PDA

View Full Version : Looking everywhere for this card...

Blackjack Gabbiani
14th May 2004, 11:42 PM
I've been looking everywhere for the movie 4 promo Rocket's Tyranitar. Does anyone know where I can get ahold of this?

Water Pokemon Master
15th May 2004, 12:43 AM
Umm, Pokemon 4Ever did not come with a Rocket's Tyranitar. It came with a Suicune. :)

Blackjack Gabbiani
15th May 2004, 02:30 AM
No, it's not the one that comes packaged with the movie, it's a bonus promo. It has Bishasu as the trainer, and it's in the same series as Rocket's Sneasel and Rocket's Scizor, only it was only released in Japan

Water Pokemon Master
15th May 2004, 02:40 AM
Oh, I know what promo you are talking about. Those were released as TCG promos for the Pokemon League a while ago.

Blackjack Gabbiani
15th May 2004, 02:53 AM
Yeah, but not the Tyranitar, just the Sneasel and Scizor (both of which I have in spades)

Water Pokemon Master
15th May 2004, 02:58 AM
Hmmm, you are right. I guess they never did release it.

Blackjack Gabbiani
15th May 2004, 03:04 AM
Given that I'm a sucker for Team Rocket, especially Rocket Elites like Bishasu, do you know where I can *find* this card?

Also--speaking of Elite officers--are there any Bashou/Buson cards from the Raikou special?

Water Pokemon Master
15th May 2004, 03:21 AM
For the Japanese version of the t-tar card, you can go to ebay.com or wakaba.net.

No, there are no cards from the Raikou Special. That never even aired in America or was dubbed. (hehe, my Anime knowledge is useful in the TCG forum)

Blackjack Gabbiani
15th May 2004, 10:41 AM
...well yeah, but the lack of a dub wouldn't prevent cards from being made in Japan, so I don't see the point there.

Although maybe its lack of home release might (it was only available for rental), as that may indicate that they didn't want to do anything for it...