1 Tidal Wave
2 Magic Drain
1 Magic Cylinder
1 Destruction Ring
2 Apostles of Harmony
1 Cry of the Living Dead
1 Holy Barrier - Mirror Force

Total - 40

V1 is based around Insect Queen + Scape Goat and some other annoying cards with the side deck being Insect Princess + Parasite, both of which used some Air Insects. This is Insects of Earth.

I built this because Altron was pissing me off with his Earth Trampler, his strongest mon being Dark Tricer at 2400 + 500 from Gaia = 2900 ~_~ so I've gone with the easiest high level strong ass Earth monster to get out that can be searched for with Witch and then brought into play by Grasshopper.

I was gonna double up on the Enemy Conts to stop his Beserk Gorillas and lose 1 Skull Face Ladybug...

I haven't posted the sidedeck since it isn't finished =]

Dark-San
13th May 2004, 08:04 PM
I will stick to version 1 if you asked me that lolz~ From your deck, I can't seem to figure out any strategy at all.

At first, it seems like an Insect Beatdown. But then you have Needle Worm and Skull-Face Ladybug. Lolz~ No idea really dood ;)

SageofDarkness
14th May 2004, 04:13 AM
Well seeing as i'm so bad at rating i'll try to make this brief:

Monster: 17

1 Insect Queen

2 Insect Princess

3 Jirai Gumo
3 Arsenal Bug
2 Needle Worm
2 Pinch Hopper
1 Paracite Paraside
1 Witch of the Black Forest
1 Sangan
1 Sinister Serpent

Magic/Spell: 15

1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Premature Burial
1 Pot of Greed
1 Graceful Charity
1 Enemy Controller
1 Heavy Storm
1 Gaia Power
2 Scapegoat
2 Insect Barrier
3 Mystical Space Typhoon

Trap: 9
2 DNA Surgery
2 Spell Shield Type-8
1 Magic Drain
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Mirror Force
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Call Of The Haunted

This deck was an insect deck i had a while ago and it worked fairy well, Basically revolves around DNA Surgery (Paracite Paracide) transforming all opponents monster into Insects then setting up Insect Barrier to defend yourself. Pinch Hopper gets Insect Queen out fast which as you said can be compined with Scapegoat OR (as I used to use) Sinister Serpent with DNA surgery makes for an unlimited 'feed' for Insect Queen. The Princess sets all monsters to attack mode and Jirai Gumo/Arsenal Bug are there for some strong attack early on (Also kept Gaia Power).

Yoh Asakura
14th May 2004, 02:52 PM
From your deck, I can't seem to figure out any strategy at all

Um...

I built this because Altron was pissing me off with his Earth Trampler. I've gone with the easiest high level strong ass Earth monster to get out that can be searched for with Witch and then brought into play by Grasshopper

Lolz =3 Earth Insect that tramples over Altron's Trample ~.~ If I was gonna make it competative I wouldn't make it full Earth, I'd use a deck Similare to Sages. I wish I had my old one... my own fault for dismantling it ~.~ and then it was wiped from my comp... bah!

Sage, what are 'Arsenal Bug' and 'Pinch Hopper' o0;

SageofDarkness
19th May 2004, 06:09 AM
Arsenal Bug
EARTH (3*)
Attack 2000/2000
If there are no insect type monsters on your side of the field both the ATK and DEF of this monster becomes 1000.

Pinch Hopper
EARTH (4*)
Attack 1000/1200
When this card on your side of the field is sent to the graveyard, you can special summon 1 insect type monster from your hand

Yoh Asakura
20th May 2004, 12:31 PM
Ohh.. you mean Leaping Grasshopper and Armored Fly.

Grasshopper = Staple in Any Insect deck.