Scizor w/ Focus Band
Nature: Jolly (+SPD -SA)
EV Distro: HP-91, ATK-114, DEF-71, SPD-177, SA-0, SD-57
Power: Swarm
-Swords Dance
-Agility
-Baton Pass
-Silver Wind
*Idea here is to be a fast as hell passer. But, when stuck, Silver Wind, Swarm, and Swords give it a huge edge, especially if you get a Silver Wind Boost to pass to someone. Focus is the chance that Fire types or Kazam tries to rape it. And, it's saved my ass many a time.

Salamence w/ Leftovers
Nature: Adamant (+ATK -SA)
EV Distro: HP-37, ATK-167, DEF-60, SPD-137, SA-0, SD-109
Power: Intimidate
-Dragon Dance
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Hidden Power Flying
*Standard stand up and sweeper.

Houndoom w/ Leftovers
Nature: Modest (-ATK +SA)
EV Distro: HP-84, ATK-0, DEF-118, SPD-96, SA-114, SD-98
Power: Flash Fire
-Sunny Day
-Flamethrower
-Solarbeam
-Crunch
*A pretty Modest Houndoom. Uses SD to it's max potential.

Venusaur w/ Leftovers
EV Distro: HP-84, ATK-0, DEF-95, SPD-96, SA-136, SD-99
Power: Overgrow
-Hidden Power Grass
-Sleep Powder
-Leech Seed
-Synthesis
*the Annoyazaur returns. And it's swept 5 pokemon already with that speed.

Zapdos w/ Leftovers
EV Distro: HP-58, ATK-0, DEF-98, SPD-103, SA-153, SD-98
Power: Pressure
-Hidden Power Ice
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave
-Roar
*Standard Zappy from GSC for Parashuffler

Tyranitar w/ Leftovers
EV Distro: HP-98, ATK-113, DEF-97, SPD-107, SA-0, SD-95
Power: Sand Stream
-Dragon Dance
-Aerial Ace
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
*ATK Sweeper T-tar. AA for the fighting types and the bugs that seem to want to rape it.

Poryhedron
11th May 2004, 10:09 AM
You've got 3x weaknesses to Ice (Salamence, Venusaur and Zapdos) and to Rock (Salamence, Houndoom and Zapdos.) That might prove to be painful.

Don't Run With Scizors
11th May 2004, 12:43 PM
Your EV distributions are really wasteful... it takes four points to make up one stat point, and by having all these numbers not divisible by four, you're wasting a lot of points.

Scizor: 8 effort points wasted (two stat points)

Salamence: 4 effort points wasted (one stat point)

Houndoom: no effort points wasted, but Houndoom really ought to have Special Attack and Speed maxed out - boosting its defenses is a waste of its talents. Lum Berry over Leftovers.

Venusaur: 4 effort points wasted (one stat point). Put Substitute over Synthesis and you'll be set.

Zapdos: Parashuffling was never standard in GSC. And it's not going to work well in RS either. Just abuse its massive special attack and maximize speed and special attack effort.

Tyranitar: Rock Slide, Fire Blast, Focus Punch, and Substitute works better for me, but eh.

drizzt
11th May 2004, 01:18 PM
Correct me if im wrong but u also have a 3 type weakness to ground(Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar). If im wrong, i apologize in advance. if u got ride of Tyranitar and Zapdos that would probaly help your team alot.

Poryhedron
11th May 2004, 02:38 PM
Correct me if im wrong but u also have a 3 type weakness to ground(Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar). If im wrong, i apologize in advance.
You're wrong, and apology accepted. Steel-types are weak against Ground, but Bug-types are resistant, so Scizor takes standard damage.

phaedrus
11th May 2004, 04:27 PM
Scizor w/ Focus Band
Nature: Jolly (+SPD -SA)
EV Distro: HP-91, ATK-114, DEF-71, SPD-177, SA-0, SD-57
Power: Swarm
-Swords Dance
-Agility
-Baton Pass
-Silver Wind
*it'll still get it's ass raped by fires. the only thing i'm saying is you better bp regardless of your stat-boosts when one shows up. if you get there. because of this, AGILITY FIRST.

Salamence w/ Leftovers
EV Distro: HP-37, ATK-167, DEF-60, SPD-137, SA-0, SD-109
Power: Intimidate
-Dragon Dance
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Hidden Power Flying
*meh. special sweeper is so much better, but whatever. the best set to surprise is dragondance-hydropump-fireblast-hp~electric. dd makes em think you got a phys.sweeper. then you sp.sweep them away. dd helps with sweeping w/ speed anyways.

Houndoom w/ Leftovers
EV Distro: HP-84, ATK-0, DEF-118, SPD-96, SA-114, SD-98
Power: Flash Fire
-Sunny Day
-Flamethrower
-Solarbeam
-Crunch
*you don't max potential with sunnyday. it's too damn standard and too damn predictable. fireblast-counter-crunch-pursuit@lum owns sunnybeamer 10x over.

Venusaur w/ Leftovers
EV Distro: HP-84, ATK-0, DEF-95, SPD-96, SA-136, SD-99
Power: Overgrow
-Hidden Power Grass
-Sleep Powder
-Leech Seed
-Synthesis
*the Annoyazaur returns. And it's swept 5 pokemon already with that speed. that sure as hell isn't the annoyazaur. leechseed-toxic-magicalleaf-hp~special, BOLD nature.

Zapdos w/ Leftovers
EV Distro: HP-58, ATK-0, DEF-98, SPD-103, SA-153, SD-98
Power: Pressure
-Hidden Power Ice
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave
-Roar
*:no: that set is wasted. drillpeck>roar to take advantage of stab.

Tyranitar w/ Leftovers
EV Distro: HP-98, ATK-113, DEF-97, SPD-107, SA-0, SD-95
Power: Sand Stream
-Dragon Dance
-Aerial Ace
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
*fast bugs and fightings will rape this. so watch yo' ass >;p

the sets are fine, but the principles are messed up as hell. try re-evaluating your weaks, then try again.

MaxPegasus42
12th May 2004, 11:46 AM
I may be out of line here, but he is asking for some help, and from what I see of the responses so far, you are all being rather mean... you can be helpful and not sound like you are better then everyone... Anyway... I sorta do agree on the EV distro Thing, perhaps changing the EVs a bit will allow you to get a few extra points here and there

Kari and Mewtwo
12th May 2004, 01:07 PM
allow me to throw in my 2 cents.

Scizor- The set works, but the idea of having its only offensive move having only 8 PP is kind of a turnoff. HP Bug would be a suitable replacement, but go with whatever you feel like. As mentioned before, every EV has to be divisible by 4 otherwise its just wasted (unless you have 2 left over, then just put it wherever you want)

Sal- you could go for the chaosmence, which seems to becoming popular. Just toss in roar over rock slide and you got yourself a chaosmence, which handles ninjask like it was a delapidated barbie doll with a split head. For EVs, might wanna go for the 6/252/252 setup with HP/Atk/speed, respectively. Thats what I would do, anyway.

Houndoom- As DRWS said, maxed SA & speed with 6 HP.

Saur- just curious as to why hp grass? You could just go for Magical Leaf or even Razor Leaf. Sleep Powder is good, but I kinda like Toxic. Go with whichever works.

Zappy- I like using Sub/t-wave/HP ice/bolt with 86 HP, 172 speed, and 252 SA. Modest = yes.

T-tar- Me like Taunt over AA. As previously said, all EVs must be multiples of 4 except if you have 2 EVs left over. I personally would go jolly on this guy with max speed, near max atk, and rest into HP.