointed as he took out his letter. Jyonouchi and Kaiba fell over and Yugi sweat-dropped.

~ Hold on...me, Bakura? Kaiba? Mou Hitori no Boku, do you think that the person who sent this letter is after the Sennen Items?~

~Well, Aibou you should look at the letter again. People who wanted the Sennen Items before...the Tomb Robber, Yami no Marik, Pegasus...I don’t think any one who knows about the items could have an imagination. This letter had too much creativity in it~

Yugi was at a loss. ‘If people who have a connection to the Sennen Items are going to this school...no, Jyonouchi as far as I know has no role in Aibou’s past. But still, Marik might have also gotten a letter. And perhaps Isis as well, but she might be a bit too grown up.’ Yugi pondered as he re-read the letter. It said for them to meet someone at the Domino airport at 3 o’clock today.

~*~^~*~

Ryu had bruises all over him, and Yoh was unconscious. Tokagero, and Amidamaru were ‘unconscious’ as well. Anna tried everything. Hitting them with various weapons, torturing their spirits, and even tried tickling them. No use. At all. It was almost as if they’re telling the truth. ‘Nah, they probably just want to pay me back for all the time of suffering.’ thought Anna as she pondered more ways to hurt them.

“Okay that’s it! Will Yoh Asakura please take this note back!” yelled a semi-angry Ren. He just came out of his room and he looked like he had some scratches on his head. “I never liked games that much and this just takes it to the next level. I don’t know what spirit you used to control that owl, but you can bet I will find it, integrate it with your body, and beat you to a pulp!” he threatened. Or course Yoh was unconscious at the time, so he heard nothing of this.

“Listen!” Ryu shouted finally. He knew he was going to get pounded on later, but he had no choice. “I don’t know what is going on, but how about we just go to domino airport and see! I don’t know why you have to waste your time yelling, when we can just go there and see for ourselves who’s right!” Ryu shouted. ‘Heh, I really got a speech going on!’ he was starting think until there were two sudden thumps were heard from the opposite sides of the room. On the right was an unconscious Horokeu Usui(Horohoro), and on the left was an unconscious Tamao Tamamura. Ponchi, Conchi, and Kororo squeaked as their masters had fell to the ground from Ryu’s outburst.

“Tamao! Tamao!” “Wake up Horokeu!” their respective spirits cried. They were listening in on the conversation too embarrassed to see if it was a joke, and they almost had a heart attack when Ryu shouted. Needless to say, there were glares going to Ryu from Anna, Ren, and all of the spirits minus Tokagero, and Amidamaru. “Two things Ryu.” The calm voice of Anna almost whispered venomously. “You should consider yourself lucky I’m too tired to hurt you.” She started with regret. Ryu sweat dropped hoping that he won’t get a later beating. “Two...you do have a point. We should go to the Domino airport to see who sent us this letter.” She finished thoughtful. She was thinking of the letter ‘Since Ryu obviously went to a lot of time to plan this, he thought of sending himself a letter too and to have us go to the Domino airport so he can coincidentally go to the bathroom so he can dress up in an old man outfit to trick us. Well, it won’t work Ryu because I will be keeping you on my constant surveillance.’ She thought maniacally and inwardly smirked when she noticed that Yoh was waking up.

‘And I’ll also keep my eye on him too’ Anna finished her thoughts. Yoh seemed to take quite less damage than her previous ‘punishments’. That seemed weird to Anna, but she kept her mind off of it for the moment. “Actually Anna-dono.” the voice of Amidamaru said suddenly. “If you want to get to the airport of Domino, then you might want to start right now.” he told her informingly. Anna shot a suspicious look toward Amidamaru “And why is that?” she asked him almost sarcastically.

“...because, it’s two already and as far as I know, Domino Airport isn’t exactly a summers walk away.” Amidamaru punned as if it were obvious.

~*~^~*~

Harry had been contemplating the events that seemed to happen so fast. He had pretty much just found out that he was a wizard from a giant person named Rubeus Hagrid. He then found out how his parents died as it slipped out of his aunt Petunia. And then it was added on to by Hagrid that they were killed by a dark wizard named Voldemort-however he is called ‘you know who’, or ‘he who must not be named’-and he was still alive because he failed to kill him as a baby. ‘And now I’m at a place called the Leaky Cauldron trying to get sleep with a mirror that talks above me. I’m about to go to a wizarding school for crying out loud!’ thought half excited, half nervous. He knew next to nothing about magic! He was going shopping tomorrow, and he couldn’t ask Hagrid anything as he was going somewhere. ‘He said he had to right away because he had to pick up more students like myself...maybe that means they know nothing about magic either! Or...no they probably have some kind of pre-notice of magic as they weren’t a case exactly like him. I bet they haven’t had their parents killed by a dark wizard.’ Harry thought sadly as he pondered more of what Hogwarts was like.

‘Maybe there’s going to be a place where you can make things disappear!’ he thought hopefully, also thinking about making Dudley disappear. ‘Or I could fly, yeah that would be cool.’

“You really should get to sleep you know. It’s 12:00.” the mirror said suddenly making Harry jump. “I can’t sleep. I still don’t know any magic, and what if I don’t do good.”

“Well, I guess I can’t pretend that you aren’t the first one I’ve had to console. Other people are nervous about going to Hogwarts too you know. Now get some sleep. Believe me when I say that you need it.”

But Harry didn’t go to sleep right away. He still wanted to think about Hogwarts.

~*~^~*~

Well I just have to hope that I get more reviews then.

Beach Boy
13th May 2004, 06:41 PM
:lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: Great and funny. I'm surprise you refered everyone by their Jappense names but you called Horo-Horo Trey Racer, what's up with that?

legendary fisherman1
13th May 2004, 08:45 PM
Beach Boy: Did I now? 0.O Oy...

legendary fisherman1
10th August 2004, 07:53 PM
No I am not dead.

Disclaimer: Disclaimed

So why does no one except one person like my work?

Oh but for the select few that do read my story, you should know that there are going to be some occurrences in it. For example, in Yuu Yuu Hakusho, there are powers that normal humans have called Territory. When a person enters a territory, their stomach does a little flop. That is going to be exclaimed by ':Ziiiiiiing:' when entered in a territory or something similar such as a crossed line.

Chapter 3: Meeting People(NOT what you think)

"Good. Now that we're all here, we can begin." Koenma said as Goldva finally flew in on a spirit. Not only was this an extremely hard form of oversoul, but she had to fly literally half-way around the world. Shadi on the other hand could use his Millennium Ankh to get to a spot fairly quickly. Genkai was disgusted with Koenma at the moment. Koenma told her all about who would be helping them in this mission. 'I do not believe that Koenma is doing this for the best chance. Two magicians and a spiritualist are not what I had in mind for a mission that not even Yuusuke can handle alone.' she thought with mild malice towards the demigod.

"So now that you are all here, I can assume that you know about the situation we have going on." Koenma started suddenly as Genkai, Shadi, Dumbledore, and Gorudoba stood in an abandoned room in the Grave Keeper house. Luckily Isis, Malik, and Rashid got a little-er-sidetracked on their way back to home by fairy as they were at a pit stop. Genkai reluctantly nodded thinking that Koenma's way of dealing with this was a load of bull. Shadi quietly said 'that is correct' as well as Goldva saying in a loader voice 'yes'. However, the wizard Albus Dumbledore did not say anything nor make a movement he simply shook his head "I do believe that my old age is catching up with me old friend...but would you be so kind as to give me the details again. I have to make sure if my plan will work with optimal success." Dumbledore calmly stated. However his colleagues were not at all impressed with him. Genkai rudely scoffed at him. Shadi looked mildly vexed at his words, and Goldva sweat dropped with more fierce incense. Koenma almost lost his balance and his pacifier almost dropped out of his mouth.

"If your sure about this Albus...you know that time is something that can not be lost now." Koenma told him importantly. Dumbledore merely shrugged with an unusual twinkle in his eye "Quite sure. My plans in the past have a habit of becoming very useful to those involved." he stated as a matter of fact. "Oh very well...

~*~^~*~

"And between European Magic, Egyptian Magic, Spiritualism, and Energies the Dark Lord Voldemort as well as a few other enemies have many ways of returning." Koenma concluded briskly. Within the time it took for him to re-explain everything to him, Goldva was leaning on her staff with one eye open and the other eye not able to be seen. It was probably closed though as her breathing was controlled and in the same rhythm. Shadi being a spirit can't be 'tired' so he was just sitting around in a chair. Genkai however was not as polite. She was leaning on a kind of cushion that was lying around and had both eyes closed. She was almost asleep but just barely. Koenma noticed the laziness of hi so-called 'crew' and he grew quite irate. "And that would be the history of the situation in a nutshell." Koenma finished louder then his normal tone to wake up Genkai and Goldva. Genkai was furious at him now. He had wasted good time on explaining what had already been explained for nothing but reassurance. Dumbledore however was quite content with a twinkle in his eye still as he started "And I have only one more question for you before we part. I have told you about the dangers of going through with this. What we need is not a sneaky kid, nor a benevolent eavesdropper. What we would truly need is one of years of experience. One who can deal with the darker truths. One who can truly do this job with optimal success." he asked Koenma more than told him.

Koenma looked at Albus. He knew that the person he had in his head could most definitely do the job. However at one of the biggest sacrifices for this particular person could give. Koenma stuttered as he started "Er-yes he can Albus. There is no doubt about that. Though emotion might play a part in this. Am I correct in saying that a person named 'Kazuma Kuwabara' got his letter?" Koenma asked him sheepishly. Dumbledore merely cast him a questioning look. "You know that my Headmistress is the one who takes care of that Koenma. Although if he is coming of age for his letter then I would suspect so." Dumbledore said almost happily. Koenma sighed. 'Kuwabara must know nothing of this. Should he have any information about this, my plan will fall apart.' Koenma pondered darkly.

~*~^~*~

A bus is going to the Domino Airport now, and six of the residents are named Kazuma Kuwabara, Yuu Kaitou, Asato Kido, Mitsunari Yanagisiwa, the Koorime Yukina, and the servant of Koenma(the Ruler of the Spirit World)Botan. As it would seem, Kido, Kaito, and Yanagisiwa got letters to Hogwarts as well! And how they got their letters was quite hilarious! First Kaito got his letter when an Owl flew into his glasses and knocked them under a desk. It took him five minutes to find his glasses just so he could make out the seal. Next Yana got his letter but it landed in his hair. Lastly Kido's letter got caught in the house of 4-dimensions. He had to mathematically find a way to use his shadow powers to make it tangible thanks to one of the houses properties. Though jokes aside, Kurama-as he didn't get a letter-had to go to Spirit World immediately thanks to Koenma. Kuwabara was asleep, Kaito was reading a book, Kido was looking outside the bus, and Yana looked like he was in deep thought. Yukina and Botan went along for the ride but that was only to see if it was true. The bus that held them though was just about to stop "Were here Kazuma-san." Yukina told the currently asleep Kuwabara. He woke up suddenly "Hey-huh? I'm awake!" he shouted as Kaito, Yanagisiwa and Botan sweat dropped while trying to shush him.

"Okay then, stop 23, Domino Airport." the driver said bored in his voice as the doors opened. "Come on Kuwabara-san." Kido told him unabashed as he dragged Kuwabara out of the bus with Kaito, and Yanagisiwa following. Botan and Yukina went out the opposite door as less people were going that way. As they got out Kuwabara made a comment about Kido being 'mean to his butt'. However it was probably just something to get Yukina to 'heal' him there. Needless to say, Botan slapped him for 'being a bad influence'.

"So here we are." Kaito informed them as they looked at the huge building. None of them said a word. It was time to either go on a new adventure or get ready to be mega-pranked. So Kuwabara started walking towards the entrance. Kido and Yana followed suit. Though Kaito was looking like he had second thoughts, he caught up with Kaito and Yanagisiwa. Yukina, and Botan waited at the bench near the bus stop. It was already discussed that they would stay back there as only Kuwabara, Kaito, Yanagisiwa, and Kido were allowed to hear what this person had to say. They were just about to get to the entrance when:

:Ziiiiiiing:

Kuwabara suddenly saw four people just appear out of no where and he walked into-but wait. This didn't feel specifically like territory but it felt very similar. Kaito was the second person to feel it along with Kido and Yana soon after. Apparently they also noticed the four people. However that was not what surprised them. No, what surprised them was the fact that they recognized one of the four: It was Kiyoshi Mitarai. The Sea Man.

Kaito's glasses went crooked as he faltered, and Yanagisiwa's eyes were wide open. Kido however looked quite normal since he obviously had never seen him before. But Kuwabara was just frozen in shock. He hadn't seen Mitarai in a LONG time and it was also a shock as to why he was here. 'Mitarai is a wizard!? This is so..so...' he thought aimlessly as Yanagisiwa spoke up "Um, hey Mita-" "COOOOL!" Kuwabara screamed almost fan-girlish as he ran up to his old friend. Mitarai noticed him, and he too had his eyes as wide as Yana's. He was obviously embarrassed that someone that had once saved his soul was giving him a friendly hello. Though he was wondering along the same lines as Kuwabara. It was simply baffling that one of his best friends had also been a wizard.

"Whats the matter Mitarai-kun, speechless?" Kuwabara cheered his friend as he gave him a noogie. It was true though. Mitarai hadn't said a word yet and it wasn't normal for people to stay silent in the presence of friends. Finally though, he spoke "Um, hello Kuwabara-san. Did you get a letter from this place too?" he asked rather shyly as Kuwabara released him from the noogie. The three others sweat dropped. They were quite unimpressed with the social skills of 'Mitarai'. The only one that they had seen that was even close to as shy as this guy was the light side of the thief: Ryou Bakura. But even he was able to make friends without being shy about it. So it was time for Marik to move.

As Marik walked towards Mitarai, Isis inwardly smiled. 'I guess Marik can make friends in this world. And I was thinking he couldn't make any friends. Hopefully he will make many more' she thought heartily. Rishid was thinking along the lines of the same thing. Marik started "Um hello. My name is Mari-er Ishtar Marik in your language I believe. Nice to meet you." he introduced shakily. Practically being in a cave for most of your life, leaves you with not that good social skills.

Though Kuwabara was more than happy to answer "My name is Kuwabara Kazuma, but everyone just calls me Kuwabara." he explained happily.

"And my name is Mitarai Kiyoshi. Nice to meet you too." he said in a similar voice to Marik's. He too was still in a social status that was considered 'nobody' his entire life-at least until Kuwabara came along. "Mind if I join in?" Kaitou suddenly said as he along with Kido and Yanagisiwa followed him.

"My name is Kaitou Yuu. Pleasure to meet you." Kaitou informed as he held out his hand. Marik hesitated but shook it.

"I'm Yanagisiwa Mitsunari." Yana told him.

And lastly "And I'm Kido Asato." Kido introduced.

"I'm Mar-oh I can never get this language right. Ishtar Marik is my name." Marik introduced as he shook both Yanagisiwa's and Kido's hand. At this time Isis and Rashid went up to Marik. "Okay Marik, this would probably be enough for me to know that there is a magic school. So Rashid and I are going to leave now." Isis said to Marik. Marik seemed a little shocked at first but he nodded anyway "Okay then. Bye Isis. Bye Rashid." Marik said sadly as Isis gave him a hug. "Now be good. And if I hear any funny business from this school then I will have to take you out of it." Isis warned.

"Isiiiiis! I will be good!" Marik pouted as Isis put a hand on his shoulder. "Well if there is anything going on then I will know." she concluded as she and Rashid went out of the 'Territory'. Kuwabara, Kido, Kaitou, and Yana were at a loss though "So who were they?" Kuwabara asked. Marik rolled his eyes "They were my older brother and sister. They wanted to see if the letter was a trick or not so they came with me." Marik stated.

"I see. So she was thinking along the same lines as we were when we got our letters." Kaitou stated.

~*~^~*~

"Hurry! Hurry! HURRY!!" Horohoro shouted as he, Yoh, Ryu, Manta, Ren, Tamao, and Anna were sprinting on their way to the Domino Airport. The had missed the bus to the airport and this was unfortunately the fastest way to go as flying with mana was too slow and Ren didn't have access to his airplane at the moment. "I cant believe that we have to run all this way thanks to shorty! You will pay for this you know!" Anna shouted to Yoh angrily.
Yoh however was not listening. He was running so hard he had his eyes were closed. He was relying on his spirit awareness to find his way around other people:

No one...

No one...

Close to the right, so go to the left...

Whoops someones infront of me so I'd better move to the right...

No one...

...oh shit

"OUGH!" Yoh and a person who felt almost as short as Manta collided with him. BAM! Yoh seemed to have run right into some guy with an unusually high spirit power. He slammed to the ground(good thing it was grass) and opened his eyes he saw someone he had regognized! Not from school, or due to his hairstyle but from a huge TV! It was the Battle City Tournament in the semifinals against the one of the most poular duelists in the world. Anyway now this person just so happened to have ran right into him! What an honor!

~*~^~*~

"Hey excuse me, but could you watch where your going the next time you run?!" Yuugi shouted at a stranger who had ran into him. "Well look I dont have time, I have to go to the Do-"
"Your Yuugi Mutou!" a boy even shorter than he was had exclaimed holding a book than said 'The Dictionary about Everything' or something like that. As Yuugi noticed that his friends had finally caught up with him and a group of people had just came to this person. "Yuugi Mutou is the winner of the Duelist Kingdom and Battle City tournaments, beating the world champion of Duel Monsters twice to do so."

Now Yuugi was really scared. This 'Book of Everything or whatever had information about him that was very recent. It was almost scary, but to a lesser extent due to the current situation. "Um thanks, but I have somewhere to be right now so if you-" again Yuugi was cut off as he felt his letter drop out of his pocket. The other guy was just about to pick it up...

"NO" Jounouchi shouted and picked Yuugi's letter before the stranger could see what was inside it. The most he probably saw was the Hogwarts seal, but since he couldn't have possibly known about that, it was no problem.

"Yoh, just what is going on here?" a girls voice, a girl with brown hair and a bandana on her head. The others were three boys and a girl. One really tall person who looked like he could have been an adult with his hieght, and another boy who gave the essence of somewhere cold with his snow-blue shirt, both of which were ogling Yuugi. They were obviously fans, though the other boy had an unusual hairstyle as well as the tall one and looked very confused. The girl just looked embarassed at the sight of Yuugi.

"Anna-sama, how COULD you be uncourtious to this man. He is Yuugi Mutou. He is world famous!" Ryu shouted. He was obviously a fan of Yuugi because yelling at Anna ia harboring a death-wish.

~*~^~*~

Harry woke so suddenly he felt like he had been knocked out. He had not oppened his eyes yet. In fact, he half-expected his Aunt Petunia to yell for him to wake up. 'Was it all a dream?' Harry thought as he heard three knocks on the door. 'Oh great...'

"Time to wake up 'Arry" a voice said.

But it wasn't the voice of Aunt Petunia. It was the voice of Tom the Innkeeper of...the Leaky Cauldron. It wasn't a dream. It was real.

"Yo 'Arry, are yeh awake?" he asked again. Harry thought it be best to not keep him wating. He walked up and opened the door to see a Tom in the most interisting pajamas. "Is Hagrid back?" Harry asked before he could stop himself.

Tom looked at him for a second "Not yet 'Arry. His job is very important and he has to help more people that do not know about the wizarding world.

"Will he be back soon?" Harry asked.

"Oh I should think so. Though he has been known fer bein' late though. In the mean time I sugest yeh look at some o' those books on the shelf. Yeh might find summat tha' interists yeh" Tom said before going back down. Taking Tom up on his word he took some books and headed toward the stairs. 'I really wish people would stop looking at me like that though.' Harry thought irritably as he saw wizards and witches looking at him.

"Are you Harry Potter?" one wizard came up and asked him.

"Er, yes I am." Harry replied though he would have liked to say no with all of the stares he was recieving.

"Can I touch your face?" the wizard asked.

Harry ran downstairs as soon as he could.