PDA

View Full Version : On the recent polls...

Roarkiller
13th May 2004, 09:19 AM
Might as well make another one?

Okay, ill bet everyone here has watched fighting animes before. What type of fighter do u guys like, examples, and why? How bout what u hate?

For me, i always had a liking for bare fists, hence Sanosuke being my fav character in rurouni kenshin. Maybe its becuz i myself prefer fighting bare fisted, followdd by a pole (slightly short). Swords r okay too, but i have a preference for shorter ones, dunno why tho.

Dont like spears. Kinda reminds me of roman gladiators. Nor guns, they use no skills.

EngiMatikul
13th May 2004, 08:18 PM
Projectiles all the way. And the more unusual the weapon, the more better I think the fight is. I mean, how awesome is it to kill people with chopsticks, ID cards, or toys? It totally contradicts the whole "no weapons to school" policy when you kill a person with a pencil or something.
I also like fast paced battles, and most of all any battle correctly sychronized to music will always be cool

EDIT: I'm not too sure about the "holy single weapon that can do super things" and are more interested in using rather common and plentiful weapons that people use to fight. Eer. You know. stuff you find lying around on the ground. :o

Dark-San
13th May 2004, 08:26 PM
Chopsticks? Hey that remind me of a scene where by Taka actually block off a punch from Nagi just by using a plain chopstick in episode one of Tenjou Tenge. :sweat4:

Actually the environment interests me rather than the scenes of the fighting. I mean you compared 2 Gundam fighting with guns and cannons in space with 2 plain fighting fighting bare hands, which of it would you prefer?

I would go for the former if you ask me. Lolz~ Its all about the environment!