PDA

View Full Version : Sudowoodo..

Shadow Djinn
8th May 2004, 12:11 PM
Well...I just beat Miror B without getting Sudowoodo and my stupid brother saved -.-; so is there any other way to get Sudowoodo?

Poryhedron
8th May 2004, 12:20 PM
With the single exception of Togetic, you can always go back and fight a Shadow Pokémon's trainer again...even Miror B. himself. The trick is usually finding out where you find the trainer for repeat battles.

Number1ChanseyFan
8th May 2004, 12:28 PM
Well...I just beat Miror B without getting Sudowoodo and my stupid brother saved -.-; so is there any other way to get Sudowoodo?

Like Poryhedron said, the only Shadow Pokémon that you won't get another chance at snagging is the last one, Togetic. You will get to fight Miror B again towards the end of the game, in Realgam Tower. If you fail to catch Sudowoodo again, then your next chance to get Sudowoodo from Miror B will be at the Deep Colosseum, which you can access after you have beaten the game. To get the D-Disc you have to defeat Gonzap in the Snagem Hideout when you have to go through the Snagem Hideout a second time.

Darien Shields
18th May 2004, 10:14 AM
Where can the repeat battle with Yanma be found? Its Trainer is Cipher Peon Nore who is first met in the Pyrite Building (PYRITE BLDG!).

Thanks.

Number1ChanseyFan
18th May 2004, 12:57 PM
You should be able to get a rematch with Cipher Peon Nore after you beat Evice at the top of Realgam Tower. He should be one of the random trainers that drop down from the ceiling.