PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: Vegenence--sign ups!

lugia_2000
29th January 2003, 07:32 PM
phew...my first rpg in a while. Some of you (well, few of you) may know me as lugia_2000. Here goes.

It is some time after our hero, link, vanquished Gannondorf and the idol of oblivion, Majora's Mask, from the land. All went peacefully until one day. One day that would change Hyrule--and Termina's history forever.

Link had been adventuring through a dungeon that had been infested with monsters, when a dark, shadowy figure appeared.
"S-Skull kid..?" Said Link is disbelief. No. It wasn't skull kid. It was far worse than skull kid. At it's head was the Mask...Majora's Mask. It's outfit was that of a Gerudo. Link cried out in horror as he relized who this was. It was Gannondorf.

An battle shortly ensued, but Gannondorf was far too powerful for Link. Using a strange scythe with a horrifying black aura, he destroyed Link in one quick, easy stroke. With the main threat out of the way, Gannondorf ascended to his fortress. All hope was lost.
Or was it?

The four giants of the land called upon ten people from across the land. No sooner were they called upon were they plunged into an adventure the would never forget.
This is their story.

Name: (duh)
Looks:
Personality:
Element: (Earth, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Water, Light, Dark(two of these at max, counting me. There is something big in store for the dark people. Who ever is the other dark has to be my brother or sister. You'll see why.) and Void. (space/time magic)
Magic: (a few basic spells your character has)
Weapons:
Armor:
Relationships: (gf, bf, crushes, etc...)
Homeland: (Like Ikana, Kakariko town, etc...)
Other:

Here's my dude:

Name: Shadow
Looks: Jet black hair, storm grey eyes, 6'2", 160 lbs, semi-muscular build, tan skin, dresses in all black w/ a black T-Shirt, Cargo pants, belt, and boots. Around his right hand is a silver gauntlet.
Personality: Fun loving and hot headed, he can be overly serious or under serious, and loves to joke around. He is reliable and always fights for what he believes for, and is shy toward those he does not know. He often runs into things without thinking and never thinks of the consequinces.
Element: Dark. (mweeheehee)
Magic: Ability to shoot black flames from his hands, various skills with his blade that instantly rot flesh, and dark beams.
Weapons: An oversized, black bladed sword with skulls and pointy things all over it. It is surrounded by a mysterious dark aura, and he has held it long as he can remember.
Armor: The gauntlet, as well as a silver chest play worn over his T-shirt.
Relationships: Well, sorta. He develops a crush on Maichi.
Homeland: Ikana.
Other: Has no recolection of his past or childhood. He has been considered sort of an outcast due to his dark magic abilities, and has been considered by the non-magi a minion of evil, which is obviously not true. Shadow is not his true name, but rather a name he has adapted, due to the fact that he has no reccolection of his former name.

Tyler and Hobbes
29th January 2003, 08:16 PM
Name: Puck
Looks:Dark red hair,Onix eyes,5"8',140pds,kinda lanky,sepia skin,black leather jacket green T-shirt,green sweat pants,sandals w/socks,necklace with a hockey puck on it
Personality:jokes around alot,sometimes cant stop always up for adventure
Element:Dark
Magic:levitates at will and can turn people into stone with just one touch
Weapons: dagger2
Armor:none
Relationships:maybe......
Homeland:Kakariko Town
Other:very mysterious

FireMaster
29th January 2003, 08:59 PM
Name: Hiro
Looks: hes about 5'8 with Short Black Hair. Wears a Red Tunic and White leggins with red boots.
Personality: Nice, Loyal and Brave. has a good sence of humor and like to have fun but, when battles begin he becomes dead serious.
History: (Ok i hope u dont mind me being ur characters friend) He grew up in Ilkana the same town as Shadow and his younger bro and they have always been good friends. When they were younger they trained together and weren't all that bad with there weapons. When Hiro was about 13 his parents were killed by some unknown force Hiro did not really know what it was but, suspected something evil.
Element: Fire
Magic: Can shoot small Fireballs that are super hot. Also his weapons are Fire Enchanced meaning when he strikes, his opponent feel Inferno. Also has a Duel Attack with Shadow kinda like X Strike. (for those who don't know its kinda where the 2 people stand back and charge oppent diagnolly and hit enemy kinda making a X shape)
Weapons: Dual Sabres(2 Swords in Each Hand) Each has a gem on the botom that has swirling Fire. The gems are small and can't really be seen unless the sword is examined and our said to be priceless
Armor: A Light Chest Plate and hand guards(Gloves I Guess)
Relationships: Well um no GF but, is real good friend with Shadow
Homeland: Ikana
Other: Hope you don't mind that I made out chars Friends. IF u dont want too than its alright and i will delete it :)

VirtualPlay
29th January 2003, 10:13 PM
Name: Maichi Konnetsu
Looks: Clicky! (http://www.boomspeed.com/virtualplay/PsychoticMageChick.gif) (Drawing Courtesy of Michael Poe (http://www.errantstory.com) {I couldn't resist…it just fit!}) Blond hair, blue eyes, black clothes.
Personality: Mostly the rebellious teenager, but makes smart decisions; actually thinks about the consequences first.
Element: Void! (Psychotic Mage Chick ^-^)
Magic: Halt (freezes someone/thing/s for a few seconds), Slow (reduces someone's speed), Haste (raises someone's speed); Teleport (…do I really need to explain it?)
Weapons: smooth, slim staff the color of this text, with a red jewel encrusted in the top. (maybe I'll get to drawing it…)
Armor: leather gauntlets, shin guards, but nothing else. (her attacks cover her defense)
Relationships: not taken, currently :P
Homeland: Hyrule (y'know, the market place thingy)
Other:

BTW: it's Kakariko Village, not Town.

Also: X-Strike! :D even though it should be Frog and Chrono…ah well…

Arnen
29th January 2003, 10:18 PM
Hey, if I be the evil dude who's your brother can I also have a good card? Otherwise I can just be evil (I'm good at that muhahaha...)

~Name: Seylan
~Age: 16
~Gender: M
~Looks: Sort of tall with a slightly muscular build, sort of pale. White-blonde hair dyed (they have hair dye, don't they? o.O) silver, pale blue eyes. Wears a dark grey T-shirt and black pants, also wears a dark grey scarf and leather guantlets.
~Personality: Cold and silent, hates pretty much everything. He does NOT like people very much unless he knows them well. And, um, he doesn't get cold very easilly at ALL.
~Element: Ice
~Magic:
-Freeze (he freezes stuff, duh!)
-Fly (very short distances)
-Whirlwind (an arctic wind whips up, with ice shards like daggers in it)
-Ice Blast (fires ice in shards or waves of energy)
~Weapons: A sword with a black blade called Soulcutter, various daggers, and a chain for strangling things.
~Armor: Not much, just the guantlets (they have mithril plates in them), and a small shield with spikes on it (so it can be thrown).
~Relationships: Shadow's and Puck's brother.
~Homeland: Originally from Ikana, but has gone to Snowhead.
~Other: None?

Twizzler0171
30th January 2003, 08:54 AM
Name: Kisa
Looks: Light blue, but not clear. Blond hair, and stormy gry eyes.
Personality: Kind, but can get pretty stormy at times...
Element: Wind
Magic: controls the weather...
Weapons: A magical sword, and three grey stones
Armor: Sheild, helmet
Relationships: none
Homeland: She has been traveling so long, she cannot remember...
Other: Since she was a child, she has been traveling.

lugia_2000
30th January 2003, 02:35 PM
ok...nice. A few more sign ups and I guess we can start.
Nabooru, in response to your question...I guess Shadow can have two brothers. ^_^;; (expect to see me using this face very often) . Aslo, what exactly do you mean by can you have a good card...? ^_^;; (told you)
Hiro, you can be my friend...it's a cool idea. (nice CT reference) ^_^;; (and again!!)

lugia_2000
30th January 2003, 02:58 PM
Hmmm...I'm gonna edit my character a little. :D

Arnen
30th January 2003, 07:42 PM
Oh... I'm a bit confused now o.O (expect me to use this face very often). By "Can I also have a good card" I mean a not evil person... Never mind though :)

Haruko
30th January 2003, 07:59 PM
Name:Izumi
Looks:Tall, with Long Brown hair with Blue eyes. She wears long Silky white Pant's with a Pink Longsleeve. She also has these Feathery wing's like a angel, sorta like curse that was put on her by some monster, making her have them. She was then made fun of and shunned all her life.
Personality:Shy, she really doesn't tlak or trust anyone, but when she does, she help you no matter what.
Element:Light
Magic:
-Healing Bathe(Sun light cover's her, healing her in a Bathe of light. Supposed to be spelt like that).
-Purify Sun(She Spin's into a tornado,(at nite) She takes all the Moonlight, and turn's it into Sun light, releasing the blow. She can't control it, only because she faint's after using it.
-Magic Arrow(She releases a Arrow that the tips have a the shape of the sun, taking some sun-light energy, and Glow's. It can pierce through any armour.
Weapons:Bow and Silver Sun Arrows,Ether Medallion.
Armor:Nothing really. She has a jewel on her Chest that protect's her from some time, and is her only defence.
Relationships:None. She was betrayed by her old BF, so she wishes for none at the time, though many want to be her BF.
Homeland:Kakariko Village, but she moves around all the time.
Other:Nothing really.

lugia_2000
31st January 2003, 01:59 PM
ohhhh...i see what you mean. Shadow isn't evil, he just uses dark magic. I'm not taking any evil people...having people of different sides usually totally messes up an rpg.

lugia_2000
31st January 2003, 04:54 PM
come on! don't make me change the into to eight heros! Just three more...-_-;

SmearGal
31st January 2003, 08:01 PM
XP I'm still kind of new to this, but I'll try. *shrugs*

Name: Kurayami
Looks: Have a picture later, buuut...Shoulder-length blonde hair, navy blue eyes, 'round 5'5", slender. Wears something similar to Link, 'cept it's black and a tad longer. The leggings are a dark grey, same with shirt. Vest is black, too. On the back of her vest, there's a weird symbol. (Imagine it whatever until I get in the picture, since I can't describe it).
Personality: Usually a loner. Doesn't really go with society, but if pressed upon it, she's all for it.
Element: Water
Magic: Rainfall (calls up some rain clouds and makes 'em pour)
Weapons: Sword & Bow'n'Arrows
Armor: Navy blue forearm...leather...protectors...(Gah, I dunno what they're called.) and navy shinguard lookin' things.
Relationships: None, but I'm open...*snickering*
Homeland: Lost Woods (Usually in the Forest Temple, but likes to live near the entrance/exit to the Lost Woods) ((From Ocarina of Time, BTW...If you don't know...O-o'))
Other: Nothing, really.

XP Am I approved?

~Smear

lugia_2000
1st February 2003, 03:53 PM
OK, forget it...It'll be eight heros. ^_^; (here it is again people)
Please post your character info before your first post, just so people will have a chance to see it one last time.

lugia_2000
1st February 2003, 04:25 PM
Oh yeh, SmearGal, youre approved. ^_^; (dundundun! The face strikes back!)