PDA

View Full Version : WoW, long time w/out posting stuff

Alec Trevelyan
11th May 2004, 12:10 PM
Oh yeah, its been a while, i'm so busy w/ work, college, courses... so i dont have much time here, but as i can i get to check some posts... probably i'll leave moding, cuz there are more people that enter here all the time, and i cant, so its not fair, uh?
Well, i dont know about this in other countries, but Knights of Zodiac arrived here last month, i saw the game some times and it looked very fine (as i'm a big fan of this anime) IMO... I definitly dropped YGO, i sold my collection to help to equip my car (turbo, sound, and a bunch of things), and i dont have much time to play... and the car i use everyday :lol: . So, maybe i'm planning to begin KoZ TCG, does any1 here play? I want to listen some opinions about the game, let's discuss it ;)

Cya! :201c: :201y: :201a:

Dark-San
11th May 2004, 08:46 PM
Dropping YGO? Goddness wat on earth has possess you Alec? Lolz~ Nahz if you are leaving the mod. then whos going to take up that position? WPM is also like a bit MIA too...

Knights of Zodiac? Hmm nv heard of that TCG b4 but I am thinking of taking up Marvel TCG. The TCG arrive late yesterday at my local store last week and guess what? The picture rocks. Well lets see if Last Exile does wanna teach me a thing or two abt that TCG hehe....

Anywayz Alec I was thinking that maybe you should stay and just maybe participate a little. And also dropping YGO TCG is a bad idea.

SageofDarkness
12th May 2004, 05:54 AM
Dropping YGO? Goddness wat on earth has possess you Alec? Lolz~ Nahz if you are leaving the mod. then whos going to take up that position?

I'll do it!! :sweat2:

Water Pokemon Master
12th May 2004, 06:10 AM
Darkyouth, I come check up on the TCG forum four times a day. (before school @ home, snack time @ school, lunch time @ school, after school @ home) I don't post in any of the MTG or YGO topics because they do not interest me. Notice that when someone posts a Pokemon topic, I am right in there. However, I do go through every single thread, no matter what it is.

Anyways, I have been thinking of asking L_P to add an additional mod to this forum who knows a lot about MTG and YGO and who can be a lot more active. I have someone in mind....

Roarkiller
12th May 2004, 06:58 AM
There always is. MAybe i should ask suzie to give me back my position eh? Since i get to go home everyday for the next 6 weeks. Too bad my position is never certain, and as always, the usual excuse that im very busy. Funny how i get time to even post, lol.

Almost all my hobbies drain me financially big time, and already right now my cousiin is taking me to this shop that sells old toys, and he told me one of the series im looking for (Attack Pack) is still sold there. Then theres my yoyo hobby, and believe me yoyo and collecting should never go together A really good yoyo, or 3 average-priced ones, can get me a box of pkmn cards. Not to mention spare parts and maintenance material.

Little_Pikachu
12th May 2004, 07:08 AM
If you wanted a new mod in here, I want Roarkiller back :)

Dark-San
12th May 2004, 07:35 AM
Argh.... My stupid computer is lagging again -_-" Oopz, :sweat4: Gomen! Wrong comments again lolz~

Me second to L_P. Roarkiller deserves his position back as mod. Hope you can commit more time here instead of playing some yoyo, buddy!

Water Pokemon Master
12th May 2004, 12:15 PM
Me want Roarkiller back too. Do it Suzie. :)

Yoh Asakura
12th May 2004, 12:48 PM
I didn't like the look of it, and isn't it 'Knights of THE Zodiac' like the anime? Anywho, I didn't like the look of it, it looks to kiddish for my liking =)

Don't get me wrong, the actual game might play really well, I just don't like the card design.

Alec Trevelyan
12th May 2004, 05:13 PM
hum, i liked the visual of the cards :P
anyway RK, i'll talk to you next week to give your mod again
about leaving YGO darkyouth, i'm leaving cuz i'm spending all my $ on car stuff, and, there're about 6 YGO players here, the store doesnt do anything to fix it, so spending money to play w/ 6 people doesnt worth, uh?

Yoh Asakura
12th May 2004, 05:25 PM
about leaving YGO darkyouth, i'm leaving cuz i'm spending all my $ on car stuff, and, there're about 6 YGO players here, the store doesnt do anything to fix it, so spending money to play w/ 6 people doesnt worth, uh?

I don't like the artwork, my last post wasn't really clear because I suck with words and I neer pay attention =x

Kool Dudy
12th May 2004, 08:19 PM
meh...I played Yu-Gi-Oh for a time but I never liked it except for this shinie thingies that spark your eyes...

Roarkiller
13th May 2004, 09:07 AM

Dkyouth cant mod, hes going away to army camp in 2-3 mths time, and like me, wont be able to post except on weekends, and only after his 3rd week there.

*looks around* Am i really that wanted? :eek: Would do my best, but u guys might have to bear with me not being able to post on many days, tho not back to back, fortunately, tho that might also change.

SageofDarkness
13th May 2004, 10:36 AM
Dkyouth cant mod, hes going away to army camp in 2-3 mths time, and like me, wont be able to post except on weekends, and only after his 3rd week there.

I'll do it!!! :mad2:

Yoh Asakura
13th May 2004, 12:19 PM
So ya'll leaving me to go in the army, how sad lolz I'll be all alone with only Sage to rate my decks :sweat4: Joke Sage! lol

Alec Trevelyan
13th May 2004, 12:57 PM

*looks around* Am i really that wanted? :eek: Would do my best, but u guys might have to bear with me not being able to post on many days, tho not back to back, fortunately, tho that might also change.

RK, i can continue as a mod here, but i just look around and i wont post everytime, now i can enter here everyday, but maybe i wont reply as much as i could in the past, will do my best... i'll try this month to see if i'm still able here, otherwise i drop the mod to ohter guy here, k?

Kool Dudy
13th May 2004, 03:53 PM
It's good you're back. Everything sort of back to normal but how come a Pokemon TCG forum gets spammed by Yu-Gi-Oh and MTG threads ?!?!??!

Yoh Asakura
13th May 2004, 05:19 PM
It's good you're back. Everything sort of back to normal but how come a Pokemon TCG forum gets spammed by Yu-Gi-Oh and MTG threads ?!?!??!

Because both MTG & YGO are far superior games.

please asakura, dont start flame wars, you cant say that about any game. So please be careful on your comments. :sweat4:

Water Pokemon Master
13th May 2004, 05:23 PM
No, they are not superior games. They are inferior. :lol:

Actually, RK and whoever else was mod at the time (I think Clicky Pen) decided to make the TCG forum for MTG and YGO as well.

The Muffin Man
13th May 2004, 05:31 PM
No, they are not superior games. They are inferior. :)

...Do you ever truly shut up? That entire part of the post was incredibly unneccasary, and I don't see how a mod with obvious biases can remain a mod.

Kool Dudy
13th May 2004, 06:53 PM
You only think they're inferior because you only like Pokemon .... heh

You ever tried playing MTG or Yu-Gi-Oh, it's a lot better than Pokemon.

Water Pokemon Master
13th May 2004, 07:00 PM
LOL, I was joking. I think they are all equal. I just prefer Pokemon.

BTW, I am being taught how to play Yu-Gi-Oh by a kid at school. I don't really like it that much, but I am sure that it will begin to grow on me. I am thinking that I will only play it on Apprentice once I really know how to play it.

Kool Dudy
13th May 2004, 07:05 PM
meh...no one plays mtg nowadays...

Dark-San
13th May 2004, 08:15 PM
Hmm Pokemon? Well to me, you have to depend a lot on luck. Like Sneasel's beat up to trying to kill a damn baby, it all have to depend on coin flips. Things might change, I'm not so sure for EX environment now.

However Yu Gi Oh is a totally different environment. This TCG really makes me think more than usual. Things like ways of trying to knock lifepoints off in one turn to trying to hand locked your opponent requires too much brain cells, maybe a little bit too much for me :lol:

Well its not like the other mod. is sleeping right? When I'm gone, the other mod. can looked after the whole forum for the time being. ;)

Water Pokemon Master
13th May 2004, 08:34 PM
Now with Pokemon you have to think more than ever. There are so many things you could do when facing an EX deck, yet sometimes only one thing will work. Trust me, it's tough to battle Gardevoir or Blaziken ex. It takes some good thinking to figure out how to kill one.

For example, here is what happened with me today:
I had out a Horsea as my basic, nothing else, no energy against a Gardevoir ex. I draw a card, evolve it into Seadra, then into Kingdra ex. Then I did Oak's Research and drew 5 after shuffling my hand into my deck. Then I used Pokemon Reversal (Gust with a flip) but failed. Then I attached a Boost to King ex, and knocked out Gardy ex, all from one Horsea with no energy.

Okay, so maybe it isnt the best example...

darktyranitar
13th May 2004, 08:48 PM
meh...no one plays mtg nowadays...

Yeah, I observed that less people in my class play MTG.

And like WPM says, Pokemon doesn't only count on luck(although lots of time you have to flip coins). It need strategy to win, not only luck.

Anyway, is it possible to bring RK back as mod?*sound of wind blowing*
:sweat4: ... :nut: ... :sleep:

Water Pokemon Master
13th May 2004, 08:51 PM
... llet lliw erutuf eht ylnO :D

Kool Dudy
13th May 2004, 09:25 PM
Rk...you are indeed famous around here...

Roarkiller
14th May 2004, 07:29 AM
Rk...you are indeed famous around here...

:D Wonder why tho.

Every TCG needs luck, juz that some need more than others. Me for one dont believe in luck, juz chance, and hell i dont believe that sneasel is all luck. If it is, i wouldnt have used it to such an extent.

And theres still the question of how i was able to continuously get flips/rolls in my favor with alarming frequency. U call THAT luck?

Anyway, its juz that pkmn has a simpler way of pinning down ur opponent than YGH, tho the game itself takes a longer time.

Dark-San
14th May 2004, 07:44 AM
I still consider it luck lolz~ I can still remember the time when I flip tails for about 4 turns, attempting to knocked out a cleffa. Or the time when I flip 5 heads in a row to knock out a blastoise. Its either lady luck ain't with me or my dice throw is not really that consistent.

Kool Dudy
14th May 2004, 11:36 AM
Not only do Pokemon cards have a lot of coin flipping actions, so does Yu-Gi-Oh...

It's only MTG that you rarely see any coin flips besides deciding who's gonna go first...

Little_Pikachu
14th May 2004, 06:32 PM
It's only MTG that you rarely see any coin flips besides deciding who's gonna go first...

We always play rock, paper, scissors for that... Then again, we play RPS for just about anything from deciding who's round it is for drinks to choosing between life and death... But you don't need to know about that :)

Well, there you go people of TCG. Have a Roarkiller! Meet me in the imaginary house for your Welcome Back imaginary tea and scones, Roary :-*

Dark-San
14th May 2004, 08:43 PM
I'm sure Roarkiller dood havn't seen this post yet lolz~ Going to inform him when I meet him this afternoon!

I'm sure we don't need a congrats topic for him right? ;)

Water Pokemon Master
15th May 2004, 12:48 AM
Naah, we don't. He was given one elsewhere. :) Just post your welcome backs here.

Welcome back RK! Be sure to get on AIM soon.

Roarkiller
15th May 2004, 02:23 AM
Eh? :what: Oooh, im a mod again i see. Yeah well, thx, i guess this means Suzie wont mind if i go for extended periods w/o posting, eh?

I'm sure Roarkiller dood havn't seen this post yet lolz~ Going to inform him when I meet him this afternoon!

Saw him a few hrs ago, didnt tell me. lol

Kool Dudy
15th May 2004, 09:47 AM
Congrats RK

You still Da Big Cheez....heh