PDA

View Full Version : MY SCANNER WORKS!! (Requests)

SmearGal
29th January 2003, 05:00 PM
XD JUMP FOR JOY! RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES! MY SCANNER WOOOOORRRRKKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

((Disco ball drops from the ceiling and spins around))

*dances about insanely*

XD I am SOOOO HAPPY! My dad fixed my scanner, and to celebrate...

REQUESTS!

XD So anyway, the rules stand the same as they always have, except...

I WILL TAKE HUMAN REQUESTS. I just warn you, they WILL be ugly. And no more than 2 humans per picture.
Any Poke'mon, but no Digimon. Non-Monster requests are acceptable too.
Fake'mon will be accepted WITH A GOOD DESCRIPTION, or I'll make up the rest of it in my imagination.
Poke'morphs accepted and APPRECIATED. XD I like Poke'morphs.
PLEASE SPECIFY HOW YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR PICTURE COLORED! My computer coloring is okay, but my hand-coloring's a tad better. Oh well, your choice. You can also choose B/W.

That's it. Start requesting! I'll take ... FIVE requests to start with! ^_^'

~Smear

Nuriko
29th January 2003, 05:15 PM
Lol! Yay! ^_^ better use it while you can, though! Whenever my scanner starts working, just when i start to celebrate, it stops working again. >< Hope yours is nicer to you. x_x

Anyhow, can you do my character, Hoshi? He shouldn't be too complicated, if I describe him right... x.x
He's a lil' grey kitten with a yellow crescent moon on his forehead (Facing to the right of the viewer so it's like this: < ) And small yellow stars scattered all over the fur on his body. He has large ears that are black on the inside, and a big fluffy tail. Oh, and big mischevious green eyes. ^^ That's all you need to know really.. the rest of him is just.. well, what any other normal kitty would kitty would look like. ^^; Whiskers and all. If you need to know anything else though, just ask.
Thank you soo much if you could give it a try, I really love your style, it's just soo cute! ^-^ You can colour it however you want, btw... whatever you think will turn out best. ^_^ Thanks again!

Tyler and Hobbes
29th January 2003, 06:15 PM
Could I have a guy with wings, orange messed up hair,around 18,wearing a cloak with an eye were his hearts supposed to be?

SmearGal
29th January 2003, 06:39 PM
Nuriko-@#$%!#$%, I JINXED MYSELF! XD Figures, my scanner is acting up now. O-o';; I'll get my dad to look at it...something about having to "reinstall scanning software". X-x';; *dies painfully*

But I'll do your request. I can always use the annoying school scanner....*shudders* XD Kitties are cuuuute!

fireguardian-Sure, I'll do yours, but can you kind've be a tad more specific? Oh well, this is all I need to know:
Eye color
Pose
Color of eye on chest
Clothes visible under cloak (if any)

XP If I get to yours, then I'll just invent stuff if you don't reply by then...

Okay, still got THREE Requests left. XD

~Smear
*kicks scanner and begs it to be nice again*

Sandslash and Ninetails
29th January 2003, 09:19 PM
I'd like a request, if you have the time. ^_~

How about a Meowth pokemorph? Female, black hair, really dark brown eyes, white skin. If you can't do that, then just a picture of a Meowth. ^_^

Thanks.

SmearGal
29th January 2003, 09:21 PM
POKE'MORPH! *cheers*

Sandslash and Ninetales-XD Of course I can do yours!

UPDATE
My dad fixed the scanner again! XD I should get to scanning in the pictures tomorrow.

X-x';; Of to homework now...*sigh* Ah well, TWO Requests still standing.

~Smear

soggy_cardboard
29th January 2003, 10:56 PM
hey yo

can i have a pic of trunks (if u do dbz...) with his arms folded, looking .... like how he usually looks... u know..1/2 vegeta look, 1/2 goku.. u know smiling but not...if u understand tht...

but no colour pls, i like black and white betta :D

the rest is up 2 u

thx

God of Fire
30th January 2003, 07:34 AM
Can you do me a Xatu picture? any pose you like

Tyler and Hobbes
30th January 2003, 05:01 PM
Allrighty Then

Eye color:blue
Pose:standing staff onthe ground with sky blue light shining a
round it
Color of eye on chest:purple
Clothes visible under cloak:just indian type black pants

Totodile Lover
30th January 2003, 05:45 PM
Are you still acepting request? Hopefully you are..
If you can, can you make me a picture of a Husky/wolf dog, nuzzling with a German Sherpard? The german shepard is like anyother, but his eyes are all black, and the huskey that looks like this: http://images.webshots.com/ProThumbs/39/20239_wallpaper280.jpg(but with the stuff around the eyes) and are grown up, and there names over then "Snow Queen" for the husky and the german sherpards name is "Charlie". Can they be as realiristic as possible? it's for my friend in the hospital. Plz make it colour.

SmearGal
30th January 2003, 06:12 PM
Soggy_Cardboard- Alright, just don't expect too much. X-x';; as my title says, I'm the Elusive Trunks Huggler yet I can't even draw him. *snickering* XD I'll try my hardest...But do you mind if I put yours off for a little? That way, I can mess up all I like and not get you mad at me. XD!

God of Fire-XD Sure, Xatu's easy enough.

fireguardian-Uhh...Sorry, but you're a tad late. I drew/colored it during school...I could do another one, but I'll see if you like the one I did first...*sigh*

Totodile Lover-Sure! I can be realistic if I wanted to...O-o';; ((People cast disbelieving looks)) LOL, I'll try my best, okays? but no guarantees...-_-';; *runs away*

Lesse now...

NURIKO- Your piccy is done. XD Clickers. (http://community.webshots.com/photo/31812095/62224828ipaJOI)
FIREGUARDIAN- Your piccy is done. ((Lemme know what I need to change. X-x')) Clickers. (http://community.webshots.com/photo/31812095/62224769SRmmjH)

As some of you other people might've noticed, my style has changed a little. XD Especially with my humans...Oh well...*sighs*

~Smear
BTW) Since I finished two requests, and just got another one, ONE MORE Request are open! ^_^'
EDIT: Lol, Toto replied while I was. XD Read your bold part.

Nuriko
30th January 2003, 06:23 PM
Omg omg omg.... o.o he is soooo cute! Thank you sooo much! ^_^ He looks just perfect, I love the huge eyes, and everything! Oh, and the pose... like he's gonna pounce! I love it, it's soo cute! Thanks again, so much!! Good luck on your other requests! ^_^

Furret Lover
30th January 2003, 06:36 PM
Yes I got the last one!*laughs in others people's faces*:D wellllll...I would like Vegeta from DBZ,any pose.And please don't add color to it thx.

SmearGal
30th January 2003, 06:43 PM
Nuriko-XD Hoora! ^_^';; Glad you liked it...Thanks!!

Furret Lover-X-x';; *curls up and dies* Oh great, first I get to draw Trunksy-Poo, then I have to draw Vegetaaaaa....XD Oh well, I'll try. Again, I won't guarantee anything...*huggles wittle plushie*

O-o';; Okay, okay, NO MORE REQUESTS! Any others will be COMPLETELY ignored. XP Nope, wooon't even look at 'em.

((Someone whispers "Yes she will, she's so bored she'll do anyth--))

DIE MISCELLANEOUS PERSON! I HATE YOUUUUUUUU!! *stomps*

O_O';; GAH! THE SUGAR IS SETTING IN MY BLOODSTREAM!! MUST...RUN AROUND...IN CIRCLES...GAHHH! *runs around in circles hyperly*

XP Joyousness...

~Smear
Ps))
MAY THE FADEY FONT EAT YOUR NAVEL!!

Furret Lover
30th January 2003, 06:46 PM
Thanks SmearGal I don't care how bad it is(unless I can't tell its Vegeta :( ) Thanks again!

Tyler and Hobbes
31st January 2003, 05:10 PM
Thank u so much!!!!!!I didnt care how it looked,I just needed it for my RPG.

SmearGal
31st January 2003, 07:40 PM
FireGuardian-XD I am SOO glad you liked it...X-x'

Sandslash And Ninetales-Your picture's done! Read the comment thingy. Clickers. (http://community.webshots.com/photo/31812095/62315753debnuk)

XP I'll start God of Fire's request now...X-x';; *dies painfully*

~Smear

100FangCroconaw
1st February 2003, 05:40 AM
Yes, I get a request slot!I would like a pidgeot pokemorph, if possible.Also male, and I don't care which pose you put him in.

SmearGal
1st February 2003, 09:48 PM
XD Okay. You noticed what some haven't; I always try to have 5 total requests pending, even if I don't post that. XD remember that...

100FangCroconaw-Okay, do you mind if it's Oekaki drawn, because I seem to do better on Oekakis with morphs than by hand...And also, if you don't want too much dementedness in it, I need his hair color/length & eye color, or should I just make that up?

God Of Fire-Your pic's drawn, but not colored. I had to do a rough draft thingy, then an original pose. XD!

soggy_cardboard-I'll try a shot at Trunks after God Of Fire's Xatu, 'kays?

Waiting List-
God Of Fire [partial]
soggy_cardboard
Totodile Lover
Furret Lover
100FangCroconaw

XP NO MORE REQUESTS, please.

~Smear

Sandslash and Ninetails
1st February 2003, 10:06 PM
For some reason, I can't see the picture. :( Did you post the wrong URL, or am I doing something wrong? =/

SmearGal
2nd February 2003, 08:53 PM
...oh no...

*goes insane and prods webshots*

WHAT THE HECK?! THEY DELETED MY REQUESTS FOLDER!!!!!!

*rants-screams-raves-kicks-yells*

X-x';; *calms down a bit*

Eaosidfjh;lkbj;ldnmlnasidnvx.jli;qwef!!!!!!!!

o-o';; Okaaay...I'll just...divert things into...Oekaki requests...yes...that'll work...or would it? *goes insane again*

Sorry 'bout that...><';; Seems the only thing to do is attach it...Okays, then, I'll attach it.

Sandslash And Ninetales-The file's too big to be attached...I'll put it up in Oekaki Requests and edit the post when it edits the page.

God Of Fire-I'll put yours there as well.

Waiting List
soggy_cardboard
Totodile Lover
Furret Lover
100FangCroconaw

*pokes* Y'know what that means? ONE request is open! XD!

~Smear

Meowth_Kitten
3rd February 2003, 04:15 PM
Yay! You said one more request! *jumps around happily* I want it! If you are able to draw another Husky, I'd love you to death! My Husky character is of red and white color. (For some reason I'm thinking you might have already drawn a Husky for me in the past...) Ever seen Balto, the movie thing? Jenna is a red and white Husky. So if you can draw me a Husky puppy that has her exact markings and coloring, I'd appreciate it. And the puppy has icey blue eyes, too. Maybe if you could put a little blue or pink butterfly hair clippy thing on the base of her ear, that'd be great, too. If you can't draw this for me, a simple little Meowth kitten would be great!

MindlessSelf
3rd February 2003, 07:36 PM
As you can tell I'm a big Deoxys fan. If or when a new slot opens, may you please draw a pic of Deoxys and Mewtwo starring each other down? The blackground color needs to be tones of blue, purple, black. Oh yea... Deoxys is one foot shorter that Mewtwo so draw Deoxys a wee bit shorter please? * kisses and huggles insanely *

SmearGal
3rd February 2003, 08:40 PM
X-x';; Okay, I uploaded them, and they're there...I think...--'

Sandslash and Ninetales-Uhh...yeah, clickers (http://community.webshots.com/photo/52482737/62634827jvhtOt).

God Of Fire-Yuurp, clickers (http://community.webshots.com/photo/52482737/62635269pKXGWO).

X-o';; Lesse...

Meowth Kitten-Okays, but I'm not guaranteeing(sp?) perfection...XD!

MindlessSelf-GAH! I......got.......curious....*dies*

(Miscellaneous Person says, "I TOLD YOU SO!!")

XP Alrighty, but one question...*feels dumb* What's a Deoxy-thingy? XD!

Waiting List
soggy_cardboard
Totodile Lover
Furret Lover
100FangCroconaw
Meowth Kitten
MindlessSelf

O-o';; Okay, honestly now, no more requests, PLESASE! <--Typo. XD!

~Smear

Sandslash and Ninetails
3rd February 2003, 08:50 PM
Thank you very much! ^_^ It looks wonderful, I love it. =) You did a great job on it, thanks again.

MindlessSelf
3rd February 2003, 09:00 PM
Deokishisu (English: Deoxys) is a DNA pokemon, much like Mewtwo, and I'm writing a Fan Fic of him. He's a R/S pokemon and I've become obessed with him. I'm using all the pics that I'm requesting for it. Of course, you'll get credit.

[attachment deleted by admin]

SmearGal
3rd February 2003, 09:24 PM
Sandslash and Ninetales-X-x';; XD Glad you liked it!!

MindlessSelf-Ohh!! XD Okay...By any chance, do you have a bigger picture? If not, I can always make due with that one. *shrugs*

~Smear

God of Fire
4th February 2003, 07:00 AM
Hey thanks^_^ *looks at picture* Aww Xatu's really cute, the eyes look adorable, thanks alot:)

100FangCroconaw
6th February 2003, 05:15 PM
How about Brown hair, gray eyes.And I don't care what style it's drawn in.