PDA

View Full Version : [p] Whats Your Real Name?

abunaidesu
14th May 2004, 12:02 AM
my names stephanie, but everyone calls me steph!!

Razola
14th May 2004, 12:05 AM
What program is IRL again?

mr_pikachu
14th May 2004, 12:31 AM
I do believe that stands for "In Real Life". And my name is Brian... *realizes he's not authorized to give out last name* ...Hamlethomsponecroyamandersononian. Yeah. Believe that. (Or, for starters, read and understand it.)

Toxicity
14th May 2004, 01:36 AM
My name is Laura. I'm probably the only person of that name here...=o

Jay
14th May 2004, 02:28 AM
I am the only (regular) one with my name on the board. :) Which is Jayden. I hate being called that though. I am the original Jay and proud. X)

RedStarWarrior
14th May 2004, 02:46 AM
Ask your mom. She was screaming it all last night.

JK...it's Scott.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
14th May 2004, 03:28 AM
My real name is Alexander. What a surprise. *cough*

woz
14th May 2004, 04:38 AM
my name is christian.

ChicRocketJames
14th May 2004, 05:03 AM
My name is actually James, although I get all the usual variations - James, Jamie, Jim, Jimmy, Jimbo, Janine etc. (although that last one's just at weekends).

Yukitsukai
14th May 2004, 05:46 AM
According to my birth certificate, it's Kimberly. According to my friends, it's Kim, Kimmi, Kimmibob, Muffin, Bagel, and various other names I prefer not to say o.O

kainashi
14th May 2004, 07:08 AM
it's john.

Zak
14th May 2004, 07:13 AM
I am the only (regular) one with my name on the board. :) Which is Jayden. I hate being called that though. I am the original Jay and proud. X)

So I guess I'm not regular?

Anyway, mine is Zachary... but yeah, I hate being called that.

~Zak

Jay
14th May 2004, 08:47 AM
I mean I think I'm the only regular person that comes here nowadays with the name Jayden. :p

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
14th May 2004, 08:52 AM
My real name is Anne May. Quite corny, as my birth month is May and my parents decided to name me that because of that. ~_~

classy_cat18
14th May 2004, 09:45 AM
My first name's Rebecca, but everyone calls me Shonta. Shawn-tay! The "a" is long! And don't you dare call me Becky!

MarshmallowEgg
14th May 2004, 10:37 AM
My name is Megan. I don't like it all that much... it's boring. Among my host of nicknames are Meggo, Rudolph, Pineapple, Moose, Muffin, Plushie, Kitten, Plush Muffin, Mouse... and other ones that I can't think of right now. o_O

Zak
14th May 2004, 10:38 AM
My real name is Anne May. Quite corny, as my birth month is May and my parents decided to name me that because of that. ~_~

I know an Anna May. I always thought it sounded cool since it sounds like "Anime" XD

~Zak

homeofmew
14th May 2004, 11:00 AM
Christine, aka Tina
but People call me
Ratiasu, Little Pikachu, or Mew

phaedrus
14th May 2004, 11:51 AM
i r eric.

or strat or other things. or freak.

ZeldaFan20
14th May 2004, 12:05 PM
my names stephanie liek its so kewl LOZL waht is ur irl name?? X)

Really? My name's Stephanie, too. But I just like being called "Steph."

Yoh Asakura
14th May 2004, 12:32 PM
James... but call me Jay as everybody else does.
If you're one of my offline friends then Jay or Neo (Don't Ask) is fine.

Lady Vulpix
14th May 2004, 12:49 PM
This has been done many times, but different people respond each time.

My name is Gabriela, but my friends normally call me Gabi. :)

Adz44
14th May 2004, 01:21 PM
My name is my sig. For those that have a strange eye disorder that prevents them from seeing my sig (which is highly unlikely...lol), my name is Adam. :D

HavoX
14th May 2004, 01:25 PM
The name's Wells...

Jonathan Linzee Wells. http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Honushi/smilies/cowboy.gif

But I prefer to be called Jon (which people sometimes misspell as "John")

Crystal Mew
14th May 2004, 01:29 PM
My name is Samantha...but my o/l friends refer to me as Sam. Only my guy friends irl really call me Sam though oO; and I have another nick name, hehe, but I'm not saying it :>

and..one girl calls me sammy-jo. omfg that is so annoying :yes:

Silver Ledian
14th May 2004, 04:31 PM
My name's Éamon. I'm the only one on the board with that name, as far as I know, so I'm quite content that it's like that :) I like my name, it's Irish :>

PS: The only disliking to it that I have is that that annoying Eamon guy is the most irritating guy ever, with the most irritating song ever! Frankee > Eamon :mad:

Kris
14th May 2004, 05:23 PM
MY name is Kris, god what a surprise......

abunaidesu
14th May 2004, 08:39 PM
This has been done many times, but different people respond each time.

My name is Gabriela, but my friends normally call me Gabi. :)

i didn't know ;)

The_Missing_Link
14th May 2004, 08:45 PM
My name is my sig. For those that have a strange eye disorder that prevents them from seeing my sig (which is highly unlikely...lol), my name is Adam. :D

You know that's an utter lie. I know your real name ;)

I'm Rebecca, known as Becca by others (god knows why though). Used to be called Becky when I was a bit younger but I only let teachers call me that now

Angel Blossom
14th May 2004, 09:22 PM
Oh, the originality! X_x

My name is Kristina. I don't really know why, but people online call me Kris. I never liked it in the past when people called me Kris, but I suppose I'm used to that now.

I'm very fortunate not to have any idiotic or supposed-to-be-cute nicknames, I hate them all to be honest. ^_^ There was a point in time when my friends & I used to bother each other constantly, though. I'd call them.. something bad, and they'd call me sexy. LOL, it was funny when we did that. All the girls at my HS would be like, "UGH! Why you calling her sexy?! GAH" So we kept doing it just to bug them.

Number1ChanseyFan
14th May 2004, 09:54 PM
My real name is Christen. Its ok, but it is kind of a common name, although it does have an uncommon spelling. :)

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
15th May 2004, 12:39 AM
I know an Anna May. I always thought it sounded cool since it sounds like "Anime" XD

~Zak

Whoa, same with me. :D One of my friends only knew me as Anne. When I told her about the May part, she was like, "REALLY?! OMG, THAT IS LIEK, SO COOL! IT SOUNDS LIEK 'ANIME'!!!" :lol:

Pyrusette
15th May 2004, 12:40 AM
My name's Cora. I like it, it's Greek. I'm named after my great-great aunt who helped with the KinderTransport (which got children out of Germany during WWII).

Water Pokemon Master
15th May 2004, 12:55 AM
My name is Jonathan, but all of my friends call me Jon. I prefer to be called Jon since I hate the name Jonathan. :)

shazza
15th May 2004, 01:22 AM

JAY UMBREON is the original Jay, Faithless.

My name is Shannon.

AntiAsh Superstar
15th May 2004, 03:38 AM
My name's Adrian, most people just call me Ade apart from one or two especially scary friends of mine who prefer to use the word 'Adey' to refer to me. Which I'm none too fond of but meh, it's stuck now and there will prolly be no escape from it. >.<

Leon-IH
15th May 2004, 05:22 AM
umm Alexander ^^ kinda crappy.. 2 years before i was born, no Alexanders my year though there seems to be tonnes.

squertleLUVER
15th May 2004, 07:15 AM
my real name is brooke :) ppl call me brookie as a nickname hehe

Jay
15th May 2004, 08:41 AM
I was before Jay Umbreon actually. I registered in October 2000 (different name) and he registered after me. Just because he posted a lot more when he registered and I didn't doesn't mean he's the original. By the way my alias is Jay. So yes I am the original. :mad:

And also he went by Artificial Intelligence or something.

Yoh Asakura
15th May 2004, 09:07 AM
I was before Jay Umbreon actually. I registered in October 2000 (different name) and he registered after me. Just because he posted a lot more when he registered and I didn't doesn't mean he's the original. By the way my alias is Jay. So yes I am the original. :mad:

And also he went by Artificial Intelligence or something.

And I was here before Oct 2000 with a different name. I'm sure there's another Jay before me.

Rocketboy
15th May 2004, 09:39 AM
My name is John Ford

en0miz
15th May 2004, 02:08 PM
My name is Simone. :orange:

I have too many nicknames, both online and off. :>

Katie
15th May 2004, 10:39 PM
guess guess guess guess :)
ol nickname is kt. irl nickname is kater. or k8r. whatever, it's rarely written out. ..yay!

~Katie

Kirei
16th May 2004, 03:04 AM
My real name is Soo, well it's an abbreviation but everyone uses it. I get a few nicknames, like Kirei, Kireigirl, Scarygirl or WhathaveIdonenow? All from Ade actually. :196:

Tainted
16th May 2004, 09:12 AM
Anyway, mine is Zachary... but yeah, I hate being called that.

~Zak

My name is also Zachary, which comes to odd place because I too spell my name "Zak" which is quite uncommon from what I've seen. Well, the odd part is my last name is Hunter... And I often sign the end of my posts with "Zak Hunter," so unless you know me for my non-Zak-murdering ways... Well... You could become a tad confuzzled.

Full name=Zachary Brent Hunter

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

AntiAsh Superstar
16th May 2004, 09:36 AM
My real name is Soo, well it's an abbreviation but everyone uses it. I get a few nicknames, like Kirei, Kireigirl, Scarygirl or WhathaveIdonenow? All from Ade actually. :196:

Which reminds me of the wonderful name that goes 'A-DUH!!!" in the most dangerous voice a pretty and loony girl can muster, this is generally my cue to leave the house or respond with the WhathaveIdonenow name.... I also get called puppyboy, actually, tho in this case I don't need to run, it means Kirei-girl is in a good mood. :oh:

Heald
16th May 2004, 09:44 AM
Editted. Sorry.

Lady Vulpix
16th May 2004, 10:37 AM
Which reminds me of the wonderful name that goes 'A-DUH!!!" in the most dangerous voice a pretty and loony girl can muster, this is generally my cue to leave the house or respond with the WhathaveIdonenow name.... I also get called puppyboy, actually, tho in this case I don't need to run, it means Kirei-girl is in a good mood. :oh:You're forgetting Adripup. I've seen her call you that several times.

soggy_cardboard
17th May 2004, 05:30 AM
Let me tell you my name...

I am....

THE GREAT SAYAIMAN! *poses*

(Actually its...*poses again* Scott;))

darktyranitar
17th May 2004, 06:12 AM
I am Ahmad Faiz, usually known as Faiz. Some of my classmate call me Mat...

Linc
17th May 2004, 09:41 AM
My name is Lincoln, but I prefer bein' called Linc. Look at my sig, it says all.

Agent Elrond
17th May 2004, 04:36 PM
My name is...... Agent Elornd, duh! It's right there!

Ha ha, really, my real name is <.< >.> *whispers* é©å®ç. There, you can decode it for yourself. ^_^

Ta. :wave:

Darkness
17th May 2004, 05:23 PM
My IRL name is Khalid. I don't think you can make a nickname out of that, at least a sensible one. People call me NJ, Neutered Humper, Neutral Jumper, *****, fag, terrorist, pak man, etc. The joys of naming things multiple times. ;o

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th May 2004, 04:09 AM
Mikael. Behold, I'm the archangel!

EVme15
19th May 2004, 07:33 PM
My name is a highly classified government secret and I am accessing this through a remote terminal and I have chosen a random screen name and wow! it happens to be able to get to the private forums let's see here...

lol, just kidding.
My name is Kayla, hi.

Duo_Washu_III
19th May 2004, 09:34 PM
i'm Mitchell! but call me mitch.

SWAMPERT1
19th May 2004, 09:36 PM
Call me Deryck.