PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Warrior 8~Sign-ups(With sign-up form this time, okay!)

GT Ball X
29th January 2003, 08:07 PM
Ok, Marill, this time I remembered the sign-up form.

Here's a new idea: A Dragon Warrior RPG.

I'm only accepting five sign-ups for the moment, may allow more later, though, but five for now. And here's the sign-up form!:

Name:
Parents: (Optional)
Appearance:
Starting Stats-Atk, Def, Agl, etc.
Equipment:
Spells/Skills:
Level:

Here's a quick break-down:
I'm Diran, a descendant of the hero of Dragon Warrior 7, who we will call "Hiro" on this RPG. Basically, I find these strange new Shards, Star Shards, and a new fane buried near a tree in the ruins. This fane, along with the Shards, accidentally brings about a new evil, Deathmore and his henchman Miruudras! They alter the world's continents and we have to change them back. We then have to defeat these two demons. We fight new monster, get new items and even assume new Job Classes and Monster Classes! You can be descended from Maribel, Gabo, etc., or just be someone totally new, your choice.

Remember, only five sign-ups.

Here's mine:
Name: Diran
Parents: Hiro and a mystery girl named Amette in honor of the day she mysterious washed ashore in Fishbel...
Appearance: Semi-short with brown hair that has almost the same length and style as the hero of DW7. He also has blue eyes.
Starting Stats:
Str: 20
Def: 15
Agl: 10
Int: 13
Hp: 25
Mp: 16
Equipment: Copper Sword, Leater Hat, Leather Armor, and Leather Shield and five Herbs.
Spell/Skill: Blaze, Heal, Firebal
Level: 3

If you want any additional info, just check the post I attempted earlier, it's longer and has more information about what this RPG is about. You can't miss it, it has the same name except with a closed sign. Just read it if you wish.
:wave:

GT Ball X
31st January 2003, 03:58 PM
I have a little poll for this RPG. What do you people think would be the best way to handle random monster battles and dungeon lay-outs?

lugia_2000
31st January 2003, 04:52 PM
Hmmm...I'll give this a shot. ^_^ I think we should just post a message and say we're attacked by monsters or something.

Name: Rob Nightshade
Parents: None, that he can remember that is...
Appearence: He has just black hair that comes down just above his eyes, although it is shorter near the sides and back of his head. His eyes are pewter grey, and he is about 6'1" and 160 lbs. He is kind of muscular, w/ semi-tan skin. He dresses is all nearly all black, and wears jet black cargo pants with many pockets, a black-shirt, a black belt, and boots that are (oddly enough) black. ^_^ He wears a silver gautlet on his right arm.
Starting stats:
Strength: 25
Def: 20
Agl: 7
Int: 13
Hp: 30
Mp: 11
Equipment: uhhh, before i do this, i have a question. Can we make up equipment? If no I'll go w/ a mallet, no helmit, Leather armor, no shield, and 3 herbs and an antidote.
Spells/Skillz: Frost, Bang, and blaze.
Level: 4
Other: Has been Diran's best friend for as long as he can remember. He grew up in the town of Fishbel.

Dragon wariorrrrrrr! ^_^;;

GT Ball X
31st January 2003, 08:49 PM
We will be having new weapons and skills later, but just old stuff now. For now, no having Steel Sword, it's way too strong for this point in the game. Have something like the Mallet for now, seeing as how you're obviously supposed to be our Kiefer-type character for this RPG, right? And by the way, what is Frost? Oh, and by the way, all sign-upers, also try to come up with good boss and dungeon ideas for later. I'll tell you the first boss we'll be facing, which we will battle shortly after we arrive at the Ruins...

Boss: Clawbane
HP: 310
MP: 12
Spells/Skills: Physical attack(5-10 damage), Blaze, Double Claw(trades off some power to attack 2 people)
Location: Traveler Gate room in the Ruins(that's the one between the FireShard and EarthShard rooms, where you found the World Map in Dragon Warrior 7)
Looks Like: A blue Nailman with red eyes(Nailman are monsters in DW7)

I will tell about more bosses when we are in the region where we face said bosses.

lugia_2000
1st February 2003, 06:29 AM
Frost has been in most DW games. Its the basic form of the ice spells.

GT Ball X
4th February 2003, 04:04 PM
Oh, by the way, peoples, if you have any ideas for new weapons, spells, monsters, etc, be sure to let me know, I could use ideas.

Thanks in advance.:wave:

GT Ball X
6th February 2003, 04:11 PM
Hey, TCactus, can ya' help me out with a problem I got here? I need ideas for how we should handle dungeon layouts. I've been pullin' my hair out over this for days, just can't seem to come up with ideas for new dungeons and how to handle how we navigate them.:(

GT Ball X
14th February 2003, 05:07 PM
Hm, if this RPG doesn't get some more sign-ups soon, I may end up having to make up a third character and start the RPG early and see if anybody signs up after the RPG starts. Three people would be enough for a Dragon Warrior RPG to start, anyway. What do you think, TC?:confused:

lugia_2000
14th February 2003, 05:55 PM
This is tequilla, on my old sn.
I think three isn't nearly enough...we need more. -_-

GT Ball X
15th February 2003, 06:15 PM
Okay, let's wait for some more. I was wondering where you were. Just gettin' a little concerned cuz' no ones joined in like a week or so. Wo-rried.:(