PDA

View Full Version : So when's it starting...?

Yoh Asakura
15th May 2004, 02:31 PM
So when is this apprentice league starting up? I wanna test out some of my decks against all those Chaos decks out there and some of the others =]

Dark-San
15th May 2004, 07:21 PM
Hmm I think the pokemon league is being held at WPM's own webby now~ As for Yu Gi Oh, we still need to confirm to see who is available before we can start the whole league thing~

Water Pokemon Master
15th May 2004, 10:43 PM
*has been waiting for patches/backgrounds for MTG and YGO*

Kool Dudy
15th May 2004, 10:50 PM
kk...you can find patches for MTG at

http://www.e-league.com

Yoh Asakura
16th May 2004, 02:49 AM
Oh you need a YGO patch? I have the 308 patch with some Promos, I'll have to see if Altron will make a new one, and get rid of his crappy fantasy cards ~.~

EDIT: When I see Altron I'll ask him to send me the App Patch Maker. I hate waiting on people because they take too damn long to do something ****ing simple. I would make a background but my Photoshop is being lame and not loading -__-!

Razola
20th May 2004, 12:52 AM
The only patches for MTG are new sets. You can set the background to whatever you want. It's like a wallpaper.

Water Pokemon Master
20th May 2004, 01:27 AM
I just got finished talking with my forum hoster and he does not want me to do MTG or YGO. If I go against what he says, then he will shut down my forums. I did try to reason with him, but he would not have it. So, I guess we can just do sign up stuff here and we can link to the Apprentice downloads.

Roarkiller
20th May 2004, 08:47 AM
U sharing the forum w/ someone else or what? Cuz if not, i dont see why u arent allowed to do that w/ ur own forum.

Water Pokemon Master
20th May 2004, 03:22 PM
No, the person hosting my forums is the one who pays for it. I talked to him again on AIM today and he said if I ask again, he will delete my forums. :( So, I can't do MTG and YGO.

Sorry guys, I know I let you down.

Yoh Asakura
20th May 2004, 03:34 PM
Eh don't worry about it... Just make a topic about each OCG =]

Altron has apparently lost the App Patch Maker -___-;; so the latest patch for YGO will be on hold... which works out better actually since 401 is out in a week.

I have some rumours/spoliers if any of you wish to know about them. I'll give a lil hint and that is Fire and Abuse lol =]

Water Pokemon Master
20th May 2004, 07:03 PM
Oh, so there is an Apprentice maker thingy? I was wondering where I could make a theme.

Yoh Asakura
21st May 2004, 03:57 PM
Oh, so there is an Apprentice maker thingy? I was wondering where I could make a theme.

Indeed there is, look for it on Google, you'll probably find it =]

Alec Trevelyan
21st May 2004, 09:37 PM
wouldn't it be better playing YGO w/ Yvd instead of app?

Yoh Asakura
22nd May 2004, 03:03 AM
YVD doesn't have a Japanese patch does it?

Alec Trevelyan
22nd May 2004, 11:11 PM
nope, yvd has just american sets, but i think its better cuz most players here are based on american cards, nope?

Yoh Asakura
23rd May 2004, 06:42 AM
Been a Japanese duellist for 5/6 years, not gonna change now. I like my Marshmellows!