PDA

View Full Version : not just another request thread...

soggy_cardboard
29th January 2003, 11:07 PM
I lied. It is. :P

i only feel like doin r/s pokes...for some reason...overkill on the last series i guess...(u know how u can only draw when if u feel like drawing?)
i like drawing pkmn. just pokemon. preferably normals (their the best ;D) from r/s which i havent tried drawing.

ill colour them if u want. and attach a pic of his/her pose if possible

thx

------------------
and to all that dont want a request: hehehe, sucker i knew u would fall for the old "not just another request thread..." gag....hehehe....
while your here, u may as well request a pic

MindlessSelf
31st January 2003, 09:05 PM
Can I have a pic of Deokishisu over a pit of flames with a little preppy in its tentacles? *exclude the preppy*:D

soggy_cardboard
1st February 2003, 07:37 PM
ya sure, but be more specific

Tyler and Hobbes
2nd February 2003, 04:24 PM
Regice hold the mayo plz:D

MindlessSelf
2nd February 2003, 04:30 PM
I want a fire background and I want Deokishisu fighting a Mewtwo!

soggy_cardboard
4th February 2003, 03:21 AM
MindlessSelf: do u want the whole background fire? or a fire in the background?
do u want a side view of mewtwo/Deokishisu fighting each other, or a back view of Deokishisu looking at newtwo, or vis-versa?
and what moves do u want them to use?

fireguardian: i am thinking of drawing reji-ice in tyrouges new pose, any objections?
and...do u want fries with that?

sorry, i like it specific...:D (makes ur impression betta)

---
pacchiiru rocks :D

Guardian Lugia
4th February 2003, 06:42 AM
Finaly, someone who accualy wants to draw R/S pokes. Could you make me a groupshot of Halurigon (118), Chirutarisu (122) and Mirokarosu (141). Any pose, any background. just use your imagination.

Tyler and Hobbes
4th February 2003, 06:34 PM
Whatever you can do is fine with me and yes plz:D

MindlessSelf
4th February 2003, 09:58 PM
yes an entire wall of flames! and I want Mewtwo and Deoxys looking about ready to kill each other! * cough *

soggy_cardboard
4th February 2003, 11:18 PM
ok, cool, i got a day off tomorra so ill do them all then, or one at least.

God of Fire
5th February 2003, 06:55 AM
Can you do me a picture of Bashamo and Chirutarisu looking like their talking, they look rather comedic. The background is mountanius with Bashamo standing on some grass.

NeoPuff
7th February 2003, 01:49 PM
I have a request:

A Jigglypuff that jumps, when raising one hand up.
In the raised hand, he has his microphone/pencil thing, and he has sunglasses on :D

Can you make that? :)

soggy_cardboard
8th February 2003, 09:20 PM
I want a fire background and I want Deokishisu fighting a Mewtwo!
here ya go, sorry it took a while, and it doesnt have colour, cause i left my pencils @ school...:rolleyes: hope ya like it
tell me if u want it coloured/or done in ink, ill do it, but it'll b a while

God of Fire and NeoPuff: ive already done some drafts :D

new requests: pls indicate if u want colour, black 'n' white pics will be done faster

does it work? (http://www.geocities.com/soggy_cardboard2003/final_battle.bmp)

soggy_cardboard
8th February 2003, 11:02 PM
i couldnt do reji-ice in tyrouge's new pose, cause reji-ice doesn't have elbows...:rolleyes:

here ya go, i tried to make it look shiny, but the jpg dulled it down a bit :rolleyes:

o well

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tyler and Hobbes
8th February 2003, 11:28 PM
Thank you!!!!*goes of to do happy dance*:yes: :confused: :D :no: :wave: 8) :o

Bug Catcher Daniel
9th February 2003, 10:42 AM
i want a patch! :P ;) make it look stupid(like slowpoke/psyduck) do it anyway u want,im just making u a favor, hehei know u like like patch :O

Edit: o yeah, dont forget this expression @_@!!! :P

NeoPuff
9th February 2003, 03:17 PM
Don't forget to mention A @_@ face. Bug Catcher Dan :P

soggy_cardboard
10th February 2003, 01:39 AM
ya, ill definitly do that :D

MindlessSelf
10th February 2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by soggy_cardboard
here ya go, sorry it took a while, and it doesnt have colour, cause i left my pencils @ school...:rolleyes: hope ya like it
tell me if u want it coloured/or done in ink, ill do it, but it'll b a while

God of Fire and NeoPuff: ive already done some drafts :D

new requests: pls indicate if u want colour, black 'n' white pics will be done faster

does it work? (http://www.geocities.com/soggy_cardboard2003/final_battle.bmp) It don't work

soggy_cardboard
11th February 2003, 12:34 AM
um, try this:

NeoPuff
16th February 2003, 01:49 AM
How far are you with mine? :D

soggy_cardboard
19th February 2003, 12:04 AM
um, i got school, so it will b slower, but ill do em :D

NeoPuff: u want colour?

MindlessSelf
20th February 2003, 06:33 PM
Yes. Very buff Mewtwo. They look P.Oed! Great, thanks... * huggles * TYVM!:D

soggy_cardboard
20th February 2003, 10:41 PM
cool, glad u like it,
i like ur arvartar thingee.....hehehe

soggy_cardboard
25th February 2003, 11:11 PM
heres the jigglypuff + the patch u guys wanted.

Bug Catcher Daniel
25th February 2003, 11:32 PM
;) awesome patch man!!! oh i mean SPINDA! HEHE

NeoPuff
26th February 2003, 08:48 AM
Thanks, man! :)
The Puff is cool 8) (the patc.....err.....Spinda is cool too ;) )

soggy_cardboard
27th February 2003, 11:47 PM
they were so fun to draw! :D

anymore requests?

Guardian Lugia
28th February 2003, 03:47 AM
You stil haven't finished of my request.
Here it is again, could you do it?

Finaly, someone who accualy wants to draw R/S pokes. Could you make me a groupshot of Halurigon (118 ), Chirutarisu (122) and Mirokarosu (141). Any pose, any background. just use your imagination.

God of Fire
28th February 2003, 06:59 AM
Don't forget my request^_^
I really like the Spinda (ugh)

soggy_cardboard
28th February 2003, 10:19 PM
oh yeah, god of fire, ive done it ages ago, but i had a problem w/the scanner :rolleyes: ill try soon

Guardian Lugia, ok, me do that soon too, i dont like Mirokarosu anymore;o

Sora Koneko
1st March 2003, 03:15 PM
Yay! Can you draw me a piccy pease? ^_^;;

Okie. Tis a normal Charmander and all. He has Ash's hat on backwards, and a tuft of hair coming out of the hole in the back of the hat thingy. o.o;; Okie? ^^;
Oh, and can you please think of the pose? Eh.. thankies. ^^;;

soggy_cardboard
2nd March 2003, 01:03 AM
sure, i alwayz draw people with caps backwards....shouldnt be much different with a pokemon :D

but Guardian Lugia's request first ;)

MindlessSelf
2nd March 2003, 12:28 PM
Oooooo... can I have another?! I want one with just a Deoxys.... color and with no bg. Simple, huh?

soggy_cardboard
3rd March 2003, 01:57 AM
finally here is Guardian Lugia's request :D

soggy_cardboard
3rd March 2003, 03:22 AM
-Sora Koneko: charmander attached.
the pose gave him some attitute :D

-MindlessSelf: already done some drafts......the poses are pretty good if i do say so myself. ;)
he looks kinda evil, and ready to fight!
just gotta colour it :D

Sora Koneko
3rd March 2003, 01:12 PM
OMG! Thats SOOO cute!! XD You have real talent! XD XD Do you mind if I Computer Grapgicy it? ^^;; Cause I lub coloring and all.. and its SO DARN CUTE!! XD Thankies!

soggy_cardboard
3rd March 2003, 10:36 PM
cool, thx

Do you mind if I Computer Grapgicy it?
sure, no prob

i lined in 2 Deoxys pics, so ill post em both once i colour em (i couldnt decide which one)

:D

Bug Catcher Daniel
3rd March 2003, 10:42 PM
:D would u make human drawings? i would want my avatar dude(but with a pokeball-belt going diagonally from his should to his waist)... i want him on a flying furaigon's or aamarudo's back..

thanks in advance any way :)

soggy_cardboard
4th March 2003, 02:21 AM
Bug Catcher Daniel: i can try :D

i might do furagon/flygon again, he was fun

aamarudo (hes the rock/bug guy, right?)

which one should i do????
if u dont know, flip a coin:D

EDIT: can aamarudo fly?!?!

Guardian Lugia
4th March 2003, 04:33 AM
Thanks for doing my request!It looks really great! :)

Bug Catcher Daniel
4th March 2003, 12:46 PM
yeah.. well its sumthin like heracross...he has the wings but doesnt use them...i've done sum sketches and he lloks pretty cool flying around...just flip a coin :P or u could make one with the dude on its back and the other one flying next to him! ;)

Crystalmaster Mike
4th March 2003, 12:57 PM
Weady fow a chawenge, doc?

My starter, Machor:

Basically a Machamp, BUT:
with three pair of arms and two pair of legs; the third pair of arms is attached to the shoulder plates of the first one, like the second pair is attached to the upper part of the shoulders of the first one. The second pair o' legs is behind the first.
each arm and leg has that thing around the pols/wrest that Primeape has, but with little...thingies on it, like the collar of a mad (cartoon-)dog
he has the tail of a Stegosaurus
each arm/leg has those things a Stegosaurus has on its back, on the outside of the arm/leg, with only line.
the belt has an M in the circle
he's got the back of a Gengar
(if you'd color him - optional) he's greyish green (like my arms, legs, back,...
If you'd draw him, put "Machor"(which is Macho+horror) above my
picture, and beneath it "Idea: CENSORED"(written correctly, don't ask) and "Picture: *you*" with your name.
Now, do you take the chawenge??? ;D

soggy_cardboard
4th March 2003, 10:01 PM
-Guardian Lugia: i wasn't sure about the big cute eyes and the "front-on" pose of chirutusu (wot eva) but i think it turned out ok. i now like miru(wot eva) better than chirutusu now...

-Bug Catcher Daniel: i think ill just draw em both:D

-Crystalmaster Mike: whew, thats detailed. But i can never decline a challenge.
Does Machor stand on his 2 pairs of legs like the "grumble" in "real monsters" with his torso upright?

the third pair of arms is attached to the shoulder plates of the first one, like the second pair is attached to the upper part of the shoulders of the first one.
The 2nd + 3rd pair of arms sound like they come out of the 1st pair of arms in the same place. is this right?
i think ill have do to alota drafts of that one:o

:D

Crystalmaster Mike
5th March 2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by soggy_cardboard
Does Machor stand on his 2 pairs of legs like the "grumble" in "real monsters" with his torso upright?

The 2nd + 3rd pair of arms sound like they come out of the 1st pair of arms in the same place. is this right?

He indeed is standing on his 4 legs, though I don't know what the "grumble" is. ;)

Well, the you know Machamp right? When looking at him, you can see his two pairs being on top of each other. Machor's third pair is attached to the first pair, more precise: at the back of the shoulders of that pair. I hope that made it clearer?

I've tried to the draw him myself, but I'd like it for someone else who may be a lot better to do it.

Oh, and will you color him or not? If so, I might have something to ask about it (remember, it's not necessary to color him).

soggy_cardboard
5th March 2003, 10:25 PM
Well, the you know Machamp right? When looking at him, you can see his two pairs being on top of each other. Machor's third pair is attached to the first pair, more precise: at the back of the shoulders of that pair. I hope that made it clearer?
got it.

I've tried to the draw him myself, but I'd like it for someone else who may be a lot better to do it.
if u still have the pic can u attach it? it will help me

Oh, and will you color him or not? If so, I might have something to ask about it (remember, it's not necessary to color him).
i will colour it

here is the Deoxys(the green is slightly diff to the sprite image)

Crystalmaster Mike
6th March 2003, 02:39 AM
Sorry: no scanner. And I'm not quite ready to find someone to "upload my Pokémon pic on the net". Oh, and you forgot to attach the Deoxys. I hate it when something like that happens to me...

soggy_cardboard
6th March 2003, 03:23 AM
grr.....

Deoxys:

Bug Catcher Daniel
6th March 2003, 06:58 AM
wow word!(vanilla thunder's word)

so thats what deoxys really looks like..mmm... nice... but whats that green thin coming out from his ...er...ya know...

soggy_cardboard
6th March 2003, 10:21 PM
it meant to be the tail, but i heard that he has 2 whips for one arm....

i think it is a robotic monkey caught in the middle of a lab experiment gone bad...

Crystalmaster Mike
7th March 2003, 04:28 AM
Say soggy, if you haven't colored Machor yet, there's something I'd like to say about his color. All his spikes 'n stuff are somethinng like the first color, his actual skin like the second. Of course his belt and collars aren't.

Oh, and that's just the basic differences in the green, it's not like he should be exactly THOSE colors, it's just to give an idea on it:

Deoxys Insano
7th March 2003, 06:37 AM
yay! thank you!!!

soggy_cardboard
7th March 2003, 10:08 PM
your attchment didnt work for me :(

Crystalmaster Mike
8th March 2003, 02:24 AM
O_O WTF happened with that file?

Nééééver mind. The two colors I used were (in Word) called
1) dark yellow
2) green

o_o *whispers* I still can't figure it out... from bmp it changed to txt or sth...

God of Fire
8th March 2003, 06:51 AM
Hehe thanks for my picture!! it they look so adorably cure^_^

soggy_cardboard
12th March 2003, 10:30 PM
um, i havent finished any more requests.....beacause i am swamped with a grpahics+art assignment(that are due at the same time :mad: )

ill have some done about next week :D