PDA

View Full Version : Forum Subscriptions

RedStarWarrior
10th May 2004, 06:25 PM
Hmm. I posted this before but don't see the topic. Anyway, I am subscribed to a bunch of forums and I can't seem to unsubscribe. I attached an image to show you what I mean. When I click the 'Unsubscribe from This Forum' link it takes me to an error page that says that no thread was specified.

EDIT: Sorry for the poor quality. I don't have access to my FTP right now and the forums have the 100 KB limit.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Evanarios
10th May 2004, 09:31 PM
Ok, I don't know if I'm helping at all... Anyways click the box next to it and make sure it's a checkmark then delete subscrtiption from the list, if it turns out an Error check your browser settings... Good Ay!

~Evanarios

RedStarWarrior
10th May 2004, 09:38 PM
No checkboxes and it is a vB error, not a Firefox one.

BTW, you didn't really help, but thanks for atleast trying! :)

The Muffin Man
12th May 2004, 07:53 PM
are you sure the threads still exist? That might cause a problem.

RedStarWarrior
12th May 2004, 08:57 PM
There is no thread to exist. It is the forum that I am subscribed to.

Darien Shields
21st May 2004, 03:27 PM
Erm... I don't know if this is "Necroing", but I don't see that the matter was resolved, and I have a similar problem. Rather than make a new post and indicate that I have no knowledge of the matter prior to now, I would rather resurrect this topic to air my own grievances.

I don't see how to subscribe to any forums. I don't see how to unsubscribe either, but I don't want to, I just want a subscription to the "Other Pokemon Games" Forum.

Sorry again if this is Necroing...

Chris
21st May 2004, 04:20 PM
Darien: Don't worry about necroing threads here; it's hardly the most active of forums, and provided your post has even the remotest relevance to the topic at hand, I'm not going to close the topic or anything. vBH has always been different to most other forums in that respect. :)

Anyway, to subscribe to a forum, use the "Forum Tools > Subscribe to This Forum" link that can be found in the top-right hand corner of all forum pages:

http://www.iphq.net/tpm/forum_subscribe.png

As for your problem, Scott: The link shown above is replaced with an "Unsubscribe from This Forum" link if you're subscribed to the active forum, so try unsubscribing from that link instead.

(As for why I haven't replied in this topic since it started: God knows how, but I missed it. Sorry. :()

Darien Shields
22nd May 2004, 04:50 AM
Thanks man! That's cool only...

When I do that I go to a page with a button, and no matter how much I click that it keeps leading back to the same page, and no subscription -_-; . Is this to do with Fire Bird (been meaning to update) or something else?

RedStarWarrior
23rd May 2004, 06:00 PM
Actually, the link still shows Subscribe for me. I tried subscribing again to see if that would work and then allow me to unsubscribe but to no avail.