PDA

View Full Version : Box Error

Darien Shields
9th May 2004, 02:17 PM
I just tried to connect my Pokemon Box to my japanese Pokemon Sapphire, but got a wierd error message. The last time I used box was before I traded english pokemon onto Sapphire, but I didn't think that'd cause an incompatabillity problem... Any hints as to what the problem is?

Poryhedron
9th May 2004, 02:33 PM
Is it a Japanese version of Pokémon Box? It needs to be. GBAs can connect to each other no matter what the language, but Game Cube disks need to agree in nationality with the GBA cart.

Darien Shields
9th May 2004, 02:46 PM
False alarm! A friend helped me translate the message, it took about 2 minutes to figure out it said "Please save at a Pokemon Centre and come back." (which I did. It works now.)

Gagome
9th May 2004, 02:53 PM
When do you get the error? When Box "downloads" data from your Sapphire game? If yes, check the GBA link cable. Maybe try another one if you have it. Are you inside a Pokemon Center (on Sapphire)? You have to be. Check the status of your game save. Switch the Sapphire game on and do another save.
If you get the error before the "download" then check your memory card. Do you have the right one correctly inserted?
If the error happens after the download completes than I don't know.

Edit: glad you found it as I was typing my answer. ;)