PDA

View Full Version : Whiscash epi: Spoilers

Zak
7th May 2004, 04:07 PM
Alright, I haven't done a guide in a while, mainly because I haven't had a need to. I might do this one though. In the meantime I'll give some spoilers:

-Ash's badges get stolen (DUH)

-Suzumura, the master fisherman helps Ash and the others and they learn a few new fishing techniques.

-Jessie's hair is now a pimp to another Pokemon - Feebas!

-We see REALLY close up shots of Ash's badges in detail and color. Ask Animelee or something for screenshots in the thread.

-Suzumura has a well trained Flaaffy named Hama, full of all sorts of unique attacks. After Ash's badges get rescued, he uses it to battle Whiscash on land and try to catch it. He actually happens to have a MASTER BALL! Unfortunately to Suzumura's dismay, Whiscash doesn't get in the Master Ball--but the Master Ball gets inside it! LOL yup, Whiscash catches it in its mouth. I guess all of you Fanfic writers should take down the fact that Pokemon can evade Master Balls by catching it in their mouths. :rolleyes:

~Zak

Rocketboy
7th May 2004, 05:47 PM
That's all very interesting and I was shocked when I saw that he had a [eerie echo] MASTER BALL! [/eerie echo] I can't wait to see this ep.

Chris 2.1
8th May 2004, 02:09 AM
What attacks does Hama have? I thought I saw Iron Tail......

Rocketboy
8th May 2004, 06:29 AM
It also has the electric attacks.

Chris 2.1
8th May 2004, 11:59 AM
I know, but Zak said:

Suzumura has a well trained Flaaffy named Hama, full of all sorts of unique attacks

So I thought there might be some neat ones in there.

And Feebas made a cameo! Yay.

Pewter City Geodude
8th May 2004, 12:50 PM
Flaaffy used Iron Tail, Thundershock (which didn't work, showing off Whiscash's Ground type), and what I think was Mega Punch. Either that or Dynamicpunch, I didn't recognize the Japanese word, but it definitely wasn't Focus Punch. I know that one, in Japanese Focus Punch is "Kiai Punch" and that's not what he said.