PDA

View Full Version : Which anime males/females do you find attractive/beautiful?

Last Exile
6th May 2004, 08:02 AM
Darkyouth and I were chatting about this on AIM, so I thoguht I'd make a topic about it.

So yeah, guys can say which females they like, and the girls can say which males, and if they want to, which females. Then we determine the predominant type amongst those you picked.

Anime females I like:

Yukino (Kare Kano aka His & Her Circumstances) (She's strong-willed but searching for herself and loves being in love)
Mitsuki (Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien) (Flirty and lively early on, loyal and caring later)
Arcueid (Shingetsutan Tsukihime) (In control, knows what she wants but has her soft spots)
Mina (Please Twins) (Teasing, stands ehr ground and funny but fragile underneath)
Rosette (Chrno Crusade) (Goes all out for those she loves but is vunerable to love)
Eclair (Kiddy Grade) (Playful but able to do the right/necessary thing for the greater good, and stays in control)
Sakaki (Azumanga Daioh) (Seemingly cold, in control and imposing, but she's got a cute and fuzzy side)
Naru (Love Hina) (Fiery and harsh but warm and soft iinside)
Aoi (Ai Yori Aoshi) (Devoted and caring but very driven)
Pacifica (Scrapped Princess) (Snappy and crude but a sucker for cuteness and fun)
Chidori (Full Metal Panic) (Very snappy and fiery, but she's got a cool sweet side)
Asuka (Evangelion) (Teasing and fiery, but she's very fragile inside)
Faye (Cowboy Bebop) (The ultimate heroine, makes males look weak in comparison. Strong and sexy)

After I gave that list, Darkyouth instantly said I liked women with attitude that would dominate me. I thought that was true to an extent. I like women that take control of their lives and display confidence, beauty, a strong will and strength, along with inner fragility and some tenderness and intimacy. Is that so wrong? ;)

Anyways, interested to see how others reply.

Blackjack Gabbiani
6th May 2004, 08:52 AM
I think people will pick up on this sooner or later, but I'm enamoured by the lovely and mysterious Jirarudan the Collector (http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~sspotten/featured3.html) from Revelation:Lugia.

Something about him...it's been four years and I still don't know what it is about him that draws me in. It's more than his attractiveness, because let's face it, a pretty face is a dime a dozen. It's something about his determination and grace...

Sheila Rae
6th May 2004, 08:39 PM
Well, I'm not like in love romantically (necessarily) with these boys, that's not my style. but they're my favorites.....more than others...for some reason. You will be confused or weirded out by most of these, so I give you permission to leave now. :P

Tails - Who doesn't know? I love Tails with all the passion of my heart. He's a kawaii fox who's great at flying planes and flying with his own tails. Also a great engineer and computer hacker, who couldn't love Tails? He always thinks of others before himself, tries his very best, and helps other whenever he can. His fur is so soft and he's so loving... *is feeling lovingly apathetic*

Kurama/Shu'ichi/Youko - Having many names rock. I know from experience. Kurama is my wonderful wonderful brother and I love him. A lot of people don't love their siblings, like my other brother, but Kurama is so wonderful. Yeah, I said that already. Yeah. He's a beautiful fox with expertise in trickery. But when as a human, he's a compassionate and selfless person who loves his mom. BUT HE'S NOT A MAMA'S BOY! He's as eloquent as a flowing stream and always thinking of others. Not to mention he's good at alegbra. Heheh. I repeat myself a lot.

Izzy - The best guy in Digimon. EVER. Period.

Ferio (MKR) - Because I think I am Fuu (still working on that) do I have a choice not to love Ferio? Well I, Sheila Rae, don't love him romantically. Or maybe I'm forced to. *glances at avatar* ^^; Not only is Ferio and expert swordsman, he's named after a car! Yay! XD But seriously, he's a considerate and romantic person. Well, I wouldn't know, I'm not Fuu. Or maybe I am. Gaaaah! *rips out hair*

Chichiri (Fushigi Yuugi) - I don't know why...I know like nothing about him. XD He was only breifly in only one of the FY episodes I watched. I think he's really cute though. But when I say cute, I don't mean like hot or good looking. I mean like...a cute disposition, or something...can't explain... *rips out more hair*

Daisaku Kamiya (Real Bout High School) - I can really relate with this dude. He's always being picked on just because he's poparazzi! But being poparazzi is fun! No, I don't know from experience... he always likes to help people though, nice guy. Cute disposition thing again... *rips out remaining hair*

Yes, that's all I can think of. So that means there are probably not any more. I could post the girls who I love but am not attracted to romantically sometime. Well, now that I'm bald...I must go see Kurama and Tails who love me no matter what! *sniffle*

Dark-San
6th May 2004, 11:44 PM
Yupz girls with an attitude lolz~ CCC always goes for those kindof gals which I normally would distance myself away from. Lolz~

Anywayz for my list:

Mizuho- Please Teacher
Aoi- Ai Yori Aoshi
Sakuya- Sister Princess

I would prefer those gentle ladies who wouldn't hurt a fly. Yupz they interest me. ;)

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
7th May 2004, 08:29 AM
I have been devoted to Tracey Sketchit aka Kenji since the days of the Orange Islands season. How many years has it been now? XD I'm kinda in the same situation as Blackjack Gabbiani. It's been so long and I don't know what exactly is it that makes me so drawn to him. It's gone past looks a long time ago...there's just something about his persona that makes me feel all warm inside, but I can't exactly put it into words...

Another guy I'm still thinking about these days is Souji Mikage from Revolutionary Girl Utena. Yeah, I like his looks, but everything past that...I dunno, I think it's because he has this mysterious air about him. Or maybe because I relate to him so much. As Nemuro, he was naive and emotionless toward the things that surround him. He does as he is told, but with not much interest. As Mikage, he was someone hidden in the shadows. And he liked to think he was in control when the truth is someone is controlling him....

Meh, I haven't been looking much at anime males lately. These days, it's videogame males. :D

Duo_Washu_III
7th May 2004, 03:20 PM
i only have 4, but they're cool!

ed (cowboy bebop)(she's a hacker. she's funny, she has red hair like me, and is just a kid!)

haruko (FLCL)(she has a guitar. and she dosen't use it like MToolen.isn't she an alien? i've only seen up to the 2nd episode.)

washu! (tenchi muyo!) (she can have a giant stone teddy bear drop on your head.)

ryo-ohki (tenchi muyo!) ( she's a cabbit! need i say more? wait, didn't i just? i'm confused!)

Roarkiller
8th May 2004, 01:31 AM
Every anime has girls, and there will always be one that i find interesting. But theres very few that i seriously like. The few i do:

-Shizuku from Mimi wo Sumaseba
-Ayanami Rei from duh

For the sake of ppl evaluating me, the ones i see interest, juz to name a few:

-Aoi (Ai yori aoshi)
-Tsubame (kenshin)
-Haruka (kgne)
-Chihiro (stupid choice, but yeah)
-Hisui (tsukihime)

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
8th May 2004, 05:24 AM
In no particular order:

1) Saitou, RurouKen - Ehhe. The first guy in an anime that I really, really liked. So what if he's old by anime standards, he's still so cool!!! And the cynical sadism helps, too.
2) Enishi, RurouKen - Psycho, wears funny glasses, white-haired, has a sister complex. Able to scare people just by glaring at them from under his sunglasses.
3) Vash, Trigun - Pacifist, kawaii, wears funny glasses and likes donuts ^^ I dunno, I guess he was the first really really happy and odd hero that I came across... *glomp*
4) Sabaku no Gaara, Naruto - Psycho, enjoys killing, panda-eyed (though not by choice), able to scare people just by standing very quietly in a shadowy corner and watching them. Very seriously cute and pitiful when he was a child.
5) Roronoa Zoro, One Piece - *drool* THE man!!! Lots of muscles, green-haired, has a black bandana, and uses three swords. Goes slightly psycho when in a close fight. Also able to scare people just by glaring at them. Spends about 23 out of 24 hours asleep, though.

Azura Stardust
8th May 2004, 05:39 AM
Guys I like? Arg. Aaaarg.... That's abit hard. Hm. I can't help drooling over bishies, but I probably hate half of them anyway. To be serious, male characters I am attracted to include...

Fakia [Princess Tutu] Angst that I *like*. He isn't your typical "WOOOO" energetic guy, but he's not a complete flopout like Mytho. He's determined, very elegant (but not overly so), intelligent, thoughtful and yet he overcomes his problems by seeing clearly ahead. And he's not crass either; he can appreciate inperfect people... he's not a perfect person either. But he's willing to learn and receptive to change. His grace blows me away.

Hameln [Violinist of Hameln] Even more angst! Okay, he gets rather on the dramatic side of things sometimes. And he can get really confusing. I do admit I feel a lot of care for him. You know, I just want to pick him up and hug him because he suffers so much. x_x I don't generally feel like that really, I prefer to let people get over their suffering... but... gah. And I really adore his quiet strength and powers. He of course has his own shortcomings as well. And he can be weak at times. But I don't expect males to be particularly strong. That's a stereotype...

Himura Kenshin [Rurouni Kenshin] Few girls do not like this guy :P He's such an interesting character. He's a very amiable, nice person who doesn't put his ego over others; he is receptive and willing to let go, sensible, smart and kind (but not soft). But he used to be such a cold, angry and bitter person who disregarded life... He's very humble. He doesn't rely on other people, yet he can interact with them well. He's fine being alone, he doesn't think of power, and... he's pretty talented too :o I really admire him for how well he can learn from lessons in the past, and how he thinks...

Chris [Chikyuu Shoujo Arjuna] I really am attracted to his character. He might be a bit on the harsh, cynical side. But I agree with him... and even if I didn't, I think he's being very straight ot the point, objective and not taken over by foolish things like sentiments. Yet he is not cold and pointlessly cruel...

Some others would be Jose from Gunslinger Girl, Claus and Alex from Last Exile, whats-that-guy-from-the-pair-of-siblings-who-guarded-Pacifica from Scrapped Princess, Seiji (was that his name again? :x) from Mimi o Sumaseba, Haku from Spirited Away, Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke (OMG, I can't believe I almost forgot him, this guy is awesome)...

As you can see, I am attracted to their personalities despite them having some really detestable traits that even I am not so fond of. And those traits don't enhance their personalities, but I still am attracted to them. This doesn't mean I will necessarily have special affection for them, or that they're the kind I'll marry. I'd just like to know them.... okay, well in Ashitaka's case I'd really like to be his friend and go travelling. (Not in a romantic sense.)

EVme15
8th May 2004, 07:06 PM
You asked for it... *grins evilly*

I've had this list for a long time, and it's been updated as time goes on.

Alphabetical order so I don't have any subconcious biases going on in terms of listing...

Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Balmung (.hack//SIGN)
Dark Mousy (DN Angel)
Jing (Jing King of Bandits)
Kai Hiwatari (Beyblade)
Kamui Shiro (X)
Kaworu Nagisa (Evangelion)
Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)
Kurama (Yuu Yuu Hakusho)
Malik Ishtar (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Mushrambo (Shinzo)
Raven (Zoids Chaotic Century)
Rei Ko (Beyblade)
Ryou Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Suzaku (Yuu Yuu Hakusho)
Trunks (DBZ)
Tsukasa (.hack//SIGN)
Zarbon (DBZ)

I'm not gonna comment... ^^;

Darkmaster Kagemusha
8th May 2004, 08:36 PM
Washu (Tenchi Muyo!)--Now why isn't she on every guys list? :P She's a genius redhead who's a goddess. You can't argue with that.
Faye (Cowboy Bebop)--Again, should be on every guys list. And we all know why :P.
Anko (Naruto)--She's strong, fiery, and spontaneous. Rather tomboyish but oh well :P.
Pirotess (Record of Lodoss War)--She's a voluptious dark elf with power and a temper. Again, something you can't argue with.
Armitage (Armitage III)--I don't know what it is about her. She's got innocence, but she still has a lot of strength and intelligence, but can be really fun at times.
Major Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)--She's quiet and strong (very) and she can turn invisible, which is very cool :P.

Crystal Mew
9th May 2004, 01:00 AM
I really don't watch that many animes...but I did have a crush on Ash before ^__^;;; he was so cute :>
lol

Um..someone else from pokemon, but I'm drawing a blank here..oh well, I only really remember liking Ash...alot. :lol:

Roarkiller
9th May 2004, 09:06 AM
EVme likes guys with a complex :P

Thought i should add 2 more girls. SHoulda edited the previous list, but meh:

-Sakura
-Misty (with her hair down, or that long-hair wig).

Yoh Asakura
9th May 2004, 11:49 AM
Dejiko and Puchiko are so kawaii.

Sheila Rae
9th May 2004, 03:44 PM
Can someone please frickin explain to me what a Shinji Complex is? I'm so lost.

Riachu64
9th May 2004, 05:46 PM
In no particular order:

1) Saitou, RurouKen - Ehhe. The first guy in an anime that I really, really liked. So what if he's old by anime standards, he's still so cool!!! And the cynical sadism helps, too.
2) Enishi, RurouKen - Psycho, wears funny glasses, white-haired, has a sister complex. Able to scare people just by glaring at them from under his sunglasses.
3) Vash, Trigun - Pacifist, kawaii, wears funny glasses and likes donuts ^^ I dunno, I guess he was the first really really happy and odd hero that I came across... *glomp*
4) Sabaku no Gaara, Naruto - Psycho, enjoys killing, panda-eyed (though not by choice), able to scare people just by standing very quietly in a shadowy corner and watching them. Very seriously cute and pitiful when he was a child.
5) Roronoa Zoro, One Piece - *drool* THE man!!! Lots of muscles, green-haired, has a black bandana, and uses three swords. Goes slightly psycho when in a close fight. Also able to scare people just by glaring at them. Spends about 23 out of 24 hours asleep, though.

YES. Oh my god yes. Zoro is so freaking hot/awesome/the best EVER.

*cough* >_>

1. Roronoa Zoro @ One Piece - For many of the reasons stated in the quote above. Plus the fact that even though he's the type of guy who's anything but humorous, still manages to make me laugh my arse off when he fights with Sanji/Luffy/Usopp.

2. Hatake Kakashi @ Naruto - Just a laid-back teacher that reads bad bad books... or that's what you think until he starts kicking your ass while reading. He's seriously the most awesome ninja EVER. And even though he wears that stupid mask all the time, he still looks good. Only problem is that he tends to be 3-7 hours late for everything...

[/fangirl mode]

3. Kimimaro, Itachi, and ROCK LEE (BOOYAH! Rock Lee pwns you) @ Naruto
4. Kurosaki Ichigo @ Bleach
5. Akutabi Gamma and C.T. Smith @ Zombie Powder
6. Roy Mustang @ Fullmetal Alchemist
7. Hige @ Wolf's Rain
8. Emishi @ Getbackers
9. Junpei Shibayama @ Digimon Frontier

So basically, I like guys who are hilarious or can kill many many people.

Last Exile
9th May 2004, 06:55 PM
The Shinji complex is referring to Shinji from Evangelion. It refers to a male character being spineless, wimpy, self-bashing, and having virtually no redeeming qualities whatsoever. In Japan, such characters are actually popular. But in the english-speaking world, Shinji is not popular because he isn't likeable by our social terms.

And Azura, the guy from Scrapped Princess was Shannon. Nice choice. ;)

Sheila Rae
9th May 2004, 07:25 PM
Thanks. I thought it had to do with the Evangelion Shinji. *reviews EVme15's list.* Most of those characters don't seem so spineless to me. Or maybe I was just paying attention to Kurama... *hugs non-existant Kurama plushie XD*

Zak
9th May 2004, 07:34 PM
EVme likes guys with a complex :P

*Cough*

Anyway... I haven't seen too many Animes, but from the ones I've seen bits and pieces of: Misato (NGE), Asuka (NGE), BT (.hack//SIGN), Mimiru (.hack//SIGN), and Prima (Pokemon). Probably a few others, but these are the ones I recall.

~Zak

Mewtwo-D2
9th May 2004, 11:08 PM
Wow, Azuyra, I thought I was the only one who had seen Violinist of Hameln. You rolled a natural 20 on innate coolness ^_~

Anyway, my favorite anime men are in two categories, psychotic bad guys and husband material.

Bad Boys:

Dilandau Albatou (Vision of Escaflowne) : White-haired, pale-skinned psycopath. He's just so adorably demented, how could anyone not love him? Besides, he's absolutely gorgeous in the series and in the movie.

Vicious (Cowboy Bebop) : Another sexy white-haired psycopath. I can't help it- I've got a thing for them. Besides, Vicious gets the best lines in a series bursting with great lines... Vicious is delicious.

Sesshoumaru (Inu-yasha) : Cool exterior, will of steel, and heart of ice. Not to mention white-haired. He's just about the perfect arrogant bishie.

Katsuhiko Jinnai (El Hazard) : Nowhere near as good-looking as the rest of my guys, but scheming and crazy, and thusly, a lot of fun. Plus, he has an awesome evil laugh.

Dark Schneider (Bastard!!) : White-haired, kind of psycho, a jerk and a pervert, but strangely charismatic. He's hateful, but innately likable at the same time. Gotta love the paradoxical men.

Millions Knives (Trigun) : Vash is lovable, but Knives is just sexy. He believes completely that he's doing the right thing, and sticks with it, which is admirable in a twisted sort of way.

Yamcha (Dragonball) : Not the baddest of bad boys, but not exactly a nice guy. He's more in the middle, but he was at his best as a Bandit King, so he gets this slot.

Hamel (Violinist of Hameln) : In the manga, a huge but likable jerk and pervert, and in the anime a sad, tortured soul. Either way, he plays the violin beautifully, and is quite beautiful himself. And the horn is cute.

Mousse (Ranma 1/2) : Sneaky and conniving, but utterly devoted to his beloved Shampoo. Always nice to have a guy who would never stray.

Mr. Nice Guys

Chichiri (Fushigi Yuugi) : Sweet and kind, but wise at the same time. He provides both comic relief and babysitting service to the rest of the Seishi, especially Tasuki. How could you not love him?

Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin) : On one side, compassionate protector, on the other, ruthless killer. Another paradoxical man, but that's what makes him fascinating.

Arc (Arc the Lad) : Another sweethearted planner-type, with the added bonus of being a prince, and not only a prince, but a Champion of the Spirits, and a Bandit King.

Access Time (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne) : Fun-loving and lighthearted, but dedicated and strong-willed. Not to mention absolutely adorable and fun-sized.

Quatre Raberba Winner (Gundam Wing) : My first anime love- sweet, gentle, loving, but strong underneath. Not to mention extremely smart, which is the main attraction point for me.

There are plenty other guys I could have named, but I haven't seen enough of them to be crazy about them.

SSJ Jup81
10th May 2004, 07:42 AM
The list'd go on forever with the way I am. lol

Cute guys....hmm...

I'll start with the "Well-known" stuff as in, everybody's heard of these shows at some point.

Kenji and Kojirou from Pokemon
I always found both of them extremely cute and glompable! And I always liked their characters. The quiet, intelligent Kenji; the loveable, self-less Kojirou (well, I interpret him this way).

Shuu from Digimon Adventure 02
Some of you maybe wondering who "Shuu" is, so I'll tell you. Shuu is Jou's older brother. As a side note, Jou had two older brothers, not one. Shuu is the one that helped out Miyako in Kyoto who stopped going to medical school - or whatever - and wanted to learn folklore and stuff under Professor Takenouchi. Shin, the one you see in season 1, is the one who wanted to become a doctor, and he's the oldest of all three Kido brothers.

Mirai no Trunks from Dragon Ball Z
Dude, he's such a hottie! And he kicks ass! Perfecto! ^_^

Aoki from X
I seem to find guys who wear glasses extremely cute for some reason, and he's another one of 'em. ^^

Hakai from Saiyuki
I love his laid-back attitude, and his nonchalant ways and he's cute to me so nya. :-P lol

I think I'll stop there for characters. Besides, I can't think of any others right off at the current moment. :sweat4:

Kari and Mewtwo
10th May 2004, 02:18 PM
hmm.. Might as well..

Kagome (Inuyasha)
Currently, she's #1 on my list. Just plain overall cute I suppose. Must be that school uniform, it just suits her nicely.

Kari (Digimon 02)
She used to be #1 on my list until I started watching Inuyasha more often. Same reasons as Kagome more or less: cute.

Faye (Cowboy Bebop)
She's not really my type, but I guess I'll put her here for the hell of it. I will admit she's kickass though. She just doesnt have the same appeal to me that Kagome has.

Keiko (Yuyu Hakusho)
I must be more or less a schoolgirl fanboy. She's sorta cute I guess. Still doesn'y beat Kagome though.

I think its pretty obvious by now that I'm more or less a Kagome fanboy.

Blackjack Gabbiani
10th May 2004, 03:28 PM
Well, since we're talking about characters we feel affinity for, I'm going to add Yukio Oikawa from Digimon 02. Dark, spooky, and mysterious...until we find out that what he did was for love.

It was a consuming love, one that he sold his soul for. But even that couldn't bring back his beloved Hiroki, so he had to be content with fulfilling their childhood dream...

...and even then, he died before he could do so. Although his final wish was to heal the world that he and Hiroki had dreamed of for so long...

Anjana's Halo
10th May 2004, 08:30 PM
Reading this has awaken the fangirl within me. Now for a listing of HOT BISHONEN!!!! (in the order I think of them)

-Captain Kuro (One Piece): Very suave bad guy. Just wants to live peacefully, and is willing to kill for it. Not to mention highly intelligent.
-Roronoa Zoro (One Piece): Musclely, unintenionally funny, and can kick anyone's buttocks and knows it.
-Yugi/Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh): First, I think they're both cute, but for different reasons. Yugi's cute in that little kid, nice guy way, while Yami Yugi's the silent mysterious type. I love the look he gets on his face when he's concentrating.
-All the Gundam Pilots (Gundam Wing): Yes! I love this show for the five bishies featured. Duo's my fave, though. He's a smart aleck that easily hides how good he is.
-Yue (CardCaptor Sakura): Again, the silent, mysterious type. Plus, he has wings!
-Sosuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic): I've discovered I love the soldier guys who feel they must complete their mission. But it's sweet seeing Sosuke try so hard and fail hilariously.
-Legato Bluesummers (Vash): Silent Mysterious Type (SMT). His evilness just sends delicious shivers down my spine. He's so calm and rational.
-Eriol Hiiragizawa (CardCaptor Sakura): SMT. I love his two faced additude. He's cute (though young *sigh*), intelligent, and possesses powerful magic.
-Daisuke (DNAngel): He's just the sweetest!!
-Eiri Yuki (Gravitation): I love him 'cause he's a hot hard ass who doesn't mind badmouthing complete strangers.
-Louie (Rune Soldier): I think he's hot and sweet, thouigh there aren't many brains under that long, lovely blue hair.
-Hideki (Chobits): He's so sweet, and such a quirky little pervert.
-Kamui (X): He has the nicest eyes I have ever seen. Plus wings again! Very cool wings.
-Trunks (DBZ): Yes, I love trunks just because he's hot.
-Ayato (Rahxephon): He's sweet, honest, and adapts well to being thrown into an impossible situation. Plus he's cute.
-Tatsuha Uesugi (Gravitation): Same reason I like Eiri Yuki. Tatsuha is Yuki's alternate color, yay!.
-Shuichi Shindo (Gravitation): Another very sweet, tries his hardest kind of guy. He's hottest onstage.

I could go on, but this is getting long. And from the looks of it, I like hot guys who wouldn' give me the time of day and nice guys who do their best. And bishies with wings...[Feiyou....]

Last Exile
11th May 2004, 02:34 AM
-Sosuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic): I've discovered I love the soldier guys who feel they must complete their mission. But it's sweet seeing Sosuke try so hard and fail hilariously.
-Hideki (Chobits): He's so sweet, and such a quirky little pervert.

True, very true. At least someone picked Sousuke, about time. ;)

Azura Stardust
11th May 2004, 06:51 AM
Yes!! So I am not alone! So many people turn off Violinist of Hameln because it appears to be quite odd and absurd, and it's quite old and stuff. I hate the HAmeln in the manga, but I really do like the one in the anime, though. It's the first anime where I could actually appreciate nice sweet girls (like Flute).

Something about me says I will eventually like guys with a Shinji complex. Maybe because I feel better than them. >D Or maybe it's because I know I can try to help them if they want me to... nah, I'm not sooo nice :>

Yegods. I'm doing the fangirl ranty thing now. This is not good... not good at all...

I think there IS one very, very specific kind of guy out there who I would really click with. This kind of guy does have similar beliefs with me (in order for COMPLETE mutual understanding) and it's raaather specific and I don't bother looking out for this kind of guy... I feel like an enzyme really, specific active site and all :)

Roarkiller
11th May 2004, 08:06 AM
I think there IS one very, very specific kind of guy out there who I would really click with. This kind of guy does have similar beliefs with me (in order for COMPLETE mutual understanding) and it's raaather specific and I don't bother looking out for this kind of guy... I feel like an enzyme really, specific active site and all :)

Thats what everyone say, yet so many end up with someone totally not their type :P Meh, anime is juz fantasy anyway, no need to get so serious bout them. Sure can dream about them tho.

Azura Stardust
12th May 2004, 03:00 AM
Thats what everyone say, yet so many end up with someone totally not their type :P Meh, anime is juz fantasy anyway, no need to get so serious bout them. Sure can dream about them tho.

Yeah. But I'm willing to take a childish (?) risk and see if I can avoid getting married my whole life. I saw all the dangers and pitfalls in marriage... and I don't mind the loneliness that comes with singlehood (its not that bad anyway!). Hehe.

I should run away from this topic soon. Typing about VoH has caused me to dream about Hamel in the middle of my class :(

toto
2nd June 2004, 08:59 PM
Ash/Satoshi, I think he is hot.
I also like Yami, Yugi and Joey.

GoldenDragonite
2nd June 2004, 09:31 PM
Allright.. lets see who we can put on here

In no particular order

Hatsuharu- Fruits Basket
Kyo- Fruits basket- In our anime club, we argue over who is cuter, Kyo or Yuki..
Hiei- Yu yu Hakusho
Yoko Kurama- YYH
Gaara- Naruto (this was really the first character I became obsessed with..)
Itachi Uchiha- Naruto
Hikaru- Hikaru no Go
Yuki-Gravitation

I know there's others.. I just can't think of it right now

Pokemaster Ash
6th June 2004, 11:30 PM
Time to make my list. I generally have kept it simple, though animes I've recently gotten into have broadened the list.

In no particular order:
Setsuna/Trista/Sailor Pluto (Sailor Moon)
Ami/Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon)
Rei/Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon)
Misato (Evangelion)
Kasumi (Ranma ˝)
Sango (Inu-Yasha)
Jasmine (Pokémon)
Saloma Kohan (Rockman.EXE/Mega Man Battle Network)
Miyuki Kuroi (Rockman.EXE/Mega Man Battle Network)
Tamako Shraizuki (Rockman.EXE/Mega Man Battle Network)
Ran Igarashi (yes, that's a girl; Rockman.EXE/Mega Man Battle Network)

And I'm certainly not about to forget my #1: Sabrina! Oh, how much I like the Psychic Gym Leader. Too bad the Pokémon anime made her look a lot different than she is (both in looks and personality). She's just so sweet normally.

Sabrina: ... *drags PA away*

...Okay, maybe I went a little overboard...

(Also, note I didn't use NT Warrior in my little list when it came to the Battle Network girls. That's because I'm including the games, not just the anime.)

Celebii
10th June 2004, 07:52 AM
I haven't seen many animes, but here are some of the most beautiful anime/manga characters in my mind

5. Misato Katsuragi (NGE): She's sexy, but I probably would not date her.
4. Chi-Chi (DB/Z/GT): She is strong, but I would not want make her angry.
3. Android 18 (DBZ): Strong, beautiful, more level-headed than Chi-Chi.
2. Melody (Pokemon 2000): She's pretty, and has a nice personality.
1. Sabrina (Pokemon): She's beautiful and is very powerful with her psychic abilities. If her post insanity anime personality is anything like her game or Ono's Manga personality, she's by far number 1.

Dark Scizor
11th June 2004, 08:15 PM
I'm quite tired at the moment, so i'll put the ones i can remember off the top of my head (Will edit any others in if/when i remember). this isn't in any particular order apart from havinb Teletha Testerossa at the top.

1] Teletha Testerossa (Full Metal Panic + Fummofu) - Shes clumsy innocent and cute.
2] Asuka Langley (NGE) - She is firey and upbeat, love her attitude in a way (opp. to TT)

I can no longer be bothered to go into detail.

Ren Mikihara (FMP? Fumoffu)
Kari (Digimon 02)
Whitney (Pokémon)
Ami (Sailor Moon)
Rei Ayanami (NGE)
Rosette Christopher (Chrono Crusade)
Black Rose & Mimiru, they're quite similar (.hack//)
Lumiere (Kiddy Grade)

Yeah, i'm too tired now and i give up lolol At the moment (emphasis on at the moment) i would say that my favourite would be Teletha Testerossa for the reasons mentioned above and the fact she is quite dainty and small so she'd need protecting heh :oh:

Kari and Mewtwo
12th June 2004, 12:19 AM
*Looks around the room and notices how he is still the only one who mentioned Kagome*

Whiny? Wtf? Explain. I don't see Kagome as whiny. :P

Zalika
29th June 2004, 12:16 AM
:eek: MALIK ISHTAR FROM YU-GI-OH ALL THE WAY! :liplick: NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!!! :love2:

~Zalika :scared:

pokeguy76
1st July 2004, 08:37 AM
Attractive anime person:
That would be URD from Ah! My goddes.

greatfire
1st July 2004, 06:08 PM
Lust from Full Metal Alchemist would be very attractive if she were a real person (this has a hidden meaning, by the way ;) )

Jeikobu
2nd July 2004, 12:46 PM
Misao Makimachi (Rurouni Kenshin), Erika (Pokemon), and a few others (too lazy too think about all the anime females I know of) are great, but no one tops Haruka-chan! ^_^ :love2:

VampireCharizard
16th July 2004, 08:51 AM
hehe i like these two:^_^
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v258/vampirecharizard/gravitation_characters.bmp
hope that worked^^ the one on the left that's being serious is yuki, and the one on the right is shuichi^_^ they're so cute and yes they're both guys :sweat4: ya so there

VampireCharizard
16th July 2004, 09:04 AM
:eek: MALIK ISHTAR FROM YU-GI-OH ALL THE WAY! :liplick: NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!!! :love2:

~Zalika :scared: YAY!!!!!! you're so right^_^ but i like my guys better>.<

Rudoku
16th July 2004, 12:23 PM
*Looks around the room and notices how he is still the only one who mentioned Kagome*

Whiny? Wtf? Explain. I don't see Kagome as whiny. :P
Akane Tendo III is whiny. Speaking of which, this creepy thread needs more Ukyo.

Anju
16th July 2004, 05:47 PM
Pokemon-
Eusine: He was in Pokemon crystal, so I was very happy to see him in the anime.

Jirarudan/Lawrence III aka "Lawney": I was infatuated with this guy in middle school.

Digimon-

Myotismon: When I saw this guy, it made me get into digimon...

Oikawa: I found him attractive in some strange way.

Blackjack Gabbiani
17th July 2004, 05:42 AM
...are you my clone? Seriously, there aren't very many Jiri fans out there, there aren't very many Oikawa fans out there, and to like BOTH is...well, me. And evidently you as well.

Tell me, you wouldn't happen to play Final Fantasy VI as well, would you?

Anju
17th July 2004, 11:19 AM
I haven't played FF VI, but I have played VII and IX, and some of X.

Blackjack Gabbiani
17th July 2004, 02:58 PM
Aaah, damn.

You haven't heard of sites called Shattered Dreams or Graceful Obsession, would you? That's my Oikawa site and my Jirarudan site, respectively. (sadly, they no longer exist, as I had them on washuslab, which disappeared...)

Chrono Storm
17th July 2004, 07:27 PM
Hmm... might as well make a list, hm? In no particular order but grouped by series:
Fullmetal Alchemist(I adore it, can't you tell?)
Greed. He's not bishonen, but there are some of us out there that like MANLY men... and I love the fluffy thing. :)
Zolof J. Kimblee. Insanity has never been this delicious. He's got an awesome hairstyle, lovely eyes, and is one of maybe two people who make the millitary uniform look good. Plus his ability RULES.
Scar. There are these moments where he's just so CUTE. Most of them are very innapropriate, however(like when he's about to blow the brains out of the back of the protagonist's head), but hey, I'm not complaning. I already mentioned that I like manly men, and I absolutely adore his hair. And eyes. And right arm.
Envy. I don't like him as much as I used to, but he's one of the few men(? I'm still confused about his gender... he could be a hemaprodite) who look good in tight black tank tops and skirts.
Frank Archer: ...What?
Edward Elric. Like Envy, I think he's hot, but I don't like him as much as I used to. He turned into a jerk after episode 34.
Yes, but Archer and Kimblee are jerks and you like THEM!
Archer and Kimblee were ALWAYS jerks. Ed stabbed me in the back.
Trigun
Legato Bluesummers. Very, very sexy. Of course, there's the slight drawback of him being EFFING EVIL, but his hair and eyes are pretty, so I can forgive him. Besides, evil is kinda a turn-on for me, so...
Nicholas D. Wolfwood. Sexy, sexy priest..
Monster
Dr. Kenzo Tenma. The series is a desert when it comes to decent looking guys, so I'll take what I can get.
Johann Leighbert. See above, plus evil.

Anju
18th July 2004, 11:31 PM
Aaah, damn.

You haven't heard of sites called Shattered Dreams or Graceful Obsession, would you? That's my Oikawa site and my Jirarudan site, respectively. (sadly, they no longer exist, as I had them on washuslab, which disappeared...)

Yes, I think I have been to those sites years ago.

FusionSonicX
19th July 2004, 12:21 AM
DIGIMON Season 2 :: Kari and Mimi

Toxicity
19th July 2004, 01:44 AM
Bish I like, purely not overly-obsessed, whatever...Let me see(no particular order)...

InuYasha(InuYasha): Who couldn't find him adorable? *plays with ears*
Shippou(InuYasha): He's cute and stuff, still pretty adorable.
Sesshoumaru(InuYasha): Yes...the fluffy guy. Deep down he has love to hand out...
Kouji Minamoto(Digimon: Frontier): Dunno why...I just like his appearance...I sometimes sorta dress like that.
Brawly(Pokemon): Used to. Besides, who couldn't resist at least one surfer...^_^;
Vash(Trigun): Yeah...Love and Peace!
....*draws huge blank because nothing can strike her mind*

Azura Stardust
20th July 2004, 07:47 AM
Oooh, I finally remembered...

A****aka from Princess Mononoke, pwns an dpwns and pwns and pwns and pwns and pwns.

Ooooooooooooooooh yes. He is indeed very very admirable. (And he does look good ,if that counts!)

Last Exile
20th July 2004, 11:33 PM
Fuu from Samurai Champloo is really hot. She's going to rival Faye Valentine for sure once Samurai Champloo hits DVD and TV. She's nowhere enar as wild as Faye but she's still got spunk and brains where it counts. Plus Fuu wears some of the best kimonos I've ever seen in my life. Her square thongs are funky. She's got a really wicked smile and her eyes are cat-like, to contrast her pearly white skin. Ooh, so delectable. Plus, there was that certain 'incident' she pulled off in Episode 1. ;)

Agent Elrond
24th July 2004, 06:21 PM
Oooh, I finally remembered...

A****aka from Princess Mononoke, pwns an dpwns and pwns and pwns and pwns and pwns.

Ooooooooooooooooh yes. He is indeed very very admirable. (And he does look good ,if that counts!)

Aw, you beat me. I was gonna say Ashi-taka too.... if only for the fact that he would probably beat the crap out of Legolas in a bow on bow match. >.> Pity the censors are always mean to his name. ;_; Also he is a 1337 Elk rider. ^_^

Aherm, I also like Sesshoumaru, or, to be presisce, I like Sesshoumaru's Fluffy. I WANT his Fluffy!!!!!! (I also want Toukijin(sp?), but I know I'll never get that.) Eheh. Oh, okay, I like Sesshoumaru, I think he's very, er, decorative.

*runs*

Blackjack Gabbiani
25th July 2004, 12:14 AM
Yes, I think I have been to those sites years ago.

I really wish I had them back...then I could spread the word more effectively about these two mostly ignored characters.

Dark Scizor
25th July 2004, 11:48 AM
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v258/vampirecharizard/gravitation_characters.bmp
hope that worked^^ the one on the left that's being serious is yuki, and the one on the right is shuichi^_^ they're so cute and yes they're both guys :sweat4: ya so there

After seeing the first episode of Gravitation i would like to say they do make a cute couple :)

I am also giong to add Haruka/May from pokémon onto my list :D

(more to follow)

Razola
27th July 2004, 12:03 AM
Based on recent anime trends forged by Final Fantasy, the relationship could be boy/girl, girl/girl, boy/boy, or girl/boy.

Seriously, I can't make my mind up on the pink haired one.

Last Exile
28th July 2004, 02:49 AM
It is a guy, Raz. I can assure you. ;)

Dark Scizor
31st July 2004, 04:50 PM
I can second LE that he is a guy. I thought he was a girl when i first saw images of Gravitation, then i watched an episode....boy i was wrong lol

achooxp
11th August 2004, 12:13 AM
Haha okay so I don't know about ATTRACTIVE, but I guess I'll just list characters that I really like in both looks and character.

Izzy, Digimon
Spike, Cowboy Bebop
Faye, Cowboy Bebop
Ein, Cowboy Bebop
Rocko, Cowboy Bebop
Julia, Cowboy Bebop (see a pattern?)
Professor Oak, Pokemon
Misty, Pokemon
Kakashi, Naruto
Zabuza, Naruto
Kyo, Fruits Basket
Shinji, Evangelion (I think it's just b/c I can relate to him...)
Misato, Evangelion
Kaji, Evangelion

The Muffin Man
11th August 2004, 10:20 AM
It is a guy, Raz. I can assure you. ;)

Well you've told us you're a guy and Agent Elronds told us she's a girl, and neither one of us believes THAT.

piKachuuu
12th August 2004, 02:19 AM
I'm a girl, so Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh! is totally kawaii!! I also like Kaiba and Bakura...

Poké-wise, I think Gary is pretty cool.

sage
8th September 2004, 12:56 PM
The 2nd Class characters from the Ragnarok Online: the Animation ^^;

Namely Takius and Judia

rawr.

FireBlast
8th September 2004, 02:14 PM
Hey guys, I don't find any anime character is attractive at all, they all look like aliens with gigantic eyes and completely unhuman faces ! ^^;

Bunch of pervs.

Last Exile
9th September 2004, 12:52 AM
Lucy from Elfen Lied. You only need one episode to make up your mind. ;)

Kaworu
9th September 2004, 09:20 AM
Well, I've always found Misato from Neon Genesis Evangelion very attractive. Sexy, even. Gotta love long blue hair. ^_^o

As for other girls, I'd have to say Jasmine, Flannery, Winona and Roxanne from the Pokemon anime pretty.

As for guys, then I'd have to say Kaworu (Me, dammit!) from NGE. No, I don't find him attractive, but I will admit that he *is* good looking.

Dark Scizor
10th September 2004, 05:05 PM
Woooooooooooo, another kaworu fan :D

I would say he is an attractive male anime character, but i myself do not find him attractive.

Oh, and welcome to TPM.

Yumemiru
8th October 2004, 05:30 PM
Fakia [Princess Tutu] Angst that I *like*. He isn't your typical "WOOOO" energetic guy, but he's not a complete flopout like Mytho. He's determined, very elegant (but not overly so), intelligent, thoughtful and yet he overcomes his problems by seeing clearly ahead. And he's not crass either; he can appreciate inperfect people... he's not a perfect person either. But he's willing to learn and receptive to change. His grace blows me away.

Fakir!!! Yeah. He is one of my two favorites. He is crass, initially, but then you learn the reasons for him acting that way... Fakir is just amazing. Especially in the finale for Chapter of Egg (Swan Lake). :D

Mytho is too... wimpy, initially. I guess it's not his fault, having no heart and all. Once he becomes the prince again in the series finale, he's a LOT better. But my heart still belongs to Fakir.

So, yeah... my choices would be Fakir (Princess Tutu) and... TAKUTO (Full Moon wo Sagashite). I love Takuto. After watching the series, I don't understand how anyone could not love Takuto. If it were possible for me to have a crush on anime characters (...), I would be swooning over these guys. Meroko (Full Moon) is amazing too (note my avatar and signature). Wakouji-sensai (also from Full Moon) is also very cool. Calm, compassionate, caring, and HOT. Yeah. I said HOT.

Princess Tutu and Full Moon wo Sagashite also happen to be my two favorite anime series. I really like Gakkou no Kaidan too, but I'm still waiting for the rest of the fan-subs. And the main characters are definitely too young for me... lol.

EVme15
8th October 2004, 07:29 PM
Wow, I haven't added to my list in a long time.

Wizard (Angelic Layer) - I mean, come on. I know he's not even 'real' (on a different scale here, none of them are actually real ;-; ), but HE'S SO COOL!!!
Tsuzuki (Yami no Matsuei) - TSUZUKI!!! *glomps* I love the way the eyes are drawn. And he can summon Suzaku! That's so awesome!
Chrno (Chrno Crusade) - He's cute. I can't really describe it more than that. He's just cute.
Hatsuharu (Fruits Basket) - Naturally white hair with black roots. He rocks.
Makenshi (Final Fantasy Unlimited) - ... I can't even describe why. He's just... wow.
Yue (CCS) - Have you seen this guy? He was made to be hot.

And that's all that I can remember right now.

Rocketboy
8th October 2004, 11:46 PM
I find Shampoo from Ranma pretty attractive...