PDA

View Full Version : A Meditite Fight! discussion

Pewter City Geodude
9th May 2004, 09:17 AM
I don't think anyone made a topic on this yet, so...

*copy & paste*

It was great! Pikachu's battles with Meditite were excellent and really showed Ash's improved strategy. And I gotta say, Shauna is definitely one of the coolest and cutest girls to come along in Pokemon in a LONG time...besides May that is. :D Shauna ranks right up there with Melody in coolness IMO, but for different reasons. She looks older than Ash and Melody as well, I'd guess her to be about 15-16, even though she's not really much taller than Ash. And Brock didn't flirt with her so she's probably younger than him. Her serious crush on Brawly was really obvious and really cute at the same time.

And oh yeah, she actually called herself "Shauna the Battle Girl". Very cool. :)

Zak
9th May 2004, 09:39 AM
Yeah, this was a pretty good episode. Although there was another dub error, when she told Meditite to Meditate, it was actually supposed to be called Calm Mind. I know they look exactly the same, but I remember when I did this one, I heard the Japanese name for Calm Mind in the dialogue. I'm kinda disappointed Brawly still calls Ash "Little Dude".
Also, Shanna sure was a hunk :)

6/10.

~Zak

Pewter City Geodude
9th May 2004, 10:12 AM
Team Rocket really has no excuse for being ungrateful this time eh? They should've left well enough alone. But oh well, the anime isn't complete without them. :D

Blackjack Gabbiani
9th May 2004, 12:26 PM
Ah yes, Meditite Fight. Aka "Shanamanamanamanamanamanamana Toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!" (gives a cookie to anyone who gets this)

All right, the Rockets have no excuse this time. However, it would have been nice if we'd found out *why* they couldn't get into their sub. "The hatch won't open" isn't an explination.

How the heck does Shana keep her hair like that? I thought it was tied back, but then we saw a side view and there's no hair tie. Yet it goes inward as though there was...perhaps she trained her hair with a tie and now it takes that shape naturally.

Speaking of Shana's hair, is that where she keeps her Pokéballs? Because there ain't no room on that outfit for 'em.

And I noticed Brawley seemed more put off by that she claimed to be one of his assistants than by her claim to be his girlfriend.

Meditite's head looks like a ice cream swirl. It really does. And now I'm hungry.

Gaborn
9th May 2004, 06:49 PM
Ah yes, Meditite Fight. Aka "Shanamanamanamanamanamanamana Toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!" (gives a cookie to anyone who gets this)That shoulda been in your history books at school. I gotta get on those people over at Hoofton Mifflin. Those guys are slackin off.

*takes your cookie*

Blackjack Gabbiani
9th May 2004, 07:55 PM
Hey, wait for me to hand it to you first!

*hands it to you*

There, was that so bad?