PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted Soul (A Poem By Me)

Matt
29th January 2003, 10:05 PM
Unwanted Soul

Souls wander when they dont have a body to stay in.

The body disappears when it gives up on all hope.

The hope that he once had, disappears when he has no friends or anyone to stand by.

When everyone hates him, he has nothing.

Nothing, but the wind that blows his hair on windy days.

Sometimes, he would have someone to talk to, but he just finds out that they wernt really his friends at all, just people who take advantage of him.

People in which, if something happened to the guy, that they wouldnt even care, and go on with their lives as if nothing happened at all.

Then when they do that, they relise what they have done, yet it is too late for the apologies, he is already gone.

But he could see what they did, because his soul wanders, wanders with the wind, and the seasons.

Wanders across the earth, in seak of a body, in seak of someone...

Someone, someone that would actually care...

But then it disappears with the clouds....

The soul found out that no one in the world would care about him..

He perishes, sad, but now he knows the world would be better off without him....

Rosa_Lacrimas
30th January 2003, 08:45 AM
Long time no see Link10. Very meaningful poem, I had those feelings about myself just yesterday, I believe. I have grown to be a very depressed person, I believe. Well written.

Jarreddo
30th January 2003, 02:49 PM
Nice poem. Though three of the lines in the middle seemed a little long, maybe they could be split apart? And did you have any specific inspiration? Just wondering.

Wolfsong
30th January 2003, 02:57 PM
It is a nice poem. I guess i'm not much into poetry, and ou can blame my high school AP English teacher on that. ^_^ Anyway, like i said, its a nice poem.

Matt
30th January 2003, 02:57 PM
Thanks everybody! Im glad you liked it ^_^. I thought I wasnt good at writting but I guess I was wrong. And, Jarod, this did have an inspiration. That is.... my life.... so i decided to write it in this poem.

EDIT: Thanks Amy!!