PDA

View Full Version : [P] If You Where A Super Hero...

Yoh Asakura
9th May 2004, 06:55 AM
1. What would your super hero/super villain name be?
2. What would your costume be?
3. If you had super powers, would you use them for good or Evil?
4. What would your super powers be?

1. *Shrugs* somethin' cool sounding, on the same level of Spawn, Blade, etc.
2. Something sleek, black and cool lookin'.
3. Heh good yeah right, Evil.
4. Somethin' really kick ass, like Dbz powers but black not yellow, blue or pink, ESP ((Gotta have ESP)) and immortality, yeah it's a power so nyeh ;P

mr_pikachu
9th May 2004, 07:12 AM

Knowing me, it'd probably be something most people would consider lame, like "The Chessmaster" or something. But hey, I'd be fine with it.

A T-shirt, shorts, and sandals. :D Okay, um... I guess some sort of mask to cover my face almost completely, along with a short sleeve shirt type thing. Oh, and some shorts, or something similar. And sandals. So yeah, the only that'd probably change much would be the mask. :lol:

Good, definitely. And hey, why did you have evil capitalized? HAVE YOU TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE?!

Heald
9th May 2004, 07:19 AM

Kiltman

A kilt, a white vest, a tartan cape, black boots, and a hammer (not a tool, but the olympic thing with the metal ball on the chain) as my weapon, except it would be ten times bigger!

Depends. It doesn't have to be black and white. I prefer the grey areas myself. Basically, if I feel like doing it, I'll do it, whether for good or evil.

BTW, shouldn't a question be what our super powers are?

Yukitsukai
9th May 2004, 07:20 AM

1. It'd be something dorky and stupid that some creator came up with :no: When I was younger, I was "Rainbow Girl" and I flew around on a pony :lol:

2. I always pictured Rainbow Girl with rainbow tights, white undies-over-tights, a white shirt with rainbow sleeves, and a rainbow cape. Then again, I was 6 or 7...

3. Rainbow Girl used them for good :yes:

Yoh Asakura
9th May 2004, 07:31 AM

Kiltman

A kilt, a white vest, a tartan cape, black boots, and a hammer (not a tool, but the olympic thing with the metal ball on the chain) as my weapon, except it would be ten times bigger!

Depends. It doesn't have to be black and white. I prefer the grey areas myself. Basically, if I feel like doing it, I'll do it, whether for good or evil.

BTW, shouldn't a question be what our super powers are?

Noted and Edited . It's early i'm i'm lazy and not thinking so... that's my excuse as to why it wasn't added.

Heald
9th May 2004, 07:37 AM
Then I'll repost...

Kiltman

Super strength, flying, impregnable skin. My weakness? Vegetarian haggis!

phaedrus
9th May 2004, 11:24 AM
1. What would your super hero/super villain name be? The **** would be awsome.
2. What would your costume be? er.....i wasn't planning to even wear clothes.... <;o
3. If you had super powers, would you use them for good or Evil? i don't refer things as good or evil.
4. What would your super powers be? the power to pimp ;x or be able to shoot lightning bolts from my fingertips....that would hurt my blister....='(

Kris
9th May 2004, 04:00 PM

1. The Silent Surfer, or something like that....
2. It would be blue and have a water theme, and a surfy theme
3. Depends who I was using them on!
4. Water type attacks

Fett One
9th May 2004, 04:55 PM
1.Arsenal
2. All red with white gloves and a white A on the chest
3. For good since evil never seems to win
4. Control over fire, electricity, and ice

Tainted
9th May 2004, 06:13 PM

1. *Shrugs* somethin' cool sounding, on the same level of Spawn, Blade, etc.
2. Something sleek, black and cool lookin'.
3. Heh good yeah right, Evil.
4. Somethin' really kick ass, like Dbz powers but black not yellow, blue or pink, ESP ((Gotta have ESP)) and immortality, yeah it's a power so nyeh ;P

1) The Tainted Arson
2) All black, black cape... heh.
3) Definately more leaning towards evil, who can resist, though? If you were nearly invincible, I'm not going to walk around saving people, although I imagine I would save the better looking women. I'd be robbing banks, setting fire to old people and eating babies.
4) Ability to turn skin to flexable titanium at will, still remaining an ability to move limbs and such. Plus-- manipulation of fire.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

RedStarWarrior
9th May 2004, 09:29 PM
I would actually want to be a Green Lanturn.

GL's.

Good.

GL's.

Jay
10th May 2004, 01:33 AM
1. Little_Pikachu (Administrator).
2. Probably wearing a Little_Pikachu costume.
3. Both.
4. Permabanning pricks, like Yami and Kelly. :)

shazza
10th May 2004, 02:11 AM
-Well I wouldn't be the superhero, exactly, but I would make a superhero called Supernerd. He is a nerd and when he gets teased too much he develops powers !!
-It would be something gay and stupid, he would have rulers and cumpuses and a calculator and staplers as weapons. He will wear glasses and have acne, and also have ahstma. He would also make that nerd noise, that is sometimse on the Simpsons. "Nauh"
-He would use them for good, obviously !! Protect normal nerds and attack bullies !!
-To be super smart and fly !!

ChicRocketJames
10th May 2004, 03:30 AM
The Lawyer.
A tailored suit complete with a deadly briefcase that can be thrown to dispatch multiple enemies, and then returns to my hand like a boomerang. My sidekick, Wiggy the wig, would live inside this briefcase, ready to spring out and viciously maul my foes. I would also have a typical black barrister's gown that could act like a parachute to allow me to jump from tall buildings.
Whichever side could afford me.
The ability to stun my foes with paralysing paragraphs of fine print. Also the ability to have my cheesy theme music play every time I run anywhere. Quick, Wiggy! To the library!

Yoh Asakura
10th May 2004, 12:45 PM
1. Little_Pikachu (Administrator).
2. Probably wearing a Little_Pikachu costume.
3. Both.
4. Permabanning pricks, like Yami and Kelly. :)

You really are such a ****ing gobshite. Take what you said in the other thread seriously and go and die.

Adz44
11th May 2004, 12:17 PM
1. Hmmm...Agent Adz has a ring to it...

2. The same suit as the Agents in 'The Matrix' trilogy.

3. Good, but I'd only intervene when I feel the time is right. An "Invisible Hand" (quoting Deus Ex lol).

4. The power to manipulate the physics of the universe and most entities. I'd edit them in a similar way to what a map editor allows you to.

Jay
12th May 2004, 09:14 AM
You hurt my feelings omg :cry: I am gonna get my mummy

woz
12th May 2004, 11:21 AM

1. super bloke.
2. homemade. probably some old clothes and some mask.
3. obviously i be both a super hero and super villian. i would be both good and evil.
4. the usual; super strength, blah blah blah.

gomez
13th May 2004, 11:53 AM
1. Mr. Munchies
2. Same ol blue jeans I always wear, my favorite tshirt (maroon color), and my dependable flip-flop-ish sandal type devices (hella comfortable)
3. I'd be neutral; narcs would think I was bad and illegal tho
4. Good powers: ability to slow down the passage of time, super lungs and lung capacity, ability to chill hours on end/Downside: glazed-over eyes 24/7, weedy smell