PDA

View Full Version : Which Game

SWAMPERT1
8th May 2004, 12:29 PM
What are some GOOD single & multiplayer games for the gamecube. Im buying one soon so I need to know good games. I was thinking I may buy PSO III for I LOVED the first 2 but I need your help.

EDIT I have the following
PSO I-II
NFSU
Metroid Prime
True Crimes
Sonic DX
Sonic Adventure II Battle
F-Zero
Megaman NT
..::*I think thats about It*::>>

PS. What are good PC FREE!!! multiplayer games

andyizcool
8th May 2004, 12:44 PM
Sonic Heroes also has some 2 Player features where you can battle each other or have a race in the levels or special stages.

RedStarWarrior
8th May 2004, 12:46 PM
SSMB is a great multiplayer game for the GameCube. I also enjoyed both of the Monkey Ball games.

Oh, just FYI, PSO III is different than I or II. I like it, but you may not.

Yoh Asakura
8th May 2004, 12:53 PM
Go with the main hitters like FF:CC and MK:DD! Wind Waker is decent, not amazing but decent. You have to buy Viewtiful Joe and Resie Evil 0 is a pretty good but slightly easy game.

Edit: ****ing smilies.

Razola
8th May 2004, 01:13 PM
There is a stickied thread dedicated to free games for PC. Hell, I even updated the main list last night. You can glean that thread for suggestions, but since these games are free there's not real loss in trying them all out.

PNT510
8th May 2004, 01:45 PM
Mario Kart: DD and The Wind Waker are two must have gamecube games. Ultimate Muscle is good too if you want a fun unrealistic wrestling/fighting game, by the makes of No Mercy and Def Jam Vendetta.

Gengachu
14th May 2004, 04:51 PM
I'd recommend any of the Resident Evils for single player, and Timesplitters or Smash Bros. for multiplayer. I'd also recommend a Game Boy Player if you have lots of Game Boy games.