PDA

View Full Version : Rmt! :p

Freyr
14th May 2004, 02:09 PM
This is what I want my team to look like, To save me messing up and/or wasting TM's i'm gunna get your opinions before i start to train them all.
So here is what i'm aiming for:
(no items btw)

Blaziken
Sky uppercut/Brick break
Blaze Kick/Flamethrower
Bulk up
Earthquake

Gardevoir
ThunderBolt
Psychic
Calm mind
????

Lanturn
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Confuse Ray
Surf

Heracross
Brick Break
Megahorn
????
????

This is where the movesets end..
for the last two positions i was thinking skarmory and Exploud/Aggron or something. I'm really open to suggestions, but i'm trying not to use any of the pokes from my other game. So any movesets and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance :D

phaedrus
14th May 2004, 03:06 PM
skarmory
fly/drillpeck
spikes
toxic
roar/fly
@quickclaw

use that skarm. LEAD WITH IT.

Blaziken
Sky uppercut/Brick break
Blaze Kick/Flamethrower
Bulk up
Earthquake

brickbreak>skyuppercut, overheat>blazekick/flamethrower. salac is the item of choice.

Gardevoir
ThunderBolt
Psychic
Calm mind
????

reflect or d-bond in the last spot. leftovers or lum are the best options. go with synch in this case.

Lanturn
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Confuse Ray
Surf

raindance>confuseray, thunder>thunderbolt and you're set. if you use raindance make sure you don't send out blaziken or he's gone. leftovers is item of choice.

Heracross
Brick Break
Megahorn
????
????
i'd go with bulkup and earthquake in the last spot. choiceband this guy with guts.

last poke is.......

dusclops
calmmind
willowisp
rest
icebeam
@leftovers

tankclops owns. calmmind and willowisp help tankage, rest is obligatory, icebeam to take advantage of calmmind. simple.

looks dandy with my revisions >:o

Ultimate Pikachu
14th May 2004, 08:36 PM
Heracross
Brick Break
Megahorn
????
????
i'd go with bulkup and earthquake in the last spot. choiceband this guy with guts.

What's the point of Bulk Up and Choice Band? If you use it, you'll be trapped and you can't take advantage of the boosted attack. Why Earthquake? Then you have nothing for Flying types. I like this set.

Heracross
Jolly
Guts
@Salac Berry
252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP

Brick Break
Megahorn
Hidden Power Ghost
Bulk Up

phaedrus
14th May 2004, 11:35 PM
What's the point of Bulk Up and Choice Band? If you use it, you'll be trapped and you can't take advantage of the boosted attack. Why Earthquake? Then you have nothing for Flying types. I like this set.

Heracross
Jolly
Guts
@Salac Berry
252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP

Brick Break
Megahorn
Hidden Power Ghost
Bulk Up

my mistake. hp-ghost. i don't check my work, see. i was pressured too because i had to leave for my blink-182 concert. definetly hp~ghost. salac/choice, but i think choice would probably do better.

Freyr
15th May 2004, 06:08 AM
thanks for ya suggestions, anyone else got any ideas?

Ultimate Pikachu
23rd May 2004, 01:39 PM
For Skarmory:
Skarmory
Careful
@Leftovers
252 HP, 129 Defense, 129 Special Defense
Drill Peck
Spikes
Toxic
Roar

For Blaziken: